Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 23rd, 2008 #801
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp
Because the first answer I gave (opposing the Nazi criminals who brought shame and disaster to Germany and their apologists, among other things) was an informative answer already.

You associated pride with hatred of Hitler; simple mistake for a Jew.
No, itís an appropriate attitude for a German with sufficient brains to realize what harm your beloved FŁhrer did to Germany.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Where did I say this forum is hindering me? Itís just that itís more pleasant to debate a lone opponent with your buddies slapping your back than to debate alone in a hostile environment, which is why cowards like Gerdes seek the former.

You said as much here:

Quote:
not an equal-opportunity forum like RODOH
No, I didnít. RODOH is a place frequented by both "Revisionists" and critics of "Revisionism", where Gerdes would have opponents and supporters in more or less equal numbers. This forum, on the other hand, is frequented almost exclusively by supporters of Gerdesí articles of faith.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Moreover, you're not in a hostile environment - that's your paranoid fantasy kicking in again - you're sat in front of a computer at your leisure.
A rather lame attempt at humor. Got nothing better? In the context of online debate this is a hostile environment for who does not adhere to anti-Semitic and/or Nazi-apologetic claptrap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
I donít understand what the poet is trying to tell me, but what Iíve seen from him so far tells me Iím not missing anything.

That's beautiful. You have a blindspot concerning irony.
Maybe concerning your brand of "irony", but thatís no loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
As for deducing that I care for Elton John, that is yet another incorrect assumption.
Sorry if I misunderstood your complaints about my "Brad Pitting".

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp
You are certain that no remains exist even though all known evidence suggests the opposite and there's no evidence whatsoever supporting your certainty Ė now thatís what I call faith.

That's the whole point of the NAFCASH challenge.
You mean making (yourselves) believe that thereís something to your preconceived notions and articles of faith? Thanks for the confirmation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Get on with it.
Archaeological work that I expect to also bring along the bursting of your bubble is under way, and I'm observing it with interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Iím not resorting to emotionalism, just expressing my opinion that offering a money reward in exchange for digging up the remains of murdered human beings is contemptible Ė even if you irrationally and piously believe that no such remains exist.

I'm relieved because I thought you were creating a safety net for you to bail out of the NAFCASH challenge.
Well, at least you tried to think, mistaken though the results were. Some of your friends donít even do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Jews do that y'know: use indignance as a weapon.
Like when you complain about my "repudiating White heritage to boot" and such, I guess.

Wouldnít that be "indignation", by the way?
 
Old July 23rd, 2008 #802
ced smythe
Member
 
ced smythe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 535
ced smythe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp View Post
No, it’s an appropriate attitude for a German with sufficient brains to realize what harm your beloved FŁhrer did to Germany.
Hate is not pride, Bert, no matter how you spin.

Quote:
No, I didn’t. RODOH is a place frequented by both "Revisionists" and critics of "Revisionism", where Gerdes would have opponents and supporters in more or less equal numbers. This forum, on the other hand, is frequented almost exclusively by supporters of Gerdes’ articles of faith.

A rather lame attempt at humor. Got nothing better? In the context of online debate this is a hostile environment for who does not adhere to anti-Semitic and/or Nazi-apologetic claptrap.
No humour intended; you imply that this forum is not equal opportunity, which is simply wrong, no matter how you spin.

Quote:
Maybe concerning your brand of "irony", but that’s no loss.

Sorry if I misunderstood your complaints about my "Brad Pitting".
Irony is irony, no matter how you spin.

A clarification for you: Brad Pitting - shitting.

Quote:
You mean making (yourselves) believe that there’s something to your preconceived notions and articles of faith? Thanks for the confirmation!

Archaeological work that I expect to also bring along the bursting of your bubble is under way, and I'm observing it with interest.
Good, I'm excited. Are you?

Quote:
Well, at least you tried to think, mistaken though the results were. Some of your friends don’t even do that.
TBH, Bert, I was being ironic. This was how you started:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berty
...setting up this sick challenge – offering a money reward in exhange for digging up the remains of murdered human beings – you are displaying the kind of contemptible behavior...

...just expressing my opinion that offering a money reward in exchange for digging up the remains of murdered human beings is contemptible.
and this is where we're at now:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berty
but I wouldn’t set up a public challenge promising a money reward to who shows me mass graves and remains of murdered human beings. And that’s not a matter of courage, it’s a matter of elementary human dignity. Setting up such kind of challenge is something only a sick mind like yours can conceive.

As I’m not making such idiotic claim, I would have no reason to set up such a challenge even if I had a mind as sick as yours.

No, Gerdes, it's because it takes a sick puppy like you to set up a challenge that goes like "show me a mass grave and a certain amount of remains of murdered people and you’ll get 100,000 dollars". No man with a minimum of human dignity and empathy would do that. Only a skunk like you would. Not even your "filthy greasy stinking rich jews" would sink to such levels of depravity. Only dog-shit like you would.

No, Mr. Gerdes. Your challenge is contemptible

It is quite another to offer a reward and require dead bodies to be disinterred in order to make believe that the reward’s not being claimed sustains the articles of faith of a bunch of fanatical crackpots claiming that no dead bodies exist. The former is legitimate, the latter is contemptible.
It seems as though you are preparing an escape route. Tell me it's not true, Bert.

Quote:
Like when you complain about my "repudiating White heritage to boot" and such, I guess.

Wouldn’t that be "indignation", by the way?
Non sequitur. Jews use emotionalism to prevent the unveiling of lies. It's run of the mill deception.

Honestly, Shorty, you're barking up the wrong tree as usuall; my remark was not in the slightest indignance but a pointer to a demonstration of Jew religio.
__________________
Fear not the path of truth for the lack of those upon it.
 
Old July 23rd, 2008 #803
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Quote:
Quote: Originally Posted by Gerdes

What remains Roberta? Let's see a single photo of the fraudulent "archeologist" Kola in the Sobibor camp. And while you’re at it, let's see a single photo of the fraudulent "skeptic" Shermer in Sobibor also.

Just one photo Roberta.

One.
Roberta:

"As to Kola’s Sobibor investigation: Apart from the fact that – as you know very well – no photos of Kola’s archaeological investigation have yet been published, I don’t see why I should show you anything on this forum beyond what I have shown already. For the purposes of historical research, what documentary and eyewitness evidence and documentation or physical evidence I have shown qualifies as proof leaving no room for reasonable doubt that large-scale mass murder happened at Sobibor extermination camp, and your lamely and baselessly calling a renowned archaeologist "fraudulent" is manifestly insufficient to cast on the accuracy of Kola’s statements the doubt that alone would entitle you to yell for photographic or other corroboration of his stated findings."

She's shitting in her depends folks.

7 years and not one photo of an excavated grave and not one photo of either Shermer or Kola even being in the camp, much less doing anything that could be considered archeology.

And just how hard would it be to show us the "huge mass grave" that those "artificial human teeth" were dug out of?

