Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 6th, 2007 #41
William Robert
Banned

Default Incognito

Some can hear and understand the message,

without degrading the messenger.

Great Information that will alter your perception of Reality.

Learn all about Santa Claus
http://www.jewwatch.com/

Check it out!

Here's the latest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeghaszmWJQ&eurl

Old May 7th, 2007 #42
Jozsef Horvath...

The thing is most people already know the situation. But without a real organization that is willing to die for their beliefs...then we have no hope.

Old May 7th, 2007 #43
John Bender
Banned

Go Weltner, go!! Grandpa Weltner aka cpotato2004 has some good videos.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=cpotato2004

Old May 8th, 2007 #44
richyrichard
Banned

You scare the sheeple when you say, "abolish". It is not necessary to abolish the Federal Reserve. By nationalizing the Fed, we accomplish the same thing. But it sounds better to the workers to advocate nationalizing the Federal Reserve to eliminate the interest charges and to run the banks in their interest instead of the Fed benefitting the Bourgeois who wallow in the lap of unearned luxury.

Old June 17th, 2007 #45
bikermanj
Lone Wolf

Pull out of the WTO, NAFTA, CAFTA, and other multilateral treaties.

I say that may be a first sound pick. Get rid of secondary influence and the rest we may be able to salvage. Global anything as I see it will never really work. It simply brings down the strongets particapant. Not sure, maybee i`m off my rocker today

Old June 18th, 2007 #46
William Robert
Banned

Default Ron Paul says he'd like to abolish some of these too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ErBROBgERs

Interesting that in this video,

Ron Paul indicates his desire to eliminate

3 of the top 5 listed in the Poll above.

I wonder how much further he would be willing to go?

Old June 21st, 2007 #47
Randy Webster

"Abolish the Electoral College, and Corrupt Lobbying/blackmail/bribery in Govt"

I picked this one. How else do you explain a House, Senate and Exective Branch that continually go against the will of constituents? Even after the last round of elections!

"The United States Government is illegitimate."

Old June 23rd, 2007 #48
William Robert
Banned

Default "A White House that is Totally Dominated By Israelis"

"A White House that is Totally Dominated By Israelis"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVBIzu4YvnE

As you watch this 5 minute Video Clip,

Think about the over-all effect

of the Israeli-planned September-Eleventh Bombings.

Think about the planned drafting of our Children

to Fight in Wars For Israel.

Then, finally, think about what needs to be done

to end this Deadly and Destructive Jewish Occupation

of our Government and Country.

Old June 25th, 2007 #49
William Robert
Banned

Default Is There One Person Who Can Answer These Questions?

Is There One Person Who Can Answer These Questions?http://www.rense.com/general77/pnepersn.htm

Is There One Person Who Can Answer These Questions?

By Andrew C. Wallace
NewsWithViews.com
6-24-7

1. Is there anyway to force government to protect us from invaders and Anarchy as guaranteed in the United States Constitution?

2. Is there any way to charge government officials with Treason without going through the U.S. Attorney?

3. Anarchy by public officials exists at all levels of government leaving citizens with no recourse to government, can citizens appeal directly to U.S. Supreme court for redress?

4. Can we bring civil actions under RICO against local, state and federal officials and those in business with whom they are colluding to deny us our rights under the Constitution and Laws of the United States?

5. Can we bring civil actions against sanctuary city officials for refusing to obey and enforce federal laws using U.S. Code-Title 42, Sec. 1983. "Civil Action For Deprivation of any Rights, Privileges, or Immunities secured by the Constitution and Laws", but denied by state and local officials such as in sanctuary cities?

6. Can we charge any legislator with corruption who votes to support illegals and we can prove they received money from employers of illegals?

7. The so called amnesty bill seeks to legalize unconstitutional actions and non actions, is the law then unconstitutional?

8. Is there any way to force government officials to obey the constitution and laws of the United States?

9. Our Constitution is the basis for all government power, so do government officials who refuse to follow the constitution have any legitimate power?

10. Can we challenge in court, the vote of officials in congress if we can prove they were on the take?

11. Do American citizens have any way to be compensated for the thousands who were murdered, raped, robbed and molested by illegal invaders supported and protected by business and government contrary to our constitution and laws?

