Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 28th, 2011 #1
William North
Banned

Question Jews in the original Italian Fascist party

Yes, there seems to have been many Jews among the members of the original Italian fascist party, at an early stage.. It has been said that initially Mussolini wasn´t Anti-Jewish.

Or what do you say?

Italian_Fascism Italian_Fascism

National_Fascist_Party National_Fascist_Party

Old May 28th, 2011 #2
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

For one, I would suggest shedding any preconceived notions you may have about the validity of Wikipedia. I know that is commonly said, but more and more people do suspect they are officially in league with Jewish money power. Why wouldn't they be? Aren't some of their key figures themselves Jews?

For anything empirically conclusive (scientific), fine, look at it with a trusting eye.

But HISTORY, oh, that terrible thing we call history nowadays, that concept that tends to drain the morally-decadent masses rather than charge them... It's no wonder the Greeks and Romans had no problems slaughtering enemies and growing, and then you had tiny Europe stay the same size for quite some time. Ohh, the moral decadence.

Hungry?
-----------------------------------------------

Here's history for you, let's make it a meal at a Jewish restaurant called 'morality', served to the hungry masses, who love comfort and love to try new things, anything, even if it may be bad, have to try it once!, and will gladly eat themselves to death:

Ancients - No moral restraints, pure growth. But we're hungry, and bored! Let's go to this new restaurant that opened up! Our friend Socrates told us about it!

-Appetizer-: Bible

Oh, my 'God', that was so good. I'm only going to eat Jewish food from now on in my house. Give me more of this poison! I can't even get up to walk, this stuff is so good!

-Dinner-: Enlightenment

Oh wow, we should really stop eating at this place. Look how fat and putrefied it's making us! Aghh.. Remember when we were strong? Remember when we grew? Remember when this wasn't our CRUTCH?!

*Jew comes out with Holocaust desert, sending us into a sugary coma, from which he can take our wallets and finish us*

Ahh, the final course of the meal, the HOLOCAUST! Ah, but it's dessert, and obviously a dessert that would've been out of place, couldn't have been served before the appetizer, probably not even before dinner.

In my opinion, anyone who 'cares' about the desert, has apparently eaten the appetizer and dinner (or perhaps chosen not to vomit it up). I have not.

-----------------------------------------------

Truth is subjective when it comes to history. The best thing you can do for yourself is to not care about any negative parts of history.

When you read history (or just about anything), you're taking your battery out of your machine and sticking it in a charger; you have the decision to switch that charger to drain or charge.

TL;DR: I could give two shits if Mussolini fucked niggers, and two more shits if he was my father who left my mother to fuck niggers.

Why do you care?

There's a war going on. Suit up, and forget those men; they were beaten (but they died fighting for a more beautiful world, as did the Spartans, as did all of the great tragic heroes of the past), and pondering the fact they lost charges us not.

Take what salvageable trinkets you can from their corpses, but nothing more. I like Triumph des Willens; what a nice trinket! Too bad the Italians didn't make such a trinket! Too busy polishing their tankettes perhaps so they could kill some gaunt stick-wielding Ethiopians!

Last edited by P.E.; May 28th, 2011 at 03:48 PM.

Thread