Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 7th, 2011 #41
andy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: london
Posts: 12,833
andy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by X.I. View Post
Fuck off you fenian bastard!
No suprise there then,previously we have seen you respond to my postings by attaching sexual connotations to them now we see your inherent sectarianism.I bet you screwed your peasant face up as you typed that still indicates what credence anyone should attach to your ravings
__________________
The above post is as always my opinion

Chase them into the swamps
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #42
Henry.
Senior Member
 
Henry.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,414
Henry.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
What's the pig in aid of? Or is he meant to represent Haman?
I don't think it has any relevance. I think it's just one of the many costumes they stick on and vomit over later when the cheap booze comes gushing back up their kosher pie holes.
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #43
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
It is obviously a start kosher slaughter is not being done at the same places or retailed at the same places so of course it can be treated as a seperate issue.You are supposed to be a politician such choices are made all the time.Presumably you care about the animals then saving the halal ones will be a start (Of course they will still be slaughtered for meat and hide ).Of course you can be sanctimonious and start waffling on about hypocrisy but no one will listen.Your perfect world will not come about in one go,in this modern world you have to get it bit by bit yet the Bnp have not even got the stage the Italians got to 25 years ago because they want appear "radical" and assuage their failed veterans
Whaddaya mean, it's not being retailed at the same places?! You are aware that kosher leg beef is passed off in meat pies and as stewing beef and what-have-you because jews won't eat leg beef? You are aware that many retailers such as KFC, Wembley and so on have been dishing up halal without so much as a hint to the poor saps that buy the food?

I am fully aware that they will be slaughtered for food and for their hide but as long as they live and die humanely than I consider THAT to be a start. The only possible benefit that you could have claimed from seeing halal banned and kosher given the thumbs-up would be to further cause tensions between jews and muslims. Even that will have a detrimental effect on white folks who will yet again feel the inevitable backlash from any fallout.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #44
andy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: london
Posts: 12,833
andy
Default

There was an incestuous child abuse scandal about 12 years ago when that woman moved in.Pierce did an in depth article on it in NV magazine.What happened was the entire community went and besieged the house of the mother that had informed the police and broke the windows and demanded she leave.The Police (armed)had to escort out to a secret locale and give her a new identity
__________________
The above post is as always my opinion

Chase them into the swamps
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #45
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
I don't think it has any relevance. I think it's just one of the many costumes they stick on and vomit over later when the cheap booze comes gushing back up their kosher pie holes.
Oh, ok, thanks. I just found it a bit odd that a jew would dress up as a pig unless it had some deeper significance.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #46
andy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: london
Posts: 12,833
andy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Whaddaya mean, it's not being retailed at the same places?! You are aware that kosher leg beef is passed off in meat pies and as stewing beef and what-have-you because jews won't eat leg beef? You are aware that many retailers such as KFC, Wembley and so on have been dishing up halal without so much as a hint to the poor saps that buy the food?

I am fully aware that they will be slaughtered for food and for their hide but as long as they live and die humanely than I consider THAT to be a start. The only possible benefit that you could have claimed from seeing halal banned and kosher given the thumbs-up would be to further cause tensions between jews and muslims. Even that will have a detrimental effect on white folks who will yet again feel the inevitable backlash from any fallout.
I was referring to specialist retailers common in London the wholesale purchase of kosher meat the jews don't want perhaps an opening for emotionally unstable beast lovers to incorporate in the campaign.It will be flogged off for export so the kosher butchers wont mind making that concession to the edl.
More muddled thinking the more division that there is or can be created against the invaders can only benefit the Aryan race in the long run.This 'aint a fight to get rid of the paki grocer on your high street this is to save the whole race and if starving the fuckers of meat cuts is doable then it should be encouraged and done.Izzy 'aint so stupid as to know he will be next for the meat treatment so you will create a situation where the jews currently cosying up to the edl will have to make a choice.Of course they will back both but any betting man will tell you that such a strategy over time results in heavy losses
__________________
The above post is as always my opinion