Come on Roberta - let's see a single photo of the fraudulent "archeologist" Kola in the Sobibor camp. And while you’re at it, let's see a single photo of the fraudulent "skeptic" Shermer in Sobibor also. Let's see a single photo a an excavated grave. Let's see a single photo of the grave that those "artificial human teeth" were dug out of.

Just one Roberta.

One.

What are you greasy faggots waiting for Roberta?

BTW Roberta, big-change-a-commin on the nafcash site - just for you.

And rest your damaged little brain, THE SOBIBOR BONUS REWARD will be included, just as you insisted.
 
Old July 23rd, 2008 #804
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Looks like I really touched a nerve with Roberta over this:

HC:

Hysterical and Cowardly HIV Contagious Homosexual Creeps espousing Holocaust Claptrap and Historical Canards

Oh she's biting the carpet AND hitting her head on the floor over that one.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Poor Roberta. But after all, she did ask for it - didn't she?

BTW Roberta, big-change-a-commin on the nafcash site - just for you.

And rest your damaged little brain, THE SOBIBOR BONUS REWARD will be included, just as you insisted.
 
Old July 23rd, 2008 #805
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Isn't Roberta's obsession about having sex with Brad Pitt and Elton John the most disgusting thing you've ever heard in your life? If her fantasy about having a 3-way with them isn't sick enough, she's constantly bringing it up when we're supposed to be talking about the fraudulent "investigations" of the alleged "pure extermination centers."

Hey Roberta, I know your homosexuality is the central focus of your life, but could you PLEASE stop bringing it up here?
 
Old July 23rd, 2008 #806
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

There it is Roberta:

http://www.nafcash.com/

Just for you.

Read it and weep - jewbitch.

Simplified, clarified and focused.

So simple, even a retard like you should be able to understand it.

And because of your insistence, I made sure to include the BONUS SOBIBOR REWARD. (Are you happy now?)

Write it stone Retardo, that is the last major change that there will be in THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE.

Now what are you waiting for you disgusting bitch?

After all, you do want to put an end to holocaust denial - don't you?

So are you going to get on with it - or what?
 
Old July 24th, 2008 #807
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Quote:
Quote: Originally Posted by Gerdes

What remains Roberta? Let's see a single photo of the fraudulent "archeologist" Kola in the Sobibor camp. And while youíre at it, let's see a single photo of the fraudulent "skeptic" Shermer in Sobibor also.

Just one photo Roberta.

One.

Roberta:

"As to Kolaís Sobibor investigation: Apart from the fact that Ė as you know very well Ė no photos of Kolaís archaeological investigation have yet been published, I donít see why I should show you anything on this forum beyond what I have shown already. For the purposes of historical research, what documentary and eyewitness evidence and documentation or physical evidence I have shown qualifies as proof leaving no room for reasonable doubt that large-scale mass murder happened at Sobibor extermination camp, and your lamely and baselessly calling a renowned archaeologist "fraudulent" is manifestly insufficient to cast on the accuracy of Kolaís statements the doubt that alone would entitle you to yell for photographic or other corroboration of his stated findings."

She's shitting in her depends folks.
That's more likely to be self-projecting faggot Gerdes' problem, judging by how heís jumping up and down and howling like a hysterical chimp. The poor fellow is obviously trying to mask his fear of whatís coming at him. So letís give him some more hints of what he can expect in the future, shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
7 years and not one photo of an excavated grave and not one photo of either Shermer or Kola even being in the camp, much less doing anything that could be considered archeology.
Cut the crap, chimp. Shermer, for all you have so far dared to show (Iím still waiting for chicken-shit Gerdes to identify the pertinent pages from Denying History), didnít even claim to have conducted archaeological investigations at Sobibor or any of the other extermination camps. As to Kola, it seems to be known quite precisely what he did in 2001, judging by what you read under http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/historia/index.htm (emphases are mine):

Quote:
In 2000-2001 the proper archeological research was initiated by professor Andrzej Kola's team from the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, commissioned by the Council for Protection of Memory of the Battle and Martyrdom in Warsaw (Kola 2000, 2001). The result of the work was pinpointing the location of 7 sites of mass cremation burials, discovery of the remnants of 5 buildings in the area of camp III (marked A-E); A being the alleged blacksmith's building, B of unknown function but with a large amount of personal belongings of the murdered; object C is the camp well; object D is of unknown function; object E is the alleged remnants of the barracks with gas chambers. Besides purely archeological research, professor Kola's team conducted surface penetration of the territory of the camp, discovering numerous personal belongings of the victims and trees with remnants of barbed wire believed to have been the remaining part of the camp fence (Kola 2001, p.122). The findings resulted in pinpointing the location of the whole of western and part of northern and southern boundaries. Additionally, information provided by foresters of the Sobibůr Forestry Commission, led to discovery of many trees located east of the railway line (fig. 1).
Kolaís report has not been published (apparently because he had some problems with the Polish government entity that had commissioned his work, nothing to spin idiotic conspiracy theories about), and this logically suggests that no photos of excavated mass graves belonging to this report (assuming the mass graves were excavated the way Gerdes would like to have it and Kola did not just do some minor excavations in order to obtain data that core drills alone could not provide, and assuming it would be considered compatible with considerations of respect for the dead to publish photos of the inside of excavated mass graves) have been published either. However, Kola seems to have made enough of his results available to the authors of the above-quoted description for them to know what he found and to plan further archaeological work at Sobibor taking advantage of Kolaís findings. Work seems to be under way to identify the outlines of the Sobibor mass graves precisely enough for implementation of the following project, described on the above-mentioned website (emphases are mine):

Quote:
The basics: The subject of this work is organizing a fragment of the Museum's area a place around the existing tomb where 7 mass graves with the remains of murdered prisoners were uncovered. The existing tomb which is a fragment of a statue's concept interferes with the area of mass graves uncovered while doing archeological work. Because of that and also having in mind the space balance between elements which limit the graves and the tomb we decided that the best solution will be the tomb's liquidation. Our idea is to create a kind of "yard "with a stone surface (a pavement) of an irregular shape with the protruding 40 cm high edges of the open graves. The line will be marked out by a ferro-concrete barrier running along the border developed by the archeological works. The walls of the "yard" would be created by the forest reaching the stone pavement. The only distinct element in this open space would be 7 ferro-concrete or granite plaques with the information in 7 languages about the events happened here years ago.
The interior of the "yard" and its elements:
The yard's surface:
The yard's surface was designed to reach every place around the graves. To minimize the hardened surface the shape of the "yard" corresponds to the graves' line. The base would be produced from cubes of stone (pavement) which allows keeping it clean. The pavement should be put in parallel stripes. The irregular fragment before the entrance and the one with a stone bench in the southern part would be produced from the basalt stones in different color.

