Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 27th, 2008 #1801
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

What did Gerdes do in response to my post # 1792 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1792 ?

Well, just what I expected the compulsive liar and whimpering coward to do.

In posts # 1794 to # 1796 and 1798, he copied and pasted yet another repetition of the imbecilic, irrelevant and mostly already answered crap that he has been hiding behind ever since my post # 1536 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1536, again including at least one of his old lies (the one about my having run away from him on Topix, commented in my blog article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...th-update.html). He also mouthed off once more about my post # 1781 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1781 , in a lame attempt to get my attention again (he should have left that to his sock-puppet T.F. Sheb, who I would reply to just in case heís not a sock-puppet of Gerdes).

In his post # 1800 he tried something new to get my attention. Well, not exactly new Ė the only thing new is the packaging of the good old "just one" or "not so much as one" rhetoric:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
the retarded rabbi:

"although he cannot show any rules or standards of criminal investigation and/or historical research whereby physical evidence is the only evidence that matters, he eventually went back to yelling for physical evidence and physical evidence alone"

Translation:

The Germans allegedly murdered 1.120 million jews and their remains are allegedly buried in two tiny, precisely known locations - yet I cannot locate / prove the existence of so much as one single alleged "huge mass grave." Nor can I locate / prove the existence of a single mass grave that contains so much as 1/10 of 1% of the alleged mass murder. Nor can I locate / prove the existence of a sinlge grave that contians so much as one single:

1 - Complete human body in a "wax fat transformation."

2 - Complete human skeleton.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

Thus, my entire thesis is based on the magically disapearing jew "theory"
The poor bugger seems to have forgotten about my post # 1710 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1710 , in which I last addressed his list of "just one" or "one single" demands and showed once more how idiotic and (deliberately) ignorant of the evidence they are.

Or then he expects his readers to have forgotten about it, inveterate liar that he is.

The last sentence of Gerdesí post # 1800 is quite amusing in that it describes his own plight: his persistent ignoring or dismissing of evidence to mass graves and other mass murder evidence at Treblinka and Sobibor suggests that he has some "magically disappearing" theory in regard to the at least 900,000 people (750,000 at Treblinka, 150,000 Sobibor) who entered these camps but never came out alive. They must have been abducted by flying saucers or something like that, in Gerdes' fantasies.

Of course Gerdes latest sack full of cattle manure isnít enough to break the "ignore" deadlock and get our discussion going again, to make me dig up the answers previously provided to most of his imbecilic demands and questions and answer what few of those I havenít answered yet because they came after I put Gerdes on "ignore" in my post # 1536 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1536 .

What Gerdes must do to break the "ignore" deadlock and get my discussion with him on this forum going again, as he well knows because I have told him many times, is to post a statement that reads as following:

"I am prepared to, from now on, also answer questions and respond to challenges myself, and to address my opponentís arguments and the evidence presented by my opponent (all of it)."

But thatís not about to happen, of course, because Fatso Gerdes:



it too much a



to post this simple statement.

So the ignore situation remains as concerns discussion on this forum.
 
Old December 27th, 2008 #1802
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer View Post
Because the kike can't come up with a lie quick enough. Ran out of fresh ideas maybe. Maybe he has told the same bs story for so long, he never thought of how to respond when confronted by people who know the truth.
No, itís none of that. Read my previous post and youíll know why I have Gerdes on ignore, and what is the very simple thing he must do (but doesnít dare to do because he is as much a whimpering coward as he is a compulsive liar) to get our discussion going again. This one statement will do, as Gerdes well knows:

"I am prepared to, from now on, also answer questions and respond to challenges myself, and to address my opponentís arguments and the evidence presented by my opponent (all of it)."
 
Old December 27th, 2008 #1803
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp View Post
The eyewitness evidence I provided he feebly tried to discredit, then chose to simply ignore it. The documentary evidence I provided he didnít even dare to address. Therefore, and although he cannot show any rules or standards of criminal investigation and/or historical research whereby physical evidence is the only evidence that matters, he eventually went back to yelling for physical evidence and physical evidence alone.
It's because there has been a lot of lying on the Holocaustian side of this issue, some of it organized. Surely you know that.
No, please tell me about it. I donít think the events known as the Holocaust have been lied about more than other events in history. They have hardly been lied about as much as the American war in Vietnam, with all its wannabe rambos who never fired a shot in anger or were not even in the military.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding
There was also falsification of documents after the war.
Such as? I know about Konrad Kujauís falsification of the "Hitler diaries" in the 1980s, and about some document falsifications from the Nazi or "Revisionist" side discussed under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...forgeries.html and http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...n-germans.html . But I donít think itís either of these that you have in mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding
If what people say is dubious, then you have to base your conclusions on physical evidence.
That may be so, but itís not like you can generally state that "what people say is dubious" just because eyewitnesses got one or the other detail in essentially accurate testimonies wrong, or because one or the other eyewitness embellished one or the other detail in his or her testimony, or because one or the other document is of dubious authenticity (assuming such is the case regarding any of the evidence in question).

Every eyewitness is a separate individual, and what conclusions may be warranted as concerns one individual eyewitness's credibility tell you nothing at all about the credibility of any other individual eyewitness. This also applies to documents, with the necessary adaptations.

