Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 5th, 2008 #1
Bev
drinking tea

Default British food prices soar - jewish food prices.....go down.

Jewish consumers’ wallets will be breathing a sigh of relief this week after the London Board for Shechita cut its supervision fees for kosher butchers, making an increase in prices of meat for customers less likely.

The cost of supervision over lamb has gone down from 64p per kilo to 58p per kilo and beef has been reduced from 53p per kilo to 48p per kilo, while the price for poultry has been frozen.

Jackie Lipowicz, Chairman of the Licensed Kosher Butchers Federation, said the changes would alleviate the burden of rising global food prices on the customer. He told the Jewish News: “The price of meat on the world market has gone up. Lamb has increased by 60 per cent. This is a national phenomenon. We have absorbed so many increases so this will go a little way to help it.”

He explained that customers would benefit as prices would not be increased due to money saved by cheaper fees.

The Board’s Executive Director, David Rose, said: "The reductions reflect growing production volumes and stronger cost controls by the Board. Not only have we been able to reduce prices on key products but this has been done while increasing the wages of our staff in line with general indices.

"Given increasing food price inflation, it is hoped these reductions will benefit all Board licensees and will flow through to the London consumer."
ht tp://ww w.totallyjewish.com/news/national/c-9285/customers-to-benefit-from-schechita-fees-cut/

Unbelievable. Talk about looking after your own.

Old June 6th, 2008 #2
fyc
fine young casuals

wish fellow whites would look after there own for a change

Old January 8th, 2010 #3
Bev
drinking tea

Default Euro Commission gives kosher slaughter a bitch slap.

Quote:
The organisation that represents the kosher practice of slaughtering animals has lodged a complaint against a European Commission project that claims to facilitate the adoption of good religious slaughter practices.

Shechita UK is accusing DIALREL, a project funded by the European Commission Directorate-General for Health and Consumers, of defaming the practice of shechita online. DIALREL aims to promote dialogue between faiths but Shechita UK chairman Henry Grunwald OBE QC said it has refused to remove defamatory information on a website affiliated with the project.

Shechita UK said that a notice on the website for The Insitute For Food and Agricultural Research and Technology of the government of Catalonia includes the DIALREL project's findings and describes the process of shechita incorrectly.

The website description says: "Shechita: Animals are slaughtered without stunning. Before slaughter, all cattle are restrained and mechanically turned on their back and all poultry shackled."

Grunwald said: "To claim that cattle are restrained and mechanically turned on their back and all poultry shackled is factually incorrect and defamatory. To allege that animals are slaughtered without stunning denies the most effective stun which is incorporated in the shechita procedure."

Dr Mara Miele, project coordinator of DIALREL, said she was "sorry" if the poster on the website had "offended the Shechita UK board". Miele added that there was "no hidden agenda, quite the contrary" and that the "misrepresentation" on the website had come from "differences between UK and European practices".

Chanoch Kesselman and Shlomo Winegarten of Shechita UK, attended a DIALREL meeting in Brussels and protested about the website description to one of the academics responsible for the research. However, no changes have been made to the website.

DIALREL says that its main aim is "to explore the conditions for promoting the dialogue between interested parties and stakeholders and facilitating the adoption of good religious slaughter practices. The additional aim is to review and propose a mechanism for implementation and monitoring of good practices."

Shechita UK insists that the DIALREL project has an "anti-shechita" agenda and said it would be calling on the European Union to ensure that the project is not abusing government funding "to promote its own agenda by purporting to present academic research".

Grunwald said: "This matter has tainted DIALREL and Shechita UK can have no confidence in what is supposed to be an academic study.

"DIALREL cannot promote a dialogue with interested parties when it so clearly has an anti-shechita bias. It has rapidly diverted to a pseudo-academic survey publishing agenda based untruths."

In June 2009 the EU passed a law that safeguarded shechita by recognising the validity of religious slaughter practices.
http://www.totallyjewish.com/news/na...-fire-from-eu/

Old January 8th, 2010 #4
Zander

"no hidden agenda"? LOL there always is with these vermin.

Old January 9th, 2010 #5
Gibson

This story is about the jew giving the European Commission a 'bitch slap', not the other way around.

The EU wrote something on the website about how the jews slaughter animals, and what they wrote is, IIUC, true. The jew responded with the usual self righteous fit, saying "that's not true!", but not saying what is true. The jew accuses the EU of lying, but doesn't say what the EU got wrong. The EU's response is a pathetic and grovelling apology to the jew. They don't seem to know what they said wrong, but they apologise anyway. The jew wins again.