12. Can we force Federal Government to withhold all federal funds in accordance with the law from sanctuary cities that refuse to obey and enforce federal laws for the benefit of local officials and criminal employers?

13. Sanctuary City Officials are nullifying federal laws and the Constitution of the United States. Nullification by state and local officials was a primary cause of our bloody Civil War. Can we assume that these greedy officials are trying to incite a Civil War?

14. Is there no legal recourse for the millions of Americans who will lose their Social Security, Medicare, Veterans and all other benefits because officials gave their benefits to illegal invaders to increase profits of criminal employers?

15. Is there no legal recourse for the millions of poor Americans who have lost their jobs to illegals who are encouraged to invade our country by criminal employers and protected by government officials?

16. Can Government Officials at all levels do whatever they please by ignoring the Constitution and Laws of The United States ?

17. Do we have any legal options against an agenda driven media that reports propaganda and refuses to report the truth?

18. Does the constitution of The United States make any provision for the lawful removal of government officials for failure to obey The Constitution and Laws of The United States other than appeal to these same traitors, or waiting till the next election?

It is my sincere prayer that someone out there can answer one or more of these questions quickly in a way that will save this country.

Just a very few of the facts...

1. There is no such thing as any economic benefit from illegal invaders they will cause abject poverty for Americans.

2. Every illegal head of household costs taxpayers $19,588 a year, over and above any taxes paid.

3. Taxpayer support of illegals is money that ends up in the pockets of criminal employers and government officials.

4. Business and government officials want cheap labor and abject poverty for Americans.

5. Using the Security and Prosperity Partnership for North Americ a, SPP, Criminal elites in business and Government are stealing our sovereignty so we can be slaves of Business.

6. Business must have open borders for cheap labor and control, that is why government has refused to obey our constitution and laws, even framing Border Patrol Agents for doing their jobs.

7. It is obvious from their actions that elites, born into wealth, hate America, and the corporations they control do not give a damn about this country.

8. Corporations and government officials are sharing the blood money they get from hiring and protecting illegal invaders which is looting the resources of our country. It is blood money because 25 Americans die every day, on average, at the hands of illegals.

9. Twenty nine percent of convicts in state and federal prisons are illegal invaders at a cost to us of $1.6 billion a year. They are only 4% of our population.

10. Forty seven per cent of cited/stopped divers in California have no license, no insurance, and no registration. 92% of these people are illegals.

11. Seventy one percent of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by illegals.

12. Ninety five percent of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegals.

13. Without question, there is anarchy in California, Americans are leaving California in droves. Only a complete idiot would even visit such a lawless and dangerous place.

14. California is the most glaring example of the total, and deliberate failure of all levels of Government to obey the Constitution and Laws of the United States.

We must defeat this Amnesty bill and every politician who supported it. They are guilty of Treason. We must demand that government deport every last illegal on sight and return this country from Anar chy to Constitutional Government and the Rule of Law. Our Constitution guarantees us a hell of a lot more than we are getting.

© 2007 Andrew Wallace - All Rights Reserved

Old June 27th, 2007 #50
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir William Robert View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ErBROBgERs

Interesting that in this video,

Ron Paul indicates his desire to eliminate

3 of the top 5 listed in the Poll above.

I wonder how much further he would be willing to go?
Support me in my suggestion for a Ron Paul Subforum.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...262#post567262

Old July 15th, 2007 #51
psychologicalshock
Banned

Get rid of NATO and UN?

That'd be great.

Old July 18th, 2007 #52
Mike Jahn
Banned

The things you want fixed could all be fixed but first you'd have to get the largest part of the population in the White Nationalist corner. That largest part of the population is the White rural country music fan, you must turn them against the Republican Party which too many of them still foolishly believe "serves White interests". Maybe Alex has mentioned this before but it is worth repeating, the biggest obstacle to the defeat of the Jew is the fake Conservatives like Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, and Sean Hannity. That "flag wave for Israel" bullcrap has to end or this nation will cease to exist within 30 years.

Old July 22nd, 2007 #53
John Wolf
Celtic Nationalist

White Freedom Party, I think we need the same thing for the UK.

