Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 18th, 2021 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Will the Last Bastion of Freedom Survive?

“The West will stand or fall on the fate of America.” — Tom Metzger.

America is the last, “free” White Western country. All of the other White countries have been more or less wrecked by heavy-handed laws, Cultural Marxism, censorship, etc.

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old January 18th, 2021 #2
Crowe

Russians have more freedom there than Whites in the USA have here.

Old January 18th, 2021 #3
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

"America" can survive if it balkanizes. The resulting white region will obviously be smaller than the current country but eventually the brown regions can be absorbed again (at least come of them) and be made white. New America.

Pipe dream?

Old January 18th, 2021 #4
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
"America" can survive if it balkanizes. The resulting white region will obviously be smaller than the current country but eventually the brown regions can be absorbed again (at least come of them) and be made white. New America.

Pipe dream?
It really depends on what someone means by "balkanize" . If that simply means taking advantage of a situation to secure a cut of what's currently the USA after established power structures ultimately erode, then that might be viable. I don't think that's a scenario that's likely to happen in most of our lifetimes though.

I do think some people wrongfully assume the future of the White race hinges on the USA. Actually, I'd argue the complete opposite. Decline of the USA means there would be less threats to countries in Europe seeking to racially assert themselves. Whereas currently they'd have to worry about American/NATO bombs dropping.

Old January 18th, 2021 #5
Erik T. White

I'm not generally a man who goes with some conspiracy hypotheses that are "in vogue." I used the plural of "hypothesis" since a "theory" has a specific meaning to me. Some theories are the theory of gravity, the germ theory of certain diseases, and similar theories which are just short of being "laws" except that they might not be applicable as more information is proved.

I will go by the hypothesis that it would be impossible for the kwa to balkanize at the present time since the entire world is moving towards a one world government. It is my opinion that 9/11 was clearly not the work of 19 Arabs with box cutters who had never flown a jet aircraft. Again, it is my opinion that 9/11 was just an exercise in how well the sheeple of a country like the kwa could be duped into another war to benefit (((the tribe))) and the fact that there are still ZOGbots in Afghanistan reinforce my belief in this.

As (((the tribe))) gains the power it needs to destroy the White Race, almost any hint or hope of balkanization will be summarily quashed. I am just being realistic about this feeling that I have since there have been some individuals who have tried to keep a dream of secession alive for many years and it hasn't come to pass.

We in the Deep South were told by the "Dixiecrats" that there would be a reversal of integration by the 1970s. But nope. It didn't happen. Integration just got worse, courtesy of (((the tribe))) and their control of Hymiewood and the (((MSM))). It is almost at the point where the false flags are the rule rather than the exception. Something is killing a lot of people, however it is my opinion that the kung flu virus is not the main reason. Again, it is my opinion that the virus is a control technique, especially since I read the opinion of an "expert" who said that the kung flu virus will be with us forever.

I still have hope that I'm wrong and some way, somehow, the White Race will awaken to the lies that are being used to control it. I really know that I won't be in a gulag myself.

Period.

Old January 18th, 2021 #6
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
"America" can survive if it balkanizes.
Such a thing is only possible with the GOP, and even then just barely. I hate to defend the GOP, but with Biden they will force small towns to take refusegees. They'll even make up what a refusegee is, they're even claiming people are "climate refugees." With a GOP federal gov't, at least they will have refusegees, but small towns will be able to reject them.

Everyone knows the only solution here, but we'd need leadership. This isn't like the civil war where you have state leadership, it's all spread out and rural vs city. Rural people can't take to the streets as effectively as city people. This is why the rioting had been so successful. Are rurals going to burn their own town hall? When they know the people there by name? That isn't the same as city people, whose leadership is a step removed and dehumanized by virtue of them being complete strangers. That's a huge hurdle.

Old January 19th, 2021 #7
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I'm not generally a man who goes with some conspiracy hypotheses that are "in vogue." I used the plural of "hypothesis" since a "theory" has a specific meaning to me. Some theories are the theory of gravity, the germ theory of certain diseases, and similar theories which are just short of being "laws" except that they might not be applicable as more information is proved.
Scientifically speaking, a Law is an observed act of nature that repeats itself without fail (The Law of Gravity=What goes up comes down). A Theory is mankind's current best explanation of why the observed act occurs (Theory of Gravity=Rotation of the planet).

The two are not different marks on a linear plane. Laws didn't start out as Theories and Theories never become Laws.

I'm sure you already knew this. I just wanted to clarify for any members that aren't big into science.

Last edited by odin; January 19th, 2021 at 08:37 AM.

Old January 19th, 2021 #8
Fico

It depends about how much quality pro-white literature will be distributed to White military,FBI,CIA and people who have influence over White society. White terrorist attack will not be tolerated by them. Yes,Whites have power for keep their civilization. We can not allow arrests,trials by members of our race.

I belive that will Whites somewhere have their state on this planet as it deserve to be. Our race will not allow that enemies of White civilization put us in corner. First of all,we must remove Christianity and that pro-white religions become mainstream over conservatives.

Old January 19th, 2021 #9
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post
Scientifically speaking, a Law is an observed act of nature that repeats itself without fail (The Law of Gravity=What goes up comes down). A Theory is mankind's current best explanation of why the observed act occurs (Theory of Gravity=Rotation of the planet).

The two are not different marks on a linear plane. Laws didn't start out as Theories and Theories never become Laws.

