Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 29th, 2003 #41
Turk Hunter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

[QUOTE=Ulphila]First of all, thank you for the thorough response.
you spoke of a pan europa, but I think its almost as ridiculous as the damn EU. Leider, it's too late because some countries (ie france, Belgium) are heavy populated with our "friends"

T.H.:
France and Belgium’s nationalist parties are winning more votes than those of all other west European countries perhaps with the exception of Switzerland’s SVP. France is a racial catastrophe, but France has shown potential back in 1961 against her internal Algerian problem. Furthermore, France isn’t intimidated by other west European nations, as demonstrated in EU politics. Nothings impossible here. How long do you estimate it would take to racially clean France? Calculating zero foreign interference, my estimate would be 72 hours, the majority done within 48 hours

Quote:
. moreover, I see no way of including southern Europeans in this union and certainly not the slaves and others who are technically in Europe (Georgeans).

TH:
I would group southern Europe together into a Latin confederation: This would include Romania, Moldavia and Greece as well as Spain, northern Italy, Portugal and France.
Albania, southern Italy and Sicily should be grouped together, without the Latin confederation. Southern Italy and Sicily suffer from bastardization with Arab and Turk genes. Albania also, but they are of unknown origin to me. I only know that they are ruthless criminals.
I consider anyplace west of the Urals and north of the mountains, which separate Turdkey and Georgia (caucasus?), to be European territory. Stalin was probably the poorest example of any Georgian, but his rise to power would not have happened outside a Soviet Union. In a normal society, he would have been baited. I give Georgia credit for valiantly slaughtering any Turdk attempting to invade. This way racial purity was retained.
I wouldn’t group Armenia and Georgia with the Slavs. The Slavs should have their own confederation. A Germanic confederation would exsist as a geographically latitudinal group consisting of Flanders, Netherlands, northern Luxembourg, Germany, Austria North eastern France, Tirolean Italy, Denmark, Britain, Scottland, northern Switzerland and those occupied German speaking territories mentioned in the previous reply. It’s hard imagine where to put Ireland.
The Scandinavian group would consist of Iceland, Sweden, Faroe Islands, and Norway.
Finnland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Hungary belong together

Quote:
I know it's not in fashion, but I'm an avid supporter of the nation state...
Theoreticaly, I believe that if the French want to become a muslim state - let them (as long as the borders are closed). of course there's no chance of that, and the latest policies against the muslims prove it.

TH:
The French are cheauvanistic and view their culture as being superior. The majority of ethnic French people don’t want to have a Moslem state within their borders. We should do everything we can in liberating them

Quote:
you wrote:
A nationalist Europe is capable of turning Europe into a US styled federalist state through genuine mutual cooperation economically and militarily. All have a common enemy.
- I agree, yet I see Europe as a confederacy rather than a federacy.

TH:
Could you envision the existance of a Slavic federation or a Germanic federation?
Would you model this confederation on the guidelines of confederate America or on some other?

Quote:
but there are so many problems as I we stated b-4. to name a few, I can't immagine all countries joining. As for the common enemy, once again I agree, and that's why I cannot - and will not - forgive the German government for supporting the Albanians in Kossovo (amongst other things).

TH:
The arrogant German government isn’t even asking for forgiveness

Quote:
I share your views in regard to Danzig, Königsberg etc.
Racism is natural, but in our PC world it's not accepted.

TH:
Our job is to make it acceptable
 
Old December 30th, 2003 #42
Ulphila
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

TH:
I would group southern Europe together into a Latin confederation: This would include Romania, Moldavia and Greece as well as Spain, northern Italy, Portugal and France.

- Greece? Latin? I think they are closer to the people of the middle east (basically that's where they are).

TH:
I wouldn’t group Armenia and Georgia with the Slavs. The Slavs should have their own confederation.

- of course, they are not slaves.

TH:
Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Hungary belong together.

- I disagree with you on this issue. I think the small nations of the baltics don’t really have a chance of surviving on their own, and there is no reason they will. I don't really care if they are Russified or Germanized. they are just not important. as for the Magyars, they are basically Asians. Even the Jews arrived in Europe and in the Danube basin before them... The modern Hungarians are actually a mixture of magyars and slaves, so there is no reason they won't be in that union. The Fins and Estonians are also partly Asian, but their proximity to Scandinavia and the racial mixture can well put them in the Nordic group.

TH:
Could you envision the existence of a Slavic federation or a Germanic federation?
Would you model this confederation on the guidelines of confederate America or on some other?

- I see the EU falling apart at some stage. In the not so far future, when the Muslims take over parts of Europe, I can see the white man uniting against them as he did with the Saracens. In such a case I can envision a Germanic federation, or a Germano-Slavic Confederation. I think we're heading there regardless of the Muslim issue.

