VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 7th, 2011 #21
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
The 'locals' are Jews.
Every last one of them? Surely there are some non-jews in the area or from a neighbouring town/estate who are offended by the spectacle?

Old February 7th, 2011 #22
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Every last one of them? Surely there are some non-jews in the area or from a neighbouring town/estate who are offended by the spectacle?
It has the largest orthodox Jewish community in Europe and also a substantial Muslim community - that's 'substantial' in size, not in quality

Old February 7th, 2011 #23
andy

Quote:
Yes every single last one of them and that is what you do not grasp in the turnip belt that there entire streets and neiighbourhoods entirely populated by alien invaders.When you read of a school being 90% foreign it is because the inhabitants of that locale are 90% foreign born.

Chase them into the swamps

Old February 7th, 2011 #24
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
It has the largest orthodox Jewish community in Europe and also a substantial Muslim community - that's 'substantial' in size, not in quality
I remember the fuss when Christine Patterson (?) wrote an article claiming her jewish neighbours in Stamford Hill looked down their noses at white folk and treated them like shit, so I assumed there were white people in the vicinity. Perhaps the uproar from the Wiesenthal centre or the sheer force of being outnumbered stops/stopped people in the vicinity from complaining in case they too get the vitriol she got.

Old February 7th, 2011 #25
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Yes every single last one of them and that is what you do not grasp in the turnip belt that there entire streets and neiighbourhoods entirely populated by alien invaders.When you read of a school being 90% foreign it is because the inhabitants of that locale are 90% foreign born.
Just because that's how it is up there doesn't mean that's how it is down here. Many of the immigrants in Northern/Midlands towns were not born here. You can usually tell the ones who are born here or who have been here for any length of time because of their accents but there are many, many immigrants who are fresh off the boat. My town is mostly white at the minute but I know of several towns who also have whole streets and estates populated by non-whites so don't think London is unique.

Also, MigrationWatch claims:
Quote:
Net immigration quadrupled to 237,000 a year between 1997 and 2007. In 2009 it was 196,000. 3 million immigrants have arrived since 1997.

A migrant still arrives almost
every minute.

We must build a new home every six minutes for new migrants.

England is already, with Holland, the most crowded country in Europe
(except Malta)

Immigration will add 7 million to the population of England in the next 24 years - that is
7 times the population
of Birmingham.

To keep the population
of the UK, now 61.2 million, below 70 million, net immigration must be reduced by 50,000 a year. With balanced migration it would peak at about 65 million.

Revised September 2010
I see nowt there about the non-white population increasing because they're being born here.

Last edited by Bev; February 7th, 2011 at 04:22 PM. Reason: addition of migrationwatch link

Old February 7th, 2011 #26
andy

Quote:

And very expensive too, no doubt. I bet it didn't cost her half as much as it cost the animal she stole it from.
Stop regurgitating all these hackneyed slogans of the meat is murder brigade.You could say the same for a cow in regard to leather.In fact farming polar bears might be a better option for them in view of the melting glaciers.I mean we are not running out of cows are we ?.Not that I care but for all you know the bear could have lived to a ripe old age and died of heart failure or something.The cost of the item is irrelevant it looked stunning enhanced her beauty and impressed enought strangers to comment on it favourably.Now you aint gonna get that in your burberry waxed bum freezer.
Is the entire existence in the turnip lands one of miserable,grey,whineging and fretting over the machinations of the frankfurt school ? Seeking out four for a pound lager and avoiding paki groomers ?
Good God there is still room for beauty even in the most dire of circumstances.One of my Heroes Erich Naumann often took to the field in his full dress SS Brigadefuhrer uniform complete with ceremonial sword.The field he took to was the killing fields of the einsatzgruppen to kill the enemies of his and my race.He did so with style and panache and never backed down in the grimmest of circumstances.His epitaph was:
"considered the decree to be right because it was part of our aim of the war and, therefore, it was necessary". Right there brazenly in the enemies courtroom.
Yet all I ever see here is whingeing whining,grey,miserable,bleak kichen sink drama a living example of the Britain described by the angry youngmen and Orwell.Peopled by brutal,ugly,dirty,rude savages who have no beauty or joy in their miserable lives.An unrelenting antifaowens like caricature of the British people with no humour or good nature,willpower or wherewithall.A post industrial ghetto whose complete demise would be a plus for the race in the overall scheme of things

Old February 7th, 2011 #27
Henry.

