VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 30th, 2018 #961
History Reviewed Channel

Default Israeli Espionage technologies sold to Saudi Arabia

[Tom Metzger found this. Jan]

He wrote:-

Saudi Arabia and Israel held secret meetings which led to an estimated $250-million deal, including the transfer of Israeli espionage technologies to the kingdom, Israeli media reported on Sunday, citing an exclusive report by the United Arab Emirate news website Al-Khaleej.

Some of the spy systems, which are the most sophisticated systems Israel has ever sold to any Arab country, have already been transferred to Saudi Arabia and put into use after a Saudi technical team received training in operating them, the report added.
Here’s the full story:-

Tel Aviv hasn’t confirmed the reports, nor has the Gulf kingdom, which doesn’t have official diplomatic ties with the Jewish state.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9514

Old October 30th, 2018 #962
History Reviewed Channel

Default S.Africa: 27 arrested in violent Stellenbosch protest

[As usual blacks do anything the hell they please. This was an illegal march. I’m glad some were arrested. But what punishment, if any they will get, and how many will just be let go, remains to be seen. I wouldn’t hold my breath. Also this is a bit fun … so many rich liberals and Jews are down there in the Cape! They thought money could protect them from our "fellow South Africans!” – idiots.

Note: A knobkerrie is basically a club – like you would associate with a caveman. It could crack your skull open easily. He’s a photo of one below:-

The Liberal journalist below whines that “this is not a civilisation”. Well, Liberals are among the main proponents of the ideas which lead to the DESTRUCTION OF CIVILISATION! Why moan and bitch about it now hey? You scum played a critical role in the destruction of the civilisation that was South Africa. Scum. Jan]

Twenty-seven people were arrested for public violence and malicious damage to property after an illegal march in Stellenbosch on Monday.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9518

Old October 30th, 2018 #963
History Reviewed Channel

Default S.Africa: The latest 2 farm attacks: 1 white man killed

[Here are some quick summaries of 2 farm attacks in the last week. The first one, where a white man was killed, is far out in the rural areas. The other attack is on a farm on the outskirts of Johannesburg – it was less serious. Jan]

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9521

Old October 30th, 2018 #964
History Reviewed Channel

Default Video: Excellent: Gun fire as Police smash violent crowd in Stellenbosch

[Here’s a short piece of film footage. The gun fire and explosions can be heard as the Police send the violent black crowd fleeing.

Controlling large numbers of violent blacks is really easy once you use the right tools for the job. Whites really have nothing to fear … once we get ourselves organised and we have the correct tools for the job. This, by the way, is all non-violent stuff. They are NOT shooting to kill. This is teargas, etc that you hear exploding. But, the white race has developed fabulous tools that can KILL! When those tools are applied properly… the problem would cease! Jan]

NB: This is the same incident 27 were arrested.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9523

Old October 30th, 2018 #965
History Reviewed Channel

Default Video: S.Africa: How blacks invade a Wine Farm in Stellenbosch

[Do you see all those shacks in the above photo? That’s how a Land Invasion works in South Africa! Blacks come … and they colonise your land!

You need to understand South African Law and how it works. The black ANC Govt made weird laws that ENABLE blacks to seize a white person’s land. They put these laws in place a long time ago. Blacks can move on to your land and begin erecting shacks. If the blacks stay there for 48 hours, then you CANNOT HAVE THEM EVICTED! You have to move FAST and get a court order to get them off.

There are some farms that are really big or remote and the owner is either not always there, or cannot observe all of his farm. In such cases, he may suddenly find that blacks have moved on to his land and he can’t get them off!!!

If he doesn’t get them evicted by the Police, by way of a court order within 48 hours he is then obliged to GIVE THEM WATER AND TOILET FACILITIES, ETC!!! He CANNOT have them removed then … without a court battle, and even if he wins, the Govt may need to decide where to put these blacks, and that could take quite a time too!

The ANC made it easy for blacks to invade land, and they use it quite often and the whites need to move fast or they’ll have enormous trouble! Those blacks might end up living on your farm for YEARS AT YOUR EXPENSE!

If the blacks are evicted, then the Govt sends in a special unit of blacks known as “The Red Ants”, who come and seize their materials. You’ll see them in the video.