The graves
They will be surrounded with the ferro-concrete barrier 20 cm wide. The graves would be sprinkled with sand from the woods' clearing and planted with a thin grass, the characteristic feature of Sobibor. The mass graves would be of an irregular shape, with the barriers of 40 cm high. There would be square plaques commemorating the murdered and informing about the graves placed on the barriers surrounding each grave.

The elements on the "yard":
In the middle of the "yard" there would be 7 ferro-concrete or dark granite plaques: 20cm wide, 120cm long and 300cm high cm each. They would be situated in the same line as the alley. One could read the information written there in 7 languages. The plaques would stick out from a 30 cm deep hole filled with sand (like the one on the graves). Apart from the plaques we do not plan any extra elements.
In the southern part we plan a stone bench (of stone blocks 45 by 45 by 200 cm each, joined together) 18 cm long.
On the page http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...nia/index.html of the same site, you also see what looks to me like core drill samples, by the way. While I donít know if these photos are related to Kolaís 2001 investigation or to core drills done at a later stage, what is visible in these samples is quite interesting. The color of the soil, judging by the soil surface visible on these photographs, is a light brown. Yet these samples show layers underground that are light gray and black:





Or white:



How about ashes of human bone and tissue for the light gray stuff, wood ashes for the black stuff and pure bone ashes or lime for the white stuff, Mr. Gerdes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
And just how hard would it be to show us the "huge mass grave" that those "artificial human teeth" were dug out of?
First of all, the teeth need not have been dug out of any mass grave. They may also have been lying around somewhere in the soil of Sobibor, probably in the former "Camp III" sector (the extermination area), just like the bone fragments shown on the following photos:

http://www.holocaustresearchproject....he%20sand.html

http://www.holocaustresearchproject....fragments.html

http://www.holocaustresearchproject....n%20brick.html

Second, this is not a matter of "just how hard it would be". Itís a matter of "why the fuck should I". As I wrote in my post # 799 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=799 :

Quote:
Why do you want to know, Gerdes?

Does this information have anything to do with the NAFCASH challenge? I donít think it does, but if you can show me that it does Iíll try to obtain information about the provenance of this exhibit and include in the article I intend to publish in ARCHAEOLOGY or SKEPTIC magazine after gaining access to the results of current archaeological excavations.

If it doesnít, whatís the relevance of your question supposed to be?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Come on Roberta - let's see a single photo of the fraudulent "archeologist" Kola in the Sobibor camp. And while youíre at it, let's see a single photo of the fraudulent "skeptic" Shermer in Sobibor also. Let's see a single photo a an excavated grave. Let's see a single photo of the grave that those "artificial human teeth" were dug out of.

Just one Roberta.

One.
Baselessly calling people "fraudulent" only makes fraudulent Gerdes look more ridiculous than he does already, and as to his "show me this and that" howling, why the fuck should I show him what he yells for on this forum, even if I had access to it?

For the purpose of historical research Gerdes' demands have little if any relevance, and for the purpose of proving what happened at Sobibor they have no relevance at all. The documentary and eyewitness evidence I have shown alone leaves no room for doubt that Sobibor was an extermination camp, and thereís no reason (however desperately Gerdes claims otherwise) to doubt the accuracy of the corroborating descriptions and photographic depictions of physical evidence that we have seen so far.

And to the extent that the photos Gerdes is yelling for have any relevance for the purpose of meeting the NAFCASH challenge requirements, they must first of all be published in ARCHAEOLOGY or SKEPTIC magazine, remember?

So why the fuck should I show what Gerdes is yelling for on this forum, assuming it has even been published and I have access to it?

Unless, of course, Gerdes wants to replace publication of proof in ARCHAEOLOGY or SKEPTIC magazine with publication on this VNN forum thread.

Is that your intention, Mr. Gerdes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
What are you greasy faggots waiting for Roberta?
Same answer as in post # 798 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=798 :

Quote:
Wrong address again, Gerdes. I have no idea what you and your fellow challenge supporters could be waiting for.

I for my part am waiting for current archaeological work on site to make Gerdesí nightmares come true or for Gerdes to finally snap and be put into a strait-jacket and placed in a rubber cell, whatever happens first.

Looks like thereís a good chance it will be the latter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
BTW Roberta, big-change-a-commin on the nafcash site - just for you.
Whatís the big chance, the imbecile howling about Prof. Kolaís Sobibor investigation and the inclusion of the "Sobibor Bonus Reward" that I saw when cross-reading the thing (Iíll read it more thoroughly later, in case I missed something)?

Thatís not exactly a "big change", Mr. Gerdes. A big change would be if you explained how precisely the application for the reward is processed once the applicant has published proof matching the challenge requirements in ARCHAEOLOGY or SKETPTIC magazine. And if you made it clear that the winning applicant will have to run after 21 characterless (and probably also penniless) Jew-hating faggots to claim from them the share of the reward money to which each of these frauds is supposed to have committed.

That would be a big change, Mr. Gerdes.

But for such big change you miserable piece of chicken-shit lack the balls, donít you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
And rest your damaged little brain, THE SOBIBOR BONUS REWARD will be included, just as you insisted.
From my post # 799 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=799 :

Quote:
Err, where did I "insist" that the "Sobibor Bonus Reward" Ė your very own idea Ė be included in the NAFCASH challenge, Mr. Gerdes?

Exact quote with post number and link to the post, please.

Or an admission that you have been lying again.
Whereís that quote or admission, Gerdes?

Also too cowardly to provide either, arenít you?
 
Old July 24th, 2008 #808
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Looks like I really touched a nerve with Roberta over this:

HC:

Hysterical and Cowardly HIV Contagious Homosexual Creeps espousing Holocaust Claptrap and Historical Canards

Oh she's biting the carpet AND hitting her head on the floor over that one.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Poor Roberta. But after all, she did ask for it - didn't she?
Actually Iím quite amused at the amount of self-projection that went into Gerdesí lame attempt to get even with my (very appropriate) spelling of his shitty associationís name as "National Association of Fishwives, Cretins and Screaming Hysterics". From my post # 798 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=798 :

Quote:
As I said before, my (very appropriate) spelling of NAFCASH as "National Association of Fishwives, Cretins and Screaming Hysterics" must have hit a raw nerve, and I note that Gerdes has put just about every characteristic of his own miserable character and mendacious stance into his lame attempt to get even with who he must be seeing in his nightmares:

"Hysterical" Ė Gerdes is arguably the most hysterical loony in "Revisionist" cloud-cuckoo-land, and that is saying something.

"Cowardly" Ė By running away from most of my questions, ignoring most of my arguments, refusing to specify the requirements and conditions of his challenge, refusing to directly address my fellow HC bloggers after loudly mouthing off about them, and now also trying to distract from the somewhat dishonest conditions of his challenge by idiotically calling upon opponents to "match" that challenge, Gerdes has amply shown to be one of the most miserable, whimpering cowards in "Revisionist" cloud-cuckoo-land Ė and that surely is saying something as well.

"Homosexual" Ė Gerdesí obvious obsession with homosexuality strongly suggests that heís a faggot who cannot live with being a faggot.