Old August 6th, 2007 #54
William Robert
Banned

Default Revolution Rising

The Rising Tide of Popular Discontent in America
http://www.opednews.com/articles/ope..._tide_of_p.htm

I have noticed something recently, both around the "water cooler" at work and creeping into the public discourse.

I keep hearing the same sentiment expressed in conversations between ordinary Americans: "things in this country are only going to continue getting worse until we have an armed insurrection."

And it isn't just progressives and liberals. I have heard some conservatives say the same thing.
Everyone is thinking the same thing; Are we headed toward another civil war?

A woman recently asked Michael Moore about this on Hardball.

"UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Hi, Michael, my name is Becka Baker. I‘m from Tulsa, Oklahoma. My question for you is with 71 percent of the American people dissatisfied with this country today, dissatisfied with the war, health care, education, that the sky is blue, you name it, they‘re dissatisfied. Do you think America is ripe for a revolt? Will a revolution put this nation back on track?"

Also recently, Hugo Award winning Author Orson Scott Card wrote "Empire", a fiction about a near-future revolution in the United States between liberals and conservatives.

This thought is on every one's mind, because there are no practical solutions being offered. The corporate control of our government seems total and immovable without violent overthrow. The conservative world-view that government cannot do anything right and that only private, for-profit enterprises can do anything for America infects our media and therefore infects a great many Americans, to the detriment of all Americans. We are being polarized into classes again and the media is keeping everyone ignorant to that fact.

That is what John Edwards is talking about when he talks about "Two Americas". My brother delivered a truckload of relief supplies to the Gulf Coast after Katrina and afterwards he told me that "those people needed those supplied desperately... before Katrina had ever hit."

There is a new book, "Richistan", that talks about how the wealthy live in a completely isolated world of their own. They send their kids to private schools and use private hospitals. Executives have private parking spaces and private entrances in most of the largest corporations. They live in gated communities and use personal assistants to do their shopping.

The corporate media keeps telling us that the economy is doing great, but their only evidence for that is that corporate profits have been going up.
At the same time, for average workers, real wages have been falling and our benefits have been drying up right before our eyes. We are watching our neighbors and families going bankrupt and losing their homes because of medical costs, outsourcing of jobs or because they were patriotic enough to go over and serve in Iraq.

Protests have not worked.
Writing letters has not worked.
Calling our Representatives has not worked.
They just caved-in AGAIN and gave into Bush on his warrentless wiretapping.

And the rightwing is thinking about it too. They are waiting and watching for the straw that breaks the camels back.

After Supreme Court Justice Roberts collapsed this week, rightwing radio host Michael "Savage" Wiener claimed that it was because of a "conspiracy by Democrats".

This country is headed straight for another civil war.

The signs are right under all our noses.

A Democratic victory in 2008 will only prolong the inevitable unless something radical happens and a real progressive populist is not elected. That will only happen if enough concerned Americans get together and take back the Democratic party.

A Republican victory in 2008 will only guarantee that the next American civil war happens sooner rather than later.

http://thesarcasticcynic.blogspot.com/

Old August 19th, 2007 #55
William Robert
Banned

Default The SquidBillie Solution!

Check 4:50 into it.

That about sums it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJEZWA4E55M

Old September 22nd, 2007 #56
William Robert
Banned

Default This is definately a big part of the Solution

The Jew-Deniers
http://zionistwatch.wordpress.com/20...e-jew-deniers/

We hear daily of the alleged dangers of “Holocaust denial.” We read in newspapers the frightful scare-mongering, comparing those who deny “global warming” to “Holocaust deniers.” But I purport that there is one form of denial truly more deadly to the survival of all nations than any other. It is “Jew-denial.”

Now you might say, no one denies that Jews exist, that they live among us and have done quite well economically, sometimes honestly and other times dishonestly. This is not what I refer to. “Jew-denial” or a “Jew-denier” is a person, either uninformed or collusive with the overclass, who denies the power of Jews in America and the world, denies that their organized power has been corrosive (and many honest Jews will admit that it is) and denies that Jews are a racial group (their own words) who believe in their right to rule over the Goyim (which means cattle). To deny all these things is only to ignore the words of Jewish leaders and the words of the Jews’ own holy books, the Torah and the Talmud. It is also to jettison mountains of evidence and decades of Jewish political activism.