If doubting the factuality of events because there are embellishments and/or falsifications related to them were a reasonable and logically sound approach, the wannabe rambos I mentioned above (just do a Google search for "phony Vietnam veterans") would be more than enough reason to doubt that there was ever a Vietnam War.
 
Old December 30th, 2008 #1804
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Why does the retarded rabbi refuse to answer my questions?

Nothing has changed since my last posts. Compulsive liar and whimpering coward retardo still hasnít found even the little amount of courage required to engage in a discussion in which she also answers questions and complies with demands for evidence.

Poor retardo, things just keep getting worse for the pathetic loser.

We're still waiting for slurpin and the retarded rabbi to show us just one single photo of a single ounce of human remains.

To date, not an iota of human remains has ever been proven to have been located at Sobibor.

NOT AN IOTA!


* Remember, we're talking about remains that have been proven to be human and proven to have been found at Sobibor.

Just what part of the word PROVE don't you two idiots understand?

What are the jews waiting for? Is 65 years not enought time for them?

Now, since just 1/10th of 1% seems to be too hard for slurpin and retardo, lets see them answer the following questions:

Why has no one yet to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

1 - Complete human body in a "wax fat transformation."

2 - Complete human skeleton.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

I think you can answer if you try real hard.

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?


BTW:

Have you ever asked Shermer for a copy of his study?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?


Have you ever asked Kola for a copy of his study?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?


Have you ever asked Freund for a copy of his study?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?


And why are you so afraid to answer these questions slurpin and retardo?:


Do you believe that millions of jews can vanish from the face of the earth without leaving a trace?


Do you believe in the "magically disappearing jew theory?"


Just what part of physically impossible do you not understand?


Why do the jews refuse to release the GPR results of their Sobibor investigation?


Why do the jews refuse to do their own GPR of Treblinka?


How about an inquiry on the rodoh forum?


Can't you ask nickfairy?


Not that hard.


Just one e-mail.


Just one.

What are you afraid of?
 
Old December 30th, 2008 #1805
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Why does the retarded rabbi refuse to answer my questions?


Now slurpin and retardo, we're still waiting for you losers to answer the following:

Where did the soil came from for the construction of Sobibors "huge mound of human remains?"

Let's see the photos of the pits that would have resulted from digging out so much soil.

Let's see the photos of the construction of the monument that show one single ounce of human remains.

Let's see the Freund GPR results that would show EXACTLY where those alleged pits where the alleged human reminas were dug out of are.


Let's not forget:

"This summer [July, 2008], a team led by Richard Freund mapped the surface of the [Sobibor] camp using electromagnetics, magnetometry and ground-penetrating radar equipment... (Mapping the entire Sobibor camp was done by University of South Florida geography professor Philip Reeder) 'The idea is to figure out scientifically where everything was'... Freund said, who has been using the geophysical technology for a decade and is one of a small number of archeologists throughout the world to take advantage of its precision and speed to map sub-surfaces... Calgary based WorleyParsons geophysicists Paul Bauman and Brad Hansen used... [GPR] radar to create cross-sectional images of the site and detect areas of soil disturbance... 'Now we can know exactly... whatís there or if thereís nothing there,' says Freund, 'So this technology is really a godsend for archeology.'

'The Sobibor project is unique,' says team historian Avi Patt, in its synthesis of archeology and history of the Holocaust. 'There are very few cases of a place where you can do this kind of archeology,' he says. 'A camp has been buried, concealed from sight, and tried to be hidden, and you have to do a kind of detective work to find out where it was. There are Holocaust deniers who say, 'There never was a camp there, who knows if there was an extermination center?' Part of my motivation is to say, 65 years later, ĎNo, youíre not going to get away with hiding this from history.íĒ


Oh, yeah, and of course we're still waiting for slurpen and the retarded rabbi to locate / prove the existence of just one single human tooth at Sobibor or Treblinka.

Can you do it losers?

Just one.

One.


Oh, let's not forget - here are the unanswered questions about Sobibor that the two losers refused to answer over on topix.


1 - On what EXACT date(s) was Michael Shermer physically in the Sobibor camp?

2 - Why does he refuse to reveal this date(s)?

3 - Are there photographs that prove he ever stepped foot in the camp?

4 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

5 - On what date can we expect Shermers report on his findings that resulted from his "firsthand investigation" of the camp?

6 - On what EXACT date(s) was Kola physically in the Sobibor camp?

7 - Why does he refuse to reveal this date(s)?

8 - Are there photographs that prove he ever stepped foot in the camp?

9 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

10 - Are there photographs of Kola actually excavating the alleged "huge mass graves?"

11 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

12 - Are there photographs proving that any "remains in a state of decay" actually exist?

13 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

14 - What were the results were of the analysis of those soil core samples?"

15 - On what date can we expect Kolas report on his findings that resulted from his "excavation" of the 7 alleged "huge mass graves?"

16 - What proof is there that the "huge mound of human remains" of Sobibor contains an iota of human remains?

17 - Where are the photographs of the construction of the "mountain of human ash?"

18 - What happened to the NON jew bones that were once in the glass display case at Sobibor?

19 - Why does the $100,000.00 - THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward go unclaimed?

20 - Is 1/10th of 1% too tough for you?


It is? OK, then let's make it even easier for you:

Can you locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

1 - Complete human body in a "wax fat transformation."