Here’s a short video that shows the process in action on a wine farm in Stellenbosch! This event took place in August 2018. Jan]

Vacant land belonging to Louiesenhof Wines has been invaded in Stellenbosch. The owners obtained an urgent interdict on Saturday to prevent more people from erecting more structures.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9526

Old October 30th, 2018 #966
History Reviewed Channel

Default Chart: EXCELLENT: Jewbook’s nightmare year: 2018 – Facebook Investors on Edge Amid Steep Stock Slide – Jewish Costs mounting!

[Here’s a chart of Jewbook’s stock price. In 2017, Jewbook had a great year with the stock price climbing like crazy. However, 2018, is a nightmare year. Its even eating up part of 2017’s massive gains! Let’s hope that Jewbook dives some more! I hope that part of this is a result of all the bannings and bad behaviour towards large numbers of whites!

Notice how “The Cost of Safety” (i.e. Censorship of Whites), is biting into Facebook’s costs! FB also had one of the worst losses in stockmarket history earlier this year! I’m absolutely loving it! We whites can hurt these companies. We must stand firm. All this censorship is adding to the company problems!

The cost of Jewish censorship is mounting! So Jewbook … go f*ck yourselves … I hope you sink more you scum! Jan]

Facebook Inc. FB -2.26% is scheduled to announce third-quarter earnings after the market closes on Tuesday. Here’s what you need to know:

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9529

Old October 30th, 2018 #967
History Reviewed Channel

Default Video: S.Africa: Blacks Farm Land Invasion: If a person must DIE, then so be it…

[Here’s a short and interesting video showing some of these blacks who have invaded a wine farm. Now if you will watch this carefully, then I’ll explain some facts to you, then you’ll see that this is not quite what it appears to be.

This black woman talks about their “problems”. She says they decided to move their shacks here because they don’t have money to pay rent! But if you watch later, you’ll see this same woman with a loud-hailer and she’s singing something and the blacks are singing with her. This is a typical example of ANC/Black political agitation. These are the same tactics they used under Apartheid for different purposes. Blacks sing political/militant songs like this. These blacks did not “happen” to come here by accident. This is most definitely, politically organised and possibly paid for by someone. This is a form of “Political Warfare”. They’ve been doing this for decades.

Apparently they have a “problem” and this is the “solution”. The reality is different. These are political agitators who have a political agenda which masquerades as an “apparent solution to a problem”. But in reality… they are CREATING THE PROBLEM.

Unlike whites, blacks have babies like crazy without ever thinking of next month or next year. Black population growth, and black migration is a result of totally unrealistic population growth. In earlier times, most of these people would have died off. But these days, Liberals/Jews/Commies steal or misdirect funds to assist these blacks. These people cannot look after themselves. They consume more than they produce. They force their problems upon us. Mother Nature does not get a chance to put them in their place and to kill them, as she would have done in other times. It is whites who live within their means. These blacks are used to living beyond their means, producing little and consuming more, while popping out babies like crazy.

We need a return to Mother Nature. You will be shocked at what would happen then.

The one black man threatens that if someone must die then so be it… Well, I certainly hope we get to that stage.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9536

Old October 30th, 2018 #968
History Reviewed Channel

Default SHOCKER: Gun Laws: Jews trying to disarm White Australians! – 640,000 guns handed in – Crime up 44%

[Check out the shocking statistics below! I recently got this message. This is apparently from an Australian Police Officer. Well none of these negative effects should surprise you! Listening to a (((Liberal))) is always a waste of time. Their "solutions” actually just destroy civilisation and whites. All their arguments are pure sophistry. It is bogus nonsense masquerading as logic. They’re liars, they’re scum.

So I’m very, very sad to see Australians handing in a shocking 640,000 guns! This is terrible indeed. Whites in SA were also forced to hand in weapons some years ago, but it was a fraction of the above amount. Even so it was very bad.

Whites EVERYWHERE … GET YOUR HANDS ON GUNS… GET AS MANY AS YOU CAN… KEEP THEM… NEVER GIVE THEM UP! Buy anything: Handguns, shotguns, rifles… all guns are excellent and useful.

