Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 4th, 2021 #1
Henry.

Default Gobshite Nigel Farage calls for Tony Blair to be called into the Government...

....says "Tony Blair has talent and commands respect"

Old January 5th, 2021 #2
Ray Allan

Oh, that's brilliant Nigel, bring war criminal Blair back to lead Airstrip One, use green niggers to force-vaccinate everyone, and then go have another war for the jews somewhere while he's at it. As I recall, Farage was with Trump back in 2016, and was one of the first to congratulate him when Orange Golem won the presidency.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 5th, 2021 #3
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

Well, there goes whatever respect I had for him. I have always suspected Nigel Farage to be controlled opposition, and this recommendation he has made has greatly reinforced my feelings.

Tony Blair is a total monster, fully committed to the enemy cause. He is one of the worst Britons ever to walk the Earth, and is one of the most prolific and vile enemies of the British race! No politician should be trusted, but even considering trusting that personification of cancer is an error of monumental proportions. His blood-soaked hands should never be allowed anywhere near a podium or governance table. He should be in a maximum-security prison, for the rest of his life. That, or being maggot food!

I refuse to believe that there are not other prominent political figures with sensible ideas on how to approach the pandemic!

Whatever Tony Blair recommends or supports, do the opposite. This is an important rule to live by. Ha ha. Blair commands respect?! What substances do you have to be abusing, in order to cause you to say that?!

The creature has a vile, creepy took to him, as well. He looks like the sort who, if you were visiting their house, you would not want to see what is in their attic.

Last edited by John Trent; January 5th, 2021 at 06:08 AM.

Old January 5th, 2021 #4
Dawn Cannon

I tried to watch this earlier today but switched it off in increasing disgust when he started talking about what a good idea it was to split the shot in order to force it upon more people. I had no idea he was talking about War Criminal Blair.

Old January 5th, 2021 #5
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
I tried to watch this earlier today but switched it off in increasing disgust when he started talking about what a good idea it was to split the shot in order to force it upon more people. I had no idea he was talking about War Criminal Blair.
Yeah that's Blair's big idea that impressed him so much.

Old January 6th, 2021 #6
Crowe

Tony Blair seems like the equivalent of what we call a "neocon" in the US. Or Britain's "John McCain". I don't recall too much about him other than him siding with Bush Jr. and Bill Clinton on nearly everything, including the WMDs in Iraq lie. He was very much the USA's little punk. Pro jew wars just like John McCain was, pro open borders just like John McCain was, and supported liberal social policies just like John McCain did.

Old January 7th, 2021 #7
Dawn Cannon

Default Henry. is always right

Well here he is again. This time I got as far as "There is a way out, and that way out is vaccinations".

Fuck off Nigel!! You really think that vaccinations will stop them from doing the great fucking reset/newgreen deal, noachide laws, the 5G roll out, chopping all the fucking trees down, etc, etc...

Henry. There have been times when I didn't want to believe the harsh truths you told us but now I see how right you always were.

Old January 8th, 2021 #8
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Why I shocked the world and backed Tony Blair.

Well here he is again. This time I got as far as "There is a way out, and that way out is vaccinations".

Fuck off Nigel!! You really think that vaccinations will stop them from doing the great fucking reset/newgreen deal, noachide laws, the 5G roll out, chopping all the fucking trees down, etc, etc...

Henry. There have been times when I didn't want to believe the harsh truths you told us but now I see how right you always were.
We can't run away and hide from life. But they don't want us involved in life anymore, they're taking care of that for us. The "way out" is through our front doors not the charnel house that Farage is leading us toward....

Thread