I'll explain. In the past there were German principalities and big differences, ZB, zwichen saarland und nieder-saxon (there still are some). Today, its all one volk, but its also superficial. X from saarland is a German, yet his relatives consider themselves ethnic French. Basically Europe is one big mix of ethnic groups and the nationality issue is an invention and it's no problem to create a new all white "nationality". I just think it will take a very long time.

Why do I support the nation state? because it maintains a certain status quo and makes it harder for foreign elements to penetrate. Look at the non-national Habsburg monarchy: it was one huge mix up of races. The EU is going in that path, and it will go down the same way. After it fails, destroys the nation states, and leaves us with millions of Muslims, I believe there is a chance of such a white union.
The problem is, I'm not willing to wait for it to get bad, in order to get well. That's the Marxist way of thought. I think the Muslim invasion should be In other words, I'm not willing to wait until the EU falls. I want to slow it down and keep the current nation state system, in which I believe it will be easier to push out the foreign elements.

Last edited by Ulphila; December 30th, 2003 at 11:33 AM.
 
Old December 31st, 2003 #43
konkwista88
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I disagree with you on this issue. I think the small nations of the baltics don’t really have a chance of surviving on their own, and there is no reason they will. I don't really care if they are Russified or Germanized. they are just not important. as for the Magyars, they are basically Asians. Even the Jews arrived in Europe and in the Danube basin before them... The modern Hungarians are actually a mixture of magyars and slaves, so there is no reason they won't be in that union. The Fins and Estonians are also partly Asian, but their proximity to Scandinavia and the racial mixture can well put them in the Nordic group.


Ummm, I lived in Hungary for four months and not once did I see a single Hungarian person that appeared to have any drop, even the slightest of Asian blood in them.
 
Old December 31st, 2003 #44
friedrich braun
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by konkwista88
I disagree with you on this issue. I think the small nations of the baltics don’t really have a chance of surviving on their own, and there is no reason they will. I don't really care if they are Russified or Germanized.
But I bet you that those Baltic States care.

The Balts would much rather be in the German orbit (where they have historically been) than under the Russian autocratic thumb.

Plus, the Balts are composed of close and kindred races.

Last edited by friedrich braun; January 3rd, 2004 at 07:40 PM.
 
Old December 31st, 2003 #45
Ulphila
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default servus

konkwista88 wrote:
Ummm, I lived in Hungary for four months and not once did I see a single Hungarian person that appeared to have any drop, even the slightest of Asian blood in them.[/QUOTE]

- As I said, the Hungarians are a racial mix of Asians ans Europeans. I don't know where you lived, but I've travelled in Hungary and Iv'e seen people with asian features, especially in the countryside.
 
Old January 1st, 2004 #46
Turk Hunter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
- Greece? Latin? I think they are closer to the people of the middle east (basically that's where they are).

TH:
Mentally, they seem to be that way, but they occupy territory in Europe. Their gööd to have around as a human border with Turdkey

Quoting TH:
Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Hungary belong together.
Response to TH’s quote:

- I disagree with you on this issue. I think the small nations of the baltics don’t really have a chance of surviving on their own, and there is no reason they will. I don't really care if they are Russified or Germanized. they are just not important.

TH:
I don’t think that they deserved the suffering imposed by the Soviets. They’ve been loyal allies of the Germans. The Estonians were the most productive country under the Soviet yoke, supplying them with sophisticated electrical and electronic items. It would be immoral to throw them to the Slavs again.
I think that they should be praised for making it hard for Russians to stay there. The EU applied pressure on Estonia to quit this practise

Quote:
The modern Hungarians are actually a mixture of magyars and slaves, so there is no reason they won't be in that union.

TH:
I doubt that they have much Slavic genes, if at all. It is more likely that they have Turdkish genes which were injected with hundreds of years of forcible rape during their occupation there

Quote:
The Fins and Estonians are also partly Asian, but their proximity to Scandinavia and the racial mixture can well put them in the Nordic group.

TH:
Finns, Estonians and Magyars share the same basic language group which is otherwise unrelated to Germanic Scandinavian languages

Quote:
The problem is, I'm not willing to wait for it to get bad, in order to get well. That's the Marxist way of thought. I think the Muslim invasion should be In other words, I'm not willing to wait until the EU falls. I want to slow it down and keep the current nation state system, in which I believe it will be easier to push out the foreign elements.

