VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 17th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Talking I think I found something Negroes have NEVER mastered . . ever

lol

. . even if one points to the sheer non-ingeuity of the black race as a whole ( especially those in Africa) , antis always claim "But throughout history blacks HAVE made themselves a name in science in all fields . . if only they got the chance" . . .

lol.

And , indeed , since blacks were exposed to civilzation they have had some of their own which rarely made themselves a name . . . in certain fields . . .medicine for example or navigation . . . or sports . .

Well . . how 'bout the following field . . .?

- - - - > Aviation

lolz

Is it just me or are blacks "afraid to fly"?

Can you name one prominent black pilot or aviator . . . ?
It's almost as if they are afraid of something "up there" , lol . .

They have mastered the African savannah but are afraid of being "high up there".
Or maybe planes remind them too much of the lethal insects back in 'Mother Africa' (from their shape ) ?

Blacks are very "down-to-earth"-people ( pun intended ) . .

It appears they aren't made for 'up there' . .

- - - -

To sum this up : blacks have made themselves a name in sports , some of them in sciences but aviation . . nah . . .

No wonder Africa is still in the stone age . . .

You know , fantasy-eagles like in Lord Of The Rings who will take you from A to B just don't exist . . .

. . not even in ancient Africa . .

- - - -

Well blacks ,how 'bout that . . .?

I certainly knew blacks weren't really "angels" ,but the fact they wouldn't "touch the sky" . .

If . . read that , IF they wish to 'uplift themselves ( oh the irony ) , I'm still waiting for the day when there will be as much science-experts on all fields black as there are people of our race . . . .

But don't touch aviaton , lol . .

Be satified with the fact that your wings are broke . . . .

Thread