NEVER LISTEN TO A F*CKING LIBERAL. A Liberal is PREPARING THE WAY FOR COMMUNISM! A (((Liberal))) is giving advice that will:-

a) Destroy the country & civilisation

b) Destroy whites.

c) Lift up the criminal and communist scum.

(((Liberal))) advice is VERY DANGEROUS!

The most appropriate thing that any whites can do with (((Liberals))) is to hang them from the nearest tree or lamppost. I assure you, you’re dealing with extremely dangerous, hateful, sick people. If you think a rope solution is extreme… then you’ve not yet learned your lesson. I’m warning you, (((Liberals))) will DESTROY YOUR NATION AND DESTROY YOU!Jan]

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9540

Old October 30th, 2018 #969
History Reviewed Channel

Default Pic: Swastikas in Ancient Greece… Symbol of the White Race!

[Adolf Hitler chose a beautifully appropriate symbol for our race … a symbol found all over the place. The oldest swastikas are 12,000+ years old. My Boer Nazi pal found this photo. This is of Swastikas in ancient Greece! This is our symbol. Hitler regarded the Swastika as an "unconquerable symbol”. I think that if all whites will unite and gather around this symbol … then indeed you will see that he was right … it IS UNCONQUERABLE … because if our race stood together … WE WOULD BE UNCONQUERABLE!

The Swastikas below are from a floor pattern in Ancient Greece!

If any Jew/Liberal/Communist tells you that the Swastika is a “symbol of hate”, then just tell them to f*ck off! 14/88 Jan]

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9548

Old October 30th, 2018 #970
History Reviewed Channel

Default S.Africa: #BlackMonday 2018: Farm murder protesters set to ask Donald Trump for help

[The above photo is of a Boer husband and wife wearing t-shirts which translate as: "100% Boer Vrou” = "100% Boer Woman” "Wat wil jy se” = "What do you want to say?”

I’m not sure how #BlackMonday went this year. Don’t be surprised if it was a lot less impressive than last year. They had some really good ideas. One of them was that all whites in their individual capacity should open cases against Julius Malema! The idea is brilliant. I was going to look at attending #BlackMonday, most especially seeing the petition being handed to the US Embassy in Pretoria for Donald Trump. But when I couldn’t get specifics on times, etc – I decided not to spend my time driving there for something unknown. I will try to find out what exactly happened.

I’m not happy with my own legal progress and I’m doing my utmost to try to get things back on track. I really like the idea of laying a case against Malema personally. I can add this to my list of legal things to fight through directly. So hold on to that one. Perhaps next year I’ll be in a better position to push this one myself.

About the NCP – National Conservative Party: My understanding is that they tried to seize on #BlackMonday for themselves. I saw some messages from the person in charge a few months ago and was not impressed with the way it was worded. I did not like the “attitude” that was expressed. I know other groups were not going to take part with NCP, but were going to do their own thing on #BlackMonday.

I’m not too worried if attendance is down. Last year was a magnificent effort. I heard many whites saying that they only needed to do this ONCE to show how they feel. Regardless of whether they did it again, their feelings and anger on the matter wouldn’t change. We’re not like blacks who love striking endlessly. Instead, we will try to get results in other ways.

But the most important question is whether anyone handed in a petition at the US Embassy in Pretoria intended for Donald Trump! That is critical. I love the idea! Jan]

The #BlackMonday protests are scheduled to get underway on Monday 29 October, one year after a convoy of trucks and vehicles brought Cape Town to a standstill.

The demonstrations – which aim to raise awareness about farm murders in South Africa – took the country by surprise in 2017, where very little was known about the plans until they actually got underway.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9552

Old October 30th, 2018 #971
History Reviewed Channel

Default 5 Pics: Boers: S.Africa: PROOF: Are Siener Van Rensburg’s prophecies coming true now?

[I mentioned the other day that an intense panic is under way among white Christians in S.Africa, especially among Boers. Here’s the article: S.Africa: An Intense Christian (Suidlander?) race war panic underway… Siener Van Rensburg Prophecies for 2019

I want to show you what is doing the rounds among these people. Make no mistake, these people are desperate and fed up. They want something to come right for them. But is it these prophecies?

Let me show you what is circulating among them, which means a lot to them … BUT IS IT TRUE?