Quote:
I remember the fuss when Christine Patterson (?) wrote an article claiming her jewish neighbours in Stamford Hill looked down their noses at white folk and treated them like shit, so I assumed there were white people in the vicinity. Perhaps the uproar from the Wiesenthal centre or the sheer force of being outnumbered stops/stopped people in the vicinity from complaining in case they too get the vitriol she got.
They're fanatics every bit as mad as the maddest Muslim(s). Cross these inbred bastards and you'd better leave town, cos they won't let up until you do.

They like nothing better than pouring their own fresh turds through your letter box, and that's just the start of the fun.

Old February 7th, 2011 #28
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

Quote:
When you read of a school being 90% foreign it is because the inhabitants of that locale are 90% foreign born.
Not necessarily. Some areas that have a majority White population still have schools that are majority non-White because the aliens have large families whilst the White families have one or two kids or none at all combined with a growing elderly White population.

Old February 7th, 2011 #29
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
I mean we are not running out of cows are we ?.
And why do you think that is, you blethering blighter??!! Because we keep breeding bloody more of them! We keep the cows artifcially lactating so we have a year round supply of milk, we send the calves off in the most horrendous conditions to be turned into veal and we let a few of the female calves grow up to continue the process! Good God, I've read some daft statements from you but that has to be the daftest!

Old February 7th, 2011 #30
andy

Quote:
Just because that's how it is up there doesn't mean that's how it is down here. Many of the immigrants in Northern/Midlands towns were not born here. You can usually tell the ones who are born here or who have been here for any length of time because of their accents but there are many, many immigrants who are fresh off the boat. My town is mostly white at the minute but I know of several towns who also have whole streets and estates populated by non-whites so don't think London is unique.

Also, MigrationWatch claims:

I see nowt there about the non-white population increasing because they're being born here.
I will give you a simple straight example during the autumn and winter I worked on a place that had extensive groundworks being done.Maybe I have not noticed it before as I don't normally work on places with extensive groundworks but to my surprise the gang of fifty or so groundworkers was entirely sikh with turbans. Now none of this groundwork gang was over 30 except their foreman.The site itself was near one of London's largest and longest established sikh communities yet none of these blighters could speak English.I have encountered dozens of sikhs in my life but never one who could not speak English.Their foreman in his broad midlands accent explained they had recently come to the UK.So these blighters are over and above what is already being born here and proclaimed allies by the Bnp.
The sheer volume is stupifying as I have pointed out in regard to the slavs literally millions upon millions of them so you can stick any statistics where the sun don't shine.It is constant and showing no signs of stopping if anything it is increasing and will do so even more now the German construction unions have forced Merkel to shelve plans to ease up foreign employment in Germany.

Old February 7th, 2011 #31
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
They're fanatics every bit as mad as the maddest Muslim(s). Cross these inbred bastards and you'd better leave town, cos they won't let up until you do.

They like nothing better than pouring their own fresh turds through your letter box, and that's just the start of the fun.
You're not kidding about the fanatical bit! I fancy myself as having reasonable skillz on Google and it still took me a good twenty minutes to wade through the drama and find the actual article. And on a re-read, it actually wasn't that bad. I don't see what they got so het-up about.

The only bit they could really have taken offence to was:

Quote:
I would like to say to all these people that I don't care if they wear frock-coats, and funny suits and hats covered in plastic bags, and insist on wearing their hair in ringlets (if they're male) or covered up by wigs (if they're female), but I do think they could treat their neighbours with a bit more courtesy and just a little bit more respect.

