Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 4th, 2012 #1
MikeSmith

Default Burglars ransack disabled man’s home

Most likely it was niggers that did this. I mean who else pisses on the floor and wipes their own shit on walls? Fucking coons are animals that belong in a zoo in Africa, not amongst humans.

Quote:
When 87-year-old, scooter-bound Floyd Thompson returned to his Stone Mountain home July 22 after a trip out of town, he could not open his front door.

Burglars had ransacked the home on Sheppard Way in unincorporated Stone Mountain where Thompson and his late wife raised their six children.

Breaking the frame off the back door which had three locks, the burglars destroyed and piled up furniture against the front door—the only wheelchair-accessible entrance to Thompson’s home.

“I couldn’t believe what I saw,” Thompson said. “I couldn’t even get in.”

“As Daddy said, they were mean,” said Judy Parker, Thompson’s oldest daughter. “They didn’t want him to be able to go back into this house. They blocked the door because they knew that he was disabled.”

The burglars broke the coffee and end tables, ripped couch cushions, destroyed a recliner and cut the answering machine wires. The freezer door was left open, the contents of cabinets strewn on the floor and medicine bottles emptied.

Thompson’s belongings were piled “a foot and a half high all over this house,” Parker said. “I haven’t even gotten into two rooms.”

Parker, who uses a walker, needed a rake and two hours to clear a path for her father to get in.

Roaches, rats and rainwater came in through a door left open when the burglars left.

They stole phones, a TV, jewelry and two shotguns.

“We haven’t even discovered everything that’s gone yet,” Parker said.

Thompson does not know precisely when the crime happened. He left town July 18 to visit a son in Oxford, Ga., and returned to Stone Mountain July 22.

Parker said she believes the burglars are familiar with her father.

“They know who he is,” Parker said. “Personally, I think it was a gang or group of teenagers that were up to no good. Or a group of hoodlooms.

“I’m pretty sure they live around here and they see him all the time on the scooter or they see him crawling around in the yard, because he can’t walk and he can’t even stand up,” she said.

Thompson built the two-bedroom, one-bath house in 1955 and later added a third bedroom.

“I mostly built it myself,” Thompson said. “I laid all the brick myself.

“It’s been a home for 57 years,” Thompson said. “There’s a lot of memories here—precious memories. I didn’t have an idea it would come down to this.”

Parker said the destruction in the house has been hard on the family.

“It’s like ripping out not only his heart, but the family’s heart as well,” Parker said.

Parker said the response of the DeKalb Police officers who came to the scene added to the family’s distress.

“We asked [the police] to please take fingerprints and investigate,” Parker said. “They said it was not considered a crime scene and there was nothing they could do. They wrote a report, but they’re not investigating.

“We’re very angry with the DeKalb County Police Department because they would do nothing,” Parker said.

Despite media coverage of the crime, Parker said her father has received little community support to help him get his life back to normal.

All the help they have had cleaning the house so far has been paid workers. A fund for Thompson at Wells Fargo Bank has $400 in donations thus far, but Parker said she has had to spend that much on a credit card to replace some of the bare necessities for her father.

“I keep having to spend money I don’t have,” Parker said.

Thompson’s homeowners insurance will pay $5,400 for the damage, but will not be enough, Parker said. The home’s carpet and linoleum is being replaced. The backdoor frame needs repairing. And Thompson needs a newer refrigerator.

“They have no respect for anybody else,” Parker said of the burglars. “They pooped and wiped it all over the bathroom walls up as high as they could reach. I don’t understand it. They urinated on some of his clothes and on [the] carpet.

“I would tie them to a ball-and-chain and make them clean up what they did,” she said.
I feel bad for this White man, who built his own home in what years ago was probably an all-White neighborhood, and who is now almost surrounded by niggers.

His children should have done him a favor a long time ago and forced him to move, even if he was insistent on staying in the house he built.[/B]

http://www.championnewspaper.com/new...-home1916.html

Old August 4th, 2012 #2
OTPTT
Banned

I lived in Stone Mountain year round from about age 11 to 18 and lived five blocks from the park in a house that my dad and step-mother built in 1969. I spent my summers there prior to that as I had previously lived with my mother in another state for the school year.

Stone Mountain, Georgia was a fantastic place to live for young White children growing up in that time. Stone Mountain Park was our playground and what a playground it was. That huge granite mountain with all of its nooks and crannies to investigate. The fishing rodeo each summer we'd camp out on the night before and ride our bikes into the park around 4am and fish off the steamboat's walkways.

We rode our bikes all over Dekalb county and surrounding Atlanta area. We rode MARTA into Atlanta exploring the city without any worry of being the victim of nigger crime. Niggers back then knew their place. The KKK held rallies and cross burnings in Stone Mountain at McCurdy park which was across the street from where we (band members) practiced during marching season.

This man's house is in what would be considered old town Stone Mountain and just 1/4 mile South of the old location of Stone Mountain High School that I attended.

All of Stone Mountain and Dekalb county completely overrun with niggers. Dekalb county is a nigger shit hole run by niggers for niggers. Such incidents would never have happened during my adolescents as White men wouldn't have tolerated it.

Last edited by OTPTT; August 4th, 2012 at 02:43 PM.

Old August 4th, 2012 #3
The Bobster
Banned

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...n-upper-darby/

VIDEO: Wheelchair-Bound Man Beaten, Robbed In Upper Darby
July 30, 2012 12:52 PM

UPPER DARBY, Pa. (CBS) – Police in Delaware County are searching for one of two suspects who were caught on surveillance video assaulting and robbing a wheelchair-bound man inside his apartment.

The incident happened at about 5:30 a.m. on July 26th inside an apartment in Upper Darby.