Chase them into the swamps
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #47
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
There was an incestuous child abuse scandal about 12 years ago when that woman moved in.Pierce did an in depth article on it in NV magazine.What happened was the entire community went and besieged the house of the mother that had informed the police and broke the windows and demanded she leave.The Police (armed)had to escort out to a secret locale and give her a new identity
??????????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
I was referring to specialist retailers common in London the wholesale purchase of kosher meat the jews don't want perhaps an opening for emotionally unstable beast lovers to incorporate in the campaign.It will be flogged off for export so the kosher butchers wont mind making that concession to the edl.
More muddled thinking the more division that there is or can be created against the invaders can only benefit the Aryan race in the long run.This 'aint a fight to get rid of the paki grocer on your high street this is to save the whole race and if starving the fuckers of meat cuts is doable then it should be encouraged and done.Izzy 'aint so stupid as to know he will be next for the meat treatment so you will create a situation where the jews currently cosying up to the edl will have to make a choice.Of course they will back both but any betting man will tell you that such a strategy over time results in heavy losses
Which is more or less what I said, is it not? The only difference between what you said and what I said is you spoke about the beginning point and I spoke about the end point. If people refused to buy it, (halal meat/kosher unwanted leg beef) then it stands to reason that they'd sell less.

The kosher butchers won't make any concession to the EDL because the EDL don't mind kosher. Which brings us back to the first post.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #48
andy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: london
Posts: 12,833
andy
Default

If I recall Pierce picked up on that child abuse incident from Spearhead so "hubby" needs to be consulted an amazing incident which the London Evening Standard at the time featured heavily but no national coverage.Literally hundreds of entire families besieged the woman's house and drove them out in stamford hill four miles from the city of London.

Again the EDL effort to ban halal should be encouraged and not bogged down in jew like minutae about whether or not jew slaughter should be included
__________________
The above post is as always my opinion

Chase them into the swamps
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #49
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post

Again the EDL effort to ban halal should be encouraged and not bogged down in jew like minutae about whether or not jew slaughter should be included

It's not often I'm rendered speechless by the sheer inanity of a comment. You, sir, have managed it here tonight.


Congratulations. You have earned this.

__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #50
andy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: london
Posts: 12,833
andy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
It's not often I'm rendered speechless by the sheer inanity of a comment. You, sir, have managed it here tonight.


On the contrary inane it certainly is not missy,it is actually relevant,correct and to the point.A politician or an animal welfare nutter will take the EDL anti halal meat campaign as a start.Even if ony to create a debate as to the pros and cons of animal slaughter per se.You see I am extremely concerned about this spurious and obviously bogus concern for animals.Time and again you have reiterated that what these mudslims blighters get up to in their own countries is their concern and not ours.So what the animals in those countries do not count squat then I suppose ?
Childish chauvanistic nonesense the planet is ours all of it what happens anywhere on it is our concern.You cannot hide out in the turnip belt and then plug into the worldwise web and say "leave us be ,we be simple folk around these parts"This war and it is war must be fought on all and any fronts in anyway it can be and sitting on your arse waiting for perfect conditions is why Britain is in the state it is in in the first bloody place.Stop stroking your egos and take a stand for the race !
__________________
The above post is as always my opinion

Chase them into the swamps
 
Old February 7th, 2011 #51
andy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: london
Posts: 12,833
andy
Default

From May 2008
In regard to Pat Buchanan
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Designating the jew as responsible for the emasculation of our people is political suicide for a mainstream commentator. Its also a waste of time for fringe commentators to designate the jew as responsible for the plight of our people. Since the death of Hitler fringe commentators have done just that. Even some mainstream commentators have identified the jew as responsible for the decline and fall of white western civilisation.Even some jews have "taken credit" for it.

All this identification and denunciation of the jew has not succeeded in creating a mass movement of sufficient number to wield any political influence or power in any western nation. On the contrary the identification of the jews as being solely responsible for all of the problems created by modern life is a cop out by lazy people. Often fantasists who need to be able to project their own failures in their own personal life onto a specific enemy.
All available evidence indicates that political power and influence albeit minor obtained by whites with a racial imperative in the west has been achieved by NOT identifying the jew as solely responsible for our plight.

The road to political power in western liberal democracies is via political activity within and as close to the mainstream as possible. This means activists must actually look like sober normal regular members of the white electorate and not poorly advised Third Reich re-enactors. It entails moving toward the political centre and out of the self created ghetto of the absolutist dead end.
Activists and would be activists need to realise that without total political power they are not going to re-educate the white masses.

Activists even fantasy internet activists have to ask themselves the question do they want political power or do they want to bitch and whine in perpetuity? The enemy rival races have made the sacrifice and done it, the bantu Obama,the shtetl dwellers have done it."Why shoot, they dress and act like 'dem white folks".Yet according to regular posters here what we need is more boots and short haircuts, or more authentic uniforms. What we need is more courage and confidence in our own abilities to match and surpass the rival races and the renegade politicians in the political arena.

