Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 24th, 2010 #381
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

If you listen to that recording of Steele from the jail house to his wife and son, it comes across as manipulative. When his son asks him the question "did you" it kinda puts old Ed on the back foot. Edgar never answers in the negative as any normal person would do if he was indeed being framed.

Let's look at what is out there:

1. He has a Ukraine girlfriend ( younger than wife? )

2. He was having money problems ?

3. The old murder the wife for the insurance money ?

4. Listening to the wife on the tape, seems the love has gone out of the marriage ?

5. His son sure thinks Ed is capable of doing this "did you" ?

Old June 24th, 2010 #382
H.B.

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
Full conversation with son and wife:

http://www.kxly.com/localvideo/index.html?v=21568

Said they plan to use the tapes as evidence without authenticating them first [WTF!?] and they plan to get his wife to say it "sounds like him" to convict him.
A giant red flag on those two conversations is that Steele does not say anything about contacting an audio forensics expert to prove the tapes are fake.

Also, what motive do the feds have to frame Steele using fabricated evidence? That he unsuccessfully defended the Aryan Nations 11 years ago, resulting in a multi-million dollar judgment against them? That he wrote a book justifying White resentment to minority "racism"? That he was a spokesman for Prussian Blue?

We have a possible motive for Steele - the Ukrainian girlfriend. What would a divorce and the resulting aftermath cost? What would an insurance payout on his deceased wife be? How much did his recent medical emergency leave him in the hole?

I would really like to see Steele call out an audio forensics expert to prove those tapes are fake (and see the person(s) who fabricated them go to jail) but I am not holding my breath.

Two slightly differing points of view:

Michael Collins Piper
http://216.240.133.177/archives32/Pi...310_200000.mp3

Jim Giles
http://www.radiofreemississippi.net/...ensicAudio.mp3

Last edited by H.B.; June 24th, 2010 at 08:54 PM.

Old June 24th, 2010 #383
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Clearly the theory that Steele went crazy and actually did this stupid plot is now far fetched. Based on the jail house recordings and his performance in court as provided by the Judenpresse, he is clearly not crazy.

Based on all of the comments in the local papers by the folks who know Fairfax, the latter is clearly a scumbag. Fairfax is badly in debt and has recently declared bankruptcy. I can't imagine how Steele would use him as a hit man even if he had known him for 20 years. If Steele was going to kill his wife, they would go on a camping trip in the mountains and she would fall over a cliff. Of course, any lawyer is capable of this and far worse.

Tintin makes a good point. Why has only the press within 50 miles of the crime scene followed this story? It would seem that a Nazi lawyer arrested in a murder for hire plot to kill his wife would be front page news for the Jew York Times and make TV network news.

If Steele's wife were about to divorce him; why would she cry at his first hearing, hit the wall with her hand, and demand to be allowed to talk to her husband? The son is clearly supportive of his father. I smell Juden.
To Fairfax and the feds who set up Herr Steele; were you ever turned out as a little boy? You sure sound like it. I guess you learned to love getting punked out by Jew officials right? That is why you get a boner when you ruin an innocent man's life, right? Come on Tapirs, you can tell us--we the sheeple. And why the strange censorship if Steele is guilty, eh? Are you afraid that Fairfax the Fairy might be exposed for what he is, a butt-hurt little snitch of a catamite? And to the white cops and feds who willingly ruined a White man's life--and that of his wife and family--are you also catamites who were turned out by rich Jooooooos?

I hope nigger gang-bangers off all those who were involved in deliberately ruining an innocent man's life! Just don't turn out your children too, ZigZog-lovers...

Old June 24th, 2010 #384
Metal Warrior
Leaving a bruise

Quote:
Steele explained to his son that the government was trying to turn Cyndi against Edgar and that the government had intentionally left a present for his Ukranian girlfriend out so that his wife would find it.
WTF? His Ukrainian girlfriend? Edgar's or his son's?

Quote:
"...Like a rhinosaurus in the road, no matter how hard they push you, you have to do it,” Steele told his wife.
I've heard of brontosaurus and tyrannosaurus, but not this. Affirmative action editor on staff at the newsrag?

Old June 24th, 2010 #385
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Warrior View Post
WTF? His Ukrainian girlfriend? Edgar's or his son's?

I've heard of brontosaurus and tyrannosaurus, but not this. Affirmative action editor on staff at the newsrag?
It has to be. The proper word is 'rhinoceros.'