When I moved to Stamford Hill, 12 years ago, I didn't realise that goyim were about as welcome in the Hasidic Jewish shops as Martin Luther King at a Klu Klux Klan convention. I didn't realise that a purchase by a goy was a crime to be punished with monosyllabic terseness, or that bus seats were a potential source of contamination, or that road signs, and parking restrictions, were for people who hadn't been chosen by God. And while none of this is a source of anything much more than irritation, when I see an eight-year-old boy recoiling from a normal-looking woman (because, presumably, he has been taught that she is dirty or dangerous, or, heaven forbid, dripping with menstrual blood) it makes me sad.
The rest of it seemed to be an anti-muslim/multi-culturalism in general rant. She clearly isn't the evil narzee they painted her as because she refers to British schoolgirls being shipped abroad for circumcision. Not Muslim, or Pakistani, but British. She emphasises the point.

Old February 7th, 2011 #32
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
The site itself was near one of London's largest and longest established sikh communities yet none of these blighters could speak English.I have encountered dozens of sikhs in my life but never one who could not speak English.Their foreman in his broad midlands accent explained they had recently come to the UK.

.....so if they have just come to the UK, they haven't been born here and immigration is on the rise as I am claiming and you are denying. Or am I missing something?

Old February 7th, 2011 #33
andy

Quote:
And why do you think that is, you blethering blighter??!! Because we keep breeding bloody more of them! We keep the cows artifcially lactating so we have a year round supply of milk, we send the calves off in the most horrendous conditions to be turned into veal and we let a few of the female calves grow up to continue the process! Good God, I've read some daft statements from you but that has to be the daftest!
As I say we 'aint running out of em are we ? We could have bear farms and eat them instead of cows.You see unless you are a plasticspastic boot wearer then killing cows is no better than killing polar bears.However if one gives me a juicy steak and the other enhances a womans beauty I'm in favour.Though personally I don't think that bears should be farmed in fact i don't give a hoot what they the plasticspastic boot wearers want or don't want they would be slotted by an ethical nation.
Further if the nation was returned to its default population of thirty million optimum animal welfare and husbandary would be achievable and sustainable.At the moment any concern beyond fit for hum consumption is arranging chairs on the titanic

Old February 7th, 2011 #34
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
As I say we 'aint running out of em are we ? We could have bear farms and eat them instead of cows.You see unless you are a plasticspastic boot wearer then killing cows is no better than killing polar bears.However if one gives me a juicy steak and the other enhances a womans beauty I'm in favour.Though personally I don't think that bears should be farmed in fact i don't give a hoot what they the plasticspastic boot wearers want or don't want they would be slotted by an ethical nation.
Further if the nation was returned to its default population of thirty million optimum animal welfare and husbandary would be achievable and sustainable.At the moment any concern beyond fit for hum consumption is arranging chairs on the titanic
But surely the point is that if we can slaughter meat in a humane way - ie: pre-stunning it for white people and have it be economically viable to do so, then there is no reason to not insist that all meat slaughtered in the UK is pre-stunned before being slaughtered humanely.

I don't go to Israel or the Yemen because I won't be able to enjoy a good bacon cob. I imagine it works the other way round and kosher/halal eaters would be less likely to settle here if they can't enjoy their usual fare without the fear of the law coming down on them for carrying out a banned practice. Although I note the emphasis for many groups has now, sadly, switched from banning it altogether to settling for labelling it. Another example of us giving in and moving the goalposts. At this rate, there'll be some time in the future when we'll be campaigning and begging to keep the one bacon shop left in Britain.

Last edited by Bev; February 7th, 2011 at 04:59 PM.

Old February 7th, 2011 #36
andy

Quote:
But surely the point is that if we can slaughter meat in a humane way - ie: pre-stunning it for white people and have it be economically viable to do so, then there is no reason to not insist that all meat slaughtered in the UK is pre-stunned before being slaughtered humanely.

