VNN Broadcasts

Old February 17th, 2010 #21
Igor Alexander

67 year old White man beats the crap out of a young disrespectful nigger:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=107633

Old February 17th, 2010 #23
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default It appears the bus driver was Black...

And that the nigger who started the fight referred to the White man as a nigger, "kill that nigger," near the end of the tape.

Old February 17th, 2010 #24
Nate Richards

Yeah "I'mma kill that nigga when ah see um" while staring down dejectedly lol almost felt sorry for him.

Old February 17th, 2010 #25
Nate Richards

I like the stoic girl with the headphones. Reminds me of my mother but she's prettier than mom.

Old February 17th, 2010 #26
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default A White woman was apparently trying to interest the driver in the situation...

And a pretty White girl, the one wearing the headphones, didn't seem like she was concerned or aware of anything unusual whatsoever. That kind of problem in the East Bay probably isn't unusual, these days.

Ride ACT

AC Transit's Bus Rapid Transit project (BRT) will be awarded $15 million in ... Learn more about AC Transit's Proposed BRT Project at www.actforme.org. ...
rideact.blogspot.com/ - Cached - Similar - Filter - History

Old February 17th, 2010 #27
Nate Richards

Yeah I know, on that level it's disturbing. The white who ignores. But would she be as attractive if she was jumping around yelling like a nigger bitch? I'd be proud of her if she did, but less attracted at the same time.

Old February 17th, 2010 #28
vladmir
Why are JEWS at my table?

Bring da amblamps! Stupid fucking nigger, an Oakland nigger at that, the worst kind. "I goin kick hiz azz", reminds me of that Monty Python skit with the black knight,...."what are you going to do now? Bleed on me?"

This just proves to the world what parasites niggers are, they want to press charges with video evidence and are not even aware that this nig nog just attacked a senior citizen(tough guy or not) on a public transit bus while shouting racist comments and the stole his bag when he got off the bus,...its all on video tape.
Typical niggers recording their own crimes and then getting tossed in the clinker for it...although the law kikes will most likely press hate crimes charges on the old man.

Old February 17th, 2010 #29
jackumup

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshawn williams View Post
interesting. that white guy was definitely a jerk, but the black fella was an even bigger jerk. he had it coming to him. but at the end of the day, i don't think it was a racial thing as much as a macho thing. just my two cents.

PEACE
Only a stupid nigger would think such a thing, the nigger was acting like a hyena and saw what it perceived as a weak pray, then the other nigger members of the herd started hooten and hollering for the kill, then the nigger got it's nigger ass handed to it............NIGGER!!!

How did you get your name anyway nigger? was your project princess mammy when pooped you out asked by the free clinic social worker what your name be actually mean "that is Shawn" but it came out " dats beshawns and the nigger social worker wrote dat Deshawn? WTF ............NIGGER

Who the fuck says israel has a right to exist

"Name the jew" -Bud White

Old February 17th, 2010 #30
Zenos

That poor old man, it will take him weeks to get the nigger stink off his fists.

Old February 17th, 2010 #31
Pat Healey

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshawn williams View Post
interesting. that white guy was definitely a jerk, but the black fella was an even bigger jerk. he had it coming to him. but at the end of the day, i don't think it was a racial thing as much as a macho thing. just my two cents.

PEACE
OK - I watched that clip again.

YOU are a class-one cock sucker. And a god damned nigger in the very worst sense of the word.

That white guy was minding his own business and was physically attacked by a negro. Very simple.

Please take your niggerish views somewhere else. You are a disgrace and there is simply no place for you in white civilized society.

You are but an ethnic stain and a symptom of a much larger problem.

Too bad that white senior citizen didn't plant your negro cohort for good.

Old February 17th, 2010 #32
vladmir
Why are JEWS at my table?

OK I bring da' Amberlamps,

...I have no idea what it has to do with your broken nosed OWNED worthless nigger ass however.

Old February 17th, 2010 #33
Marty Macaluso

That is great. Reminds me of a time when I saw this wigger in his early 20's walk past an old guys car real slow when he was stopped at a stop sign. The old guy honks his horn, and the wigger tells him to go fuck himself, and is acting tough. Old guy gets out of the car and he's like 6'3, the wigger shit a brick, old guy pushes him around, and the wigger don't do nothing. I think the nigger on this bus underestimated the old man here.

Old February 17th, 2010 #34
Marty Macaluso

Old man's name is supposedly Thomas Bruso. I think this is him getting tased by pigs at an Oakland A's game.

Old February 17th, 2010 #35
Moose

The negro kept messing with the guy off the bus.

Old February 17th, 2010 #37
Darius Appleby
Banned

Location: high rainfall coastal strip of the White Continent nation
Thumbs up

This is the gift that keeps on giving!

Old February 17th, 2010 #38
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

This video is spreading like wildfire, and everybody is on the old White dude's side.

The negress has followed up with a lying "explanation" of the incident, but according to the comments section, clearly nobody's buying it.

Old February 17th, 2010 #39
Pat Healey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myles View Post
This video is spreading like wildfire, and everybody is on the old White dude's side.

The negress has followed up with a lying "explanation" of the incident, but according to the comments section, clearly nobody's buying it.

YouTube- THE DAY AFTER THE WORLD SAW AC TRANSIT BUC FIGHT I AM A MOTHERFUCKER l & ll
And niggers stick their dicks in that....

Old February 17th, 2010 #40
August D.
Violent Heathen In Trainin

I hope some young Whites find this video inspirational and take note on the proper way to deal with these bipedal apes.

Thread