2 - Complete human skeleton.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

I think you can answer if you try real hard.

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?


Oh, and let's add one more question:

Where are the other 182 Sobibor Core Sample photos?
 
Old December 30th, 2008 #1806
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Why does the retarded rabbi refuse to answer my questions?


T.F. Scheb:

"Will Muley go for the cash? Will she slink away in disgrace?"


She's doing something even more disgraceful than slinking away.

She's just refusing to answer any and all relevent questions that prove that there was no Sobibor or Treblinka holocausts.


T.F. Scheb:

Why doesn't retardo address Gerdes' questions with direct, straight forward answers?"what is she afraid of?"


Yes retardo, just what is it that you are afraid of?

Now answer my questions loser.

Let's remind everyone that even the retarded rabbi admits that there would be millions and millions of teeth (even lying around above ground) at the alleged "pure extermination centers." From his topix posts:

"I never claimed that the victims of Treblinka disappeared "without leaving a trace", on the contrary... I never claimed that all teeth were reduced to tooth meal, on the contrary... I provided two sources expressly mentioning teeth on the grounds of Treblinka... thereís no reason to assume that he was wrong about the above-mentioned teeth... Any particular reason why this should not be enough to conclude that teeth were lying around on the Treblinka site? My reasonable explanation for expecting teeth to have been among the human remains means they didnít crush all of them, as I have pointed out over and over again, quite a few must have been overlooked. Duh!... A claim which I never made - that all teeth were crushed... Actually, as Gerdes well knows, I never claimed that the crushing of teeth at Treblinka led to the obliteration of all of these teeth. In the mass graves, according to Kola, "there were charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay". These remains may well include teeth, lots of them."

Yeah, lots and lots - as in millions and millions.

However, even the dull one admits that not so much as one single tooth, out of an alleged 35 million, has ever been proven to exist at Sobibor or Treblinka.

Not one.

(BTW, the dullard ran away from the topix site with his tail between his legs.)

Seems being asked to provide proof of just 1/10th of 1% of the murder of 250,000 jews was just too hard a task for her.

And it seems like asking her to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

1 - Complete human body in a "wax fat transformation."

2 - Complete human skeleton.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.


Is too much for her also.

OK then retardo -

HOW ABOUT JUST ONE TOOTH?

Just one dumb ass.

One.

Can you do it retardo?


So let's recap shall we?

The retarded rabbi has yet to locate / prove the existence of one ounce of human remains at Sobibor and/or Treblinka.

Not an ounce.

In fact, not an iota.

1.120 million jews alleged murdered and buried in two very small, precisely known locations, and the loser can't locate a single grave, a single body, a single bone fragment or even so much as one single tooth.

What are you waiting for loser?

After all, you do want to put an end to holocaust denial - don't you?


Remember what your man O'Neil said retardo:

"It does not matter how big the crime is as such - it could have been 800,000 people or one person - the detection, or forensic investigation, is exactly the same as long as the correct procedures are adopted... Not only did they [the Nazi's] dig up all the bodies, burnt them and ground the bones up, but... they have been intact there for the last 60 odd years," he said.

Yet the loser can't locate / prove the existence of so much as one single grave that contains so much as one single tooth or bone fragment at Sobibor or Treblinka.

NOT ONE!
 
Old December 30th, 2008 #1807
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Why does the retarded rabbi refuse to answer my questions?

the retarded rabbi roberta:

"...there is the concrete of a huge memorial covering most of the former mass graves area at Treblinka, which would have to be removed first."

Liar.

You say "covering most."

If "most" of it is allegedly covered, then some of it must be uncovered.

Prove it.

Let's see you locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Treblinka that contains just one:

1 - Complete human body in a "wax fat transformation."

2 - Complete human skeleton.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.


Just one dumb ass.

One.

Can you do it retardo?
 
Old December 31st, 2008 #1808
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

What did Gerdes do in response to my post # 1801 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1801 ?

Well, just what I expected the compulsive liar and whimpering coward to do.

In posts # 1804 to # 1807, he copied and pasted yet another repetition of the imbecilic, irrelevant and mostly already answered crap (see post # 1710 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1710 for my latest comments about some of that crap, which he posted on the "CODOH Revisionist Forum") that he has been hiding behind ever since my post # 1536 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1536, again including at least one of his old lies (the one about my having run away from him on Topix, commented in my blog article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...th-update.html). He also mouthed off once more about my post # 1781 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1781, ignoring the further information about the Treblinka memorial that I gave to his sock-puppet T.F. Sheb in my post # 1793 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1793.

Of course Gerdes latest sack full of cattle manure isnít enough to break the "ignore" deadlock and get our discussion going again, to make me dig up the answers previously provided to most of his imbecilic demands and questions and answer what few of those I havenít answered yet because they came after I put Gerdes on "ignore" in my post # 1536 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1536.

What Gerdes must do to break the "ignore" deadlock and get my discussion with him on this forum going again, as he well knows because I have told him many times, is to post a statement that reads as follows:

"I am prepared to, from now on, also answer questions and respond to challenges myself, and to address my opponentís arguments and the evidence presented by my opponent (all of it)."

But thatís not about to happen, of course, because Fatso Gerdes:



it too much a



to post this simple statement.

So the ignore situation remains as concerns discussion on this forum.
 