Old December 27th, 2010 #6
Bev
drinking tea

Angry "Kosher meat victory"

Quote:
Kosher MEAT in the UK was given a major boost this week after the European Union struck out a controversial amendment which could have seen "discriminatory" labelling introduced on produce slaughtered by shechita.

Representatives from the 27 EU member governments including Britain rescinded May's European Parliament (EP) decision in which MEPs narrowly voted for amendment 205, calling for meat which is "slaughtered without stunning" to be labelled.
Top stories

Shechita UK, which has lobbied European governments alongside counterparts in other countries to get the amendment removed from a general food labelling bill, welcomed the outcome of Tuesday's Council of Ministers meeting.

Its chairman Henry Grunwald said: "I would like to thank all the communal organisations with whom we work, as well as the thousands of individual members of our community who wrote to their MEPs, for the way in which they have joined together in our campaign to protect shechita in an active and disciplined fashion."

The bill, which is at draft stage, now goes to second reading at the EP next year where amendment 205 could still be reintroduced.
Conservative MEP for London Syed Kamall, who voted against the amendment when it was proposed in the EP seven months ago said: "This is a good result but the amendment could easily be re-tabled at the second reading, so the debate is not necessarily over.

"It is important now to engage with the European Commission over the drafting of new animal welfare legislation because if labelling is introduced in a discriminatory way then I can foresee circumstances where it becomes uneconomical for shechita to be practiced in the future."

He added: "Shechita itself could come under threat if the British government decided not to exercise its derogation rights which means that the practice of kosher slaughter is protected under British law.

"The government will be consulting on whether to remove the current safeguards in due course and I will urge them to maintain the status quo."
Shechita UK's campaign director Shimon Cohen said: "Our campaign is far from over, but we are making satisfactory progress, given the assault on shechita that was launched earlier this year by some members of the European Parliament."
ht tp://www.t otallyjewish. com/news/national/ ?content_id=15403

Maybe the NF are aiming their petition in the wrong direction. Perhaps they should rewrite it to include shechita, get as many signatures as they can and then get NW and Yorks members to lobby their MEPs to vote against it. Another option would be to introduce another two petitions, one for Yorkshire and the Humber and one for the NW and get people in those regions to sign. These could be run simultaneously alongside the current one.

I'm sure Griffin and Brons will be voting against it anyway, but they may be able to make more persuasive speeches on the matter if they have X amount of signatures from constituents to back them up.

Old December 27th, 2010 #7
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Which whites other than the cowardly political trash and flagrant kike ass lickers actually agree with unnecessary torture of harmless animals, I’m sure a large majority disagree with such vile practices. None of this shit coming from our so called leaders has anything to do with democracy anymore, these fuckers all do what some shitty little minorities consisting of kikes and repulsive liberal rich bastards want.

Old February 6th, 2011 #8
Bev
drinking tea

Default #1 Religious slaughter of meat in the UK

The EDL have a thread on their forum entitled "New EU labels for halal and kosher foods spark anger".

It starts off so well with an article alerting readers to the fact that:
Quote:
Muslim and Jewish groups are preparing to challenge animal-rights campaigners next year over a European Union measure that would require halal and kosher meat products to carry a label saying the animals were not stunned before slaughter
Some of the replies:

Quote:
The usual b*ll*x being spewed out agian.

It's about animal welfare, animal cruelty and the erosion of decent legislation to appease barbaric aspect of islam as well as clarity of labelleling to enable consumer choice.

If you don't like it, stick to our laws and stop moaning.
Quote:
This isn't going to stop supermarkets and the like sneaking 'Halal' meat that has been electronically stunned onto shelves though is it?
Quote:
Christians and Sikhs (as well as many other religions) aren't allowed to eat Halal meat. Whether it is stunned, or not stunned, makes no difference in that regard.
Quote:
I went to Asda today (Preston) and the Halal chicken is labelled and packaged differently. Not sure whether this is a new thing or whether it's only the 'proper' halal chicken that's been labelled, with the 'halal but not quite' chicken being left unlabelled. Either way, it's a step in the right direction.
Quote:
When muslims buy halal meat they only buy from thier own and keep thier money within thier own faith,Muslims are pissed off is because if they have to label the meat then they are gonna miss out on some realy big amounts of money,because we would never buy thier meat if we all knew, another valid point on halal meat is that through the whole proccess,only muslims are employed and therfore bypass employment laws as its on religous grounds, there are so many thing going on and on so many different levels.
the duty of a muslim is to exclude non-muslims in every aspect of life until its just them, who else see's this happening
Quote:
RSPCA rules don't apply to muzzies, same as most other laws.
The authorities are crap.
Could any of the EDL supporters explain the difference between halal and kosher, please? Or why you ignore one but get all in a tizz about the other?

