Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 12th, 2007 #21
6KILLER
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Somewhere between lost & found traveling @ a high rate of speed.
Posts: 1,256
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbionMP View Post
No!

You're just an idiot.
Why don't you qualify your statement?
 
Old August 12th, 2007 #22
AlbionMP...
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,463
AlbionMP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6KILLER View Post
Why don't you qualify your statement?
better still - 6Killer = Idiot.
 
Old August 12th, 2007 #23
6KILLER
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Somewhere between lost & found traveling @ a high rate of speed.
Posts: 1,256
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbionMP View Post
better still - 6Killer = Idiot.
Why ? Because I'm Christian Identity?
 
Old August 12th, 2007 #24
AlbionMP...
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,463
AlbionMP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6KILLER View Post
Why ? Because I'm Christian Identity?
That just confirms it!
 
Old August 12th, 2007 #25
Schiller
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 95
Default

Any religion that promotes peace and worship of a jew as well as turning a blind eye to your enemy is not good for whites.

Worshiping gods is ridiculous nowadays. Nobody knows what will happen after death. So it is useless to say there are any writings or people with incite on this matter.
 
Old August 12th, 2007 #26
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,525
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbionMP View Post
This is an interesting article, which I found floating around on the web.

I happen to agree with some of what is written here, particularly the opening insightful comments 'we are witnessing the historical demise of Christianity.

Perhaps true for most European countries, one however isn't faltering so easily.

Quote:
BERLIN – This is the continent where some leading thinkers are talking about a "post-Christian Europe." And this is the country of philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche, who infamously quipped, "God is dead."

Germans themselves are modeling a growing acceptance of religion's role in shaping society:

• In a recent survey gauging the perceived credibility of different professions, pastors were ranked in the Top 5.

• German students must take either ethics or religion classes, though Berlin recently made ethics compulsory, and religion optional. Mr. Voigt reports that "more and more" high schoolers in the state of Brandenburg are opting for religion too.

• Church attendance is no longer declining, and in one state the number of young churchgoers is going up, says Voigt.

Approximately two thirds of the 82 million citizens are church members. About 26 million are Roman Catholics, and a similar number are Protestants.

the recent shift of Jürgen Habermas, one of Germany's foremost philosophers, as evidence of the potential for a rethinking of the public role of religion. A professed secularist who has spent nearly half a century arguing against religiously informed moral argument, he made some arresting statements in his 2004 essay, "A Time of Transition."

"Christianity, and nothing else," he wrote, "is the ultimate foundation of liberty, conscience, human rights, and democracy, the benchmarks of western civilization. To this day, we have no other options [to Christianity]. We continue to nourish ourselves from this source. Everything else is postmodern chatter."

"Although there is a process [in Europe] of individualization of religion, there is no process of privatization: On the contrary, religion goes public," says Rolf Schieder, a theology professor at Humboldt University in Berlin. While this resurgence has surprised many European secularists, he acknowledges, there's been a "crucial shift" among sociologists of religion who now see religion as a modernizing factor - both throughout history and today.
http://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0915/p01s01-woeu.html

Seems the Hitler Youth pope isn't so easily swatted off.
 
Old August 12th, 2007 #27
AlbionMP...
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,463
AlbionMP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Von Clausewitz! View Post
Perhaps true for most European countries, one however isn't faltering so easily.

http://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0915/p01s01-woeu.html

Seems the Hitler Youth pope isn't so easily swatted off.
I don't agree!

The csmonitor and the pope will say anything to try and re-popularise a movement which lost its energy centuries ago.
 
Old August 12th, 2007 #28
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,525
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbionMP View Post
I don't agree!

The csmonitor and the pope will say anything to try and re-popularise a movement which lost its energy centuries ago.

You don't agree? with the statements made by the various people in the article? including a once former proud philosopher who for a past time enjoyed criticizing Religion as a whole?

Why how tragic, if I knew all I had to say was "I don't agree" I'd have not wasted so much time and effort into proving you wrong.
 
Old August 12th, 2007 #29
AlbionMP...
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,463
AlbionMP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Von Clausewitz! View Post
You don't agree? with the statements made by the various people in the article? including a once former proud philosopher who for a past time enjoyed criticizing Religion as a whole?
If you ever weigh real philosophers against people who call themselves philosophers, you'll likely find an in-balance.