Old June 24th, 2010 #386
April

First let me say that Ed is one of the most intelligent men that I have ever met. Right up there with Dr Pierce. I have personally spent time with him at his home and with his family as well as lots of hours on the phone.

Ed is too smart to hire a buffoon like this guy to plant some stupid pipe bomb if he intended it to " look like an accident". Ed loves his children and would never do anything to their mother because he knows how that would effect them to lose her. Ed holds character as a high personal moral for himself and others. Disregard the Ukrainian gf thing, it is meaningless. I would personally risk my own freedom in this case I am so sure of Ed's innocence.

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old June 24th, 2010 #387
April

Just as FYI, Ed had mentioned to some of us that he was working on a book that would expose the legal system as the fraud that it is and that he would be disbarred when it came out because it would expose so many people. I am not sure how far he was on the book but that might be a very valid reason for him to be dealt with and discredited.

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old June 24th, 2010 #388
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by April View Post
Just as FYI, Ed had mentioned to some of us that he was working on a book that would expose the legal system as the fraud that it is and that he would be disbarred when it came out because it would expose so many people. I am not sure how far he was on the book but that might be a very valid reason for him to be dealt with and discredited.
You may have just hit it right on the nose there. That would explain why the Jews and their race-traitor minions want him downed or worse!

Old June 24th, 2010 #389
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Jail House Recording

It pains me to rise in defense of the character of a lawyer. Any of them are capable of far worse than the charges in this case. That being said, I must do my duty here.

At the time of the first phone call to the son, Steele was desperate to talk to his wife. They wouldn't let her talk to him at his first hearing. He had repeatedly tried to call her and his calling card was likely running out of time. His phone access was extremely limited. His son might have been his only hope.

There was no time for lovey dovey family matters. It was like an 8 am takeoff clearance at O'hare in Chicago, all business and no chit chat. He was issuing orders to his son and expected them to be obeyed. When he finally did get to talk to his wife the situation was the same.

Cyndi sounded like that she had no sleep and was half out of it. She clearly is a jealous woman. She filed for a divorce in 2000 when she caught her husband on an internet dating website in San Mateo California. They kissed and made up a few months later and dismissed the divorce.

The job of editing a false conversation is much more difficult than commonly believed, depending upon the quality of the final result. The pitch of the voice varies during the day. Early in the morning it is lower by several half steps. It also varies with age in a given individual. Old men have higher pitched voices than young men.

The recording doesn't have to be perfect. It only has to be good enough to convince Cyndi that her husband tried to kill her. Once she admits that was his voice on the informant tape, it will do no good for her to change her mind later. They will always say it was witness intimidation. Steele was absolutely correct that this was a top level prosecution when Cyndi was summoned to the Attorney General's office to authenticate the tape.

The jury will not have heard the way Steele speaks over the years. They may not have the sense of pitch that goes with a musical ear. As some poster correctly pointed out, background noise may have been inserted to cover up sloppy edits.

Steele is highly proficient on websites and is his own webmaster. He was an electronic expert in the Coast Guard and knows what he's up against. To be a bit crude but extremely accurate, Steele's balls were in Cyndi's hands and he knew it.

Old June 24th, 2010 #390
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile April's Theory

My last post and April's crossed in cyberspace. My money says that she has solved the mystery of why they wanted him in prison. Since she personally knows the family, I defer to her defense of his character.

Old June 24th, 2010 #391
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

From Rex, Steeles son "did you" .... no answer in the negative from Steele, listen close Steele pauses, then continues on as if the question wasn't asked.

Old June 24th, 2010 #392
TommyJ
Banned

April, I would hope that, if asked, you would appear as a character witness for Edgar.

That being said, I hope this never goes to trial and the whole zog machine against him crashes under the weight of itz lies. This whole thing stinks as I said in the beginning and I haven't changed my mind.

Old June 24th, 2010 #393
George De Vaus

Quote:
I recall in one of his older "Nickle Rants" Edgar said that he sent a copy of his book "Defensive Racism" to the Attorney General Eric Holder (because Eric Holder said that we are a "nation of cowards" for "not discussing race". Edgar said that Eric Holder "thanked him" for sending his book.

Old June 24th, 2010 #394
Hadding

Quote:
I hope he gets a good forensic audio expert to debunk the recording if it is a fraud. Usually frauds can be detected.