Remember that Van Rensburg’s prophecies come in strange forms and that there are different people who have written about them. The best book on the subject is: Die Vierkleur wapper weer (The old Boer Flag, 4 colours, will fly again). This is the only scientific analysis of Van Rensburg’s prophecies that exists. But this book has not been read by many people. The man who has popularised the prophecies is Adriaan Snyman, the father-in-law of Gustav Muller of the Suidlanders. Snyman is the “High Priest” of the Van Rensburg cult. He and Muller are the ones constantly putting out their insights and new interpretations of this Van Rensburg material. This is a key thing to keep in mind.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9556

Old October 30th, 2018 #972
History Reviewed Channel

Default IMPORTANT: The growing mental instability of S.Africans, especially the WHITES!

[The following is from my Boer NAZI Pal. He has a Masters’ Degree in Psychology. This ties back to the Boer Christians and them being drawn to the prophecies of Siener Van Rensburg and a group like these Suidlanders who play on manipulating these trusting people.

I have written some articles about the things that are going on here among the whites: 5 Pics: Boers: S.Africa: PROOF: Are Siener Van Rensburg’s prophecies coming true now?

So as you will see, my Boer NAZI pal concluded that the Boers and other Christian Whites are indulging in a mental form of escapism because of the many stresses they are under. Keep in mind that this is the result of dumping “bad Apartheid” for “the good Rainbow Nation of South Africa” that the (((Liberals))) lied so much about. How’s that working out for whites on the ground? Its hell and they’re suffering from mental instability as a result from living in a country run by black communist lunatics, liars, criminals and listening to lying scum Liberals and Communists. So let this be a reminder to you that “Liberalism” and Communism is hell.

NB: Let me add this point: The Boer Christians are NOT criminal people at all. As frustrated as they are, they do not wish to do illegal things.

I suspect that eventually, these Boer Christians will change. And when they change, I suspect that various forms of intense anger will come to the fore. I will pose the question to my Boer NAZI pal and ask him what is the likely outcome if years of frustration and escapism fails them. Jan]

My Boer NAZI Pal wrote:-

I heard the other day that the psychological stability of people in SA especially the Whites are becoming more and more unstable as a result of the severe economic uncertainty, the severe criminality, the farm murders, the threatening of confiscating of property. This leads to very high neuroses and psychosis and delusions like the Siener stories. When I did Psychology honours in 1976 there was an English lady with us in class that did several studies over a time in war-zones in the Middle East (also in Israel) and she found that the norm of “normality” changed as a result of the war pressures and slowly “normal” people are regarded as crazy and psychotic people like schizophrenics are more and more regarded as normal!

It was the comment on the psychological status of South Africans in the new SA by psychologists long ago. To me it sounds credible because I found that after 1994 Whites became totally disillusioned with the awareness that they are powerless and became a small minority under black majority power. So you got crazy delusional movements like e.g. the “Israelites” who stated they are actually the “real” Israel/Jews and that God will now rescue them. The severe protests of the CP (Conservative Party), HNP (Herstigte Nationale Party = Reconstituted National Party) & the AWB who mustered 100,000 people at the Voortrekker monument during the 80’s and early 90’s just disappeared overnight and the possibility for the CP to win an election was gone etc.

I asked him, in layman’s terms what he meant by neuroses and psychosis. He replied: That means the people are put under severe anxiety and stress day by day as a result of the circumstances around them and more and more are trying to escape this situation by means of delusional thinking. Its a form of escapism.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9559

Old November 1st, 2018 #973
History Reviewed Channel

Default 1978: Rhodesian Bush War: Attacks on Rhodesia’s White Farmers Grow in Intensity

[Here is a US newspaper article from 1978. This is after Rhodesia was sent downhill thanks to the idiot Vorster in SA who was being pressured by the Jew scumbag Kissinger from the USA. Vorster had insisted we must release black leaders, garbage like Mugabe, whom we had in detention. There were threats on cutting off ammunition and petrol supplies from South Africa, which was our ONLY lifeline. All this happened when the Jew Kissinger and a hateful black, Andrew Young, who was an Obama of his time, a black radical piece of shit, got involved in "helping us”. When Carter and Young and Kissinger stuck their noses into Rhodesia, they totally screwed it up for us whites.