Quote:
Why how tragic, if I knew all I had to say was "I don't agree" I'd have not wasted so much time and effort into proving you wrong
You have not proved anything.

All you have done is posted some kike-on-a-stick Propaganda.

It's a shame you don't have the eyes and mind to see this, but there is always one born every minute.
 
Old August 12th, 2007 #30
6KILLER
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Somewhere between lost & found traveling @ a high rate of speed.
Posts: 1,256
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schiller View Post
Any religion that promotes peace and worship of a jew as well as turning a blind eye to your enemy is not good for whites.

Worshiping gods is ridiculous nowadays. Nobody knows what will happen after death. So it is useless to say there are any writings or people with incite on this matter.
Christian Identity doesn't promote peace and the worship of a jew, nor does it turn a blind eye to one's enemies.

Your last statement reads right out of the jew's books.
 
Old August 12th, 2007 #31
6KILLER
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Somewhere between lost & found traveling @ a high rate of speed.
Posts: 1,256
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbionMP View Post
That just confirms it!
Confirms what? That you're an imbecile?
 
Old August 12th, 2007 #32
AlbionMP...
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,463
AlbionMP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6KILLER View Post
Christian Identity .....
"WE BELIEVE Yahshua the jewish Messiah (Jesus the jew - Christ) to be the incarnate begotten son of a jewish God, the jew Word made flesh (John 1:14), born of the jewish Virgin Mary in fulfillment of divine prophecy (Isa. 7:14; Luke 1:27) at the appointed time, having had His eternal existence as one with the jewish Father before the world was (John 17.5, 21-22)."


Looks jewish to me.
 
Old August 12th, 2007 #33
AlbionMP...
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,463
AlbionMP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6KILLER View Post
Confirms what? That you're an imbecile?
No!

It confirms you're an idiot!
 
Old August 12th, 2007 #34
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,525
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbionMP View Post
If you ever weigh real philosophers against people who call themselves philosophers, you'll likely find an in-balance.
A real philosopher like Nietzsche perhaps? and he's only considered a 'real philosopher' because he doesn't believe in Christianity, right?

What about Hegel? Leibniz? Not qualified as 'real philosophers'? What a subjective statement.

Quote:
You have not proved anything.
I've proved that it's not dying in the cultural heartland of Europe, that's what I proved. Eastern Europe has always had a communist affiliation with it, and will always resort to beliefs to the contrary, other Western Nations might decline in it's religious beliefs too, but the cultural heartland is increasing.

Quote:
All you have done is posted some kike-on-a-stick Propaganda.
Why thats it then.

This thread is fake, Albion posted Creatard propaganda, you've been refuted, we can all go sleep now.

From now on, we'll just claim 'propaganda'.

Quote:
It's a shame you don't have the eyes and mind to see this, but there is always one born every minute.
I always said that it's the belief of the non-believer that he's somehow endowed with an extremely high intelligence based purely on his disassociation with religion.
 
Old August 12th, 2007 #35
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε
 
Justin Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,005
Justin Lee
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravening Wolf View Post
Bullshit!!! Christianity is a big part of what made Europe great. Pagans and atheists are losers who help the jews to destroy the White European culture, race and civilization!!!
What a fucking joke.

Europe was great long before Christianity came along. In fact, Christianity led Europe right into the dark ages, after it destroyed Rome.
__________________
Mirror in the bathroom, recompense
For all my crimes of self defense
Cures you whisper make no sense
Drift gently into mental illness
 
Old August 12th, 2007 #36
AlbionMP...
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,463
AlbionMP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Von Clausewitz! View Post
A real philosopher like Nietzsche perhaps? and he's only considered a 'real philosopher' because he doesn't believe in Christianity, right?

What about Hegel? Leibniz? Not qualified as 'real philosophers'? What a subjective statement.
If you want to worship someone who calls themself a Philosopher, or someone who the public calls a Philosopher, then that's your business.

But yours or anyone else's belief does not qualify someone as a Philosopher.

Quote:
I've proved that it's not dying in the cultural heartland of Europe, that's what I proved.
You have not proved anything.

You posted an article by the csmonitor, which contains their opinions.

If you choose to swallow that article as proof - then you are also an idiot in my book.

Quote:
Eastern Europe has always had a communist affiliation with it, and will always resort to beliefs to the contrary, other Western Nations might decline in it's religious beliefs too, but the cultural heartland is increasing.
No it's not!

