Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > People (includes actors)
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 24th, 2015 #21
procopius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
Unfortunately sexual abuse of children is really common In our present times 1 in 4 little girls and 1 in 5 little boys are victims of sexual abuse. I really wish that this issue was cared about more so that we could find ways to stop this. Instead everyone cares about retarded things like feminism and fag rights. It really disgusted me reading some left-leaning articles about this Duggar scandal, how you could tell that they were so happy and pleased that this happened like they just love digging up dirt on a white family with a "wholesome" image. Rather than being saddened about it and caring about the victims. I also believe that the father Jim Bob Duggar did wrong by those little girls when he chose not to shun the boy and kick him out of the house, which is what he should have done. I can't imagine being forced by christianity to "forgive" your perverted brother for molesting you, then having to continue seeing him go unpunished every day, with their traditional roles in that family likely also having to do his laundry and cook his meals for him.
Yeah I doubt those statistics are anywhere true. Like women being raped on college 1 in 4 are definitely not true.* And yes, Breanna, people are focused on child molestation, in fact, many are obsessed with it. Try watching the TV or listening to talk radio for a day without the subject coming up. The feminists only care about child molestation because it's useful in attacking heterosexual men and the traditional family. Try saying that women shouldn't be allowed to divorce and take away a man's children, and guess what the typical response is. Yup, always abuse, abuse, abuse. This has been the moral argument from the left since marriage was put in the crosshairs. Basically, the left accuses you of wanting to abuse women and children if you want a strong traditional marriage. Once, it was revealed, albeit slowly, that women abuse children just as much as their husbands, the abuse was shifted to sexual abuse. Because they assumed it was just bad men doing those things. Which is still a common belief. Meanwhile, progressives are slowly building a case for children to have sexual experiences as early as possible, and with adults. Yet, sexual abuse accusations are directed at men in order to encourage mistrust of men and destroy the idea of men as authority figures in their own families (patriarchy). And men go along with it, because they want to look like good men protecting women and children. And that's the crux of the problem, men helped destroy their ability to protect women and children (patriarchy) in order to look like they were protecting women and children. A nice trick.

*if women were actually being raped on campus that much, then no women would be going to college. But as you know, women now go to college more than ever. Men on the other hand are slowly dropping out. Soon American colleges will be 75% female. Doesn't make much sense if women are being raped at a rate of one out of four. Would it be rational to conclude that women liked being raped and men don't like raping?

Last edited by procopius; May 24th, 2015 at 06:55 AM.

Old June 6th, 2015 #22
H.B.

jewsign

The "Israel-worshipping" angle is something I never heard of before. What is most salient is that you have an enormous family being showcased on the ZOG televitz that is:
  • Good looking
  • Affluent
  • Well-bred
  • Last and certainly not least, White

At first glance, it makes no sense why the jews would promote this.

The molestation reports were part of the public record 10-years ago. There is no way the show producers could not have known about them if they were doing their jobs.

Knowing the kike for what they are, this probably was the plan all along: build up the family and then knock them down. Make large, desirable White families seem dysfunctional and trashy as they imbue "molestation scandal" in the public consciousness.

Last edited by H.B.; June 7th, 2015 at 08:02 PM.

Tags
bonobo sexual, duggar family

Thread