Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 9th, 2006 #1
Sean Martin

Default Negro Teachers Caught In Act (yeah that act) by students

There are literally dozens more corrupt teacher stories but I just pick a few here are there. If these stories are not enough to pull your kids out of public school, I can tell you a bunch from my own personal observation when working in the school system that will guarantee you would home school your kids.

Trysting Teachers Caught In Act

Two Florida teachers have resigned after middle school students observed them having sex in a locked classroom. Officials learned of the trysting last month when students at Coleman Middle School, a Tampa public school, reported spotting teachers Frances Sepulveda, 30, and Bryant Wilburn, 29, getting busy.

According to an investigative report prepared by Hillsborough County school officials, one student said that he saw Sepulveda with "her pants down, bouncing up and down, and Mr. Wilborn standing and sitting behind Ms. Sepluveda."

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0608061teach1.html

Last edited by Sean Martin; June 11th, 2006 at 02:39 PM.

Old June 9th, 2006 #2
dirtymike

Another example of animals not being able to control them selves,like two dogs in heat! They should have been charged with a sex crime for doing that at a school!Good find doc,good job.

Old June 10th, 2006 #3
lawrence dennis
Anti-anti-antisemite

This behavior is common wherever non-whites congregate without supervision. It happens in the beauracracies with affirmative action 'employees' in every major city in the nation. Not long ago, there was an article that appeared in the Washington Post by a negress titled "Marriage is for White People," here: http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=31588

Non-whites, especially negroes, rut soon, rut often, rut anywhere they have time and space which, more and more, is time and space at the expense of the whites who built these societies where they can "shake da booty."

"Eat fast, fuck fast, and forget about tomorrow."

How is the faithful city become an harlot! It was full of judgment: righteousness lodged in it, but now murderers. Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water. Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards.

Xian WN!

"The Jew can only be understood if it is known what he strives for: ... the destruction of the world.... [it is] the tragedy of Lucifer."

Holy-Hoax Exposed, Hollow-Cost Examined, How Low Cost? (toons)

Old June 11th, 2006 #4
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
There are literally dozens more corrupt teacher stories but I just pick a few here are there. If these stories are not enough to pull your kids out of private school, I can tell you a bunch from my own personal observation when working in the school system that will guarantee you would home school your kids.

Don't you mean ' out of public school ' ?

Old June 11th, 2006 #5
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence dennis
This behavior is common wherever non-whites congregate without supervision. It happens in the beauracracies with affirmative action 'employees' in every major city in the nation.
Non-whites, especially negroes, rut soon, rut often, rut anywhere they have time and space which, more and more, is time and space at the expense of the whites who built these societies where they can "shake da booty."

"Eat fast, fuck fast, and forget about tomorrow."
Yes, jews have known this for centuries, especially in their dealings with slaves.
When they instigated 'integration' , they knew full well how the black bucks would behave around white girls . They could foresee what the results would be .

White boy to White girl ," would you like to go see a movie ?"

Black buck to White girl , " hey bitch, you don't 'date' me , I'll wreck your face so no one will want you ". ( It actually happens )

Old June 11th, 2006 #6
Sean Martin

Yes indeed I do and I made the correction. Thanks for pointing that out. It was 2 am and I was thinking about a proposed action by ZOG to put inner city Negroes in private school to give them a better chance. That would destroy private schools as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itz_molecular
Don't you mean ' out of public school ' ?

Speaking of monkey shagging.

A couple years ago a preacher came in from Ohio to preach at my congregation and he was talking about his son was sent to South Africa (in the army) and he was calling from a pay phone. He said his son (about 25 at the time and raised in rural Ohio by good white people) got choked up and said “dad there is a couple doing it right here on the phone booth. He said there was a person taking a dump about 20 feet away in broad daylight and everyone was just walking by like nothing was even happening.

I think he returned a hardened racist.

Old June 11th, 2006 #7
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
proposed action by ZOG to put inner city Negroes in private school to give them a better chance. That would destroy private schools as well.
Just as they have in SA , force the subs on humans .

Quote:
He said his son (about 25 at the time and raised in rural Ohio by good white people) got choked up and said “dad there is a couple doing it right here on the phone booth. He said there was a person taking a dump about 20 feet away in broad daylight and everyone was just walking by like nothing was even happening.
Welcome to the REAL world , White man .

Old June 11th, 2006 #8
News
Friendly

Quote:
" hey bitch, you don't 'date' me , I'll wreck your face so no one will want you ".
Was watching this show once at a friend's place, they had cable tv with all the "premium" channels. I think it was HBO but I don't remember the name of the show. It was about prostitution and each week they'd feature another american city. I watched this installment mainly because it was the one for my city. They were talking to this white whore who had no teeth in the front of her mouth. She quite casually mentioned that her "boyfriend" had knocked her teeth out so she could give a better blow-job. Most of the faces in the background were black, with a hispanic type here and there. A few whites could be seen driving by on the street. They never showed her pimp("boyfriend"), but it's a very safe bet he was a nigger.

I don't know if that is some kind of negro business practice, designed to make her more valuable on the street, or if he didn't like the job she was doing on him personally and decided to "fix" it. Another nigger-rigged white woman. It made me feel ill, but this woman was poxy and well beyond her prime. She said she'd been doing it for years. How many thousands of men had used her? You feel bad for what she might once have been, but you only feel hatred for her when you see her and hear her talk. Never watched that show again.

Old June 11th, 2006 #9
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by News
You feel bad for what she might once have been, but you only feel hatred for her when you see her and hear her talk. Never watched that show again.
Why hate her ? Hate the society that allows this to happen !

Old June 11th, 2006 #10
Sean Martin

I have heard Negroes (on television) say when a white woman turns them down they say “so what are you a racist”? Then they laugh and say it works every time.
Quote:
Black buck to White girl , " hey , you don't 'date' me , I'll wreck your face so no one will want you ". ( It actually happens )

Old June 12th, 2006 #11
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
I have heard Negroes (on television) say when a white woman turns them down they say “so what are you a racist”? Then they laugh and say it works every time.
I suppose that would be their first line , if that fails, then they resort to threats of physical harm .

Old June 19th, 2006 #12
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

Old June 19th, 2006 #13
Demonica

Quote:
It doesn't work every time. I've had nigger bucks approach me and I have told them flat out, "I do not date black guys.". When the inevitable question came, I would usually reply, "If thats what you want to call it" or "I wasn't raised that way". The only time I have coontact with niggers now is when I go to the store or whatever and I am always accompanied by a man so it has pretty much stopped.

Old June 21st, 2006 #14
JoeSixPack
Opponent of Semitism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonica
It doesn't work every time.
So how many times HAS it worked on you?

Old June 22nd, 2006 #15
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Quote:
That's happened to me. I've had countless niggers say that to me when I brushed them off.

Old June 28th, 2006 #16
TheGreenMan
Banned

Quote:
, a Tampa public school, reported spotting teachers Frances Sepulveda, 30, and Bryant Wilburn, 29, getting busy.

According to an investigative report prepared by Hillsborough County school officials, one student said that he saw Sepulveda with "her pants down, bouncing up and down, and Mr. Wilborn standing and sitting behind Ms. Sepluveda."
Sepulveda sounds Hispanic. Surely not an horrific case of multi-racial coitus in the classroom?

Old June 29th, 2006 #17
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Sepulveda may be a black Cuban. At least these clowns weren't doinking kids. That's something.

Old June 29th, 2006 #18
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Quote:
I suppose that would be their first line , if that fails, then they resort to threats of physical harm .
Im a white woman and that isn't far from the truth.

Thread