Old February 6th, 2011 #9
Bev
drinking tea

It seems that halal = bad and kosher = not worthy of comment is a common topic.

Here's another article from the forum about the labelling of ritually slaughtered meat. It begins:

Quote:
About 10 million turkeys are expected to be eaten in the UK over Christmas with most people unaware of how the bird on their plate was killed. All that could change under proposed EU legislation that would require the labelling of unstunned halal and kosher meat, to the chagrin of Muslim and Jewish groups.

All meat and meat products "derived from animals that have not been stunned prior to slaughter ie have been ritually slaughtered," would have to be specified as such under amendment 205 to the EU food information regulations.

Replies:

Quote:
Halal food must be labelled. It is against my religion to eat it.
Quote:
I'm not just being pedantic; It feels morally wrong to eat meat that's been offered to him
Quote:
In that case I don't want it labeled halal I want it labeled "hung by it's back legs and had it's throat cut so it bleeds to death while an islamic prayer is said" that's only fair isn't it?
Quote:
We haven't seen the end of this matter by any means, the more the muzzies dig their dirty heels in, the harder we fight.

No way, Mr Muzzie, NO WAY.
Quote:
My family has recognised the threat this issue represents on so many levels and we are now by full consent a normal loving halal free English family.

Old February 6th, 2011 #10
Northern nazi
you have to be cruel

Smile

Now then ...maybe a 'newbie' to their forum should ask the following question .. Does a dislike to kosher slaughter not contradict our support for Israel, as surely all meat sold there would be killed in this barbaric manner and us saying it is wrong and cruel is offensive to them (isreali's) and their traditions ?

Just a thought for any trolls out there ; )

Old February 6th, 2011 #11
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern nazi View Post
Now then ...maybe a 'newbie' to their forum should ask the following question .. Does a dislike to kosher slaughter not contradict our support for Israel, as surely all meat sold there would be killed in this barbaric manner and us saying it is wrong and cruel is offensive to them (isreali's) and their traditions ?

Just a thought for any trolls out there ; )
The EDL rank-and-file are morons. Brain-dead Daily Star readers, cannon-fodder for Zog.

One aspect of Islam I don't agree with is Halal slaughter. Surely, they can slaughter a beast by pre-stunning it first? Why do they, and Jews, object to pre-stunning?
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old February 7th, 2011 #12
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
One aspect of Islam I don't agree with is Halal slaughter. Surely, they can slaughter a beast by pre-stunning it first? Why do they, and Jews, object to pre-stunning?

I've noticed some of the Halal businesses in Bradford actually boast that their meat is unstunned. One butcher's shop near the Royal Infirmary had a large banner about ten feet across stating that all their meat is 100% unstunned. I only glanced it when I was going past on a bus but when I returned a couple of weeks later with the intention of getting a photograph it had been removed. No doubt local Muslim leaders thought that was pushing things a bit much as a lot of Whites go past that shop on their way to Bradford's only hospital with an A&E.

Old February 7th, 2011 #13
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
The EDL rank-and-file are morons. Brain-dead Daily Star readers, cannon-fodder for Zog.

Gerry Fable, this matter was discussed in some detail on this forum, here:

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=118619&page=2

Old February 7th, 2011 #14
andy

Well half a loaf is better than no loaf so if the edl oppose halal meat this is at least more than the spasticplastic boot brigade that harrington and griffin think we should join up with.Alf and its offshoots are more concerned with stopping beautiful women from wearing fur coats,they want everyone as ugly and plain as they are.
However if the edl promote anti halal and picket any slaughterhouses they will be surprised/gratified to find out that the UK and the Republic of Ireland are the biggest producers of halal meat on the planet.Exporting across the globe in the largest container ships created.It is a multi million pound business.All of these businesses are owned by hardy indigenous country yeomen countryside alliance types as are the operatives employed in the slaughter houses.
I too have seen signage in English on halal butchers bragging that they do not pre stun.As there target customers are ignorant primitives who often cannot read their own language leave alone English what is the purpose of such provocative signage.Well I asked a restaurateur/caterer who told me that such signage was aimed at English indigenous people who wish to ensure they do not upset their mudslim patrons.I confirmed this by inspecting the cuts available which are mostly designed for street vendors such as packs of 100 burgers or 100 sausages.So perhaps the edl want to take a closer look at the street vendors next time they go to a soccer match or a pub that caters for all !