TH:
I would like to help you achieve these goals.
What are the forces behind the distribution of Moslems throughout north western Europe?
Why do the have preferred status above that of White eastern European peoples?
For example, I know an ethnic Aryan lööking Russian woman who’s husband is ethnic German and they have a son. The husband died of skin cancer and not long after burial, the authorities sent her a letter telling her how short her time to stay here is. Because her husband died before the mandatory 3 year period, she lost her right to stay even though, by law, her son is German
1- who will raise the child when the mother gets deported?
2- Why are conditions different for Turks? Kreuzberg, Berlin is full of them and only 40% of wörking age Kreuzberstambuler wörk
3- What is the most effective way to achieve your goals?
I copied this from the NPD’s “Deutsche Stimme” web site and distributed to e-mail adresses in Switzerland, before the Autumn elections:

„Die Türkei ist kein europäisches Land!“
Valléry Giscard
> d`Estaing (Präsident des EU-Konvents, ehem. französischer
Staatspräsident)
> Wenn es nach dem Willen der Politiker geht, rückt der Beitritt der
Türkei
> zur Europäischen Union (EU) in bedrohliche Nähe. Auf dem EU-
Gipfeltreffen
> von Kopenhagen wurde beschlossen, im Jahr 2004 die Vorverhandlungen und im
> Jahr 2007 die endgültigen Beitrittsverhandlungen mit dem
orientalischen
> Land aufzunehmen. Schon im Jahr 2010 könnte nach Aussagen von EU-
Sprecher
> Javier Solana die türkische Vollmitgliedschaft in dem von immer mehr
> Bürgern als Bedrohung empfundenen EU-Staatengebilde vollzogen werden.
Der
> geplante EU-Beitritt der Türkei beweist: Europa wird heute von
> verantwortungslosen Politikern regiert, denen das Wohl ihrer Völker
nichts
> mehr bedeutet.

Nein zur Islamisierung Europas!

Schon heute sind die
> Millionen türkischer Gastarbeiter ein Sprengsatz für unser
> krisengeschütteltes Land. Der Türkei ist aus geographischen,
> wirtschaftlichen, kulturellen und völkischen Gesichtspunkten eine EU-
> Mitgliedschaft zu verwehren. 97 % des türkischen Territoriums
gehören zu
> Asien. In der Türkei leben z.Zt. 66 Mio. Menschen, die sich auf 47
> verschiedene ethnische Gruppen verteilen und zu 99 % dem Islam
angehören.
> Durch die hohe Geburtenrate ist mit einem Bevölkerungszuwachs auf bis
zu
> 90 Mio. im Jahr 2013 zu rechnen. Bevölkerungspolitisch betrachtet ist
> damit die Türkei eine Bedrohung für die alternden, schrumpfenden
Völker
> Europas.
 
Old January 1st, 2004 #47
Turk Hunter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Massengrab für Euro-Milliarden!

Die Türkei ist
> wirtschaftlich am Ende. Die Inflationsrate beträgt unvorstellbare 57
%,
> das Haushaltsdefizit 28 % und die Staatsverschuldung liegt bei 123 %. Das
> Bruttoinlandsprodukt liegt bei 5.200 Euro, das der EU immerhin bei 23.200
> Euro. Durch Transferleistungen werden in der EU die „Reichen“
geschröpft
> und die „Armen“ aufgepäppelt. Die BRD ist mit 15 Mrd. Euro schon heute
der
> größte EU-Nettozahler. Die Osterweiterung um Polen, Tschechien,
Ungarn,
> Litauen, Lettland, Estland, Slowakei, Slowenien, Malta, Zypern sowie
> Rumänien und Bulgarien im Jahr 2007 kostet nach Planungen der EU-
> Kommission 41 Mrd. Euro; die Kosten werden insgesamt auf 700 Mrd. Euro
für
> die nächsten sieben Jahre geschätzt. Hinzu kämen weitere 20
Mrd. Euro für
> die ersten Jahre nach einem Beitritt der Türkei! Die nahezu bankrotte
BRD
> hätte nach dem aktuellen EU-Beitragsschlüssel davon allein einen
Anteil
> von fünf Mrd. Euro zu tragen.
Kein Wunder, daß Deutschland finanziell
> kollabiert. Ob Afghanistan, Israel oder der Balkan, die Bundesregierung
> übernimmt immer wieder neue Verpflichtungen. Anstatt unser dramatisch
> verschuldetes Land zu entlasten, wird es wegen seines Haushaltsdefizits
> von Brüssel immer wieder mit Bußgeldern bedroht. Doch die
Regierung
> reduziert nicht etwa die Fremdlasten, sondern quetscht den Steuerzahler
> erbarmungslos aus. Die Deutschen werden bald solange arbeiten müssen,
bis
> Rentenbescheid und Todesurkunde das gleiche Datum tragen!
Übrigens:
> Allein die EU-Osterweiterung mit einer Niederlassungsfreiheit für 75
Mio.
> Osteuropäer bedeutet nach Schätzungen des Wirtschaftsinstituts
„ifo“ eine
> Belastung von bis zu 6 Mio. auf den Arbeitsmarkt drängender
Rumänen und
> Polen! Kaum verwunderlich, daß vor allem Vertreter von Industrie und
> Wirtschaft für einen EU-Beitritt plädieren. Schließlich
ließen sich durch
> ein millionenfaches Arbeitslosenheer gnadenlos Sozialdumping und
> Lohndrückerei durchsetzen.

In wessen Interesse liegt der EU-Beitritt
> der Türkei?