"Creep" Ė It goes without saying that this term fits Gerdes like a glove.

"Holocaust Claptrap" Ė An appropriate term for Gerdesí baseless and counter-evidentiary "transit camp" theory.

"Historical Canards" Ė An appropriate term for the Jew-hating and Hitler-kissing cloud-cuckoo-land vision of history that Gerdes and his fellow true believers are tying to promote.

Thanks for describing yourself and your stance so precisely, Gerdes. And please keep up the self-projection, itís always amusing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
BTW Roberta, big-change-a-commin on the nafcash site - just for you.
As I said before:

Quote:
Whatís the big chance [read: change], the imbecile howling about Prof. Kolaís Sobibor investigation and the inclusion of the "Sobibor Bonus Reward" that I saw when cross-reading the thing (Iíll read it more thoroughly later, in case I missed something)?

Thatís not exactly a "big change", Mr. Gerdes. A big change would be if you explained how precisely the application for the reward is processed once the applicant has published proof matching the challenge requirements in ARCHAEOLOGY or SKETPTIC magazine. And if you made it clear that the winning applicant will have to run after 21 characterless (and probably also penniless) Jew-hating faggots to claim from them the share of the reward money to which each of these frauds is supposed to have committed.

That would be a big change, Mr. Gerdes.

But for such big change you miserable piece of chicken-shit lack the balls, donít you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
And rest your damaged little brain, THE SOBIBOR BONUS REWARD will be included, just as you insisted.
As I also said before:

Quote:
From my post # 799 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=799 :

Quote:
Err, where did I "insist" that the "Sobibor Bonus Reward" Ė your very own idea Ė be included in the NAFCASH challenge, Mr. Gerdes?

Exact quote with post number and link to the post, please.

Or an admission that you have been lying again.
Whereís that quote or admission, Gerdes?

Also too cowardly to provide either, arenít you?
 
Old July 24th, 2008 #809
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Isn't Roberta's obsession about having sex with Brad Pitt and Elton John the most disgusting thing you've ever heard in your life? If her fantasy about having a 3-way with them isn't sick enough, she's constantly bringing it up when we're supposed to be talking about the fraudulent "investigations" of the alleged "pure extermination centers."
Still projecting your secret fantasies onto your opponent, Mr. Gerdes?

You should be more discrete about what you would like to do. Our readers need not be interested in your private life, you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Hey Roberta, I know your homosexuality is the central focus of your life, but could you PLEASE stop bringing it up here?
Thatís what Iím asking you, Mr. Gerdes. Youíre the one who brings up homosexuality here all the time.

Remember the German saying: What the heart is full of one cannot keep silent about.

Thatís exactly your problem, isnít it?
 
Old July 24th, 2008 #810
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
There it is Roberta:

http://www.nafcash.com/

Just for you.

Read it and weep - jewbitch.
You have serious delusions of adequacy, Mr. Gerdes. Actually, as I said already, Iím laughing at your cowardice in not explaining applicants how their application for the reward will be processed after they have published proof meeting the challenge requirements in ARCHAEOLOGY or SKEPTIC magazine, and in not letting them know that the winning applicant will have to run after 21 characterless (and probably also penniless) Jew-hating faggots for the share of the reward money to which each of these frauds has committed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Simplified, clarified and focused.

So simple, even a retard like you should be able to understand it.
What even a retard can see is that Gerdes excluded Belzec and Chelmno from the challenge.

Current text, 24.07.2007 12:56 hours GMT:

Quote:
THERE WAS NO TREBLINKA HOLOCAUST

Lest you think there must be some truth to the asinine pure extermination center canard

(Thatís the psychology of the big-lie technique at work)

THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM

Also includes the alleged Sobibor holocaust.
Previous text, as per screenshot made on 18.07.2008 14:17 hours GMT:

Quote:
Lest you think there must be some truth to the asinine pure extermination center canard

(Thatís the psychology of the big-lie technique at work)

NO GRAVES = NO TREBLINKA HOLOCAUST

Page 17 of 24 The National Association of Forensic Criminologists, Archeologists, Skeptics and ...
18-07-2008 http://www.nafcash.com/

THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM

Also includes the alleged holocausts at Belzec, Chelmno and Sobibor.
So Belzec and Chelmno are not included in the challenge anymore, Mr. Gerdes?

Why is that? Did you get cold feet? Did someone tell you that Prof. Kolaís Belzec report alone, or Mrs. Goldenís article in ARCHAEOLOGY magazine, may be considered by a court of law as sufficient proof to meet the challenge requirements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
And because of your insistence, I made sure to include the BONUS SOBIBOR REWARD. (Are you happy now?)
Once again:

Quote:
From my post # 799 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=799 :

Quote:
Err, where did I "insist" that the "Sobibor Bonus Reward" Ė your very own idea Ė be included in the NAFCASH challenge, Mr. Gerdes?

Exact quote with post number and link to the post, please.

Or an admission that you have been lying again.
Whereís that quote or admission, Gerdes?

Also too cowardly to provide either, arenít you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Write it stone Retardo, that is the last major change that there will be in THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE.
So Belzec and Chelmno will be left out for good? Thanks, thatís very instructive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Now what are you waiting for you disgusting bitch?
As I said in post # 798 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=798 :

Quote:
I for my part am waiting for current archaeological work on site to make Gerdesí nightmares come true or for Gerdes to finally snap and be put into a strait-jacket and placed in a rubber cell, whatever happens first.

Looks like thereís a good chance it will be the latter.
And I enjoy the "disgusting bitch" and other furious invective expressing a exposed fraudís and cowardís helpless rage, by the way. Please keep it coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
After all, you do want to put an end to holocaust denial - don't you?
Iím not so sure about that, actually. Sometimes I feel like shutting you people up, sometimes I think that would be a shame because your hysterical demonstrations of utter imbecility are so much fun to watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
So are you going to get on with it - or what?
What part of what I quoted in my HC article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...challenge.html :

Quote:
Nothing to make a fuss about, actually. Iíve become so interested in the subsoil of these camps, especially Sobibor, that I intend to find out as much as I can about it for this reason already. If I can get my findings published in Archeology or Skeptic magazine, or at least co-author an article in one of those publications, that would be great. And if doing so furthermore forces an intellectual midget and lowly piece of scum to pay me 100,000 dollars, that would be the icing on the cake.
is too hard for your manure-filled sparrow-brain to understand?

Of course I getting on with it. And Iím not even in a hurry to get it over with. The longer stinking Gerdes suffers in anticipation of the day his nightmares come true and hysterically spouts his self-projecting invective to calm himself down, the worse for "Revisionism" and the better for its opponents.

So please keep up the chicken-chimp show, Mr. Gerdes. KEEP MAKING MY DAY.
 
Old July 24th, 2008 #811
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp
No, itís an appropriate attitude for a German with sufficient brains to realize what harm your beloved FŁhrer did to Germany.