If as the obtuse originator of this post requests Buchanan was to adopt an anti - Semitic public position would he be doing it as a skinhead or a re-enactor? It is because Buchanan is a mainstream commentator that people are interested in his comments from a racial perspective. He did not become a mainstream commentator by adopting bizarre dress codes or believing any old tosh written by a same mindset paranoid looking for a reason for his personal and or political failure.
__________________
The above post is as always my opinion

Chase them into the swamps
 
Old February 8th, 2011 #52
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
On the contrary inane it certainly is not missy,it is actually relevant,correct and to the point. A politician or an animal welfare nutter will take the EDL anti halal meat campaign as a start.

And any opposition to that politician or that animal welfare nutter will have the antidote right there on a plate for them. All an anti has to say is "why halal and not kosher when they are the same thing"? You have mentioned Griffin scoring own goals - this would be another one.

Quote:
Even if ony to create a debate as to the pros and cons of animal slaughter per se.
Never going to happen. Remember the outrage and publicity when that chav woman threw a cat in a wheely bin? Front page for weeks. I even saw the cat on TV, it having been presented with shedloads of goodies from Whiskas or some such company.

Which is worse? A cat in a bin for a few hours or an animal having its throat ripped open and hung upside down to die and drain? The answer's obvious.

Which did they show on TV - the cat footage or kosher/halal slaughter footage?

Which one gets media coverage and publicity? We've seen the answer for ourselves.

Which one posed no threat to the people who own and run the media?

How, exactly, are we meant to get this debate out into the open if we can't use the largest medium there is - the TV?



Quote:
You see I am extremely concerned about this spurious and obviously bogus concern for animals.
Obviously bogus? How, pray tell, is my concern for animals obviously bogus?


Quote:
Time and again you have reiterated that what these mudslims blighters get up to in their own countries is their concern and not ours.So what the animals in those countries do not count squat then I suppose ?
Of course they count but what are we? Politicians or dictators? We can't command what the rest of the world does. Leave that to Israel, the US and the EU to tell everyone else what to do.


Quote:
Childish chauvanistic nonesense the planet is ours all of it what happens anywhere on it is our concern
.

So you buy a purple poppy each year then or what? See, I put my money where my gob is and support such organisations as Animal Aid who are working to end things such as.......well, a concerned world humanitarian such as yourself would know, wouldn't you?

Quote:
You cannot hide out in the turnip belt and then plug into the worldwise web and say "leave us be ,we be simple folk around these parts"
Never said that and never will. In fact, my town is 99% white. We have a George Cross over our town hall, we have Christmas parades and we have Christmas lights up (still!). We have adequate supplies of non-kosher and non-halal black pudding. So if my view is as turnipinsular as you allege, why would I even be concerning myself at all?

Quote:
This war and it is war must be fought on all and any fronts in anyway it can be and sitting on your arse waiting for perfect conditions is why Britain is in the state it is in in the first bloody place.Stop stroking your egos and take a stand for the race !
A stand for which race? Mine or Solomon's?
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old February 8th, 2011 #53
andy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: london
Posts: 12,833
andy
Default

No animal welfare nutter of any public standing will publicly ask why jew slaughter has been excluded.If you do not realise that then your whole argument about three jews in the basement is shot to pieces.
Animal welfare like any other policy should only be a concern for politicians if it is goin to gain more recruits.The Bnp should unconditionaly support the EDL's campaign against halal meat.
Why is what israel does with its animals is their business yet what they do with arabs is supposed to be the business of those taking a stand for the race here in the UK ?
Your selective concern for animal welfare is shameful this sort of moral duplicity is what has bought the country to its knees,next you will tell me women smoke because jews make 'em do it
__________________
The above post is as always my opinion

Chase them into the swamps
 
Old February 8th, 2011 #54
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
No animal welfare nutter of any public standing will publicly ask why jew slaughter has been excluded.
Many don't, many do. So now where does that leave your argument?

Quote:
If you do not realise that then your whole argument about three jews in the basement is shot to pieces.
Explain.

Quote:
Animal welfare like any other policy should only be a concern for politicians if it is goin to gain more recruits.
It doesn't concern me because of my interest in politics. It concerns me because of my feelings for animals. That politicians are using halal and not kosher as a campaigning point shows raises questions.
Quote:
The Bnp should unconditionaly support the EDL's campaign against halal meat.
Own goal.

