VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 13th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default The American South

- - -

- - -

The American South is the target of many claims . . .

That people are the "most conservative" there , "the most Christian" , "Bible-thumpers" , "racist" but also a lot of talk of 'Southern hospitality' . .

The most blacks live there . .

The Southern states parted over the question of slavery. .

Yet the American civil was fought over more than just the 'slavery question' . .

After their loss of the civil war segregation was introduced in the South ( Negroes - Caucasians ) , which eventually broke down under the supposed 'civil rights movement' . . .

- - -

There is still a bit of mystery about the American civil war . . .

It was fought over more than just slavery . .

The South was wealthy . .

- -

There is a lot of dramatization about the American South.

After all ,it was also where the Ku Klux Klan was founded . .

In movies people there are shown as 'racist' , 'rednecks' etc . . .

Some movies deal with the role of blacks in the South . .

- - -

So , all in all , quite a "cliche-loaded" area. .

Sometimes even demonized similar to NS-Germany as 'racist' and even with organisations such as the Ku Klux Klan in the case of the South as was the case for the NS party in Germany . .

- - -

Yes , the South was / is ( ? ) one of the most racially conscious regions in the West.

Just a little breakdown . .

Old May 13th, 2019 #2
Gladiatrix

The Civil War was about states' rights, not slavery. Only a tiny amount of Southerners owned slaves.

I'm a Yankee, and I know this.

Both kinds, I guess.

And there you have it.

Old May 14th, 2019 #3
T.Garrett
Banned

Post The war was mostly the northern factions fault

The war between the northern and southern states was first about what had evolved into big cultural differences between two regions of the US by 1850 basically creating two unique and increasingly hostile nations in close proximity to each other and second the oppressive taxes and tariffs which were forced on the southerners by the northern dominated federal government to rob and humiliate them.

The dam finally broke at the election of rabidly anti-south Abraham Lincoln for president in 1860 and after the ridiculously oppressive Morrill Tariff was signed into law just two days before 'Honest Abe's' inauguration in March 1861. The south finally had enough of the north's bullshit and it was on.

Before the war was over in 1865 an estimated 600,000 Americans, maybe many more were dead out of a pre war population of 11 million both north and south (including members of my family on both sides) and the south lay in ruins. The slur of the ugly american was born out of the carnage we inflicted upon each other with what was the cutting edge, state of the art weaponry of the time.

The rest of the world watched in horror unable to do anything to stop it.

The innocence of my people was lost forever and who knows what could have been if the best and brightest among that generation had not been slaughtered and maimed before the conflict ended. Our civil war was really all about two brother nations fighting over who rules the roost and money, the same things that drive countries and families to war today. Slavery, states rights, taxes, tariffs, injuns etc. were just issues that they threw in each others faces in lame attempt to put a civilized face on the reality that two powerful factions of my people simply wanted each others blood.

Really, to use a quaint saying god help us.

Last edited by T.Garrett; May 14th, 2019 at 09:03 AM.

Old May 14th, 2019 #4
T.Garrett
Banned

Dig it ...

Old May 14th, 2019 #5
T.Garrett
Banned

Cool And the beat goes on ...

Last edited by T.Garrett; May 14th, 2019 at 06:37 AM.

Old December 5th, 2019 #6
ColdFire
Banned

Interesting how the American south is often referred to as 'New Afrika' since the most blacks live there.
?

Old December 6th, 2019 #7
ColdFire
Banned

Arrow

How I view the matter . .

I've read many books about the NWO-movement and also the role they played in American politics . .

. . it would appear it was an economic war first and foremost . .

The NWO ( Rothschild and allies ) apparently wanted to control the wealth of the South , which secceeded . .

The slavery-question was merely an excuse . .

Also , it was a war of Northern aggression . . The North raided the South . .

After the war , large parts of the South laid in ruins.

Old December 6th, 2019 #8
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
How I view the matter . .

I've read many books about the NWO-movement and also the role they played in American politics . .

. . it would appear it was an economic war first and foremost . .

The NWO ( Rothschild and allies ) apparently wanted to control the wealth of the South , which secceeded . .

The slavery-question was merely an excuse . .

Also , it was a war of Northern aggression . . The North raided the South . .

After the war , large parts of the South laid in ruins.
The war only freed the slaves in the south, not the Union. The south lost, and became apart of the union again...

THINK ABOUT HOW THAT IS WORDED. Slavery was never really abolished, you break any one of this countries most pointless laws and get sentenced to prison, you are a slave! Its just LEGAL NOW. https://www.history.com/news/13th-am...m-crow-prisons

Thread