Old January 2nd, 2009 #1809
T.F. Scheb
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 46
T.F. Scheb
Default Muley Can't Stop Keyboard Dancing

Muley runs from the NAFCASH challenge by stating:

"I am prepared to, from now on, also answer questions and respond to challenges myself, and to address my opponentís arguments and the evidence presented by my opponent (all of it)."


What a pathetic attempt at obfuscation! Once a challenge is accepted - it's time to start running with it, not change the rules. If you can't abide by the rules . . . . . . . . DON'T PARTICIPATE.

Stop with the whine and step up to the line. What are you afraid of?

 
Old January 4th, 2009 #1810
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.F. Scheb View Post
Muley runs from the NAFCASH challenge by stating:

"I am prepared to, from now on, also answer questions and respond to challenges myself, and to address my opponentís arguments and the evidence presented by my opponent (all of it)."


What a pathetic attempt at obfuscation! Once a challenge is accepted - it's time to start running with it, not change the rules. If you can't abide by the rules . . . . . . . . DON'T PARTICIPATE.

Stop with the whine and step up to the line. What are you afraid of?

You seem to have a reading problem, my friend.

The statement

"I am prepared to, from now on, also answer questions and respond to challenges myself, and to address my opponentís arguments and the evidence presented by my opponent (all of it)."

is not a statement of mine, as should be obvious to a ten-year-old with an average amount of brain matter inside his skull. It is the statement that I require chicken-shit liar Gerdes (whose sock-puppet you reportedly are) to make, in order to continue discussing with him on this forum.

I require this statement because our discussion should be two-sided: Gerdes asks questions and I try to answer them to the best of my knowledge, I ask questions and Gerdes tries to answer them to the best of his knowledge.

While I have answered most of Gerdesí idiotic questions and tried to meet his idiotic demands to the best of my knowledge (the only exception being the questions he asked and demands he made after I put him on ignore in my post # 1536 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1536), I donít see why I should bother addressing any of these questions and demands anymore as long as Gerdes systematically ignores my questions and demands. And I told him so in my post # 1536:

Quote:
Third, a general question: who the fuck do you think you are to ask questions, make demands and claim youīre "waiting" for this and that?

If you were prepared to respond to questions and attend demands yourself, you might be entitled to ask questions and make demands yourself. But as you dodge all questions you are asked and ignore all demands that are made on you, I donít see on what basis you can consider yourself entitled to throw around questions and demands yourself.

That applies all the more as youíre a liar whose lies I ceased to care counting long ago, a whimpering coward and an obvious hoaxer, as last and most prominently shown by your having failed, after all your bigmouthed bragging laden with invective and threats, to honor our appointment at Sobibor on 15.10.2008.
As to the NAFCASH challenge, my intention to submit evidence meeting the conditions for the NAFCASH reward, pending the results of archaeological excavations at Sobibor that will hopefully take place this year, remains unaffected by my having put Gerdes on ignore as concerns discussions on this forum. I also made that clear in my post # 1536 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1536 :

Quote:
All the above, Mr. Gerdes, makes you a slimy little worm so low that I donít intend to spend any time on you anymore. Youíll get my invitation to witness the results of core drilling/excavation in mass graves in the Sobibor area, if such core drilling/excavation should take place, and of course I shall submit evidence resulting from such core drilling/excavation to SKEPTIC magazine and inform you thereof for the purpose of your fraudulent "challenge"[bolding emphasis added Ė RM], but other than that youíll be on ignore from now on. For news on whatís happening at Sobibor you are referred to the RODOH forum (where in the Reference section under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/forums/13 you will soon find a post with links to the above and many other photos from my trip to Sobibor) and the HC blog under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/ (where I shall write an article about this trip as soon as Iīm back from Germany, where I am writing from now).

That is, unless you expressly undertake to henceforth answer my questions and address my arguments, like I have addressed what piss-poor "arguments" you have presented (they boil down to repetitive and unimaginative variations of your "not one this-and-that" rhetoric) and answered your irrelevant to idiotic questions to the best of my knowledge.

I look forward to a statement in the above sense until same time tomorrow, Mr. Gerdes. The absence of such statement will be construed as your also considering our conversation finished.
So, TFS, I recommend you do either of the following:

- In the improbable case that you are not a sock-puppet of compulsive liar and whimpering coward Gerdes, read a little more carefully before the next time you hit the keyboard.

- In the likely case that you are an alter ego of compulsive liar and whimpering coward Gerdes, cut the crap and post a statement of yours reading as follows:

"I am prepared to, from now on, also answer questions and respond to challenges myself, and to address my opponentís arguments and the evidence presented by my opponent (all of it)."

so that we can continue discussing on this forum, with me digging out previous answers to your imbecilic and irrelevant questions, providing answers to any of those questions I have not yet addressed, and asking you a number of questions of my own, including but not limited to questions I have asked you throughout this discussion but you have persistently ignored.

Do that, or keep showing our readers that Fatso Gerdes:



it too much a



to post this simple statement:

"I am prepared to, from now on, also answer questions and respond to challenges myself, and to address my opponentís arguments and the evidence presented by my opponent (all of it)."

Until Gerdes posts a statement of his with this precise wording, the ignore situation remains as concerns discussion on this forum.
 
Old January 6th, 2009 #1811
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Why does the retarded rabbi refuse to answer my questions?