I'm sure you already knew this. I just wanted to clarify for any members that aren't big into science.
Of course you got a "thumbs up" from me Brother. On another forum one member sent me a PM saying that some of my posts read like I was wrong a prescription.

Thanks, as always, for your input.

Old January 19th, 2021 #10
SmithAlex
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Russians have more freedom there than Whites in the USA have here.
no tard that has ever left the country believes Americans are the free-est country.

I go to Europe and it's like 'where is everybody today'? Oh it's St.German Day, no work

oh, why is nobody working today? Oh it's St. Anthony's day'

and so on, they get like 3 months paid vacation a year

Americans got a whip across their backs 12 hours a day, 365 days a year just to pay the rent/mortgage/car payments and they actually think they are the freest country in the world. THAT is the problem.

the whole world is enslaved by their slavery, that finances US global terrorism

The Bolshevik Revolution happened because of American financing, because Americans let kike mafia have a monopoly over their currency.

it was the conquest and enslavement of America that enslaved the world to criminal capitalist bolshevism.

The fact Americans think they are the last Bastion of freedom, and this coming from an alleged Neo Nazi who's supposed to be jew wise is the result of hyper idiocy from vaccines.

no child consents to being vaccinated when they are born, it's far worse than sexual molestation

Old January 19th, 2021 #11
SmithAlex
Banned

WWII is when American went under complete obvious tyranny.

only it wasn't tyranny because Americans gleefully, willingly worked around the clock building tens of thousands of bomber airplanes to destroy their own nations of origin. It would be like Jews zealously working in factories to build bombs to drop on Israel, no jew would ever be that stupid, no jew would ever do that, literally not in a million years.

Americans are too stupid to think, if they could build thousands of giant ships, tens of thousands of gigantic bombers, and so on and so forth why can't they build you a fuckin house or provide housing? THEN you're told you're completely on your own because your slavers don't want to be bothered with anything a government should actually provide

Old January 20th, 2021 #12
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

It all depends, for example when it comes to alcohol and partying America is like a tyrannical sharia state.

Old January 20th, 2021 #13
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmithAlex View Post
no tard that has ever left the country believes Americans are the free-est country.

I go to Europe and it's like 'where is everybody today'? Oh it's St.German Day, no work
J
oh, why is nobody working today? Oh it's St. Anthony's day'

and so on, they get like 3 months paid vacation a year

Americans got a whip across their backs 12 hours a day, 365 days a year just to pay the rent/mortgage/car payments and they actually think they are the freest country in the world. THAT is the problem.

the whole world is enslaved by their slavery, that finances US global terrorism

The Bolshevik Revolution happened because of American financing, because Americans let kike mafia have a monopoly over their currency.

it was the conquest and enslavement of America that enslaved the world to criminal capitalist bolshevism.

The fact Americans think they are the last Bastion of freedom, and this coming from an alleged Neo Nazi who's supposed to be jew wise is the result of hyper idiocy from vaccines.

no child consents to being vaccinated when they are born, it's far worse than sexual molestation
I had a full time summer job before I started at my first college. Even back in the summer of 1968, when the assistant manager was primarily addressing the people who were going to be at the company long term, he said, "Now I know that sometimes its hard to be your best when you're here, considering that you spend more of your time here, other than when you're at home sleeping. And I know that some of you have to commute over an hour each way from your home to your work station and then an hour back again..."

I suppose that it was about 20 years into my practice that I thought of that little speech. By then I had visited over ten countries and I specifically thought about an old Italian-American physician that I saw when I had a minor illness when I studied in Europe my first time. He advised me to make good grades, get into medical school and graduate, grit my teeth through internship, then get into a good residency program. Once I had done that I'd have a good grasp of what I really wanted as a career in medicine. He was educated here in the kwa and practiced for thirty years. Then he looked at other countries and moved to Italy since he had some relatives still living in the 1950s. He asked me what I thought about the banks closing down from one o'clock until two o'clock every day. I admitted that I never expected that they would close to give them employees a full hour for lunch. He said that he liked that, and he was able to practice medicine fifteen or twenty hours a week just because he liked to do it. With the economy in Italy at the time he could live in a house by the sea and just enjoy his last few years of his "golden years."

From what my White Brother has posted above, it seems like even those not in the medical field in Europe are FAR FREER than even I was.

I look back now and realize that I often had to get up around 4:30 in the morning to get to a hospital where I had patients, then be in my office by 8:00 to have a staff meeting about the scheduled patients and what cases I might need to take on an emergency basis. After a full day's practice, I'd go home for supper and chill for awhile with my wife, then make my evening rounds around 7 or 8 o'clock in the evening. I might make it home by 9 or 10 and manage to have some intimacy with my wife. Then about six hours sleep and start over. For reasons of my own I never had a physician partner nor a nurse Practitioner.

I almost took a fantastic position in a medical school in the far east: however, the situation in the world at the time was such that I didn't and it turns out that I'm glad as hell that I stayed in the kwa.

Oh, yes. I made excellent money. But a divorce and child support took funds that were absolutely draconian to a professional While Man. Such is the "system" in the kwa.

Freedom in the kwa??? That's like dry water or iron wood. It just is a worn out LIE that the sheeple still hang onto, along with their high school annuals, their love of the WORST GENERATION, and they still believe that the "right side" won WWJew.

I spit on "freedom" like what we have in the kwa,

Thread