I don't go to Israel or the Yemen because I won't be able to enjoy a good bacon cob. I imagine it works the other way round and kosher/halal eaters would be less likely to settle here if they can't enjoy their usual fare without the fear of the law coming down on them for carrying out a banned practice. Although I note the emphasis for many groups has now, sadly, switched from banning it altogether to settling for labelling it. Another example of us giving in and moving the goalposts. At this rate, there'll be some time in the future when we'll be campaigning and begging to keep the one bacon shop left in Britain.
It is neither here nor there when the British Army was in Palestine (israel) and Aden (yemen) it had bacon rolls by the slew load.As invaders and occupiers it was our right to conduct ourselves how we chose and consume the food we wanted prepared how we wanted it.Now the coloureds have invaded here and as occupiers they to want to exercise their rights to their diet how they want it on their terms.If you like they have said
"This is what we do what the fuck are you going to do about it white boy ?"
Now this where this thread started the edl want to stop halal not kosher meat production then i say it is start and the ethical/moral arguments to include kosher can fuck off.
Half a loaf is better than no loaf it is a start perhaps after the edl have been indoctrinated in frankfurt on their doorsteps they might burn a few gogs as well but until then I will settle for what I can get

Last edited by andy; February 7th, 2011 at 05:17 PM.

Old February 7th, 2011 #37
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Jews in Stamford Hill celebrating their mass murder of Persians (Iranians) - Another people (one of many) who made the mistake of offering a safe 'home' to the Jews.
What's the pig in aid of? Or is he meant to represent Haman?

Quote:
It is neither here nor there when the British Army was in Palestine (israel) and Aden (yemen) it had bacon rolls by the slew load.As invaders and occupiers it was our right to conduct ourselves how we chose and consume the food we wanted prepared how we wanted it.Now the coloureds have invaded here and as occupiers they to want to exercise their rights to their diet how they want it on their terms.If you like they have said
Now this where this thread started the edl want to stop halal not kosher meat production then i say it is start and the ethical/moral arguments to include kosher can fuck off.
Half a loaf is better than no loaf it is a start perhaps after the edl have been indoctrinated in frankfurt on their doorsteps they might burn a few gogs as well but until then I will settle for what I can get
I don't get how you can say it's a start when it's the same thing. You can't ban one without the other. I don't see what ethical/moral arguments have to do with it. I can't think of a comparable analogy but let's say it's like banning Hovis but not Kingsmill.

Quote:
And of course, the problem is that we've continually said "Right you are, sir. As you wish."

Old February 7th, 2011 #38
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by X.I. View Post
Not necessarily. Some areas that have a majority White population still have schools that are majority non-White because the aliens have large families whilst the White families have one or two kids or none at all combined with a growing elderly White population.
Sod off interjecting when are you gonna confirm that hubby has checked every copy of B&H ? I was referring to London and trust me the area will be 90% foreign born.In fact If you took out the slavs and admixtures you would not see a white face in a state school in inner london

Old February 7th, 2011 #39
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

Quote:
Sod off interjecting when are you gonna confirm that hubby has checked every copy of B&H ? I was referring to London and trust me the area will be 90% foreign born.In fact If you took out the slavs and admixtures you would not see a white face in a state school in inner london
Fuck off you fenian bastard!

Old February 7th, 2011 #40
andy

Quote:

I don't get how you can say it's a start when it's the same thing. You can't ban one without the other. I don't see what ethical/moral arguments have to do with it. I can't think of a comparable analogy but let's say it's like banning Hovis but not Kingsmill.

It is obviously a start kosher slaughter is not being done at the same places or retailed at the same places so of course it can be treated as a seperate issue.You are supposed to be a politician such choices are made all the time.Presumably you care about the animals then saving the halal ones will be a start (Of course they will still be slaughtered for meat and hide ).Of course you can be sanctimonious and start waffling on about hypocrisy but no one will listen.Your perfect world will not come about in one go,in this modern world you have to get it bit by bit yet the Bnp have not even got the stage the Italians got to 25 years ago because they want appear "radical" and assuage their failed veterans

Tags
halal, kosher, meat, shechita, slaughter

Thread