Nothing has changed since my last posts. Compulsive liar and whimpering coward retardo still hasn’t found even the little amount of courage required to engage in a discussion in which she also answers questions and complies with demands for evidence.

Poor retardo, things just keep getting worse for the pathetic loser.

We're still waiting for slurpin and the retarded rabbi to show us just one single photo of a single ounce of human remains.

To date, not an iota of human remains has ever been proven to have been located at Sobibor.

NOT AN IOTA!


* Remember, we're talking about remains that have been proven to be human and proven to have been found at Sobibor.

Just what part of the word PROVE don't you two idiots understand?

What are the jews waiting for? Is 65 years not enought time for them?

Now, since just 1/10th of 1% seems to be too hard for slurpin and retardo, lets see them answer the following questions:

Why has no one yet to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

1 - Complete human body in a "wax fat transformation."

2 - Complete human skeleton.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

I think you can answer if you try real hard.

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?


BTW:

Have you ever asked Shermer for a copy of his study?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?


Have you ever asked Kola for a copy of his study?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?


Have you ever asked Freund for a copy of his study?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?


And why are you so afraid to answer these questions slurpin and retardo?:


Do you believe that millions of jews can vanish from the face of the earth without leaving a trace?


Do you believe in the "magically disappearing jew theory?"


Just what part of physically impossible do you not understand?


Why do the jews refuse to release the GPR results of their Sobibor investigation?


Why do the jews refuse to do their own GPR of Treblinka?


How about an inquiry on the rodoh forum?


Can't you ask nickfairy?


Not that hard.


Just one e-mail.


Just one.

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; January 8th, 2009 at 01:16 PM.
 
Old January 6th, 2009 #1812
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Why does the retarded rabbi refuse to answer my questions?


Now slurpin and retardo, we're still waiting for you losers to answer the following:

Where did the soil came from for the construction of Sobibors "huge mound of human remains?"

Let's see the photos of the pits that would have resulted from digging out so much soil.

Let's see the photos of the construction of the monument that show one single ounce of human remains.

Let's see the Freund GPR results that would show EXACTLY where those alleged pits where the alleged human reminas were dug out of are.


Let's not forget:

"This summer [July, 2008], a team led by Richard Freund mapped the surface of the [Sobibor] camp using electromagnetics, magnetometry and ground-penetrating radar equipment... (Mapping the entire Sobibor camp was done by University of South Florida geography professor Philip Reeder) 'The idea is to figure out scientifically where everything was'... Freund said, who has been using the geophysical technology for a decade and is one of a small number of archeologists throughout the world to take advantage of its precision and speed to map sub-surfaces... Calgary based WorleyParsons geophysicists Paul Bauman and Brad Hansen used... [GPR] radar to create cross-sectional images of the site and detect areas of soil disturbance... 'Now we can know exactly... what’s there or if there’s nothing there,' says Freund, 'So this technology is really a godsend for archeology.'

'The Sobibor project is unique,' says team historian Avi Patt, in its synthesis of archeology and history of the Holocaust. 'There are very few cases of a place where you can do this kind of archeology,' he says. 'A camp has been buried, concealed from sight, and tried to be hidden, and you have to do a kind of detective work to find out where it was. There are Holocaust deniers who say, 'There never was a camp there, who knows if there was an extermination center?' Part of my motivation is to say, 65 years later, ‘No, you’re not going to get away with hiding this from history.’”


Oh, yeah, and of course we're still waiting for slurpen and the retarded rabbi to locate / prove the existence of just one single human tooth at Sobibor or Treblinka.

Can you do it losers?

Just one.

One.


Oh, let's not forget - here are the unanswered questions about Sobibor that the two losers refused to answer over on topix.


1 - On what EXACT date(s) was Michael Shermer physically in the Sobibor camp?

2 - Why does he refuse to reveal this date(s)?

3 - Are there photographs that prove he ever stepped foot in the camp?

4 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

5 - On what date can we expect Shermers report on his findings that resulted from his "firsthand investigation" of the camp?

6 - On what EXACT date(s) was Kola physically in the Sobibor camp?

7 - Why does he refuse to reveal this date(s)?

8 - Are there photographs that prove he ever stepped foot in the camp?

9 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

10 - Are there photographs of Kola actually excavating the alleged "huge mass graves?"

11 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

12 - Are there photographs proving that any "remains in a state of decay" actually exist?

13 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

14 - What were the results were of the analysis of those soil core samples?"

15 - On what date can we expect Kolas report on his findings that resulted from his "excavation" of the 7 alleged "huge mass graves?"

16 - What proof is there that the "huge mound of human remains" of Sobibor contains an iota of human remains?

17 - Where are the photographs of the construction of the "mountain of human ash?"

18 - What happened to the NON jew bones that were once in the glass display case at Sobibor?

19 - Why does the $100,000.00 - THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward go unclaimed?

20 - Is 1/10th of 1% too tough for you?


It is? OK, then let's make it even easier for you:

Can you locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

1 - Complete human body in a "wax fat transformation."

2 - Complete human skeleton.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

I think you can answer if you try real hard.

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?


Oh, and let's add one more question:

Where are the other 182 Sobibor Core Sample photos?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; January 8th, 2009 at 01:17 PM.
 