Hate is not pride, Bert, no matter how you spin.
It may be a consequence of pride, and thatís what Iím saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
No, I didnít. RODOH is a place frequented by both "Revisionists" and critics of "Revisionism", where Gerdes would have opponents and supporters in more or less equal numbers. This forum, on the other hand, is frequented almost exclusively by supporters of Gerdesí articles of faith.

A rather lame attempt at humor. Got nothing better? In the context of online debate this is a hostile environment for who does not adhere to anti-Semitic and/or Nazi-apologetic claptrap.

No humour intended; you imply that this forum is not equal opportunity, which is simply wrong, no matter how you spin.
Depends on how you define equal opportunity. Being up against several opponents on lone's own is usually not having an equal opportunity, as I see it. In the case of me against you beautiful people is may be, for sure Ė but thatís just because none of my opponents has got much to offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Maybe concerning your brand of "irony", but thatís no loss.

Sorry if I misunderstood your complaints about my "Brad Pitting".

Irony is irony, no matter how you spin.

A clarification for you: Brad Pitting - shitting.
Whatever makes you happy, my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
You mean making (yourselves) believe that thereís something to your preconceived notions and articles of faith? Thanks for the confirmation!

Archaeological work that I expect to also bring along the bursting of your bubble is under way, and I'm observing it with interest.

Good, I'm excited. Are you?
Enhancement of knowledge is always an exciting prospect, donít you agree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Well, at least you tried to think, mistaken though the results were. Some of your friends donít even do that.

TBH, Bert, I was being ironic. This was how you started:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berty
...setting up this sick challenge Ė offering a money reward in exhange for digging up the remains of murdered human beings Ė you are displaying the kind of contemptible behavior...

...just expressing my opinion that offering a money reward in exchange for digging up the remains of murdered human beings is contemptible.

and this is where we're at now:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berty
but I wouldnít set up a public challenge promising a money reward to who shows me mass graves and remains of murdered human beings. And thatís not a matter of courage, itís a matter of elementary human dignity. Setting up such kind of challenge is something only a sick mind like yours can conceive.

As Iím not making such idiotic claim, I would have no reason to set up such a challenge even if I had a mind as sick as yours.

No, Gerdes, it's because it takes a sick puppy like you to set up a challenge that goes like "show me a mass grave and a certain amount of remains of murdered people and youíll get 100,000 dollars". No man with a minimum of human dignity and empathy would do that. Only a skunk like you would. Not even your "filthy greasy stinking rich jews" would sink to such levels of depravity. Only dog-shit like you would.

No, Mr. Gerdes. Your challenge is contemptible

It is quite another to offer a reward and require dead bodies to be disinterred in order to make believe that the rewardís not being claimed sustains the articles of faith of a bunch of fanatical crackpots claiming that no dead bodies exist. The former is legitimate, the latter is contemptible.

It seems as though you are preparing an escape route. Tell me it's not true, Bert.
If you had read my post # 794 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=794 with more attention, you might have noticed the following (emphasis added):

Quote:
If it is looking for evidence that matches your challenge requirements, thatís what I am doing (though my part is more that of an observer than anything else), and as to my fellow HC bloggers, you should address them directly, as I suggested you do and you have so far lacked the courage to do. They may consider that responding to your challenge is as miserable as setting it up (an opinion I do not share), or they may want to become my competitors or my partners in this undertaking. Either way, Iím sure they will tell you if you ask them directly. But youíre too much a coward to do that, arenít you?
Clear enough now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Like when you complain about my "repudiating White heritage to boot" and such, I guess.

Wouldnít that be "indignation", by the way?

Non sequitur. Jews use emotionalism to prevent the unveiling of lies. It's run of the mill deception.
I see. Thanks for giving me further insight into your articles of faith. Or shall we call them superstitions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Honestly, Shorty, you're barking up the wrong tree as usuall;
Barking I usually leave to your barking-mad brother-in-spirit Gerdes. Where am I supposed to have barked up the wrong tree before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
my remark was not in the slightest indignance but a pointer to a demonstration of Jew religio.
Do you have a problem with religious attitudes? I definitely have, but you shouldnít Ė after all youíre clinging to what can only be called a faith.

And shouldnít that be "indignation", by the way?
 
Old July 24th, 2008 #812
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Roberta:

"I donít know if these photos are related to Kolaís 2001 investigation... How about ashes of human bone and tissue for the light gray stuff, wood ashes for the black stuff and pure bone ashes or lime for the white stuff, Mr. Gerdes?"

"I don't know if they're related?"

"Ashes of human bone?"

"Pure bone ashes?"

"Or lime?"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!


Roberta:

"For the purpose of historical research Gerdes' demands have little if any relevance, and for the purpose of proving what happened at Sobibor they have no relevance at all. The documentary and eyewitness evidence I have shown alone leaves no room for doubt that Sobibor was an extermination camp, and thereís no reason (however desperately Gerdes claims otherwise) to doubt the accuracy of the corroborating descriptions and photographic depictions of physical evidence that we have seen so far."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!


Roberta:

"I for my part am waiting for current archaeological work on site to make Gerdesí nightmares come true."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!


So Roberta, tell us all how the Shermer / "SKEPTIC" magazine and Dullenkamp / Hysterical and Cowardly HIV Contagious Homosexual Creeps espousing Holocaust Claptrap and other Historical Canards collaboration is going, will you?

And please do say hi to that greasy piece of shit for me, ok Roberta?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!
 
Old July 24th, 2008 #813
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Hey Roberta, about those photos from your post #807 -

Could you please point out to us the - "charred human remains and remains in a state of decay?"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!
 
Old July 24th, 2008 #814
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

BTW Roberta, did I word the following good enough for you?

Quote:
NOTE: If you lack the courage to accept the above facts and you want to continue to deny the truth about the “holocaust,” the “final solution” and the “pure extermination centers,” then the ball is in your court. The supporters of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM have put their money where their mouths are and it’s time for the criminally fraudulent holocaust industry, their mealy-mouthed “skeptical” minions, their bought whores in the media and their servile Judas-Goats in our government indoctrination centers to put up or shut up. And to further illustrate just what utter frauds Michael Shermer, Andrzej Kola and the members of the Sobibor Archaeology Project are, NAFCASH TM is also offering a BONUS SOBIBOR REWARD! If the winner of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM can also prove that Sobibors fraudulent “ASH MOUNTAIN” is actually comprised of human ash, NAFCASH TM will donate $5,000.00 in the winners name to – THE SOBIBOR ARCHAEOLOGY PROJECT.

ALSO NOTE: If “SKEPTIC” magazine rejects your submittal, NAFCASH TM MAY grant you a second opportunity at becoming a reward applicant via Archaeology Magazine.
I hope you like it Roberta. I did it just for you. Just like you insisted - remember?

Roberta:

"That’s what I’m asking you, Mr. Gerdes, why can't I bring up homosexuality here all the time?"

See, she just can't help herself.

