Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 23rd, 2021 #1
Gladiatrix

Default NY Times: How to Fight Anti-Semitism

"Break out the violins and pass the tissues. Little David Brooks of the New York Slimes & PBS fame is about to school us dumb goyim about the dangers and root causes of "anti-Semitism" ™ and, more importantly, how to "effectively stand against it"

"Brook's Bolshevik bullshit is breathtaking to behold. This coming from the same man who wrote, in a 2005 piece:

"A few years ago, I wrote a book about the rise of a new educated class, the people with 60s values and 90′s money who go to Starbucks, shop at Whole Foods and drive Volvos. A woman came up to me after one of my book talks and said, 'You realize what you’re talking about is the Jews taking over America.'

My eyes bugged out, but then I realized she was Jewish and she knew that I was, too, and between us we could acknowledge there’s a lot of truth in that statement. For the Jews were the vanguard of a social movement that over the course of the 20th century transformed the American university system and the nature of the American elite."

Thanks for letting that bit of truth slip out, David. It shall be used against you."

https://www.realhistorychan.com/anti...-disorder.html

Old September 24th, 2021 #2
bedford

I prefer this book on how to fight semitism: Mein Kampf

Thread