Old January 6th, 2009 #1813
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Why does the retarded rabbi refuse to answer my questions?


T.F. Scheb:

"Will Muley go for the cash? Will she slink away in disgrace?"


She's doing something even more disgraceful than slinking away.

She's just refusing to answer any and all relevent questions that prove that there was no Sobibor or Treblinka holocausts.


T.F. Scheb:

Why doesn't retardo address Gerdes' questions with direct, straight forward answers?"what is she afraid of?"


Yes retardo, just what is it that you are afraid of?

Now answer my questions loser.

Let's remind everyone that even the retarded rabbi admits that there would be millions and millions of teeth (even lying around above ground) at the alleged "pure extermination centers." From his topix posts:

"I never claimed that the victims of Treblinka disappeared "without leaving a trace", on the contrary... I never claimed that all teeth were reduced to tooth meal, on the contrary... I provided two sources expressly mentioning teeth on the grounds of Treblinka... there’s no reason to assume that he was wrong about the above-mentioned teeth... Any particular reason why this should not be enough to conclude that teeth were lying around on the Treblinka site? My reasonable explanation for expecting teeth to have been among the human remains means they didn’t crush all of them, as I have pointed out over and over again, quite a few must have been overlooked. Duh!... A claim which I never made - that all teeth were crushed... Actually, as Gerdes well knows, I never claimed that the crushing of teeth at Treblinka led to the obliteration of all of these teeth. In the mass graves, according to Kola, "there were charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay". These remains may well include teeth, lots of them."

Yeah, lots and lots - as in millions and millions.

However, even the dull one admits that not so much as one single tooth, out of an alleged 35 million, has ever been proven to exist at Sobibor or Treblinka.

Not one.

(BTW, the dullard ran away from the topix site with his tail between his legs.)

Seems being asked to provide proof of just 1/10th of 1% of the murder of 250,000 jews was just too hard a task for her.

And it seems like asking her to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

1 - Complete human body in a "wax fat transformation."

2 - Complete human skeleton.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.


Is too much for her also.

OK then retardo -

HOW ABOUT JUST ONE TOOTH?

Just one dumb ass.

One.

Can you do it retardo?


So let's recap shall we?

The retarded rabbi has yet to locate / prove the existence of one ounce of human remains at Sobibor and/or Treblinka.

Not an ounce.

In fact, not an iota.

1.120 million jews alleged murdered and buried in two very small, precisely known locations, and the loser can't locate a single grave, a single body, a single bone fragment or even so much as one single tooth.

What are you waiting for loser?

After all, you do want to put an end to holocaust denial - don't you?


Remember what your man O'Neil said retardo:

"It does not matter how big the crime is as such - it could have been 800,000 people or one person - the detection, or forensic investigation, is exactly the same as long as the correct procedures are adopted... Not only did they [the Nazi's] dig up all the bodies, burnt them and ground the bones up, but... they have been intact there for the last 60 odd years," he said.

Yet the loser can't locate / prove the existence of so much as one single grave that contains so much as one single tooth or bone fragment at Sobibor or Treblinka.

NOT ONE!

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; January 8th, 2009 at 01:17 PM.
 
Old January 6th, 2009 #1814
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Why does the retarded rabbi refuse to answer my questions?

the retarded rabbi roberta:

"...there is the concrete of a huge memorial covering most of the former mass graves area at Treblinka, which would have to be removed first."

Liar.

You say "covering most."

If "most" of it is allegedly covered, then some of it must be uncovered.

Prove it.

Let's see you locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Treblinka that contains just one:

1 - Complete human body in a "wax fat transformation."

2 - Complete human skeleton.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.


Just one dumb ass.

One.

Can you do it retardo?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; January 8th, 2009 at 01:18 PM.
 
Old January 8th, 2009 #1815
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

What did Gerdes do in response to my posts # 1808 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1808 and # 1810 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1810 ?

Well, just what I expected the compulsive liar and whimpering coward to do.

In posts # 1811 to # 1814, he copied and pasted yet another repetition of the imbecilic, irrelevant and mostly already answered crap (see post # 1710 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1710 for my latest comments about some of that crap, which he posted on the "CODOH Revisionist Forum") that he has been hiding behind ever since my post # 1536 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1536, again including at least one of his old lies (the one about my having run away from him on Topix, commented in my blog article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...th-update.html). He also mouthed off once more about my post # 1781 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1781, ignoring the further information about the Treblinka memorial that I gave to his sock-puppet T.F. Sheb in my post # 1793 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1793.

Of course Gerdes latest sack full of cattle manure isn’t enough to break the "ignore" deadlock and get our discussion going again, to make me dig up the answers previously provided to most of his imbecilic demands and questions and answer what few of those I haven’t answered yet because they came after I put Gerdes on "ignore" in my post # 1536 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1536.

What Gerdes must do to break the "ignore" deadlock and get my discussion with him on this forum going again, as he well knows because I have told him many times, is to post a statement that reads as follows:

"I am prepared to, from now on, also answer questions and respond to challenges myself, and to address my opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by my opponent (all of it)."

But that’s not about to happen, of course, because Fatso Gerdes:



it too much a



to post this simple statement.

So the ignore situation remains as concerns discussion on this forum.

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; January 8th, 2009 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Broken links repaired
 
Old January 8th, 2009 #1816
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Why does the retarded rabbi refuse to answer my questions?