But the Jew-deniers are everywhere, a ubiquitous dullard or deceptive or deceived (take your pick) band of human beings. The Jew-deniers are in our churches, in our governments, in our schools, in our military, in our White House and in some of our own houses. Now I don’t believe these people should be jailed, imprisoned or fined for swallowing false news or abetting the genocide the Jews are working to bring upon us all, whites and Palestinians alike (the white is the Palestinian of the European sphere), but they should be approached with caution, mainly because a lifetime of brainwashing and hornswoggling can elicit an animalistic reaction when one of these Jew-deniers is smacked in the face with the truth.

The Jew-deniers (at least the lay ones) should be pitied rather than stigmatized, though I do exactly that with this article and I deeply apologize for that. But in all seriousness, they need help. They are not mentally ill as the Jews call any person who disagrees with their steamrolling of humanity. The Jew-deniers are misinformed and in need of rescuing from a life of reckless disinfo which the media Jews will be glad to force-feed them on a daily basis forever and ever if they are willing to read the Jew newspapers and watch inane Jew newscasts with reporters who are front men and front women for Big Jewry. These types of medium masteries only perpetuate Jew-denial and breed more little Jew-deniers, persons for whom the thought that Jewry could desire anything but beneficence and ennoblement toward the Gentile herds is a “canard” or a “libel”, either bloody or bloodless, or an “anti-Semitic” screed.

Present facts, statistics, troubling Israeli massacres, Talmudic quotes, lists of ultra-liberal Jewish wheelers and dealers, anti-Christian political action committees, discombobulating historical accounts that show Jews as they are rather than as how they dress themselves up for the camera, and a Jew-denier and those who are card-carrying members of the Jew-denial movement that numbers in the millions upon millions will spit out one or more replies taken from a prepared list of oodles of Pavlovian conditioned retorts. For the sake of brevity, here are just a select few:

1. You’re an anti-Semite!

This one is easy to combat because most Jews are not Semites and many non-Jews are. Most Jews are Khazars, Ashkenazi Khazars, so this characterization (anti-Semite) is a real living, breathing canard. Inform the Jew-denier of this reality and recommend Arthur Koestler’s book The Thirteenth Tribe for his/her perusal. Some Jew-deniers are smart, while others don’t read anything more intellectual than Harry Potter novels. If this is the case, a sympathetic and platonic hug may be in order.

2. Jews are “God’s Chosen People”

If the Jew-denier is someone who believes in God, ask the Jew-denier if God is indeed a racist of the crudest sort (though this is not to say that racism defensively and properly understood is always a negative). If the reply is a reflexive egalitarian ‘no’, and it will be if this person goes to any Zionized, Judaized church in this country, then ask the person if he/she honestly believes that God would have sanctioned the killing of thousands upon thousands of innocent human beings only for the purpose of having the Jews procure their property, vineyards, wives, concubines, etc. Either God is a genocidal maniac or the stories of the Old Testament are Judahite-penned justifications of mass murder. It’s one or the other. This is not going to wash as an argument if you are talking to a biblical literalist or one of those folks who believes that all Scripture is “God-breathed” and “inerrant.” If the Jew-denier regularly sends financial love gifts to television evangelists, then quietly walk away after shaking the dust from your Reeboks.

3. Jews are just members of one of the world’s monotheistic religions

Jews identify themselves as a “race”, a “master race” superior to all other races and destined to enslave the world. Jews consider themselves a race, first and foremost. One helpful quote is in order: “The former Israeli Prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, speaking to Jewish group in southern California said: ‘If Israel had not come into existence after World War II then I am certain the Jewish race wouldn’t have survived…I stand before you and say you must strengthen your commitment to Israel.’” [1]

Judaism is a racial religion based on blood purity and conquest of the Gentile as ordered by their holy books. This is not conspiracy theory. This is basic Old Testament hermeneutics. I won’t list all the verses here where God tells the “Chosen People” that they are destined to rule the world, but you can find them in your family Bible in books like Deuteronomy and Numbers and present them to any Jew-deniers you happen to run into.

