VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 8th, 2019 #1
littlefieldjohn

jewsign USS Liberty "History Changed by One Old Antennae"

Quote:

On June 8, 1967 Israel attacked a US vessel in international waters in an obvious attempt to sink her and kill all aboard. They did it on purpose. The backstabbers killed 34, wounding another 174. Radio intercepts prove they knew it was American.

I’m going to jot all this down in the middle of the night without doing too much research — just going by what I remember reading. I don’t really get paid for any of this, anyhoo. Also, something along these lines could easily happen today with Iran. Israel really wants us to take down that country. We’ve already done Iraq and Syria, although they really wanted to see Assad gone. Egypt and Jordan are paid off by our tax dollars.

If you don’t think the lousy Israelis would pull a fast one on us, then you’re blithering idiot. They did it to us before (probably several times). The most famous one that we know about was a US intelligence ship sailing just outside the war zone in international waters during the Israel-Egypt 1967 war.

When the Israelis attacked the USS Liberty in 1967, they did strafing and rocketing runs on the ship’s superstructure and even dropped napalm across the bridge, destroying the ship’s main radio antennae, keeping them from sending out maydays. Of course, many US sailors were turned into bloody hamburger during all of this. I fully believe to this day, the plan of attack was to destroy the ship’s communications right off the bat.

One of the still alive sailors remembered they had an old antennae stowed away someplace that was broken in a minor way. They quickly retrieved it and jury-rigged it somehow, allowing them to get out the maydays to the US 6th fleet elsewhere in the Med.

My guess is the Israelis, when they overheard the maydays going out, ordered the attack called off since they could not afford too many goyim getting wind. They planned for the ship to go down with all hands (dead men tell no tales). At this point, small Israeli torpedo boats had just fired off a bunch of torpedoes and one struck the ship. An Israeli helicopter was getting ready to drop commandoes to finish off any living crewmen and set charges to sink her.

Hence, typical White guy behavior changed the course of history. What I mean is, how many times have you changed out something that was broken and put the old thing up on the shelf, just in case you found the time to fix it? Gnome what I’m saying?

I believe the Israelis wanted to sink the ship to get the US into the war. That traitor and probable crypto-Jew LBJ knew this. The Jews wanted the US to launch a retaliatory strike on Egypt, to cloud things up right when they attacked the Golan Heights.
http://incogman.net/2019/06/history-...e/#more-156433

Old June 8th, 2019 #2
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Watch now (if you haven’t already) since I’ve stumbled across several USS Liberty videos embedded here on my site that were deleted by Youtube. This one may still be up since it’s by Al-Jereeza TV. If they take them down, it will be too obvious to the braindead — not to say they wouldn’t like to.

Old July 4th, 2019 #3
Freddy Ford

AIPAC, ADL run the show here, folks, no doubt about it; they buy off our congress with money, hookers, little boys; anything congress wants for their vote Israel will provide. Our congress is nothing more than a high-priced whorehouse. They are nothing more than streetwalkers, thieves in the night, and killers for hire....

They---meaning Israel and her paid-for whores in the US government---don't care about America, neither your little Johnny, nor your little girl Susie, nor you or me.

--- Phil Tourney, survivor of the U.S.S. Liberty

Old August 1st, 2019 #4
Freddy Ford

Quote:
After twenty-four years, Mr. Porter disclosed the fact that his cryptographic staff in the [American] Embassy at Beirut [in 1967] had intercepted and decoded communications between the commander of the Israeli air squadron and the Israeli High Command, which proved that the latter knew that the Liberty was an unarmed American naval vessel, and, over the aviator's misgivings, ordered that the American ship be attacked and sunk. ...

When the Israeli bombers and torpedo-planes were sent to attack and destroy the ship, the Jewish commander, seeing that it was an American vessel, had misgivings and reported to the High Command, which simply repeated the orders to attack and sink the Liberty. Those were the messages intercepted by Mr. Porter's staff in Beirut. ...

Lyndon Johnson ... ordered the Navy to cover up the attack and intimidate the survivors. ...

And, naturally, there were the usual hints of a boycott and other reprisals against the vile newspaper that had dared to publish an article that was not laudatory of the Master Race.

The underlying thought was clear. Why so much foolish talk about a trivial incident? The Jews merely killed thirty-four of their American pigs and wounded 171, maiming some. What was wrong about that? Doesn't everyone know that, as ... the Holy Talmud explicitly states, only Jews are human beings? That the lower animals can have no rights? --- Revilo P. Oliver
Quote:
In 1943, for example, Yitzhak Shamir arrogantly proclaimed:

"Neither Jewish ethics nor Jewish tradition can disqualify terrorism as a means of combat. We are very far from having any normal qualms as far as our national war goes. We have before us the command of the Torah, whose morality surpasses that of any other body in the world: Ye shall blot them out to the last man."
Quote:
[E]verything that happens in the world is for the benefit of the Jewish People.... Simply put another way, if all the world is a stage, then the Jews---and especially those in the Land of Israel---are the lead actors on the stage of history, and the goyim---the nations, i.e. the gentiles---have supporting roles.... G-D created the world for the sake of the Jewish People, and it is our responsibility to implement the Torah---absolute morality and the blueprint of creation---in it.
Quote:
[Jews] believe they are ... fulfilling the more sacred principles of the Talmud, which they believe is the interpretation of Gods will: "Wherever Hebrews settle, it is necessary they must become the masters; and as long as they do not have absolute domain, they should consider themselves as exiled and prisoners. Although they may dominate many nations, [while] they do not dominate all of them, they should not cease to proclaim: What a torment!, What an indignity!"
--- Istvan Bakony; What Is Judaism?
https://archive.org/details/nolies

Last edited by Freddy Ford; August 1st, 2019 at 08:16 PM.

Thread