Nothing has changed since my last posts. Compulsive liar and whimpering coward retardo still hasn’t found even the little amount of courage required to engage in a discussion in which she also answers questions and complies with demands for evidence.

Poor retardo, things just keep getting worse for the pathetic loser.

We're still waiting for slurpin and the retarded rabbi to show us just one single photo of a single ounce of human remains.

To date, not an iota of human remains has ever been proven to have been located at Sobibor.

NOT AN IOTA!


* Remember, we're talking about remains that have been proven to be human and proven to have been found at Sobibor.

Just what part of the word PROVE don't you two idiots understand?

What are the jews waiting for? Is 65 years not enought time for them?

Now, since just 1/10th of 1% seems to be too hard for slurpin and retardo, lets see them answer the following questions:

Why has no one yet to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

1 - Complete human body in a "wax fat transformation."

2 - Complete human skeleton.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

I think you can answer if you try real hard.

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?



BTW:

Have you ever asked Shermer for a copy of his study?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?


Have you ever asked Kola for a copy of his study?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?


Have you ever asked Freund for a copy of his study?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?


And why are you so afraid to answer these questions slurpin and retardo?:


Do you believe that millions of jews can vanish from the face of the earth without leaving a trace?


Do you believe in the "magically disappearing jew theory?"


Just what part of physically impossible do you not understand?


Why do the jews refuse to release the GPR results of their Sobibor investigation?


Why do the jews refuse to do their own GPR of Treblinka?


How about an inquiry on the rodoh forum?


Can't you ask nickfairy?


Not that hard.


Just one e-mail.


Just one.

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; January 12th, 2009 at 11:31 AM.
 
Old January 8th, 2009 #1817
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Why does the retarded rabbi refuse to answer my questions?


Now slurpin and retardo, we're still waiting for you losers to answer the following:

Where did the soil came from for the construction of Sobibors "huge mound of human remains?"

Let's see the photos of the pits that would have resulted from digging out so much soil.

Let's see the photos of the construction of the monument that show one single ounce of human remains.

Let's see the Freund GPR results that would show EXACTLY where those alleged pits where the alleged human reminas were dug out of are.


Let's not forget:

"This summer [July, 2008], a team led by Richard Freund mapped the surface of the [Sobibor] camp using electromagnetics, magnetometry and ground-penetrating radar equipment... (Mapping the entire Sobibor camp was done by University of South Florida geography professor Philip Reeder) 'The idea is to figure out scientifically where everything was'... Freund said, who has been using the geophysical technology for a decade and is one of a small number of archeologists throughout the world to take advantage of its precision and speed to map sub-surfaces... Calgary based WorleyParsons geophysicists Paul Bauman and Brad Hansen used... [GPR] radar to create cross-sectional images of the site and detect areas of soil disturbance... 'Now we can know exactly... what’s there or if there’s nothing there,' says Freund, 'So this technology is really a godsend for archeology.'

'The Sobibor project is unique,' says team historian Avi Patt, in its synthesis of archeology and history of the Holocaust. 'There are very few cases of a place where you can do this kind of archeology,' he says. 'A camp has been buried, concealed from sight, and tried to be hidden, and you have to do a kind of detective work to find out where it was. There are Holocaust deniers who say, 'There never was a camp there, who knows if there was an extermination center?' Part of my motivation is to say, 65 years later, ‘No, you’re not going to get away with hiding this from history.’”


Oh, yeah, and of course we're still waiting for slurpen and the retarded rabbi to locate / prove the existence of just one single human tooth at Sobibor or Treblinka.

Can you do it losers?

Just one.

One.


Oh, let's not forget - here are the unanswered questions about Sobibor that the two losers refused to answer over on topix.


1 - On what EXACT date(s) was Michael Shermer physically in the Sobibor camp?

2 - Why does he refuse to reveal this date(s)?

3 - Are there photographs that prove he ever stepped foot in the camp?

4 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

5 - On what date can we expect Shermers report on his findings that resulted from his "firsthand investigation" of the camp?

6 - On what EXACT date(s) was Kola physically in the Sobibor camp?

7 - Why does he refuse to reveal this date(s)?

8 - Are there photographs that prove he ever stepped foot in the camp?

9 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

10 - Are there photographs of Kola actually excavating the alleged "huge mass graves?"

11 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

12 - Are there photographs proving that any "remains in a state of decay" actually exist?

13 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

14 - What were the results were of the analysis of those soil core samples?"

15 - On what date can we expect Kolas report on his findings that resulted from his "excavation" of the 7 alleged "huge mass graves?"

16 - What proof is there that the "huge mound of human remains" of Sobibor contains an iota of human remains?

17 - Where are the photographs of the construction of the "mountain of human ash?"

18 - What happened to the NON jew bones that were once in the glass display case at Sobibor?

19 - Why does the $100,000.00 - THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward go unclaimed?

20 - Is 1/10th of 1% too tough for you?


It is? OK, then let's make it even easier for you:

Can you locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

1 - Complete human body in a "wax fat transformation."

2 - Complete human skeleton.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

I think you can answer if you try real hard.

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?



Oh, and let's add one more question:

Where are the other 182 Sobibor Core Sample photos?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; January 12th, 2009 at 11:32 AM.
 