I think based on thematic discontinuity that the tape of Himmler's second Posen speech was altered with splicing (probably by the Army Signal Corps) in order to bolster war propaganda and justify the postwar order, just as many people think that the Osama bin Ladin banquet video is a fraud. However, as far as I know it's unprecedented for something like that to be done to frame somebody for a trial. A fraud like that done for war propaganda is never going to be scrutinized in a genuine legal process the way this recording will.

Is there any precedent for Steele's "Mission Impossible" claim? Is the framing of one man really worth that much trouble and risk? (Sorry, I will not accept O.J. Simpson as a valid response.)

Last edited by Hadding; June 24th, 2010 at 11:14 PM.

Old June 24th, 2010 #395
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
It could also be because there is nothing even slightly racial about the story.
It does not matter what the story is about, the story will about what ever the government says it about and what the media reports. Is the story about Aryan Nation? No, but Aryan Nation is mentioned in nearly every article about the story.

Quote:
I don't think Steele is really well known outside of Stormfront and VNN as a man with any explicit racial views. He made some brief appearances on some talking heads shows in his capacity as an attorney, but that's not so exciting. It's not as if he were a KKK Grand Dragon or the ASSWIPE Commander.
Still does not matter. Yes, Steele is not well known for his racial views and if I recall correctly, he has claimed that he is not a racist and that "racist" group have criticized him for his views on non-violent nigger and nigger like races. Specifically, Steele has no problem with races that are not statistically like to rape or kill or become lazy parasite.

Quote:
He has been trying to set himself up as some kind of leader with his Conspiracy Pen Pal blog and his VOR show, which I find unbearably dull. He talks more or less like some constitutionalist militia type, yes with some racial thinking tossed in, but with the soul totally removed.

Face it. Steele is BORING.
And? What is he could tape into the Tea Party movement and start receiving funding? I have maybe watched 20 minutes of Rush Limbaugh and may 10 minutes of Glenn Beck in my life. Both are very boring but make millions, have millions of listeners, get their own boring TV shows, boring radios shows, write boring books.

Quote:
Consider this aspect. If Steele really was ready to kill his wife of 25 years for money -- which of course we should not conclude until all the evidence is shown -- then it's a stroke of luck for us, and the system is inadvertently doing us a huge favor by taking him out of action now. As a self-appointed racial leader, a man like that would have been working for whoever slips him the most cash, and it wouldn't be you or I.
Than can be claimed about anybody. And is likely true of most people if the if enough cash is slipped.

Quote:
This would not be the first time that the government has inadvertently done us a favor by removing an unscrupulous person from our ranks. I am sure that you can think of other examples if you try.
And? That statement would seems applicable as an argument against every high profile WN.

Quote:
On the other hand, if this really is a "Mission Impossible" operation (Do I believe that? Uhhhh....) Steele is going to have to demonstrate it with the help of a forensic audio expert, and that will be fascinating if he can do it. If that happens then nobody will trust the government anymore.
Anyway. What ever your position on Steele it cannot be denied that there is strong evidence that the government has been giving his special treatment. Fairfax finds a special FBI agent in a small town, who happens to believe everything Fairfax tells him about Steele with likely no evidence, FBI agent is able to get permission (from the court?, again with no evidence?) to set of a sting on Steele, and the sting takes place later that same day. And three days later (likely earlier) the United States Attorney General's office is involved and contacts Steele's wife directly to present her the evidence BEFORE their is even a trial date set?

The point being, maybe NW would consider Steele a WN-lite, but the government may have considered him Tea Party-heavy. And not unreasonable to consider Tea Partyers and proto-NW who have not lost their life savings, lost their jobs, lost their houses, lost their free speech, lost their right to own a gun, etc.

Old June 25th, 2010 #396
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Strange that the evidence, the Steele and Fairfax recordings, were going to presented to Steele's wife during a phone call. By the Attorney General office, "no less".

Consider this, if the government was claiming that a man has been having a affair with another woman, would the Attorney General's office call the man's wife and say, "we will be sending you and e-mail with a picture of husband with his mistress, please confirm that the man in the picture is your husband." I find it hard to believe that would ever happen.

So why would the government want to have the Steele's wife authenticate the evidence out-of-band before a trial date has even been set?