Please Roberta, give it a rest.
 
Old July 24th, 2008 #815
ced smythe
Member
 
ced smythe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 535
ced smythe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp View Post
It may be a consequence of pride, and that’s what I’m saying.
Pride does not give rise to hatred; fear does; most people know that. Mincing endlessly over this issue shows how far you're prepared to go to protect the big lie.

Quote:
Depends on how you define equal opportunity. Being up against several opponents on lone's own is usually not having an equal opportunity, as I see it. In the case of me against you beautiful people is may be, for sure – but that’s just because none of my opponents has got much to offer.
Paranoid fantasy! Equal opportunity needs no hairsplitting definitions thank you, rabbi. You are free to respond or not as you please. Why don't you just continue with this niggardly whinging?

Quote:
If you had read my post # 794 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=794 with more attention, you might have noticed the following (emphasis added):

Clear enough now?
this:

Quote:
They may consider that responding to your challenge is as miserable as setting it up (an opinion I do not share)
directly contradicts:

Quote:
...setting up this sick challenge – offering a money reward in exhange for digging up the remains of murdered human beings – you are displaying the kind of contemptible behavior...

...just expressing my opinion that offering a money reward in exchange for digging up the remains of murdered human beings is contemptible.

and this is where we're at now:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berty
but I wouldn’t set up a public challenge promising a money reward to who shows me mass graves and remains of murdered human beings. And that’s not a matter of courage, it’s a matter of elementary human dignity. Setting up such kind of challenge is something only a sick mind like yours can conceive.

As I’m not making such idiotic claim, I would have no reason to set up such a challenge even if I had a mind as sick as yours.

No, Gerdes, it's because it takes a sick puppy like you to set up a challenge that goes like "show me a mass grave and a certain amount of remains of murdered people and you’ll get 100,000 dollars". No man with a minimum of human dignity and empathy would do that. Only a skunk like you would. Not even your "filthy greasy stinking rich jews" would sink to such levels of depravity. Only dog-shit like you would.

No, Mr. Gerdes. Your challenge is contemptible

It is quite another to offer a reward and require dead bodies to be disinterred in order to make believe that the reward’s not being claimed sustains the articles of faith of a bunch of fanatical crackpots claiming that no dead bodies exist. The former is legitimate, the latter is contemptible.
Very clear indeed, you're a mass of confusion.

Quote:
I see. Thanks for giving me further insight into your articles of faith. Or shall we call them superstitions?
A gaggle of rabbis will do what they can to stop digs at Treblinka; the wily rabbi indicated as much when he accidentally on purpose produced "physical evidence", as you like to call his word.

Quote:
Barking I usually leave to your barking-mad brother-in-spirit Gerdes. Where am I supposed to have barked up the wrong tree before?
What a laugh you are, Jew: by mistaking hatred for pride then mistakingly asserting that pride gives rise to hatred you bark like a dog up the wrong tree. Then there's Elton the tantrumic cream poofta, for another quick substantiation.

Quote:
Do you have a problem with religious attitudes? I definitely have, but you shouldn’t – after all you’re clinging to what can only be called a faith.

And shouldn’t that be "indignation", by the way?
Non sequitur: Jew religio/instinct finds most White things repugnant, this subjectivity is a clear indication of the incubus on your mind.

No, indignance is what I meant. Your correction tool having trouble again, Genius? Did it OK "lone's own"?

Why don't you call it narrow minded and suggest it shares that commonality with me again?
__________________
Fear not the path of truth for the lack of those upon it.
 
Old July 24th, 2008 #816
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Roberta:

"So Belzec and Chelmno are not included in the challenge anymore, Mr. Gerdes? Why is that?"

Just to help you out Retardo. You were floundering so bad, even I was starting to feel sorry for you. In a nutshell, to make it easier for you to focus your damaged little brain and show us:

Just one "huge mass grave."

Just one burnt body.

Just one pound of crushed bone.

Just one tooth.

At Sobibor and/or Treblinka.

*

Just one Roberta.

Just one percent.

One.

Shermer, Muehlenkamp and Kola, all claim to have "proven" the Sobibor holocaust, yet they can't provide one single one of the above mentioned "proofs."

The piece-O-shit trifecta: Shermer and Muehlenkamp and Kola - liars and cowards and frauds.
 
Old July 24th, 2008 #817
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Always nice enough to comply with my requests (see post # 810 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=810 ), chicken-chimp Gerdes keeps on making my day by showing that heís again reduced to hysterical laughter:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Roberta:

"I donít know if these photos are related to Kolaís 2001 investigation... How about ashes of human bone and tissue for the light gray stuff, wood ashes for the black stuff and pure bone ashes or lime for the white stuff, Mr. Gerdes?"

"I don't know if they're related?"

"Ashes of human bone?"

"Pure bone ashes?"

"Or lime?"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!
Hysterical laughter, of course, is the "argument" of a coward and a fraud who has not argument to offer and is trying to run away from inconvenient questions like those asked in my post # 807 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=807 :

Quote:
The color of the soil, judging by the soil surface visible on these photographs, is a light brown. Yet these samples show layers underground that are light gray and black:





Or white:



How about ashes of human bone and tissue for the light gray stuff, wood ashes for the black stuff and pure bone ashes or lime for the white stuff, Mr. Gerdes?
Any other idea what those light grey, black and white substances in the light-brown soil of Sobibor might be, Mr. Gerdes? Letís hear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Roberta:

"For the purpose of historical research Gerdes' demands have little if any relevance, and for the purpose of proving what happened at Sobibor they have no relevance at all. The documentary and eyewitness evidence I have shown alone leaves no room for doubt that Sobibor was an extermination camp, and thereís no reason (however desperately Gerdes claims otherwise) to doubt the accuracy of the corroborating descriptions and photographic depictions of physical evidence that we have seen so far."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!
Gerdes helpless hysteria is further confirmation that thereís no reason indeed to doubt the accuracy of the corroborating descriptions and photographic depictions of physical evidence that we have seen so far from Sobibor.

The following instructive display of a self-projecting cowardís helpless hysteria (one might think thereís a "chicken-chimp of the month" Ė award in "Revisionist" cloud-cuckoo-land and Gerdes is determined to win that award):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Roberta:

"I for my part am waiting for current archaeological work on site to make Gerdesí nightmares come true."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

So Roberta, tell us all how the Shermer / "SKEPTIC" magazine and Dullenkamp / Hysterical and Cowardly HIV Contagious Homosexual Creeps espousing Holocaust Claptrap and other Historical Canards collaboration is going, will you?

And please do say hi to that greasy piece of shit for me, ok Roberta?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!
leads us back to the question about Gerdesí amusing obsession with Shermer, who I never referred to as a source throughout this discussion.

What could it be that Shermer did to poor little Gerdes?

Could it be that he left Gerdes for a Jewish woman and that this is how Gerdesí pathological hatred against Jews came into being?
 
Old July 24th, 2008 #818
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Hey Roberta, about those photos from your post #807 -

Could you please point out to us the - "charred human remains and remains in a state of decay?"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!
Try explaining why charred human remains and remains in a state of decay should be visible on any given core-drilling sample from mass graves that can be expected to largely or mostly contain cremains (especially at the depth of the particular drills shown on the photos), Mr. Gerdes.

And then stop running away and answer my questions:

Quote:
The color of the soil, judging by the soil surface visible on these photographs, is a light brown. Yet these samples show layers underground that are light gray and black:





Or white:



How about ashes of human bone and tissue for the light gray stuff, wood ashes for the black stuff and pure bone ashes or lime for the white stuff, Mr. Gerdes?
Any other idea what those light grey, black and white substances in the light-brown soil of Sobibor might be, Mr. Gerdes? Letís hear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
BTW Roberta, did I word the following good enough for you?

Quote:
NOTE: If you lack the courage to accept the above facts and you want to continue to deny the truth about the ďholocaust,Ē the ďfinal solutionĒ and the ďpure extermination centers,Ē then the ball is in your court. The supporters of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM have put their money where their mouths are and itís time for the criminally fraudulent holocaust industry, their mealy-mouthed ďskepticalĒ minions, their bought whores in the media and their servile Judas-Goats in our government indoctrination centers to put up or shut up. And to further illustrate just what utter frauds Michael Shermer, Andrzej Kola and the members of the Sobibor Archaeology Project are, NAFCASH TM is also offering a BONUS SOBIBOR REWARD! If the winner of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM can also prove that Sobibors fraudulent ďASH MOUNTAINĒ is actually comprised of human ash, NAFCASH TM will donate $5,000.00 in the winners name to Ė THE SOBIBOR ARCHAEOLOGY PROJECT.

ALSO NOTE: If ďSKEPTICĒ magazine rejects your submittal, NAFCASH TM MAY grant you a second opportunity at becoming a reward applicant via Archaeology Magazine.

I hope you like it Roberta. I did it just for you. Just like you insisted - remember?

And rest your damaged little brain, THE SOBIBOR BONUS REWARD will be included, just as you insisted.
From my post # 799 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=799 :

Quote:
Err, where did I "insist" that the "Sobibor Bonus Reward" Ė your very own idea Ė be included in the NAFCASH challenge, Mr. Gerdes?

Exact quote with post number and link to the post, please.

Or an admission that you have been lying again.
Whereís that quote or admission, Gerdes?

Also too cowardly to provide either, arenít you?

As to the quoted NAFCASH gibberish, I like it indeed. Apart from further illustrating just how full of manure Gerdesí tiny brain is, it has also further improved my chances to gain access to the detailed findings of a certain entity that Gerdes had the imprudence to mouth off about. Their disposition to give me what will make Gerdesí nightmares come true must just a taken another leap.

Thanks a lot, Gerdes, and please make sure the wording stays that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Roberta:

"Thatís what Iím asking you, Mr. Gerdes, why can't I bring up homosexuality here all the time?"

See, she just can't help herself.

Please Roberta, give it a rest.
Actually Gerdes distortion of my statement in post # 809 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=809 is a question he is asking me.

And the answer to that question is contained in the same post:

Quote:
You should be more discrete about what you would like to do. Our readers need not be interested in your private life, you know.
 
Old July 24th, 2008 #819
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Roberta:

"So Belzec and Chelmno are not included in the challenge anymore, Mr. Gerdes? Why is that?"

Just to help you out Retardo. You were floundering so bad, even I was starting to feel sorry for you. In a nutshell, to make it easier for you to focus your damaged little brain and show us:

Just one "huge mass grave."

Just one burnt body.

Just one pound of crushed bone.

Just one tooth.

At Sobibor and/or Treblinka.

*

Just one Roberta.

Just one percent.

One.
See my post # 777 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=777 for evidence proving any quantity of physical traces that corresponds to the mass murder proven by that evidence, clown.

And donít forget the parallel illustrating the imbecility of your demands in post # 776 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=776 :

Quote:
To illustrate how fucking idiotic your demand is, letís talk about the Soviet GuLag camps, which Solshenitsyn-fan Gerdes obviously accepts as a proven fact.

Can you show us Ė in the sense of "tangible" physical evidence Ė "just one" GuLag mass grave?

I donít think so.

Can you show us Ė again, in the sense of "tangible" physical evidence Ė "just one" dead body of a victim of Stalinís penal camps?

Iíd be surprised if you could.

Does this lead you to doubt the death toll of these camps that becomes apparent from recently discovered archival documents?

No, it doesn't.

On the contrary, you probably even maintain that mortality was much higher than what these documents show.

Are you beginning to realize how irrelevant and idiotic your "just one" Ė yelling is, Mr. Gerdes?

I hope so for you, because our reasonable readers have long reached this conclusion.
Now, if the "floundering so bad" Ė babbling were genuine wishful thinking and not just a loserís hollow bragging, stinking liar Gerdes would have had every reason to keep Belzec and Chelmno in the challenge instead of reducing the effect of that challenge as a publicity stunt by removing those two. And all we have seen so far of Gerdes and his pathological hatred against this opponent contributes further to making Gerdes' explanations as lame and unconvincing as they can possibly be.

Your true motivation for removing Belzec and Chelmno from the challenge is obvious, Mr. Gerdes. For some reason you got cold feet regarding these two camps.

But you again made a mistake, my friend. Considering what is currently happening in matters of archaeological research, you would have been better off by removing Sobibor.

Sure you donít want to reconsider? I promise I wonít hold it against you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Shermer, Muehlenkamp and Kola, all claim to have "proven" the Sobibor holocaust, yet they can't provide one single one of the above mentioned "proofs."
The obvious baselessness of this claim at least in what concerns Prof. Kola aside, itís as idiotically pointless as if would be to say that so-and-so's "claims" to have proven the enormous mortality at Stalinís GuLag camps but canít "provide" one single body, bone or tooth from a GuLag victim. You never think before writing, do you, Gerdes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
The piece-O-shit trifecta: Shermer and Muehlenkamp and Kola - liars and cowards and frauds.
Please keep calling people the very names that fit you like glove, Mr. Gerdes. The exposed liarís, cowardís and fraudís helpless rage and desperation is what clearly shows in your self-projecting invective, and our reasonable readers are continuing to enjoy your chicken-chimp show here.

As they are probably enjoying the chicken-chimp double feature (Greg Gerdes and Jonni "Hannover" Hargis together, wow!) on the CODOH Cesspit, by the way. See the latest update of my article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...challenge.html .

When do you plan do invite Hargis over here so I can have an amenable chat with him, Mr. Gerdes?

Iím sure heís eager to show there's more than just hot air behind his "piece of cake" Ė bragging.
 
Old July 24th, 2008 #820
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp
It may be a consequence of pride, and thatís what Iím saying.

