Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 18th, 2018 #1
Erik T. White

Angry The movie "Gone With The Wind" is maligned by a NIGGER!!!!!!!

I was channel surfing tonight and I happened to see that "Gone With The Wind" was on. I've seen it many, many times but I thought I'd catch about an hour of it. Well, well, well. There was a commentary before the movie. The commentary talked about movies about "slavery." Needless to say, there was a NIGGER on it who said, "The land of knights and cavaliers was built on the backs of slaves." There will be another "slave" movie on next week and the title was not said.

I was born in Atlanta, Georgia, and I saw MY birth city disappear in less than ten years by NIGGERS and turn into apelanta in the middle 1960s. (((jew))) David O. Selznick even produced GWTW!!!!!!!

The goddamn (((jews))) aren't putting any (((guilt))) on THIS WHITE MAN!!!!!

There should be a movie made about the REAL (((izntreal))), but no one would make it!!!!!

FUCK JEWS, NIGGERS, SPICS, DOT HEADS, AND ALL THE OTHER SHITS THAT ARE IN (((POWER))) AGAINST WHITES!!!!!!!!!!

Old July 18th, 2018 #2
Erik T. White

Angry Set your recorders....the 1927 film "Uncle Tom's Cabin" is on at midnight!!! BETTER YET, DON'T!!!!!!!

Well, well, well. I just found what comes on after "Gone With The Wind." The 1927 film of "Uncle Tom's Cabin."

I am goddamn FUCKING SICK of this JEW PROPAGANDA!!!!!!

The niggers born in my day never picked cotton and I sure as hell didn't own any!!! Who would want to own sacks of shit??? They'd poison the ground, and this shit couldn't even be fertilizer, since "human" shit is responsible for the outbreaks of food poisoning by parasites from ILLEGAL ALIENS who bring in turd world diseases!!! Oh, I'll bet a NIGGER will have a commentary about how "Uncle Tom's Cabin" showed the "krueltee uv thee eeevviill yt manz n sheiittt!!!"

For all who read this post, I am 100 percent WHITE AND GUILT FREE!!!!!!!

AND I'M PROUD TO BE WHITE!!!!!!!!!!

Right now, the only thing I can think of is:

We miss you!!!! I miss you even though I wasn't born yet!!!!!!! Maybe the world would be sane if YOU had won!!!!!!!! The Fatherland would have been GREAT!!!! Maybe, just maybe, I could have moved to a wonderful nation!!! I can trace my ancestry back 200 years and I AM PURE WHITE!!! I'm sure that the Fatherland would have welcomed a PURE ARYAN!!!!!! And, one who started learning German at age eight, just because I wanted to!!!!!

Last edited by Erik T. White; July 18th, 2018 at 08:25 PM. Reason: more info

Thread