1) Turn her against Steele a soon as possible. Remember, at this time there was not court order to block Steele from contacting his wife.
2) The government had nothing to lose, and everything to gain, by presenting the evidence out-of-band. If she said it was not her husbands voice or could not be positive it was her husbands voice, nothing is really lost. But she said yes, that is my husbands voice, game over.
3) Once Steele was confronted with his wife's confirmation he likely would be forced to consider a plea bargain and voluntarily accept 2 or 5 sentence or face a possible 20 or 25 sentence. Remember Steele is 64 and when he got out he would have been discredited.
4) Also, by having the evidence presented during a phone call, the government would have had full control of the quality-of-service and therefor could have made any abnormalities in the recording harder to detect.

What is the likelihood the Attorney General office would have said to Mrs. Steele, please be very careful and think before you make any comment regarding the recording, because your words could become the key evidence to imprisoning your husband for the rest of his life.

Old June 25th, 2010 #397
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
The job of editing a false conversation is much more difficult than commonly believed, depending upon the quality of the final result. The pitch of the voice varies during the day. Early in the morning it is lower by several half steps. It also varies with age in a given individual. Old men have higher pitched voices than young men.
This would seem to be true for several reasons.

So that is why I would be more likely to believe that the government, either izreal or america, would have used a voice impersonator that has been training for a long period of time to imitate Steele's voice. This voice impersonator could have reached a high level of perfection that is digitally impossible to distinguish his voice from Steele's. After that point was reached the ZOG moved forward. An intentionally poorly place recording device, in a barn with bad acoustics and various barn noises in the background, would only contributed to the success of the scheme.

Why is this so hard to believe? Haven't people made a living being impersonators of famous people. Could a jew like
Mel_Blanc Mel_Blanc
been trained to impersonate Steele's voice?

To pull this off, the only thing the government needed was for Fairfax to go along with it with the scheme. For this to happen, the government only needed to be able to blackmail Fairfax with jail time longer, maybe life, if he did not go along. Maybe the government set Fairfax up earlier? How hard would that have been? And now Fairfax knows he will be a dead man if he opens his mouth. If the jew was willing and able to kill one of its own loose cannons
Irv_Rubin Irv_Rubin
that knew too much, it will have no problems killing Fairfax.

Old June 25th, 2010 #398
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
And Steele also claimed in his May 21st posting:

Quote:
Many know that I have several books outlined and some of them partially written. I am debating which will be next, but feel the need to get back to work now.

Perhaps Love and Other Four-Letter Words (about relationships of all sorts, the sexual divide and its genetic origins).

Or, perhaps New America, the Novel (about America's breakup and rescue in a sci-fi-cum-action-adventure with some very surprising leading characters).

Or should I finish Beneath Every Rock, Behind Every Tree (about Jews and their role in the destruction of Western civilization, the spectacle of which now is on view throughout the world)?

Hmmmmmm.... so many to offend, so little time and with such vitriol that has built up within me of late. What should I do?
Maybe the ZOG had free reign of Steele's computer and knew what he was planning.

Old June 25th, 2010 #399
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingWarrior View Post
From Rex, Steeles son "did you" .... no answer in the negative from Steele, listen close Steele pauses, then continues on as if the question wasn't asked.
Are you claiming that the vocalization by Rex Steele at the 36 second point in the audio as him saying "did you"?

http://www.spokesman.com/audio/2010/...-call-his-son/

How many others hear "did you"?

Also note, at the 3:15 mark that Rex Steele stated that he thought it was a "bit fishy" that the Attorney General office contacted his mother. Given that and the fact that he stated that his mother was concerned that whom ever was after Steele may come after the rest of the family, it is clear that Steele family must have been having conversations about this being a setup of Steele before before Steele ever contacted them after the arrest.

Old June 25th, 2010 #400
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingWarrior View Post

4. Listening to the wife on the tape, seems the love has gone out of the marriage ?
They may or may not be true. But to add to others comments on this it should be remembered that Steele and his wife had spoken 2 hours earlier and may have exchanged all the niceties at that time. Steele's wife also told him in the the earlier conversation that she was afraid to stay at home. There seems to be no indication that it was Steele who she feared.

Steele had one, and only one goal in the second call to his wife. That was to explain to her that it would be her who certified that the recordings and all that would imply. Steele was obviously in full defense lawyer mode saying what he needed to say to protect his client.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread