VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 25th, 2007 #1
Holly
Self Bannned

Default Wrestling WWE [Chris Benoit dead]

Here is a big shock for anyone who watches WWE wrestling. Chris Benoit, his wife and 7 year old son were found dead today in Atlanta. So far no word on what happened the police will only say they were not shot.

I have been watching wrestling for a couple years, it is one of the few TV programs I enjoy. Yes alot of it is crap, most of it is fake, but it makes me laugh sometimes, and most of the guys are very good athletes.
I also like the non PC tone of it. Whites are slammed, black are slammed, gays and mexicans. Woman are degraded, men made into fools and is seems there is not much they wil lstay away from doing from fear of a bad reaction.
In fact I have heard some blacks are complaining that they call the biggest, fattest black guy on WWE a "silverback". I did not know what a silverback meant for a while, then I found out it is a name for the great ape ... But this will be nothing like that guy who called them niglets black ho's with nappy hair. People have come to expect this rude, un-PC episodes.
I was not allowed to watch it until I was 14, and I think that is good advice for anyone, this crap is certainly not for children, and we never ever let my little sisters watch it until they are much older, and able to get entertainment from it without a bad effect on the mind.

Chris Benoit has always stood out from what I have seen as one of the best of the best, and it is very sad that this has happened.

Thread