VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 6th, 2009 #41
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.P.H. View Post

now im expecting jewpedia, as your main source for information, or some fucked up propaganda pamphlet in manner of jasenovac fucked up institute, with 2million dead servs... or some other tale... im waiting, you fag...
When did I say 2 million? Even your view point says at least 125,000 people.

I am assuming you're talking about this:
http://mirror.veus.hr/myth/victims.html

How about you give us some sources for this one?

Quote:
why should we be proud about it? what the fuck we have to do with the nato you retard?
You're telling me ZOG just came there by its own will? BULLSHIT. ZOG never helps anyone unless it knows it will get paid back ten fold.
Quote:
why should i or any other Croat give a shit about some servs dying from nato bombs, you nigglet?
Get off this Forum then you anti-White scum bag.
Quote:
your friends are responsible for tousends of dead Croats, for the total destruction of Vukovar and the massacre in Borovo and Ovcara, bombing children hospital in Zagreb, for the Skabrnje massacre etc...

go and fuck your degenerated mother you serv loving bolshevik!
Go fuck yourself you shit stain

Check reference:
Kroatien, 1941-42, 442-449. IV/D/4 RSHA (Gestapo) to Himmler, 17 February 1942.

Even your friends were disgusted by you.

Old January 6th, 2009 #42
bmwbiker
......................... .

Jasenovac was small working camp capacity of 1000 pepole with guards..there is no way that Croats killed such high number. In fact in that camp all prisoners was Jews, Gipssies, and COMMUNISTS, thing about Serbs is that mostly of Jugoslav communists was Serbs, so that who wrote history said that Croats killed Serbs and that wasnt true, Croat kill communists

Old January 6th, 2009 #43
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Croata View Post
Jasenovac was small working camp capacity of 1000 pepole with guards..there is no way that Croats killed such high number. In fact in that camp all prisoners was Jews, Gipssies, and COMMUNISTS, thing about Serbs is that mostly of Jugoslav communists was Serbs, so that who wrote history said that Croats killed Serbs and that wasnt true, Croat kill communists
Nobody claims all victims were killed there (Or indeed even 100,000) , review the claims before you start talking. 1000 people is still not a small camp and is capable of holding tens of thousands. By the way whats your source on the 1k figure?

Old January 6th, 2009 #44
A.P.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
When did I say 2 million? Even your view point says at least 125,000 people.

I am assuming you're talking about this:
http://mirror.veus.hr/myth/victims.html

How about you give us some sources for this one?

You're telling me ZOG just came there by its own will? BULLSHIT. ZOG never helps anyone unless it knows it will get paid back ten fold.

Get off this Forum then you anti-White scum bag.

Go fuck yourself you shit stain

Check reference:
Kroatien, 1941-42, 442-449. IV/D/4 RSHA (Gestapo) to Himmler, 17 February 1942.

Even your friends were disgusted by you.
wrong number nigglet, the official number is at cca 80,000. from the real jasenovac "memorial" centar at jasenovac in Croatia.

but its exaggerated too.

the true number isnt higher then 1500 people, considering the capacity of that work camp.

so what is your source, bolshevik?

and again whats our connecten with Kosovo? im really interested...
do you even know the location of Kosovo?
if you would, then you wouldnt repeat such idiotic statements...

so fuck yourself, you bolshevik.

and concerning the germans... its one of the best jokes over... someting in the rank of the anna frank diarys...

Old January 6th, 2009 #45
A.P.H.

Quote:
Nobody claims all victims were killed there (Or indeed even 100,000) , review the claims before you start talking. 1000 people is still not a small camp and is capable of holding tens of thousands. By the way whats your source on the 1k figure?
nigglet, have ever saw the map of jasenovac, do you know the locations, or the surrending area?

NO! you dont, you just repeat like some braindead ape communistic bullshit speaded by servian communists and chauvinists.

fuck off this thread you ignorant bolshevik!

Old January 6th, 2009 #46
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
wrong number nigglet, the official number is at cca 80,000. from the real jasenovac "memorial" centar at jasenovac in Croatia.

but its exaggerated too.

the true number isnt higher then 1500 people, considering the capacity of that work camp.
1000 staff capable of only staffing 1500 people? Ridiculous bullshit. A work camp staffs at the very least 1 personnel per 10 prisoners, given some strategy that can be extended to 1 per 20.

Quote:
so what is your source, bolshevik?
What is your source dumbfuck?

