VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 2nd, 2015 #1
C18 Australia
Banned

Default Berlin Reds Battered By Muds

Sometime in the year before last I read of an interesting incident in Berlin,Germany.A household full of AntiFa types were being told by local Kurdish crime gang that they were to pay 'protection money'.The commie refused to do so.This led to the Kurds raiding the commies house at night and severely beating the reds with iron bars,baseball bats etc.The females were not spared with one being left in a coma.
I was wondering if anyone had also read about this incident and if anyone had links to post regarding it.

Old February 9th, 2015 #2
C18 Australia
Banned

The incident happened in 2012.

Old February 15th, 2015 #3
Crowe

This looks like the story in question:

http://conservative-headlines.com/20...sh-immigrants/

Karma can be a bitch, right? . Maybe a few bat swings upside their heads beat some sense into them? Probably not.

I'm sure a lot of us would love nothing more than to do exactly what those Kurds did to some antifa scum, but if a pro-White group was to do that, the jewdicial system would lock you up and throw away the key. You'd serve 20x the prison time of a kike pedofag who ass raped a little boy. Because there is no bigger crime than being White and fighting back. A lot of men have families and mouths to feed and can't risk that kinda prison time over something like that.

Last edited by Crowe; February 15th, 2015 at 01:59 PM.

Old February 16th, 2015 #4
C18 Australia
Banned

Thanks for the link.

Thread