Quote:
From now on, we'll just claim 'propaganda'.
You may as well, because .... THAT IS WHAT IT IS!

The National Socialists were honest about this in WW2, which is why they called their state run propaganda unit - The Propaganda Ministry.

It's a shame nobody has the honesty they had (except me of course).

Quote:
I always said that it's the belief of the non-believer that he's somehow endowed with an extremely high intelligence based purely on his disassociation with religion.
Well if that works for you, then please continue.

But remember this - 'one mans meat, is another mans poison!'
 
Old August 12th, 2007 #37
Schiller
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 95
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6KILLER View Post
Christian Identity doesn't promote peace and the worship of a jew, nor does it turn a blind eye to one's enemies.

Your last statement reads right out of the jew's books.
There is no evidence to support the existance of a god. There are things that are unknown. But just because they are unknown to us doesn't mean that they are from a god.

Lightning and thunder were supposed to mean the gods are angry.

A black crow was thought to bring bad omens.

Meaningless. I prefer science and technology. I don't need gods or devils.And I respect and fear neither.
 
Old August 12th, 2007 #38
Schiller
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 95
Default

Religion is the opiate of the masses. That is a fact we can see everyday. It is a tool used to manipulate and abuse the weak minded humans.

I am Sunni, I am Shia, god loves me more..I am closer to Mohammad then you are.... I am Christian..I am Catholic...But Protestants are the best...

It's all bullshit.

Religion should be bled out of people. Believers shot, books burned,churches destroyed. Priests, mullahs crucified. End all the nonsense. But maybe it is better the nonwhites believe. We can use it against them.
 
Old August 12th, 2007 #39
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,525
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbionMP View Post
If you want to worship someone who calls themself a Philosopher, or someone who the public calls a Philosopher, then that's your business.
Quite a different tune to your prior boasting of the Nietzschen'ian statements with relation to religion and the influences of Nietzsche in the NSDAP party...are we going to frequent this recant on prior statements Albion?

Quote:
But yours or anyone else's belief does not qualify someone as a Philosopher.
No, of course not, we shall leave the determinance of who qualifies as a philosopher and who doesn't entirely up to you, as I said...it's a subjective statement, a philosopher to you is some one you agree with and nothing else. Anything to the contrary is merely dismissed on your own dogmatic belief. And yet you dare try and accuse Christians here of doing the same thing.

Quote:
You have not proved anything.
So you say, Albion...it's always been your cup of tea to play stupidly oblivious.

Quote:
You posted an article by the csmonitor, which contains their opinions.
On the contrary it contains the opinions of several individuals. And a mere research on the matter will find that it is infact the case, no matter what the source is.

Unless of course you want to go to the Cheese Moon society and paste me a "irrefutable fact" that it is infact declining.

Quote:
If you choose to swallow that article as proof - then you are also an idiot in my book.
Ah yes, Albion and his self evidence...in his opinion all he says is factual and cannot be disproven, and he who so attempts is an idiot (also on Albion's opinion).

So many opinions we've seen from Albion, and so little of them are actually within realistic bounds.

Quote:
No it's not!
Yes it is, I'm sure if you tap your heels together and repeat "no it's not" three times it might come true Alice. Keep trying I'm sure it will eventually become a reality.
Quote:

You may as well, because .... THAT IS WHAT IT IS!
And your links aren't? do you not attempt to find links that supports your opinion and only your opinion?

Quote:
It's a shame nobody has the honesty they had (except me of course).
You don't have honesty Albion. You're a liar who goes from place to place and attaches yourself to the opinions of the majority on the forums. I've seen it before.

Quote:
But remember this - 'one mans meat, is another mans poison!'
You forgot to say "Philosophically speaking".

Want to dangle a carrot or a stick there son?
 
Old August 12th, 2007 #40
6KILLER
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Somewhere between lost & found traveling @ a high rate of speed.
Posts: 1,256
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schiller View Post
There is no evidence to support the existance of a god. There are things that are unknown. But just because they are unknown to us doesn't mean that they are from a god.

Meaningless. I prefer science and technology. I don't need gods or devils.And I respect and fear neither.
Your Proof?

Science & Technology are fallible and don't give an explanation.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:06 PM.
Page generated in 0.17513 seconds.