Quote:
Why is what israel does with its animals is their business yet what they do with arabs is supposed to be the business of those taking a stand for the race here in the UK ?
If it was what Israel was doing with its animals then there wouldn't be much anyone could say about it. But it isn't. It's what the kosher butchers and halal butchers are doing HERE in this country that merits comment. That they pass off kosher leg beef in the shape of pies and stewing beef without telling anyone - not even our soldiers that are dying for their interests - should be of concern to anyone.

Quote:
Your selective concern for animal welfare is shameful
You are talking out of your arse.

Quote:
this sort of moral duplicity is what has bought the country to its knees,next you will tell me women smoke because jews make 'em do it

.....ummmm

__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old February 8th, 2011 #55
andy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: london
Posts: 12,833
andy
Default

Face facts woman following on from your public endorsement of the enemy councillors in Birmingham and now this selective concern for animals you cannot cope.It is no good you bleating about your feelings no one cares,anymore than they do about jew slaughter or mudslim slaughter come to that but if a condition is created whereby the mudslims are beasted over it then so be it.Decent respectable patriots will support the edls fight against halal the rest can weep for the arabs
__________________
The above post is as always my opinion

Chase them into the swamps
 
Old February 8th, 2011 #56
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Face facts woman following on from your public endorsement of the enemy councillors in Birmingham and now this selective concern for animals you cannot cope.It is no good you bleating about your feelings no one cares,anymore than they do about jew slaughter or mudslim slaughter come to that but if a condition is created whereby the mudslims are beasted over it then so be it.Decent respectable patriots will support the edls fight against halal the rest can weep for the arabs
You're the one with the selective concern for animals, not me! Why do you oppose halal and condone kosher? There is no appreciable difference. I think you need to get hold of a prescriptivist's manual and look up the meaning of the word selective.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old February 8th, 2011 #57
andy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: london
Posts: 12,833
andy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
You're the one with the selective concern for animals, not me! Why do you oppose halal and condone kosher? There is no appreciable difference. I think you need to get hold of a prescriptivist's manual and look up the meaning of the word selective.
I certainly do not support any alien methods of animal slaughter when engaged in political debate i do not allow my "feelings" or "emotions" dictate my response to a political opportunity.In this particular instance the EDL have expressed opposition to and an intention to campaign against halal animal slaughter.It is my opinion that any serious politician interested in the welfare of the race unconditionaly endorse said opposition.Not make juvenile and naive emotion based pleas for all woman to go round dressed like maoist drones so the ugly fat ones do not feel left out
__________________
The above post is as always my opinion

Chase them into the swamps
 
Old February 8th, 2011 #58
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
I certainly do not support any alien methods of animal slaughter when engaged in political debate i do not allow my "feelings" or "emotions" dictate my response to a political opportunity.In this particular instance the EDL have expressed opposition to and an intention to campaign against halal animal slaughter.It is my opinion that any serious politician interested in the welfare of the race unconditionaly endorse said opposition.Not make juvenile and naive emotion based pleas for all woman to go round dressed like maoist drones so the ugly fat ones do not feel left out
GOTCHA!

What political opportunity does a chavalanche of EDL supporters provide by whining about halal meat? Their jewish division ain't going to like it much if they have any brains because they will realise that those of us serious about saving our country are going to turn around and say ".....but isn't kosher slaughter the exact same f***ing thing?" Halal will never be banned on its own because there are too many people who know that halal and kosher are the exact same thing.

Do you really think that after Peta, the RSPCA, Viva, Sikh groups, Farmers Union, BNP/NF/BPP, Brigitte Bardot, Linda McCartney et al have campaigned for years about religious slaughter and collectively achieved sweet f**k-all, the EDL waving a few flags around are going to persuade the Govt. to ban it overnight?
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old February 8th, 2011 #59
andy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: london
Posts: 12,833
andy
Default

It does'nt matter if they get it banned or not it is whether or not it raises the consciousness of the indigenous people as to the desirability of having the alien in their society.That is the sole reason for this sort of campaign in the first place.
__________________
The above post is as always my opinion

Chase them into the swamps
 
Old February 8th, 2011 #60
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
It does'nt matter if they get it banned or not it is whether or not it raises the consciousness of the indigenous people as to the desirability of having the alien in their society.That is the sole reason for this sort of campaign in the first place.
Well there you are then. No wonder we can't reach an amicable conclusion - we have different aims. You just want to tell people "how awful them muzzies are" and I want to see all ritual slaughter banned.

No comment on the Bernays video?
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Reply

Tags
halal, kosher, meat, shechita, slaughter

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:54 AM.
Page generated in 0.18884 seconds.