Quote:
and again whats our connecten with Kosovo? im really interested...
do you even know the location of Kosovo?
if you would, then you wouldnt repeat such idiotic statements...

so fuck yourself, you bolshevik.
Calling your opponent names just points out that you have no ability to argue yourself. As far as it goes your statement of "who cares if Serbs are killed" shows that YOU'RE the bolshevik. Communism , Capitalism, pseudo Petty Nationalism, what's the difference? All created, funded and approved by the same house. How do you feel knowing that you were funded by I.G Farben in 1940 the same way your movement was being peppered on top by Kwans?
Quote:
and concerning the germans... its one of the best jokes over... someting in the rank of the anna frank diarys...
A lot of talk no actual back up.

Old January 6th, 2009 #47
bmwbiker

Quote:
i been there(today you have nothing to see), my grandfather brother was workin there as guard...the poit is - in that camp prisoners was COMMUNIST, Croats, Serbs whatever...it is huge lies about that camp..that was working camp for communists

Old January 6th, 2009 #48
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

has anyone heard the joke:

"My grandfather died in a concentration camp."

"Oh~~ I'm so sorry!~"

"Jah, he got drunk and fell out of a guard tower."

Old January 6th, 2009 #49
A.P.H.

Quote:
1000 staff capable of only staffing 1500 people? Ridiculous bullshit. A work camp staffs at the very least 1 personnel per 10 prisoners, given some strategy that can be extended to 1 per 20.

What is your source dumbfuck?

Calling your opponent names just points out that you have no ability to argue yourself. As far as it goes your statement of "who cares if Serbs are killed" shows that YOU'RE the bolshevik. Communism , Capitalism, pseudo Petty Nationalism, what's the difference? All created, funded and approved by the same house. How do you feel knowing that you were funded by I.G Farben in 1940 the same way your movement was being peppered on top by Kwans?

A lot of talk no actual back up.
staff of 1000?!
source? ehm, no, you dont have any you pathetic copy of a white men.

you are full of shit asswipe, just repeating your communistic mantra again again and again.

you dont know the exact location of the camp, the exact size, capacity, the surrounding area, or anything else, just ranting some random nonsense from simon wiesenthal centar or another servian propaganda site.

IG Farben, you dickhead? what have they founded, please enlighten me... im waiting...

without nationalist they wouldnt be any europe, you ignorant shithead.

talk did you say...? talk means just one thing auschwitz and 100 million dead jews, you bolshevik... or to put it in words your little brain can understand, Nothing besides lies!

Old January 6th, 2009 #50
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
i been there(today you have nothing to see), my grandfather brother was workin there as guard...the poit is - in that camp prisoners was COMMUNIST, Croats, Serbs whatever...it is huge lies about that camp..that was working camp for communists
So the photograph of the nice Croatian soldiers cutting a White man's head off is what, staged, photoshoped? How about the one posing with a human head?
Yeah right. Knowing from your pal how you think of them I am sure it's true.
Try to find Germans in the middle of such subhuman acts. If they were to kill they wouldn't torture their victim first.

You both need to go to Nationalist sites, your attitude towards Serbs is disgusting least to say and your White washing of subanimal torture is ghastly .

Old January 6th, 2009 #51
A.P.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes View Post

"Oh~~ I'm so sorry!~"

yea, its a good one...

Old January 6th, 2009 #52
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
staff of 1000?!
source? ehm, no, you dont have any you pathetic copy of a white men.

you are full of shit asswipe, just repeating your communistic mantra again again and again.

you dont know the exact location of the camp, the exact size, capacity, the surrounding area, or anything else, just ranting some random nonsense from simon wiesenthal centar or another servian propaganda site.
Your pal stated 1000, you just called him an idiot.

Quote:
IG Farben, you dickhead? what have they founded, please enlighten me... im waiting...
IG Farben was the largest corporation in the world at that time, it controlled the oil and chemical market to a very large extent. All war efforts were directly or indirectly supported by Americans, without it the Hitlerites would have been unable to wage a war of any significant scale.
Quote:
without nationalist they wouldnt be any europe, you ignorant shithead.
Yeah right, if people fought for their race instead of abstract concepts such as religion and "nation" (Which at the time was often limited to a mere city) the Turkic invasion would have never happened neither would have the Caliphate and neither would have any Communist revolution or Jewifying of the aristocracy, petty nationalism is a disease. Nationalism is only acceptable in countries that do not divide Whites on ethnic lines.

Old January 6th, 2009 #53
psychologicalshock
Banned

By the way if Croats were killing Communists then why were so many of their victims Catholic?

Old January 6th, 2009 #54
A.P.H.