Chase them into the swamps

Old February 7th, 2011 #15
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Well half a loaf is better than no loaf so if the edl oppose halal meat this is at least more than the spasticplastic boot brigade that harrington and griffin think we should join up with.Alf and its offshoots are more concerned with stopping beautiful women from wearing fur coats,they want everyone as ugly and plain as they are.
However if the edl promote anti halal and picket any slaughterhouses they will be surprised/gratified to find out that the UK and the Republic of Ireland are the biggest producers of halal meat on the planet.Exporting across the globe in the largest container ships created.It is a multi million pound business.All of these businesses are owned by hardy indigenous country yeomen countryside alliance types as are the operatives employed in the slaughter houses.
I too have seen signage in English on halal butchers bragging that they do not pre stun.As there target customers are ignorant primitives who often cannot read their own language leave alone English what is the purpose of such provocative signage.Well I asked a restaurateur/caterer who told me that such signage was aimed at English indigenous people who wish to ensure they do not upset their mudslim patrons.I confirmed this by inspecting the cuts available which are mostly designed for street vendors such as packs of 100 burgers or 100 sausages.So perhaps the edl want to take a closer look at the street vendors next time they go to a soccer match or a pub that caters for all !
Where have you got it from that Griffin wants to team up with Alf? Where have you got it from that halal slaughterhouses are run by the indigenous?

I'm not even getting into the stupidity that wearing the corpse of an animal makes one beautiful. My views on that are well known.

Old February 7th, 2011 #16
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Where have you got it from that Griffin wants to team up with Alf? Where have you got it from that halal slaughterhouses are run by the indigenous?

I'm not even getting into the stupidity that wearing the corpse of an animal makes one beautiful. My views on that are well known.
His patronage of Harrington and mateyness with the fat dago shows he has not jettisoned his third positionist world outlook.Which explains his attachment and propensity for juvenile gestures.

Check them out on the links from this site
http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg...type=RESOURCES
Until relatively recently when the law was changed (Jan 2010) it was sufficient for an iman to nominate one of the slaughtermen already employed to do the deed.Thirty years ago was when I first made a thorough investigation of ritual slaughter and its applications.My last look was fifteen yeard ago when a bloke I know in Ireland became the mudslim knacker at the local slaughterhouse.On both occassions I publicised my findings and passed them on to interested parties.No one was interested then no one is interested now and I certainly have never cared about how my steak got on my plate as long as it is fresh plain and obviously rare.I leave such worries to the over emotional and sensitive souls.
I think many women are enhanced by wearing animal skins,leather being quite universal but some furs.I had the pleasure of a very chic French visitor before xmas and she looked delightful in her polar bear fur trimmed cossack coat,matching hat and muff.Since the advent of the internet and the exposure of the perverts in our midst I cannot contemplate a woman in pvc or plastics in case she is a perverted sexual deviant.

Old February 7th, 2011 #17
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
His patronage of Harrington and mateyness with the fat dago shows he has not jettisoned his third positionist world outlook.Which explains his attachment and propensity for juvenile gestures.

Check them out on the links from this site
http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg...type=RESOURCES
Until relatively recently when the law was changed (Jan 2010) it was sufficient for an iman to nominate one of the slaughtermen already employed to do the deed.Thirty years ago was when I first made a thorough investigation of ritual slaughter and its applications.My last look was fifteen yeard ago when a bloke I know in Ireland became the mudslim knacker at the local slaughterhouse.On both occassions I publicised my findings and passed them on to interested parties.No one was interested then no one is interested now and I certainly have never cared about how my steak got on my plate as long as it is fresh plain and obviously rare.I leave such worries to the over emotional and sensitive souls.
I think many women are enhanced by wearing animal skins,leather being quite universal but some furs.I had the pleasure of a very chic French visitor before xmas and she looked delightful in her polar bear fur trimmed cossack coat,matching hat and muff.Since the advent of the internet and the exposure of the perverts in our midst I cannot contemplate a woman in pvc or plastics in case she is a perverted sexual deviant.
Fifteen years ago is a long time - have you done any recent research? How many muslims were there in Britain 15 years ago? Demand has increased significantly to the point that there are illegal slaughterhouses in back sheds. They hang the dead lambs up to drain from bedroom windows in residential areas! Many abattoirs are owned by the indigenous but it ain't the indigenous working in them. Many more are springing up. There's one in Derby owned by M Najib & Son - a fine old English name.

