Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 5th, 2008 #1
Wakena

Default Tina Fey: Slashed by Nigger?

Tina Fey's husband is talking about something the actress would rather not discuss: the scar on her left cheek. In Vanity Fair, Jeff Richmond says a stranger slashed her face when she was 5 years old. He says the incident occurred in the front yard of her house.

Ms. Fey says talking about the attack would seem like exploiting it: "It's really almost like I'm able to forget about it until I was on-camera and it became a thing of 'Oh, I guess we should use this side' or whatever. Everybody's got a better side."

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...n1.2f940b.html

She was slashed in her front yard in PA out side of Philadelphia when she was only five years old by a “stranger.” And it is an incident she would rather forget and not much talk about, (kind of like Madonna’s forced blow job by a nigger at knife point) Think it was a nigger? Has this been going on since 1975? The town she lived in was turning pretty much nigger in 1975: Upper Darby Pennsylvania. Check out the comments here:

http://www.phillyblog.com/philly/bur...adon-pa-2.html

Old December 5th, 2008 #2
Mike Jahn
Banned

Question

Tnb? T.n.b.

Last edited by Mike Jahn; December 5th, 2008 at 11:06 PM.

Old December 5th, 2008 #3
BryanVP
Señor Member

Has to be a nigger. I hope one brutally rapes and kills the cunt for supporting Obama. Worthless cum guzzling jewslut.

Old December 5th, 2008 #4
D. Fitzgerald

That is incorrect.

Born to a Greek American mother and a father of German and Scottish descent.

Last edited by D. Fitzgerald; December 5th, 2008 at 03:08 AM.

Old December 5th, 2008 #5
The Bobster
Banned

How can she stand working alongside that criminal dimwit Tracy Morgan?

Old December 5th, 2008 #6
White Winger

Looks like the nigger attack gave her a case of Racial Stockholm Syndrome - but then, she is a Leftist, which means she has no common sense,otherwise she would have become anti-nigger,which every non-nigger person with common sense would do.

Old December 5th, 2008 #7
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
How can she stand working alongside that criminal dimwit Tracy Morgan?

I used to enjoy hartman and farley back in the early 90's. But some jew media execs decided to tone down the show, for whatever reason. They got rid of any comedians that were actually funny, like Norm Mcdonald, and replace them with bland, amateurish comedians. The show has been embarassingly bad since. Even more, there are no dvd's available of the late 80's early 90's SNL to remind us of when the show used to be funny, by intention. There are "best of" dvd's but not the episodes themselves. When the show does accidently do somethign funny, like the skit posted on here a few weeks ago about the jew bailout, NBC bans that skit and erases it everywhere on the internet.

Old December 8th, 2008 #8
Bob R.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakena
(kind of like Madonna’s forced blow job by a nigger at knife point)
forced? madonna?

More evidence of the suspect inner psychology of women and rape. Why do women so often vehemently defend their rapists , more so than they would the provider of say their marriage partner or father of their children?

I'm not saying most women are like that, just the ones that are are like faggots, they are loud and vocal and obnoxious enough to get mass attention, which kwans mistake for some sort of authority and guidance.

As with Tina Fey, though, it may not even be sexual. It may just be submissiveness to their attacker. Women will often submit sexually, to their nigger rapist, I mean they will behave sexually, even though it's not really sexual, it's just submissiveness. I think most guys know what I"m talking about, when a girl agrees to do it, it's seldom because they are really 'horny', it's more just because they feel you 'deserve it', just like black guys 'deserve it'.

Old December 8th, 2008 #9
Wakena

I read that Madonna was forced at knife point to suck a niggers dick. Supposedly it really fucked her up mentally (obviously), and she has been unable ever again to give head despite her little performance in "Truth or Dare." I believe the story. I do not think she was a passive partner, and I do think it seriously fucked her up – I mean she adopted a nigger! She wants to “save” them. I take a different opinion - in that these attacks and actually beleive they are really are fucking women up. They just do not want to accept the reality that this is the status quo behavior of niggers. They want to believe it was a one off. Perhaps because the experience really is to awful to even fathom. With Tina Fey, It certainly seems like a nigger attack. And now she has that awful show with that sordid ugly nigger! Weird.

Old December 10th, 2008 #10
Bob R.

Madonna, I think, really popularized fucking niggers among trendy white whores in the 80's, with her dating Dennis Rodman and her video about the evil whites falsely accusing the black jesus.

She secretly feels abandoned and rejected by white males, because of what the nigger did to her, she senses and knows what a white man's reaction to her having been fucked by a nigger would be, total and absolutely inner abandonment, thus she has developed the 'white faggot syndrome'.

In her other video, "Pappa don't preach" she deals with losing her father's love because of her fucking a nigger, so all these white whores who spiritually know they have forever lost their fathers, grandfathers, great grandfather's love for having fucked a nigger rebel forever against the white male. Oh well, ,stupid bitch, burn in hell , you deserve it now for sure. you didn't deserve it because a nigger raped you, but you sure deserve it for making it cool for young girls to fuck niggers.

It's ironic that in these latter days, the ones who are the most damned to hell are flooded with wealth beyond belief.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakena View Post
I read that Madonna was forced at knife point to suck a niggers dick. Supposedly it really fucked her up mentally (obviously), and she has been unable ever again to give head despite her little performance in "Truth or Dare." I believe the story. I do not think she was a passive partner, and I do think it seriously fucked her up – I mean she adopted a nigger! She wants to “save” them. I take a different opinion - in that these attacks and actually beleive they are really are fucking women up. They just do not want to accept the reality that this is the status quo behavior of niggers. They want to believe it was a one off. Perhaps because the experience really is to awful to even fathom. With Tina Fey, It certainly seems like a nigger attack. And now she has that awful show with that sordid ugly nigger! Weird.