CONCLUSION

Friends and countrymen, Jew-denial is an epidemic sweeping the world, especially the American portion of it. Our churches are cranking out little Judaized clones right off the conveyor Bible belt, ready to parrot the words of Cyrus Scofield and John Hagee. Our governments are rife with Judeophilic politicians scared to speak out about the Jewish hijacking of our foreign policy. They attack those like Jim Moran, even projecting Protocols of Zion conspiracies onto his temperate and reasonable critiques of AIPAC and the Israel-First-Last-And-Always Lobby. The Jew-denial movement is running wild in the United States! It is ignoring the real issues, which are Jewish dual loyalty or Israel-only loyalty, the Jewish machinations manipulating our currency and economy and the debauching of our culture and the shattering of our borders by galvanized Jews drunk and delirious with political power and ruinous regency.

Should we prosecute the Jew-deniers, persecute the Jew-denial movement on the internet, lock up its sycophants, lackeys and philo-Semitic toadies and batter these simpletons in the streets with steel pipes and tire irons? No, there’s no use emulating the Jews.

We can only curb or put the kibosh on the Jew-denial movement by spreading data far and wide on the web and to anyone who will listen to the straight skinny on Jew supremacism and traitorous Jew antics. The Jew-denial campaign has done quite a bang-up job deceiving and misdirecting the energies of ordinary individuals (acolytes of Jew-deniery) away from their true enemy and their greatest threat, Jewish extremism and onto bogeymen like supposed white supremacists and radical Islamists. Because of the popular front and font of lies and anti-white disempowerment, most people are unaware or too apathetic to even notice the Big Jewry Hidden Hand pouring our liberties and our freedoms straight down the Talmudic drain.

To paraphrase the son of a rabbi and the creator of Communism, Karl Marx “Jew-recognizers of the world, unite! You have nothing to lose but your high interest rates!”

Old September 22nd, 2007 #57
William Robert
Banned

Default The Blue-print for World Domination

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/proof.htm

(Excerpt)

"The document known now as The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion is one of the most important documents ever to come to light in the world. In fact, it can be described as the blueprint for the domination of the world by a secret brotherhood.

It is graphic in its contempt for those who will be its victims, in its profound understanding of the human condition and mind; and it is equally graphic in detailing the methodology it will use against, and with the complicity of, the world's population, in such a way as to go unrecognised by the vast majority of the participants.

The document has achieved fame and infamy in its time. Essentially, the accusations levelled against it are that it is a fraud and a forgery. Some say it is a report of a genuine conspiracy but has been blamed on the Jews in order to hide its true origins, and that to believe it to be genuinely Judaic shows one to be "anti-Semitic". This kind of black propaganda and emotional reaction arises quite naturally in the course of events whenever any proof of the ancient conspiracy against humanity is uncovered."

TABLE OF CONTENTS
http://www.churchoftrueisrael.com/protocols/

PROTOCOL VI

(Excerpt)
We shall soon begin to establish huge monopolies, reservoirs of colossal riches, upon which even large fortunes of the goyim will depend to such an extent that they will go to the bottom together with the credit of the States on the day after the political smash....

Old September 25th, 2007 #58
richyrichard
Banned

One reason whites don't unite is because by nature we tend to be individualistically oriented. The politics that seems to appeal to whites the most is one that is based on the concept that freedom means an absence of government. States' rights and local government are just other forms of government and therefore are not sufficient to spark a unity. The key word here is destruction.

Whites seem more inclinded to unite only if the purpose of the unity is to restore their dis-unity. Separatism and the desire to just be left alone has much appeal to whites. Suffice it to say, government needs to be reduced to delivering the mail and keeping the patent office open if you want popular support from whites. National Socialism is not what white American believe in. Perhaps if it is repackaged and offered under a new name it might fly, but America is unique in that we like to be independent...from everyone including our own.

Old September 29th, 2007 #59
HighPlainsDrifter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by richyrichard View Post
One reason whites don't unite is because by nature we tend to be individualistically oriented. The politics that seems to appeal to whites the most is one that is based on the concept that freedom means an absence of government. States' rights and local government are just other forms of government and therefore are not sufficient to spark a unity. The key word here is destruction.