Es liegt vor allem im Interesse der USA, den Konkurrenten
> Europa auszuschalten. Die EU soll zu Tode erweitert werden. Die
> Zuwanderung nicht integrierbarer Asiaten wird zu wirtschaftlichen Krisen,
> zum Zusammenbruch der Sozialsysteme und zu großen ethnischen
Konflikten
> führen. Mit einem Beitritt der Türkei würden der
Kurdenkonflikt und andere
> Pulverfässer des Nahen Ostens noch stärker als heute nach Europa
verlagert
> werden. Europa soll destabilisiert werden, damit es handlungsunfähig
wird.
> Alles, was Europa schwächt, stärkt die
Weltherrschaftsbestrebungen der
> USA!

Nein zu Niederlassungsfreiheit und doppelter Staatsbürgerschaft!
> Rund 70 Mio. Türken hätten als EU-Bürger
Niederlassungsfreiheit in jedem
> Mitgliedsland. Schon heute suchen Millionen Türken wegen der
> katastrophalen Wirtschaftslage im Ausland nach Arbeit. Bei offiziell 7,4
> Mio. Ausländern stellen die Türken mit 2,5 Mio. die
größte Volksgruppe in
> Deutschland – und 10 bis 12 Millionen weiterer Türken sitzen
längst auf
> gepackten Koffern.
In vielen Großstädten wie Berlin, Köln und
> Frankfurt/M. gibt es Schulklassen, die zu 100 % aus Ausländerkindern
> bestehen. Schutzgelderpressung, Drogenhandel und Prostitution befinden
> sich in den Händen ausländischer Banden. Der türkische
Anteil an
> Ausländer-Straftaten liegt laut Kriminalstatistik des BKA bei 20,5 %.
Und
> dies, obwohl 1,9 Mio. Türken, die zwischen 1989–2001 eingebürgert
wurden,
> nicht mehr in der Ausländerstatistik aufgeführt werden. Auch ohne
eine EU-
> Mitgliedschaft werden übrigens bis 2050 in Deutschland 10 Mio.
Türken
> leben – dann größtenteils mit deutschem Paß. Ihnen werden
nur noch 50 Mio.
> Deutsche gegenüberstehen.
Schon heute haben Türken mit doppelter
> Staatsangehörigkeit großen Einfluß auf die Politik. So
waren bei der
> Bundestagswahl 2002 ihre Stimmen das entscheidende Zünglein an der
Waage
> für den Fortbestand der Regierung Schröder! Wenn die Deutschen,
die es
> noch sein wollen, nicht endlich gegen die Umvolkung ihrer Heimat
> politischen Widerstand leisten, werden bald Fremde vollends über
unsere
> Geschicke bestimmen.

Ausländerrückführung statt weiterer Zuwanderung!
> Mit tatsächlich ca. 9,5 Mio. Ausländern ist die BRD schon heute
de facto
> ein Einwanderungsland. Die Verantwortung hierfür tragen nicht nur SPD,
PDS
> und Grüne, sondern vor allem auch die CDU/CSU, die in 16 Jahren Kohl-
> Regierung Wegbereiter für die millionenfache Zuwanderung war. Allein
seit
> 1991 ist der Ausländeranteil um 46 % gestiegen! Nach Berichten der
> Enquête-Kommission des Bundestages wird der Ausländeranteil in
Deutschland
> im Jahr 2010 bereits bei 25 % und im Jahr 2050 bei 38 % liegen.
> Inzwischen haben viele Bevölkerungswissenschaftler erkannt, daß
die
> Integrationspolitik der Multi-Kulti-Phantasten gescheitert ist. Nach ihren
> Berechnungen kostet die Integration eines Ausländers monatlich ca. 500
> Euro. Bis ein Ausländerkind volljährig ist, verursacht dies
Kosten von bis
> zu 240.000 Euro. Allen Integrationsbemühungen zum Trotz bilden sich
aber
> in den Großstädten immer mehr Ausländerghettos, weil sich
die Ausländer
> nicht ihrer Identität berauben und zwangsgermanisieren lassen wollen.
> Volksabstimmung jetzt – Endlich wieder Herr im eigenen Haus werden!

Das
> Volk wurde nicht befragt, als es um die Massenzuwanderung von
Ausländern
> nach Deutschland, um die Einführung des Euros, um die Osterweiterung
der
> EU oder um die doppelte Staatsbürgerschaft ging. Auch heute soll das
Volk
> nicht befragt werden, wenn es darum geht, den Untergang der
europäischen
> Völker zu besiegeln. Immer wurde über unsere Köpfe hinweg
entschieden.
> Dies hat mit Demokratie längst nichts mehr zu tun! Bei den
entscheidenden
> Lebensfragen muß die Meinung des Volkes Gehör finden. Deshalb
fordern wir
> eine Volksabstimmung zur geplanten Mitgliedschaft der Türkei in der
EU.
> Wenn Sie sich über diese Flugschrift hinaus über aktuelle
Hintergründe der
> EU-Osterweiterung, des geplanten Beitritts der Türkei oder aber
allgemein
> über das politische Zeitgeschehen informieren wollen, fordern Sie noch
> heute ein Probeexemplar der Monatszeitung Deutsche Stimme an – Lesen Sie
> hier aus erster Hand, was Ihnen Ihre Tageszeitung garantiert verschweigt!
> Informieren Sie sich über die vielfältigen Möglichkeiten,
sich aktiv dafür
> einzusetzen, daß endlich wieder die Interessen des deutschen Volkes
in den
> Mittelpunkt der Politik gestellt werden!

Deutschland muß wieder deutsch
> werden!
Deutsche wehrt Euch – Nein zum EU-Beitritt der Türkei!
 
Old January 3rd, 2004 #48
Turk Hunter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulphila
TH:
I would .............................. I want to slow it down and keep the current nation state system, in which I believe it will be easier to push out the foreign elements.



There are a few things we could peacefully do to speed up the downfall of the German regime or any other which uses a similar economic system. This could prove effective if all patriots would do this together:
1- Put off buying anything you don’t absolutely need for everyday survival.
These include automobiles, homes, luxury items all the way down to electric razors and bicycles. When you stop buying, you send a signal to the government that you are not confident with what they are doing. By excercising your purchasing power, you apply immense psychological pressure on those in power. The statistics for economic growth will show a drastic fall and domestic unemployment in the service sector will rise, causing a fall in consumer confidence of even those who refuse to participate in what you are doing. Shareholders will become dissatisfied. This will have a snowball effect on even governmental finances which mean either an increase in taxes to compensate for the loss of revenue which you are causing, or to a reduction of public services which will lead to even more voter inconfidence or both.
2- Learn repairing things yourself or else pool neighbors and friends or members in your clubs together and appoint a member for each type of repair and pay him or her instead of bringing the item into the economy to get repaired. If 1 in your group is good with electronics, bring your Television and radios to him.
The same goes for your auto repairs or sewing needs. Avoid buying a new items at all costs
3- Avoid purchasing globalized products, even if they are less expensive, if the aforementioned items cannot be repaired cheaper than the cost of a new 1. To buy a globalized item would be not only unforgivable, this practise is also unpractical and more expensive in the long run, because these items are not built to last and you will end up buying several of them in your lifetime instead of only 1 good German item
4- Reduce your telephone communication and instead reach people through the internet, writing off-line. These are savings of a few coins, but they add up in the long run
5- Accumulate as many e-mail adresses as possible and start a mass-mailing campaign urging people to protest vote. You could even use this to get English speakers to join the forum. A service which can handle up to 20 adresses at a time: www.spray.no If you have problems with the Norwegian language, I will be more than eager to help you use this account. Does anybody out there know of similar services which accommodate a large number of adresses?
 
Old January 8th, 2004 #49
Ulphila
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I'll start from the last message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turk Hunter
1- Put off buying anything you don’t absolutely need for everyday survival.
2- Learn repairing things yourself...
3- Avoid purchasing globalized products...
4- Reduce your telephone communication and instead reach people through the internet...
5-Accumulate as many e-mail adresses as possible and start a mass-mailing campaign urging people to protest vote.
I loved your ideas, but I think this passive struggle is doomed in modern ultra-liberal society, where the the individual comes before the collective. Basically, we have here a "Prisoner's Dillema" ( http://pespmc1.vub.ac.be/PRISDIL.html ), and I fear we are heading towards a self-goal.
The NPD information is frightening, but it's not new to me. I think parties like the NPD are important, because they shift the mainstreem parties towrads the right. However, in addition, there is a need to join those mainstreem parties (in Germany the CDU/CSU), and to influence policies from the inside. Naturlich, in order to be influential, it's better to "keep low" in the first stage, and moderate some possitions. Sometimes, if you want to achieve your interests, you must collaborate with elements you despise. That's politics, and there is no better way of doing it...
The change has to be slow and gradual, because the era of revolution is over for Europe. However, as long as there are groups like the NPD, everyone is reminded that there is a problem, and that it has to be dealt with. Those groups are important, but once again, I, personally, prefer to operate from within mainstreem politics.

Last edited by Ulphila; January 8th, 2004 at 09:48 AM.
 
Old January 10th, 2004 #50
Turk Hunter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Pan- Euro party

Quote:
I loved your ideas, but I think this passive struggle is doomed in modern ultra-liberal society, where the the individual comes before the collective. Basically, we have here a "Prisoner's Dillema" ( http://pespmc1.vub.ac.be/PRISDIL.html ), and I fear we are heading towards a self-goal.