According to investigators, the two suspects entered the victim’s apartment and pulled the victim, who suffers from muscular dystrophy, out of his wheelchair and began to beat him.

The suspects left the victim on the floor and actually stood on him at one point.

The suspects then ransacked the victim’s apartment, taking several items, including a flat-screen TV.

Investigators say the suspects were apparently after Oxycodone, which the victim takes to deal with his pain.

“There’s somebody who physically disabled because of muscular dystrophy and these bums walk in and do what they did. It’s cruel and inhumane … (if) they get convicted, they should throw them away forever,” Upper Darby Police Superintendent Michael Chitwood said.

One of the suspects, 23-year-old Dominic Henderson, was arrested the same day. He is being held on $50,000 cash bail. A second suspect, identified by police as 21-year-old Keenan Smith, remains at large.

Old August 4th, 2012 #4
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/07/31...g-elderly.html

Posted on Wed, Aug. 01, 2012 03:04 AM
Teen accused of raping elderly KC woman during home burglary

Jackson County prosecutors today accused an 18-year-old man of beating and raping an elderly woman Monday after the victim and her husband interrupted a burglary in their Kansas City home.

Prosecutors charged Tony L. Putman of Kansas City with forcible rape, felonious restraint, tampering, resisting arrest and two counts of robbery. Police arrested Putman and three others in the couple’s stolen vehicle shortly after the crime.

According to court records:

The 93-year-old husband and his 84-year-old wife reported the attack about 1:15 p.m. in the 7300 block of Campbell Street. The husband was taking a nap when an intruder barged into his bedroom. The intruder hit him in the face and bound him with belts.

The wife arrived home from running errands, saw the intruder coming down their staircase and heard her husband moaning upstairs. The intruder bound the wife’s hands with a belt and demanded money. She gave him $5 from her pocket but he said it wasn’t enough. He forced her downstairs, where she gave him $400 she had just withdrawn from the bank.

The intruder then forced her into a bedroom, where he raped her on a twin bed. When he was finished, he pushed the victim to the floor and fled in their vehicle.

The victims freed themselves and called police. Officers found a broken basement window at the front of the house, which contained blood, apparently from the intruder cutting himself. Police also found blood inside the house and two condom packages on the floor of the bedroom where the rape occurred.

About an hour later, two tactical police officers spotted the stolen car on Blue Ridge Boulevard near Interstate 470. The officers turned around and tried to stop the vehicle, but the driver sped away. The officers chased the vehicle until it hit a curb, which disabling it. Putman stepped out of the vehicle, which was occupied by three other males, and said, “I did it all. They have nothing to do with anything,” according to court records.

Police found the victim’s jewelry in Putman’s pockets and a fresh cut to his wrist. Putman told police the jewelry was from his mother and the cut occurred when he was wrestling with his cousin. Police interviewed his mother, who said she didn’t own any jewelry, and the cousin told police Putman was not cut while wrestling with him, according to court records.

Officers found $362 in the pocket of one of the occupants of the stolen vehicle, but he said he got it from his mother, according to court records. His mother told police she gave him money but couldn’t confirm how much money she had given him. He was not charged.

Last edited by The Bobster; August 4th, 2012 at 08:33 PM.

Old August 4th, 2012 #5
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.woio.com/story/19193557/c...tally-attacked

Caught on Camera: Elderly man brutally attacked

Updated: Aug 03, 2012 5:47 PM PDT

CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) -

Video posted on YouTube shows a young man brutally attacking an elderly man as witnesses laughed.

The video was shot with a cell phone and shows the beating at the public housing complex on Wade Park. CMHA police used video of the vicious attack to arrest Simmie Barker, III.

Charles Langford was attacked for helping a neighbor who was reportedly being harassed by Barker and a friend.

"(Simmie) wanted to come in here and claim he had $600 in my home, and he didn't," the woman told 19 Action News. "Charles just came to defend me, and make sure my house was all right."

Investigators charged Barker with felony assault and burglary.

Old August 4th, 2012 #6
Angel Ramsey
Banned

"It's not considered a crime scene"....See how these motherfuckers work. They don't. Fuck the law abiding citizen. All that matters is the niggers rights.

Old August 4th, 2012 #7
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Does the 87 year old guy in the scooter live alone? It didn't sound like the daughter lived with him.

Old August 4th, 2012 #8
John in Woodbridge

Seems that niggers prefer raping an 84-year-old white woman rather than having sex with a nigger woman.

Old August 5th, 2012 #9
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post
Seems that niggers prefer raping an 84-year-old white woman rather than having sex with a nigger woman.
I think they do it as a final fuck you, adding insult to injury and showing their "dominance," the only way they can assert themselves like the fucking animals they are. Also because they know most people find them beyond repulsive, so they do that to get back at White women, or, and this is the biggest reason in this case, to cause further distress to the White man, her husband, through the defilement of her by this nigger. Because as Eldridge Cleaver said, the rape of a White woman is an "insurrectionary act."

Old August 5th, 2012 #10
MikeSmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
"It's not considered a crime scene"....See how these motherfuckers work. They don't. Fuck the law abiding citizen. All that matters is the niggers rights.
Regular kwaps are bad enough but this department, like most urban areas, is thoroughly nigger infested. I'm not even going to spend the time finding links to all the DeKalb kwaps that have been arrested over the past decade since the niggering metastasized, suffice it to say some of the highlights have been blowjobs from hookers, fucking while on duty, and being lookouts for drug dealers.

Old August 5th, 2012 #11
MikeSmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Does the 87 year old guy in the scooter live alone? It didn't sound like the daughter lived with him.
Yes. Another TV news story I saw made it clear he lives alone.

Stubborn old man must think there are still some good nigras out there.

Old August 12th, 2012 #12
Cliff Chambers

Oh those African-Americans.

Thread