The white farmers were on the forefront of a vicious war there, and its something that’s been carried on by these communist blacks right into South Africa. Jan]

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9562

Old November 1st, 2018 #974
History Reviewed Channel

Default PROOF: 3 Pics: White South Africans are excluded from a new job creation initiative

[Here, from Front National is evidence showing that whites are being openly excluded from getting jobs. The blacks have ruled this country for 24 years. During all this time there has been Affirmative Action (and as many as another 130 anti-white laws) that discriminate against whites. One white man recently told me that he had been unable to find a job for 8 years.

Whites even lose part of their own businesses in order to implement BEE; Black Economic Empowerment – which basically forces blacks to own part of your company).

At one point, in 2016, I was talking to a non-white manager I knew who was working for a major Bank, one of our big 4 banks. He told me that there were very aggressive moves in that Bank to employ non-whites even if they didn’t make the grade. There is an aggressive anti-white agenda out there, especially with regard to driving experienced or qualified whites out of their jobs.

Look at the screen shots from the system below. Ramaphosa is in with the Jews. This “Yes” initiative sounds a lot like Obama’s “Yes we can” nonsense.

Let me be clear about this: I don’t care if the non-whites want to seize all the jobs. But let us then, honestly, in public, acknowledge that their system is anti-white. And if their system allows for BLACKS ONLY to get jobs, then it is only FAIR that we whites engage in our own WHITES ONLY businesses and whites only job creation. I’m quite happy, and would be delighted in fact, if whites could create their own economy, employ their own people and run their own businesses. BUT DON’T TELL ME WE ARE FREE AND EQUAL IN THIS STUPID BLACK DOMINATED SOUTH AFRICA WHEN WE ARE NOT! Jan]

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9569

Old November 1st, 2018 #975
History Reviewed Channel

Default PROOF: 3 Pics: White South Africans are excluded from a new job creation initiative

[Here, from Front National is evidence showing that whites are being openly excluded from getting jobs. The blacks have ruled this country for 24 years. During all this time there has been Affirmative Action (and as many as another 130 anti-white laws) that discriminate against whites. One white man recently told me that he had been unable to find a job for 8 years.

Whites even lose part of their own businesses in order to implement BEE; Black Economic Empowerment – which basically forces blacks to own part of your company).

At one point, in 2016, I was talking to a non-white manager I knew who was working for a major Bank, one of our big 4 banks. He told me that there were very aggressive moves in that Bank to employ non-whites even if they didn’t make the grade. There is an aggressive anti-white agenda out there, especially with regard to driving experienced or qualified whites out of their jobs.

Look at the screen shots from the system below. Ramaphosa is in with the Jews. This “Yes” initiative sounds a lot like Obama’s “Yes we can” nonsense.

Let me be clear about this: I don’t care if the non-whites want to seize all the jobs. But let us then, honestly, in public, acknowledge that their system is anti-white. And if their system allows for BLACKS ONLY to get jobs, then it is only FAIR that we whites engage in our own WHITES ONLY businesses and whites only job creation. I’m quite happy, and would be delighted in fact, if whites could create their own economy, employ their own people and run their own businesses. BUT DON’T TELL ME WE ARE FREE AND EQUAL IN THIS STUPID BLACK DOMINATED SOUTH AFRICA WHEN WE ARE NOT! Jan]

President Cyril Ramaphosa launched his “Yes” initiative after his maiden State of the Nation speech in February this year, 2018, to address the situation around youth unemployment in South Africa.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9569

Old November 1st, 2018 #976
History Reviewed Channel

Default Before Obama: Andrew Young, Black American radical: British Angry at Young For Remark on Rhodesia

[The above photo is of Andrew Young. Andrew Young was a radical black "liberal” (read: white-hating communist) from the USA. Here Young "makes an accidental remark” about the weak pathetic British. I can’t say for one second that the British were actually on our side or even willing to take our side as the US newspaper article below claims. The weak, useless pieces of British shit, did nothing for the whites of Rhodesia. Indeed they were only TOO KEEN TO WASH THEIR HANDS OF US I tell you. Nor were the Americans any better. In fact, the USA totally destroyed Rhodesia by putting immense pressure on South Africa. We got threats from the South African Govt, but it was all because of Carter’s scum: the Jew POS Kissinger and his black buddy, the radical piece of shit known as Andrew Young.