Old December 10th, 2008 #11
Eilert
Blood Snob

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob R. View Post
GOOD GRIEF.

I had never seen this video before. Could the propaganda possibly be any more BLATANT? And this was almost TWENTY YEARS AGO?!

DEATH to that wannabe kike Madonna and the real jews who promote her race-mixing agitprop.

Old December 10th, 2008 #12
Eilert
Blood Snob

Default Oh, and one more thing . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob R. View Post
Did you notice that the "bad White guy" the camera focused on most was the Aryan one? He even gave a wicked smirk at one point! UNBELIEVABLE.

How is it NOT obvious to the average viewer that this is nothing more than an anti-White ad for race-mixing?

Old December 10th, 2008 #13
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilert View Post
GOOD GRIEF.

I had never seen this video before. Could the propaganda possibly be any more BLATANT? And this was almost TWENTY YEARS AGO?!

DEATH to that wannabe kike Madonna and the real jews who promote her race-mixing agitprop.
Off topic, but...Back in the 80's, Pepsi was into paying huge sums of money for celebrities to make Pepsi commercials. Michael Jackson sang about "the Pepsi generation" to the theme of his song "Billie Jean," Glen Frey from The Eagles, Don Johnson from Miami Vice, etc. Well, Pepsi paid Madonna $4 million to do a commercial with her "Like A Prayer" song in it. Anyway, this race-mixing video was released and Pepsi management freaked out. They weren't ready to risk losing customers, so the cancelled the whole commercial campaign just after it was launched. But they let Madonna keep the $4 million. The whore even gave Pepsi a sarcastic "thank you" during a Grammy acceptance speech.

Last edited by odin; December 10th, 2008 at 11:04 PM.

Old December 11th, 2008 #14
Bob R.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [URL="http://www.vnnforum.com/member.php?u=2768"
odin[/url]]Off topic, but...Back in the 80's, Pepsi was into paying huge sums of money for celebrities to make Pepsi commercials. Michael Jackson sang about "the Pepsi generation" to the theme of his song "Billie Jean
Yes, that was when the lights fell on Michael Jackson's face and burned his face. People have been making jokes about his face and turning white for years but I think it was because his face was all burned, those studio lights are real high powered, really hot. No wonder he's nuts. Some of the Jacksons would speak out about the Jews, actually, which is why they became the focal target of the late night talk show jokes.

I really wouldn't be surprised if the whole Michael Jackson as pedophile thing is entirely bullshit. He has railed against the Jews alot, but it's not reported in the press. the jews have all these celebrities phones tapped, that's where they get their information from, not from the news.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1527783/posts

Quote:
Michael Jackson: Jews are like leeches Michael Jackson: Jews are like leeches

King of Pop allegedly blasts Jews on message recorded on former adviser's voice mail; Anti-Defamation League: He has anti-Semitic streak
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...ackson%22+jews

http://wordsinyourmouth.wordpress.co...ole-neverland/

Quote:
The feud between Michael Jackson and the Jews appear to have climaxed with Jackson’s loss of his most cherished possession, Neverland Ranch.
Sources close to the Jackson camp allege upon learning he lost Neverland Ranch the self styled King of Pop exploded in an hour long tirade where he again accused the Jews of conspiring to steal his Santa Barbara home and destroy him
Alot of reports that Michael Jackson hates the jews so much he converted to Islam, but that's probably more made up bullshit. I think his family is pretty hardcore Jehovah's witnesses. There's a big black jehovah's witnesses' crowd out there, go to a Jehovah's witness' church, they are mostly black, and the blacks and whites get along very well when you go in there. It's a community of a majority black, white minority, but they seem to have a unique kind of synergy, between the black majority and white minority within the cult.

All the jew comedian snide remarks about Jehovah's witnesses is because they are a BIG organization, that flies under the radar.

http://www.watchtower.org/

When they have their website in 376 languages, you know this ain't no little bake sale.

Don't be surprised if you see black christians rise up against the Devil in the latter days. Then again, don't be surprised if they don't.

Joseph Smith, the founder of the Mormon religion, actually taught that their black skin was God's punishment for not fighting as valiantly against sin and corruption in the war in Heaven, when Michael threw Satan out of Heaven. He taught early Mormons that if white people were sinful and evil they would be reincarnated as blacks and if blacks lived a good life they would be reincarnated as whites. That has actually been the basic religion of India for 5000 years, Gandhi sort of broke up that idea somewhat, that and ending British rule were the two main big things Gandhi did, ending the traditional caste system, although Mother Theresa had alot to do with it also, the Christian movement sort of made India less racist somewhat.

Old December 11th, 2008 #15
Vox Populae
Banned

I'd be willing to bet this piece of liberal trash has had her "slash" ripped by quite a few niggers.

Old December 12th, 2008 #16
A.S.
Diligence

I remember seeing that Mud-donna video when I was younger. It really really pissed me off then, as now. Even though at the time, I didn't know about the Jew yet, I knew what Mud-donna was promoting was some sick shit, and felt nothing but the urge to kill as I watched it.

Thread