T.H.:
Unfortunately, I have to agree with you, but I don’t think that capitulation is the answer either. I personally adhere to the above rules without compromise. I believe that this is to be included with the other basic unwritten laws of nationalist living. These include the rejection of Wigger clothing, buying gööds only from nationalist Whites (where possible) etc… This thread has been viewed by more individuals than I have expected, which isn’t a bleak sign in my view.
If enough people would live up to these rules, perhaps some amount of influence could result.
Regardless of what the media tells us, one can see the developments in local society.
The “Edeka” market near us is closing down, for example. The clerk told me that sales have been declining in the past 3 months. This proves that consumers are posting their no-confidence votes, the Lemmings that they are, and are snuffing their hunger pangs at low price “Penny Markt” and “Aldi” down the road. Unfortunately, at elections they will hunt back and forth between established parties instead of following the noble French example of casting a protest vote. Furthermore, small businesses have been failing on a gradual increase, reinforcing my findings

Quote:
However, in addition, there is a need to join those mainstreem parties (in Germany the CDU/CSU), and to influence policies from the inside. Naturlich, in order to be influential, it's better to "keep low" in the first stage, and moderate some possitions. Sometimes, if you want to achieve your interests, you must collaborate with elements you despise. That's politics, and there is no better way of doing it...

TH:
You yourself have said that there is no time to allow things to get wörse before they get better (the Marxist way) therefore, please don’t be offended if I disagree with you on that point. These established parties have their agenda and represent a group of technocrats who have no real interest in this nation, except for their own personal interests. If the NPD were to eventually take power, these Technocrats will be the next to be removed after the sub-Humans vanish. You don’t want to be caught in their ranks, because wörld events have proven unpredictable and revolutions have been thought impossible until they happened. Don’t underestimate the power of an empty stomach.
The technocrats don’t live in the ghettos and their children attend private schools which attempt teaching only a fraction of the sub-human element otherwise attending public schools. This minority of Subs in their private schools are there as symbolic mascots to create an illusion for the voting sub-Human faction.
The French still show signs of revolution in their blood therefore, I will try to convey the message to the German people anyhow, as vain as it may be. This is my way of wörking within the system.
I’m stuck here, thus if I establish a European nationalist political party, I must do it here in Germany. Have you any idea on how I must go about it?
 
Old January 21st, 2004 #51
Et_En_Arcadia_Ego
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
I am not sure , I know that , in Germany is applied something called "Jus Sanguinis" as the principal princip when giving Citizen status, This relates to bloodline meaning that bloodline counts most when it comes to becomming a German citizen . But I do not know the law so specifically that I can tell you if having a German father makes Germany think it got the right to count an American born (or whater) as a German citizen - but I seriously doubt it.......

FIAT LUX

Himmler thought that if you had a German mother that would be sufficient to be a good German. He wanted them all to come to Germany during WWII. That being said it's obvious that it was the same kind of rules as is for the Jews in Israel past and presently today: the matriarchal line. If your mother is Jewish you are Jewish. If your father is Jewish you are not etc... I'm American have German through the matriarchal line but since I have never been to Germany maybe I am wrong in my assessment. However, I think a matriarchal German mother counts for more than having a German father. X chromosones tend to have the most mutations that make a people distinctly well a people I think.. Y chromosones from the Patriarch are more stable. I'm just speculating of course because I have no idea about the current day rules of Jus Sanguinis.

I know the NPD expects you to have both a German mother and Father.

Cheers



___

Last edited by Et_En_Arcadia_Ego; January 21st, 2004 at 06:42 PM.
 
Old January 22nd, 2004 #52
Whitebread
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Germany is DOne

I just left Frankfurt...I watched it on and off for 8 years........The TURKS have taken over and are distroying the major cities in Germany just like we let our Cities here get taken over and destroyed........ Without a plague, sorry boys, we are done.....................Glad im old..................
 
Old January 23rd, 2004 #53
nick nolte
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitebread
I just left Frankfurt...I watched it on and off for 8 years........The TURKS have taken over and are distroying the major cities in Germany just like we let our Cities here get taken over and destroyed........ Without a plague, sorry boys, we are done.....................Glad im old..................
Glad you're old?! Do you want to croak before the bloodshed starts? Why miss out on all the deportations, executions and race trials? The longer it takes to get there, the bloodier. Hey, guess what? as of this posting, I'm a senior. Whoop-dee-doo!
 
Old January 24th, 2004 #54
Der Führer
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisycutter
How many Turks are there in Germany now, compared to the rest of the population?
Even 1 is too many. Germany’s Californication has begun in the middle 60’s. Funny, that only 15 years after the war, the new government voluntarily introduces the identical symptoms which led to the war in the 1st place.
The answer to your question was already discussed in December, of course before your enrollment. You could back-track on this issue by looking up “Turk Hunter”’s prior posts in the “Germany update” thread or post private messages to Uphila, Erich, Hearns and any other Germans. I mention private messaging, because if you post your questions publically, chances are your intended recipients may not visit the particular thread in which you posted or at least not within a reasonable time frame.
 