Let me tell you that the USA and Britain, were weak pathetic garbage, willing to bend over backwards for the black communists at every twist and turn. The British even declared the election FREE AND FAIR when there was MASSIVE EVIDENCE that Mugabe had terrorised and threatened the blacks if they did not vote for him. Margret Thatcher, is herself a piece of shit I’ll tell you. I have no respect for her and not even for Ronald Reagan. I think Reagan went on to screw the white South Africans over.

America, but especially Britain, are weak I tell you. Back then … they were as weak as shit. The Russians, Chinese and Cubans were doing anything the hell they wanted. Jan]

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9572

Old November 1st, 2018 #977
History Reviewed Channel

Default S.Africa: EXCELLENT: Blacks SHATTERED their own bank! VBS to be liquidated! – Stole R2 billion!

[I’m LMAO! 53 blacks, including Julius Malema and his stupid white-hating communist EFF pals, looted a black bank, where blacks were the majority of customers. The whole thing was a "black affair”. Owned by blacks, run by blacks, for blacks … and blacks looted the whole thing to the point of liquidation. Its hillarious.

This is the same Julius Malema, piece of shit, who runs around telling the blacks, that WHITES stole everything from them! Meanwhile his bum chums are busing stealing from their own people … while hypocritically pointing their fingers at the whites always!

SARB = South African Reserve Bank aka our “Fed”. Same thing.

I do wonder how it was that the VBS thing came to light. This is one of the best things that has ever happened… right in the faces of the blacks, and they can point their fingers at us all they want… but this time EVERYTHING IS CLEARLY THEM SCREWING THEMSELVES! Malema has been quiet, the piece of crap. Maybe he’s running scared for once, the piece of garbage. Jan]

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9578

Old November 1st, 2018 #978
History Reviewed Channel

Default 3 Charts: South Africans are leaving the country, selling their houses… Emigration increasing…

[Here is some bank data from SA. From this data it should be clear, as I have indicated, that although whites are leaving, they are not leaving in the droves they did before. Just look back ten years and how much worse it was. In 2008, many whites, especially Liberal types, fled this country. You can see it clearly on the charts. However, you can see that from a low of 2014, there has been a steady increase again as whites are struggling under financial and political strain and they’re leaving again.

NB: The reason people fled SA in 2008 en masse was because our electricity grid began collapsing and we were experiencing power failures and rolling blackouts like never before. That freaked out a lot of people. 2008 was also the year the global banking system almost collapsed – sadly, it was saved by the US Govt.

NB: Less whites are leaving because all the (((RICH))) left this country already. The people who are left are less and less in a position to leave. There are others who just refuse and see no reason to abandon this country. I agree, we should fight for our piece of land here. We whites must give up nothing. If the blacks want our stuff we should burn it down or blow it up. That’s my view. Jan]

New data from lender FNB finds that pro-cyclical motives for selling homes in South Africa continue to recede gradually, which is a reflection of broad residential market softening since 2015.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9581

Old November 1st, 2018 #979
History Reviewed Channel

Default Video: South Africa: The Land the Super Rich raped to death

South Africa is the land of monopolies & oligopolies where the rich own and run almost everything. There is no such thing as a “Free Market” in South Africa. I discuss how the Rich, Super-Rich and Jews have abused South Africa for over a hundred years. Everything that exists, is only there to make the rich happy. The rich and super-rich do anything the hell they please and almost all their power has remained in tact right until now.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=394

Old November 1st, 2018 #980
History Reviewed Channel

Default Video: South Africa: Blacks drown White boy in boiling water

Its not just Boers who face incredible brutality. Whites in South Africa, regardless of their background are the targets of savagery. Here we see how blacks came and killed a Portuguese family. (Most of the Portuguese in South Africa are originally from their colonies of Angola and Mozambique. In this news story we see the hideous cruelty meted out to the mother, father, son and even their dog by blacks hell-bent on revenge! This happened in Johannesburg a few years ago.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=1363

Thread