Quote:
So the photograph of the nice Croatian soldiers cutting a White man's head off is what, staged, photoshoped? How about the one posing with a human head?
Yeah right. Knowing from your pal how you think of them I am sure it's true.
Try to find Germans in the middle of such subhuman acts. If they were to kill they wouldn't torture their victim first.

You both need to go to Nationalist sites, your attitude towards Serbs is disgusting least to say and your White washing of subanimal torture is ghastly .

oh noe, im gonna cry, cuz its really sad... (besides the fact, that the picture is a fake, but it doesnt matter for apolegats of jewish lies)

maybe this serv or a other serv, killed few days before Croatians? as a member of a chetnik horde in Dalmacia or Bosnia, under the protection of the italians?!

you are a ignorant fuck, with 0 knowledge of the situation in Croatia at the WWII, but still reapiting your servs are victims mantra... pathetic bolshevik.

Old January 6th, 2009 #55
A.P.H.

Quote:
Your pal stated 1000, you just called him an idiot.

IG Farben was the largest corporation in the world at that time, it controlled the oil and chemical market to a very large extent. All war efforts were directly or indirectly supported by Americans, without it the Hitlerites would have been unable to wage a war of any significant scale.

Yeah right, if people fought for their race instead of abstract concepts such as religion and "nation" (Which at the time was often limited to a mere city) the Turkic invasion would have never happened neither would have the Caliphate and neither would have any Communist revolution or Jewifying of the aristocracy, petty nationalism is a disease. Nationalism is only acceptable in countries that do not divide Whites on ethnic lines.
dickhead, next time try to read s-l-o-w.

because he said 1000 in total, with prisoners and staff.

again, what has IG Farben to do with Croats, you asswipe?

btw IG Fraben wasnt the largest company, shithead...

do you even know when did the turks start their invasion on european nations? which century, you dont have to state the exact year... but i guess you would need the help of good ol' jewpedia for this...

Old January 6th, 2009 #56
A.P.H.

Quote:
By the way if Croats were killing Communists then why were so many of their victims Catholic?
which catholics, dickhead?

again spreading some tales...

Old January 7th, 2009 #57
bmwbiker

Quote:
So the photograph of the nice Croatian soldiers cutting a White man's head off is what, staged, photoshoped? .

that wasnt good white mans, that was traitors of white race - COMMUNISTS, why you defending communists, pupetts of Jews? That was 70 years ago, when every decent white land have few working camps for communists, fags, Jews, niggers...

Is That Croatian Solider look nice, arent he? that was soliders, one off the best!!!

Old January 7th, 2009 #58
A.P.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rami Suleiman View Post
It is true how whites backstabbed each other when faced with a common enemy. Infact when the Ottomans invaded Romania and Moldova regions Stephan Cel Mare begged the Pope and all Christian peoples to help. Nobody helped him. So he had to fight alone. Kind of like a Rommel of his time using tactics to fight a larger enemy when your own forces are weak. If Europe came together it could have wiped out the Ottomans and Mongols. But they are too busy killing each other over religion and nation states. The Greeks Spartans/Athenians did the same shit. Only when they came together did they beat the Persians. In the 1800's nobody helped Greece and Bulgaria fight the Turks off. So much white blood spilled for nothing. Now we are at a point where we can do things to benefit our race. But still the old fueds bog us down. I am interested in kicking jews, gypsys, and niggers (muds) out of Europe. I don't feel good seeing whites kill each other.

People should read about Stephan Cel Mare btw.
When the turks started their attacks against Byzantium, there were no national states, there were not even the N of a national state, because we are talking here about the middle age...

I have a question for you, why would a white man call himself rami suleiman? which is a combination of a arab name, and turkish name?

Old January 7th, 2009 #59
D.Bridger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes View Post

"Oh~~ I'm so sorry!~"

Its the first time I have heard that joke this month.

Another old joke was the jewish 'survivor' who explained that his family were 'unorthodox jews'.

When the jew was asked why his family were unorthodox jews?

He explained that his family were all Nazis.

Old January 7th, 2009 #60
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
that wasnt good white mans, that was traitors of white race - COMMUNISTS, why you defending communists, pupetts of Jews? That was 70 years ago, when every decent white land have few working camps for communists, fags, Jews, niggers...

Is That Croatian Solider look nice, arent he? that was soliders, one off the best!!!
You know what I am talking about and the photo is unmistakably a war crime committed by Croats. They all have a clear U on the front of their hats and the uniform itself is clearly of Ustasha. There's no mistake about it, the best you could try is to prove that it's fake, many Holocaust photos have been however those were simply angle shots/sloppy copy paste jobs. This one doesn't look like either.

Thread