Old January 24th, 2004 #55
Ulphila
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hallo! a few days ago I wrote a long response, and as I was about to finnish - my computer got stuck (if I knew more about computers, I would have used Linux ).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turk Hunter
You yourself have said that there is no time to allow things to get wörse before they get better (the Marxist way) therefore, please don’t be offended if I disagree with you on that point. These established parties have their agenda and represent a group of technocrats who have no real interest in this nation, except for their own personal interests. If the NPD were to eventually take power, these Technocrats will be the next to be removed after the sub-Humans vanish. You don’t want to be caught in their ranks, because wörld events have proven unpredictable and revolutions have been thought impossible until they happened. Don’t underestimate the power of an empty stomach.
The technocrats don’t live in the ghettos and their children attend private schools which attempt teaching only a fraction of the sub-human element otherwise attending public schools. This minority of Subs in their private schools are there as symbolic mascots to create an illusion for the voting sub-Human faction.
The French still show signs of revolution in their blood therefore, I will try to convey the message to the German people anyhow, as vain as it may be. This is my way of wörking within the system.
I’m stuck here, thus if I establish a European nationalist political party, I must do it here in Germany. Have you any idea on how I must go about it?
Alles klar, but! Being a good politician means often to comprimise with your ideology and targets. Even Hitler did it. The name of the game is patiance and planning ahead. Of course I feel we have no time to waste. That's why I support the exsistance of groups like the NPD, who make lots of noise. However, they have no chance of sucseeding in politics. In order to succeed, you need to use good marketing skills. think as if you are selling a product to the public, and try to make it as appealing as you can. I think the best current example is Italy's Gianfranco Fini, who said in 1994 that Mussolini is "the greatest statesman of the century".
Read the following article:
Italy's Deputy Prime Minister Gianfranco Fini, long considered persona non-grata by Israel for his neo-fascist background, condemned the 'shameful chapters' in his country's history as he visited Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial site this morning. Fini laid a wreath during a remembrance ceremony for the victims of the Holocaust. During his visit in Israel the Italian Deputy Prime Minister will meet with various dignitaries representing the Israeli government; amoung them, PM Ariel Sharon, President Moshe Katsav and Foreign Minister Sylvan Shalom.
(Story by CIAimages/Bernard Lalizou)

Israel and the Jews don't pose a threat to Europe (unlike the Turks etc), however to many in the Italian right it seems like a betrayal. Alessandra mussolini and her friends split from Fini over the issue of denouncing the past. But they have no chance of becoming a strong party, whereas Fini is legitimate and popular more than ever. Did he betray Mussolini? Maybe, but his ultimate goal is more important, and I believe he will succeed. Our dear Alexandra, on the other hand, can keep posing nude.
http://www.sognoweb.com/pornostar/mussolini/014.jpg

a link to the whole issue: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3382151.stm

Last edited by Ulphila; January 25th, 2004 at 12:07 PM.
 
Old January 26th, 2004 #56
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type
 
Kind Lampshade Maker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Where you least expect
Posts: 8,265
Kind Lampshade Maker
Default Queenskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulphila
Hallo! a few days ago I wrote a long response, and as I was about to finnish - my computer got stuck (if I knew more about computers, I would have used Linux ).


Alles klar, but! Being a good politician means often to comprimise with your ideology and targets. Even Hitler did it. The name of the game is patiance and planning ahead. Of course I feel we have no time to waste. That's why I support the exsistance of groups like the NPD, who make lots of noise. However, they have no chance of sucseeding in politics. In order to succeed, you need to use good marketing skills. think as if you are selling a product to the public, and try to make it as appealing as you can. I think the best current example is Italy's Gianfranco Fini, who said in 1994 that Mussolini is "the greatest statesman of the century".
Read the following article:
Italy's Deputy Prime Minister Gianfranco Fini, long considered persona non-grata by Israel for his neo-fascist background, condemned the 'shameful chapters' in his country's history as he visited Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial site this morning. Fini laid a wreath during a remembrance ceremony for the victims of the Holocaust. During his visit in Israel the Italian Deputy Prime Minister will meet with various dignitaries representing the Israeli government; amoung them, PM Ariel Sharon, President Moshe Katsav and Foreign Minister Sylvan Shalom.
(Story by CIAimages/Bernard Lalizou)

Israel and the Jews don't pose a threat to Europe (unlike the Turks etc), however to many in the Italian right it seems like a betrayal. Alessandra mussolini and her friends split from Fini over the issue of denouncing the past. But they have no chance of becoming a strong party, whereas Fini is legitimate and popular more than ever. Did he betray Mussolini? Maybe, but his ultimate goal is more important, and I believe he will succeed. Our dear Alexandra, on the other hand, can keep posing nude.
http://www.sognoweb.com/pornostar/mussolini/014.jpg

a link to the whole issue: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3382151.stm
What’s wrong with the NPD rising to power? Are you personally threatened by this? I don’t see it fit to simply use a group of people solely for the purpose of putting pressure on governing parties without rewarding them, somehow. I think you are afraid of radically changing the status quo. One can’t surgically remove the Turks without reforming elsewhere. What about abolishing the civil service law (Beamtergesetze)? It is probably the anti-Capitalist stance which you probably find threatening. I suspect that you must either be earning good money or are probably a Jew, otherwise the NPD could not personally threaten you. Furthermore, I don’t think that the NPD wants to exterminate Jews, but if they deport those low-life Soviet Jew parasites, I’d be more than thankful.
Go over to Linux. That's a good idea. Stop supporting Bill Gayts.
Sexy Mussolini pic. Her skin isn't as nice as that of Queen Elizabeth II at that age, though.
 