Another one inthe West Mids - Janan Meat - has this on its website.

Quote:
Janan Meat is committed to providing the highest quality halal lamb and mutton products to our discerning customers in the United Kingdom and internationally.
Quote:
All our animals are slaughtered by Muslim slaughter men
adhering to the highest principles of halal animal welfare and in full compliance with Islamic Law (Shariah).
You can go on about emotional and over-sensitive souls all you like but the fact of the matter is there are several differences between halal/kosher and pre-stunned meat besides the obvious. The first - and the only one that matters to most folk - is the price. Your plain steak would be 20% cheaper if it wasn't religiously slaughtered and 100% more tasty if lathered with black pepper before and after cooking.

The other is the taste. You're not going to get a decent rare steak from a drained animal. Can't be done. Additionally, when an animal - be it human or otherwise - is in pain and shock - all kinds of biological changes happen in the body. Adrenaline rushes through the body, which in turn leads to insulin changes, bursts of calcium and all sorts of things. All the changes taking place in the body of the dying animal happen in every cell of its body. Remember that the next time you think you're eating a plain steak.

I bet the polar bear looked far better in its coat than your visitor ever will.

Old February 7th, 2011 #18
andy

Yet again even here I see someone claiming that muzzo proprotions have increased in 15 years.When I grew up in London in the 60's and 70's there were more than two million mudslims in London then.The same is true for blacks and to a lesser extent jews.Yet I am constantly reading even from the Bnp that all this thirdworldisation has happened in the last 20 years well it aint.
Some of the most violent and biggest demonstartions took place in east London in the 70's on one demo in eat ham an Iman was killed stone dead by a cross bow bolt fired by a youngster.No national front ever showed up on demonstrations like this.You will read of 'em having heavily policed marches in relative safety and the nostalgics saying those were the days.You wont read about when 50 Aryans took on 10,000 pakis at a school in gwendoline avenue east ham and ran 'em off of the manor.A meeting to protest race attacks at that,lol the sort of meeting that gable et al would not dare go anywhere near.
15 years you have been trapped in the turnip belt too long you want to get out and about more.Here is another one for you in stamford hill among the terraced houses of bearded orthodox jews on an urban street they lead cattle down an alley into a back garden where the rabbis get to grips with them and the public health dare not touch them.
Further I don't think so her,her fur trimmed cashmere coat was very dashing and received many compliments.Of course in regard to some women ,men would choose a bear rather than them but she is'nt one of them.

Old February 7th, 2011 #19
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Yet again even here I see someone claiming that muzzo proprotions have increased in 15 years.
Are you seriously claiming they haven't?!

Quote:
When I grew up in London in the 60's and 70's there were more than two million mudslims in London then.The same is true for blacks and to a lesser extent jews.
When I grew up in the late 70's and early 80's I never saw a non-white unless I happened to be in either Nottingham or Derby and even then it was only a very few. Now, both cities are full of them and they're spreading into the outlying towns and villages.
Quote:
Yet I am constantly reading even from the Bnp that all this thirdworldisation has happened in the last 20 years well it aint.
Might not have happened but it has certainly increased.

Quote:
15 years you have been trapped in the turnip belt too long you want to get out and about more.
Oh, I do leave the turnip belt every now and then. Just a few months ago it was my misfortune to spend a couple of hours in a town down near that London. I think I spotted a dozen whites at most.

Quote:
Here is another one for you in stamford hill among the terraced houses of bearded orthodox jews on an urban street they lead cattle down an alley into a back garden where the rabbis get to grips with them and the public health dare not touch them.
Shame on the locals then. If that happened down here in Turniptown, we'd spit out our hay, turn the combine harvester off and go after the blighters with pitchforks. Or we'd campaign to the health authorities, the RSPCA, the councillors and anyone that we thought could make a difference until we got it stopped.

Quote:
Further I don't think so her,her fur trimmed cashmere coat was very dashing and received many compliments.
And very expensive too, no doubt. I bet it didn't cost her half as much as it cost the animal she stole it from.

Last edited by Bev; February 7th, 2011 at 03:40 PM. Reason: clarification

Old February 7th, 2011 #20
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post

Shame on the locals then. If that happened down here in Turniptown, we'd spit out our hay, turn the combine harvester off and go after the blighters with pitchforks. Or we'd campaign to the health authorities, the RSPCA, the councillors and anyone that we thought could make a difference until we got it stopped.
The 'locals' are Jews.

Tags
halal, kosher, meat, shechita, slaughter

Thread