Whites seem more inclinded to unite only if the purpose of the unity is to restore their dis-unity. Separatism and the desire to just be left alone has much appeal to whites. Suffice it to say, government needs to be reduced to delivering the mail and keeping the patent office open if you want popular support from whites. National Socialism is not what white American believe in. Perhaps if it is repackaged and offered under a new name it might fly, but America is unique in that we like to be independent...from everyone including our own.

(copied from RealRome yahoo group messageboard)

Help Wanted

Job description: King of England

Qualifications: see any history book (this job is not necessarily hereditary)

Salary: enough

I don't advocate breaking any laws or inciting or conspiring to break any laws. Nonetheless, I have a right to discuss the question:

Who is the rightful King of England?

Many Americans are descended mostly from English. Many of us are descended from supporters of Bonnie Prince Charlie. So, we can ask the above question.

If you think that you are the rightful King of England, please say so. If you are indeed the rightful King of England, you don't need any more instructions from me; you know what to do. To educate my fellow commoners, I make these three points:

1. English ethnicity is important.

2. So are the will and skill to rescue the English race from extinction.

3. Since the present royals seem already to have abdicated in everything but name (allowing the overthrow of the true hereditary House of Lords, and now the extermination of the entire English people) a genealogical relationship to the present royals would not seem to be a plus. Many people are descended from historical English royals; if documented, this would be a practical plus, though less important than #1 & #2.

Almost a year has passed, since Rome (realrome Yahoo group) called for Elizabeth and Charles to abdicate in favor of William or Harry. There has been no response whatsoever from any of the royals.

Meanwhile the extermination of the English race continues, through compulsory tax-funded mass importation of anyone and everyone, the more dissimilar from the English, the better, the government seems to think. What have the royals done about this treason? Whatever they've done, it's too small to see. Therefore the royals are accessories to treason.

Will the English get a real king, or not? That is to say, will the English be exterminated like the dodo, or not? A WWII veteran remarked that the English are slow to anger, but when angered, are the most ferocious fighters in the world. We might soon see that put to the test, when the sarcastically named "greatest generation" which tragically exterminated our Fascist brothers in Germany, is gone, and their grandsons face the task of defeating the millions of Arabs, Gurkhas, Bantus, etc., which the Jewish "Lords" (super-rich Jewish "Life Peers" who expelled the real English Blood Peers from the House of Lords) have imported to wipe out the English.

Old September 29th, 2007 #60
HighPlainsDrifter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighPlainsDrifter View Post
(copied from RealRome yahoo group messageboard)

Help Wanted

Job description: King of England...

"There are times when the nation must think as one, feel as one, and find issue for its common emotion in symbolic act. At such moments the king is the supreme individual of the race, incarnating its will in ritual act, giving to its ideal the coherence and endurance of personality. Just within the shadow at which the records of English history fail stands the sacrificial king. The three high feasts of English heathendom were Winter's Day (November 7), Midwinter's Day (December 25), and Summer's Day (May 7). Under the Christian dispensation 'thrice a year the king wore his crown. At Easter he wore it at Winchester, at Pentecost at Westminster, and at Midwinter at Gloucester', and there was feasting and entertainment of the king's faithful men - his hyred or great household [Anglo-Saxon Chronicle, 1086E]. These, in the pagan North, were the great ceremonial feasts when the king sacrificed for the people, on Winter's Day for a good year, at Midwinter for good crops, and on Summer's Day for victory in battle. That is the first and oldest function of the Germanic king. As the representative of the nation, the descendant of the Gods, and their most acceptable votary, he 'made the year'.

"The magical elements in kingship were slowly exorcized by Christianity, but the king remained the focus of emotions which were fundamentally pagan, and in his person the proper virtues of [the] folk were seen to be exemplified and ennobled. In this also the king was the type of his people, that he drew to a head the warlike prowess in which the race felt itself to live most keenly. Courage was less a quality of the individual king than a function of the crown, and its wealth was a trust for the endowment of war. The king was the gold-giver [Beowulf, 1170], the treasurer of heroes [Beowulf, 1047], the patron of warriors [Beowulf, 1960]."

- JEA Jolliffe, "The Constitutional History of Medieval England", 4th ed., ch. I.ii, pp. 42-43.

Thread