Old January 26th, 2004 #57
Ulphila
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker
What’s wrong with the NPD rising to power? Are you personally threatened by this? I don’t see it fit to simply use a group of people solely for the purpose of putting pressure on governing parties without rewarding them, somehow. I think you are afraid of radically changing the status quo. One can’t surgically remove the Turks without reforming elsewhere. What about abolishing the civil service law (Beamtergesetze)? It is probably the anti-Capitalist stance which you probably find threatening. I suspect that you must either be earning good money or are probably a Jew, otherwise the NPD could not personally threaten you. Furthermore, I don’t think that the NPD wants to exterminate Jews, but if they deport those low-life Soviet Jew parasites, I’d be more than thankful.
Go over to Linux. That's a good idea. Stop supporting Bill Gayts.
Sexy Mussolini pic. Her skin isn't as nice as that of Queen Elizabeth II at that age, though.
I am afffraid of quick radical solutions, because they often go out of control. I'm not very rich, yet I have money. I admit. But I'm not affraid of the NPD. I just think there is no way they can rise to power without have a terrible situation before that. As I said before, I would not like to have the country going to rubble in order for it to get good!
I think the Soviet Jews have no right to come to Germany, and should be deported back home. I understand the guilt, but enough is enough. About the Turks (and other people of colour), I don't have an immidiate solution to clean up Europe from them. There was a good solution in the past, but may I remind you what devistation it brought to Germany and Europe? Are you willing to go through that again? I think not, and I think whoever loves Europe - isn't either.

Once again, I believe the NPD is an important factor because it sends a signal to the immigratns that they are ausländer and not welcome to stay. It also drags the political system to the right, which is also a benefit. However, despite you arguments, I don't believe the NPD is the sole solution.

Last edited by Ulphila; January 26th, 2004 at 10:31 AM.
 
Old January 28th, 2004 #58
Turk Hunter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Hunt the Turks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulphila
I am afffraid of quick radical solutions, because they often go out of control. I'm not very rich, yet I have money. I admit. But I'm not affraid of the NPD. I just think there is no way they can rise to power without have a terrible situation before that. As I said before, I would not like to have the country going to rubble in order for it to get good!
I think the Soviet Jews have no right to come to Germany, and should be deported back home. I understand the guilt, but enough is enough. About the Turks (and other people of colour), I don't have an immidiate solution to clean up Europe from them. There was a good solution in the past, but may I remind you what devistation it brought to Germany and Europe? Are you willing to go through that again? I think not, and I think whoever loves Europe - isn't either.

Once again, I believe the NPD is an important factor because it sends a signal to the immigratns that they are ausländer and not welcome to stay. It also drags the political system to the right, which is also a benefit. However, despite you arguments, I don't believe the NPD is the sole solution.
You write that foreigners are unwanted here, but if so, why do Germans still shop by them? There are ever more of these small family run businesses popping up, either “Döner Kebap”, Kiosks or vegetable stores as the German family businesses gradually disappear. How do we win this battle when the majority of citizens vote with their money in this way?
In large cities, the Moslems even have their own used automobile lots and run their own vehicle safety inspections (T.U.V.). Mannheim, Frankfurt and Berlin are probably the most notorious cities for this. It’s been known that the Police visit brothels which are run by these Untermenschen, fully knowing that illegal White prostitutes of eastern European origin including underaged girls are available for sex. Many of these girls are lured to Germany under promises of taking on jobs as “Au Pain” (nannies) girls, hotel workers or likewise labor only to have their Passport stolen and forced to undergo gang raping and severe beatings to break their will. This national masochistic society knows this fact well, but continue spending their money with those people. How do we stop this?
 
Old January 28th, 2004 #59
nick nolte
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turk Hunter
You write that foreigners are unwanted here, but if so, .......taking on jobs as “Au Pain” (nannies) girls, ........
It’s “Au Pair” shit dip, not “Au Pain”. Pain in French means (fart) bread. Oh shit, I hope no ladies heard that. Gotta go. €*~+’#@ß!
 
Old February 16th, 2004 #60
Der Führer
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Brussels shakes down Germany

Germany pays out 22 billion Euros (23 billion dollars?) yearly in transfair allowances to Brussel’s EU budget.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:59 AM.
Page generated in 0.18006 seconds.