Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 15th, 2009 #81
Elizabeth Fragale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Mazzone of Palatine View Post
Take MT's cock out of your fucking mouth already you fucking whore. We'll gang rape you in the sewers. I was serious when I sent "let's rape jenny". I would've fist fucked you to hell bitch. I'll throw your filthy ass down. I'll fucking hack your cunt hairs to fucking pieces and mail them out to all fifty fucking states bitch. You'll please me for sure. You'll fucking spread bitch. I'll shove it in ya. Get fucked by fucking jesus. You'll gag on my fucking cum. I'll spank you really fucking good. You're that fucking sexy you little fucking bitch. I'll throw you around good. Don't think you can shove my ass away again. I know where you fucking live. I'll rape you in your fucking fancy SUV that you jerk off in all the time with your precious little fucking thumb. You want to fuck me. You know you do. Fuck your bitch ass friends. I'll kill every fucking one of them. They'll feed the fires of my darkest hell. I love them that fucking much. Fuck me jesus. You suck me. Fuck off and die.

Love ya.

You smoke some bad sensi, cocksucker? To quote Obi Wan Kenobi, "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."

You break it, you pay for it nigga.

Feel better honey. Meg ain't worth it.

Last edited by Elizabeth Fragale; January 15th, 2009 at 02:24 AM.

Old January 15th, 2009 #82
BryanVP
Seņor Member

Old January 15th, 2009 #85
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth Fragale View Post
Feel better honey. Meg ain't worth it.
Jewr cunt aint worth two fucking cunt hairs off megs cunt. Ya'll can fuck yer pork sausage links. MikeTodd jewr whipping boy slave will do it for you in front of your stoopid camera's eye. I'll shove so much sausage in yer cunt meg will laugh at how crazy you look. You'll learn to worship my precious fucking little munchkin whore. Ya'll aint even petite. Yer energy is that of corked cunt. Your heart aint fucking shit. Y'all aint got no fucking class and you'll feel the jew cock hard. Ya'll miss watchin vids of me spankin it and eatin the jizz. Yall need some new fucking dick. Quit griping about me having a bitch. Hack my fucking nutz or take a hike. Or are ya too busy watching yer little kitties hump her leg cause yer too much of a frigid bitch to do anything more than bitch at a man the next morning and pretend yer bitchin at the fuckin cat. I see what the fuck yer up to. Yall aint gonna fuck me like that. I'll fuck ya back ten times worse for the next ten generations of jewr kikenspawn shitnosed kike death.

Old January 15th, 2009 #86
Elizabeth Fragale

Quote:
Jewr cunt aint worth two fucking cunt hairs off megs cunt. Ya'll can fuck yer pork sausage links. MikeTodd jewr whipping boy slave will do it for you in front of your stoopid camera's eye. I'll shove so much sausage in yer cunt meg will laugh at how crazy you look. You'll learn to worship my precious fucking little munchkin whore. Ya'll aint even petite. Yer energy is that of corked cunt. Your heart aint fucking shit. Y'all aint got no fucking class and you'll feel the jew cock hard. Ya'll miss watchin vids of me spankin it and eatin the jizz. Yall need some new fucking dick. Quit griping about me having a bitch. Hack my fucking nutz or take a hike. Or are ya too busy watching yer little kitties hump her leg cause yer too much of a frigid bitch to do anything more than bitch at a man the next morning and pretend yer bitchin at the fuckin cat. I see what the fuck yer up to. Yall aint gonna fuck me like that. I'll fuck ya back ten times worse for the next ten generations of jewr kikenspawn shitnosed kike death.

Look at that and still be mad, I dare you.

Old January 15th, 2009 #87
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Talking

Quote:
YouTube - K-9 Advantix Commercial

Look at that and still be mad, I dare you.

Old January 15th, 2009 #89
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Thanks for the good nut munching music. My mouth is full of deez sir.

Old January 15th, 2009 #90
Farwell Kirk

Jerry Lee Lewis.

Old January 15th, 2009 #91
Elizabeth Fragale

Quote:
Thanks for the good nut munching music. My mouth is full of deez sir.
You like going down on the boys don't you? Fucking pervert.

Old January 15th, 2009 #92
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Default Dats the spot ho. Smack it.

Quote:
You like going down on the boys don't you? Fucking pervert.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDwgQyJ_uzg&fmt=18

Old January 15th, 2009 #95
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
You fucking had it bitch. You fucking squandered that shit. You can suck my fucking nuts. I don't give a fuck about yer fucking pussy ass bitch cunt splurt on yer fuckin panties. Yall can lick my jizz of my fucking skilled fucking fingers and the taste is oh so fucking yummy swallow ho.

Old January 15th, 2009 #97
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Angry

Quote:
Heaven turns to hell ya fucking bitch. I rotted away with them fucking niggers I prayed for my fucking death countless fucking times prior to the WCOTC years. Hail Hale! Hail Hale! Hail Hale!

Die you fucking kikencunt!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT8n3r2WnkA

Old January 15th, 2009 #98
Elizabeth Fragale

Quote:
I prayed for my fucking death countless fucking times prior to the WCOTC years.
Not unlike the the rest of VNN, all of whom pray for it now.

Old January 15th, 2009 #100
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Not unlike the the rest of VNN, all of whom pray for it now.

YouTube - blondie - heart of glass
They'll have enough of my cock up their fucking asses for so fucking long they'll cry for the fucking bleeding to fucking stop but I'll shove my fucking boot up each fucking kike dick that swings away for the next fucking kick is still on the fucking way. They'll die a fucking hell spawn kikendeath for they suck the fiery ball sack of holy mazzonowar cockenslay party The end has only begun i'll kill more and more and fuck and eat and they'll suck more and cum more die fucking fag wannabe yall aint mazzone talk to the motherfucking mazzone bitch hand slap cunt squirt the hellfire of jizz shall wash all evil through the ringer of spawn as they jizz continues to flow like the whine of heart whining fucking bitch cunt spew another year of cum eating fun on vnn niggers you fucking niggers could've fucked me a jizzilion fucking times put your pussy asses did nothing but bend over and tacke it so far up your fucking dumb ass cunts that forever the jizz shall spew with each holy fart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F46P2rgFujE

Thread