Old January 8th, 2009 #1818
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Why does the retarded rabbi refuse to answer my questions?


T.F. Scheb:

"Will Muley go for the cash? Will she slink away in disgrace?"


She's doing something even more disgraceful than slinking away.

She's just refusing to answer any and all relevent questions that prove that there was no Sobibor or Treblinka holocausts.


T.F. Scheb:

Why doesn't retardo address Gerdes' questions with direct, straight forward answers?"what is she afraid of?"


Yes retardo, just what is it that you are afraid of?

Now answer my questions loser
.

Let's remind everyone that even the retarded rabbi admits that there would be millions and millions of teeth (even lying around above ground) at the alleged "pure extermination centers." From his topix posts:

"I never claimed that the victims of Treblinka disappeared "without leaving a trace", on the contrary... I never claimed that all teeth were reduced to tooth meal, on the contrary... I provided two sources expressly mentioning teeth on the grounds of Treblinka... there’s no reason to assume that he was wrong about the above-mentioned teeth... Any particular reason why this should not be enough to conclude that teeth were lying around on the Treblinka site? My reasonable explanation for expecting teeth to have been among the human remains means they didn’t crush all of them, as I have pointed out over and over again, quite a few must have been overlooked. Duh!... A claim which I never made - that all teeth were crushed... Actually, as Gerdes well knows, I never claimed that the crushing of teeth at Treblinka led to the obliteration of all of these teeth. In the mass graves, according to Kola, "there were charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay". These remains may well include teeth, lots of them."

Yeah, lots and lots - as in millions and millions.

However, even the dull one admits that not so much as one single tooth, out of an alleged 35 million, has ever been proven to exist at Sobibor or Treblinka.

Not one.

(BTW, the dullard ran away from the topix site with his tail between his legs.)

Seems being asked to provide proof of just 1/10th of 1% of the murder of 250,000 jews was just too hard a task for her.

And it seems like asking her to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

1 - Complete human body in a "wax fat transformation."

2 - Complete human skeleton.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.


Is too much for her also.

OK then retardo -

HOW ABOUT JUST ONE TOOTH?

Just one dumb ass.

One.

Can you do it retardo?


So let's recap shall we?

The retarded rabbi has yet to locate / prove the existence of one ounce of human remains at Sobibor and/or Treblinka.

Not an ounce.

In fact, not an iota.

1.120 million jews alleged murdered and buried in two very small, precisely known locations, and the loser can't locate a single grave, a single body, a single bone fragment or even so much as one single tooth.

What are you waiting for loser?

After all, you do want to put an end to holocaust denial - don't you?


Remember what your man O'Neil said retardo:

"It does not matter how big the crime is as such - it could have been 800,000 people or one person - the detection, or forensic investigation, is exactly the same as long as the correct procedures are adopted... Not only did they [the Nazi's] dig up all the bodies, burnt them and ground the bones up, but... they have been intact there for the last 60 odd years," he said.

Yet the loser can't locate / prove the existence of so much as one single grave that contains so much as one single tooth or bone fragment at Sobibor or Treblinka.

NOT ONE!

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; January 12th, 2009 at 11:33 AM.
 
Old January 8th, 2009 #1819
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Why does the retarded rabbi refuse to answer my questions?

the retarded rabbi roberta:

"...there is the concrete of a huge memorial covering most of the former mass graves area at Treblinka, which would have to be removed first."

Liar.

You say "covering most."

If "most" of it is allegedly covered, then some of it must be uncovered.

Prove it.

Let's see you locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Treblinka that contains just one:

1 - Complete human body in a "wax fat transformation."

2 - Complete human skeleton.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.


Just one dumb ass.

One.

Can you do it retardo?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; January 12th, 2009 at 11:33 AM.
 
Old January 12th, 2009 #1820
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

What did Gerdes do in response to my post # 1815 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1815 ?

Well, just what I expected the compulsive liar and whimpering coward to do.

In posts # 1816 to # 1819, he copied and pasted yet another repetition of the imbecilic, irrelevant and mostly already answered crap (see post # 1710 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1710 for my latest comments about some of that crap, which he posted on the "CODOH Revisionist Forum") that he has been hiding behind ever since my post # 1536 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1536, again including at least one of his old lies (the one about my having run away from him on Topix, commented in my blog article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...th-update.html). He also mouthed off once more about my post # 1781 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1781, ignoring the further information about the Treblinka memorial that I gave to his sock-puppet T.F. Sheb in my post # 1793 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1793.

Of course Gerdes latest sack full of cattle manure isn’t enough to break the "ignore" deadlock and get our discussion going again, to make me dig up the answers previously provided to most of his imbecilic demands and questions and answer what few of those I haven’t answered yet because they came after I put Gerdes on "ignore" in my post # 1536 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1536.

What Gerdes must do to break the "ignore" deadlock and get my discussion with him on this forum going again, as he well knows because I have told him many times, is to post a statement that reads as follows:

"I am prepared to, from now on, also answer questions and respond to challenges myself, and to address my opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by my opponent (all of it)."

But that’s not about to happen, of course, because Fatso Gerdes:



it too much a



to post this simple statement.

So the ignore situation remains as concerns discussion on this forum.

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; January 12th, 2009 at 08:19 AM. Reason: Added italics
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:39 PM.
Page generated in 0.30371 seconds.