Pride does not give rise to hatred; fear does; most people know that.
I disagree, but thanks for telling us why you hate Jews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Mincing endlessly over this issue shows how far you're prepared to go to protect the big lie.
Your babblings are becoming increasingly incoherent, my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Depends on how you define equal opportunity. Being up against several opponents on lone's own is usually not having an equal opportunity, as I see it. In the case of me against you beautiful people is may be, for sure Ė but thatís just because none of my opponents has got much to offer.

Paranoid fantasy! Equal opportunity needs no hairsplitting definitions thank you, rabbi. You are free to respond or not as you please. Why don't you just continue with this niggardly whinging?
Boy, I must have hit a raw nerve with my comment, judging by how it sent CS into a fit of hysterical rage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
If you had read my post # 794 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=794 with more attention, you might have noticed the following (emphasis added):

Clear enough now?

this:

Quote:
They may consider that responding to your challenge is as miserable as setting it up (an opinion I do not share)

directly contradicts:

Quote:
...setting up this sick challenge Ė offering a money reward in exhange for digging up the remains of murdered human beings Ė you are displaying the kind of contemptible behavior...

...just expressing my opinion that offering a money reward in exchange for digging up the remains of murdered human beings is contemptible.

and this is where we're at now:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berty
but I wouldnít set up a public challenge promising a money reward to who shows me mass graves and remains of murdered human beings. And thatís not a matter of courage, itís a matter of elementary human dignity. Setting up such kind of challenge is something only a sick mind like yours can conceive.

As Iím not making such idiotic claim, I would have no reason to set up such a challenge even if I had a mind as sick as yours.

No, Gerdes, it's because it takes a sick puppy like you to set up a challenge that goes like "show me a mass grave and a certain amount of remains of murdered people and youíll get 100,000 dollars". No man with a minimum of human dignity and empathy would do that. Only a skunk like you would. Not even your "filthy greasy stinking rich jews" would sink to such levels of depravity. Only dog-shit like you would.

No, Mr. Gerdes. Your challenge is contemptible

It is quite another to offer a reward and require dead bodies to be disinterred in order to make believe that the rewardís not being claimed sustains the articles of faith of a bunch of fanatical crackpots claiming that no dead bodies exist. The former is legitimate, the latter is contemptible.

Very clear indeed, you're a mass of confusion.
No, that is clearly your problem. Iím saying that I consider setting up the challenge to be contemptible but responding to it to be less so or not at all. Canít you read?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Quote:
I see. Thanks for giving me further insight into your articles of faith. Or shall we call them superstitions?

A gaggle of rabbis will do what they can to stop digs at Treblinka; the wily rabbi indicated as much when he accidentally on purpose produced "physical evidence", as you like to call his word.
I think what I called the rabbiís complaint was unintentional and therefore particularly credible evidence, and I donít remember your having shown my reasoning to be wrong. If rabbis want to keep archaeological work from being done due to religious considerations, they are an obstacle that must be overcome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp
It may be a consequence of pride, and thatís what Iím saying.

Pride does not give rise to hatred; fear does; most people know that.
I disagree, but thanks for telling us why you hate Jews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Mincing endlessly over this issue shows how far you're prepared to go to protect the big lie.
Your babblings are becoming increasingly incoherent, my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Depends on how you define equal opportunity. Being up against several opponents on lone's own is usually not having an equal opportunity, as I see it. In the case of me against you beautiful people is may be, for sure Ė but thatís just because none of my opponents has got much to offer.

Paranoid fantasy! Equal opportunity needs no hairsplitting definitions thank you, rabbi. You are free to respond or not as you please. Why don't you just continue with this niggardly whinging?
Boy, I must have hit a raw nerve with my comment, judging by how it sent CS into a fit of hysterical rage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
If you had read my post # 794 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=794 with more attention, you might have noticed the following (emphasis added):

Clear enough now?

this:

Quote:
They may consider that responding to your challenge is as miserable as setting it up (an opinion I do not share)

directly contradicts:

Quote:
...setting up this sick challenge Ė offering a money reward in exhange for digging up the remains of murdered human beings Ė you are displaying the kind of contemptible behavior...

...just expressing my opinion that offering a money reward in exchange for digging up the remains of murdered human beings is contemptible.

and this is where we're at now:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berty
but I wouldnít set up a public challenge promising a money reward to who shows me mass graves and remains of murdered human beings. And thatís not a matter of courage, itís a matter of elementary human dignity. Setting up such kind of challenge is something only a sick mind like yours can conceive.

As Iím not making such idiotic claim, I would have no reason to set up such a challenge even if I had a mind as sick as yours.

No, Gerdes, it's because it takes a sick puppy like you to set up a challenge that goes like "show me a mass grave and a certain amount of remains of murdered people and youíll get 100,000 dollars". No man with a minimum of human dignity and empathy would do that. Only a skunk like you would. Not even your "filthy greasy stinking rich jews" would sink to such levels of depravity. Only dog-shit like you would.

No, Mr. Gerdes. Your challenge is contemptible

It is quite another to offer a reward and require dead bodies to be disinterred in order to make believe that the rewardís not being claimed sustains the articles of faith of a bunch of fanatical crackpots claiming that no dead bodies exist. The former is legitimate, the latter is contemptible.

Very clear indeed, you're a mass of confusion.
No, that is clearly your problem. Iím saying that I consider setting up the challenge to be contemptible but responding to it to be less so or not at all. Canít you read?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Quote:
I see. Thanks for giving me further insight into your articles of faith. Or shall we call them superstitions?

A gaggle of rabbis will do what they can to stop digs at Treblinka; the wily rabbi indicated as much when he accidentally on purpose produced "physical evidence", as you like to call his word.
I think what I called the rabbiís complaint was unintentional and therefore particularly credible evidence, and I donít remember your having shown my reasoning to be wrong. If rabbis want to keep archaeological work from being done due to religious considerations, they are an obstacle that must be overcome, but this doesn't hinder the occasional usefullness of their complaints as unintentional evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Barking I usually leave to your barking-mad brother-in-spirit Gerdes. Where am I supposed to have barked up the wrong tree before?

What a laugh you are, Jew: by mistaking hatred for pride then mistakingly asserting that pride gives rise to hatred you bark like a dog up the wrong tree.
That was very lame, CS. Give it another try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Do you have a problem with religious attitudes? I definitely have, but you shouldnít Ė after all youíre clinging to what can only be called a faith.

And shouldnít that be "indignation", by the way?

Non sequitur: jew religio/instinct finds most White things repugnant, this subjectivity is a clear indication of the incubus on your mind.
Thereís nothing subjective about using the word "faith" for belief in the trustworthiness of an idea that (like "Revisionism") is supported by no evidence whatsoever, sorry. It follows from the definition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
No, indignance is what I meant. Your correction tool having trouble again, Genius? Did it OK "lone's own"?

Why don't you call it narrow minded and suggest it shares that commonality with me again?
Thatís an idea.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:09 PM.
Page generated in 0.23265 seconds.