Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Science & Technology
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Should cloning and other techniques of genetic engineering be used to ensure survival
Yes without a doubt. 8 53.33%
No it is wrong.[Please state why]. 6 40.00%
Not sure[Please state your uncertainties]. 1 6.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 29th, 2005 #81
Subrosa
Banned

Default Toni, just put Rajah the homosexual freak on ignore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord
I am showing to you the same contempt that you chose to give to me and which you actively supported in others such as the troll Sub Rosa Luxemburg.
Now don`t you have some housework to do?

At least she has a job Rajah. A job that ensures the future of our people? What do you do, other than sound like a shrill Homosexual? Hmmm?

Old March 29th, 2005 #82
Subrosa
Banned

Default Toni's the Champ! What a thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni
LOL! Subrosa, your posts are pretty good!

see my new thread http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=16858

Toni Just got the drop on the Aryan paki!

Stunner! Stunner!

Toni just opened up a can of whoop ass on Rajah!

The cover

1….2…..3…..

Toni is the new champion!

My gawd in heaven, look at the carnage here!

post borrowed from Jim Underwood

Old March 29th, 2005 #83
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa
You write like a homosexual. Really.
Really? You are acquainted with their intimate company then?

subRosa's name honors feminist pioneers in art, activism, labor, science, and politics: Rosa Bonheur, Rosa Luxemburg, Rosie the Riveter, Rosa Parks and Rosie Franklin.

subRosa is a reproducible cyberfeminist cell of cultural researchers committed to combining art, activism, and politics to explore and critique the effects of the intersections of the new information and biotechnologies on women's bodies, lives, and work.

subRosa produces artworks, activist campaigns and projects, publications, media interventions, and public forums that make visible the effects of the interconnections of technology, gender, and difference; feminism and global capital; new bio and medical technologies and women's health; and the changed conditions of labor and reproduction for women in the integrated circuit.

subRosa practices a situational embodied feminist politics nourished by conviviality, self-determination, and the desire for affirmative alliances and coalitions.

http://www.cyberfeminism.net/

Old March 29th, 2005 #84
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa
At least she has a job Rajah. A job that ensures the future of our people? What do you do, other than sound like a shrill Homosexual? Hmmm?
Answer the question about why you chose to name yourself after a feminist web site that extolls the virtues of Jewish communist Rosa Luxemburg!You are avoiding the issue.I have exposed you and now you attack me for it.

Old May 7th, 2005 #85
rockcat

Now i hate taking sides here but Subrosa your posts are stupid wheres your arguement ?Its just purile childish name calling . Paki this and paki that total nonsense and why wont you answer the question of why your named after a commie Jewish bitch?
I have not read one intelligent comment from you.
Keep up the good work Aryan Lord the mans a fool and is beneath contempt a
wanker for one and all to see

Old May 9th, 2005 #86
Toni

Default This Thread Needs To Be Closed, Thx!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcat
Now i hate taking sides here but Subrosa your posts are stupid wheres your arguement ?Its just purile childish name calling . Paki this and paki that total nonsense and why wont you answer the question of why your named after a commie Jewish bitch?
I have not read one intelligent comment from you.
Keep up the good work Aryan Lord the mans a fool and is beneath contempt a
wanker for one and all to see

Hey look at the date of these posts, and don't expect a reply to your flame.

Old May 11th, 2005 #87
ManAboveTime

Default Nature Must Rule

Genetic engineering aims to make possible what Nature does not want to occur.

Genetic engineering is an assault on Mother Nature's laws just as much so as interracial breeding is.

Old May 14th, 2005 #88
White Wolf_The Great

Many will say that genetic alteration goes against nature\God etc. But I say that the use of modern medicine does the same and it has already proven to have bad results.

Penicillin was considered a miracle drug. The antibiotic revolution began. We could now cure most anything! Was the claim of doctors and scientists. But now peoples bodies are developing a resistance to antibiotics and infections are becoming harder than ever to fight. Every time someone uses an antibiotic to fight an infection, that infectious strain of bacteria develops tolerance. Not only does it weaken the human immune system in the long run, it also helps evolve strains of bacteria to be more dangerous.

With medicine we are able to temporarily alleviate illnesses that would render us dead or unworthy of mating.

An example of this is dental braces. People with ugly messed up teeth look disgusting and had a lower chance of breeding offspring. But with braces we are able to fix this problem so that the subject may look beautiful and have the opportunity to breed many children… those children will have bad teeth and their children will have worse teeth etc.

Another example is allergies. Take the sinus allergy for example: this intolerance to normal air born particles renders the victim unattractive and unproductive. The sneezing, coughing, swollen sinuses, and other symptoms generally make the sufferer look terrible, and limits their ability to work in certain climates or become involved in certain activities. The end result of this is lowered sex appeal and less productivity, thus their success rate (survival rate) and sex appeal are lowered so that they don’t breed as much as the competition. In pre-antihistamine times this would lower the amount of offspring the allergy sufferers would have, thus removing this flaw from the gene pool. But with today’s miracle drugs most allergy sufferers are able to suppress the evidence and effect of their illness, thus they have as much of a breeding chance as healthy person.

This is true with glasses, scoliosis and many many other illnesses that are hereditary. We have the ability to alleviate the visible symptoms, thus the ill person is ensured an equal breeding chance as the healthiest of our people.

Creating penicillin, antihistamines, glasses, braces, and other remedies are only acting as cover-ups; not cures. Because we can only cover-up societies biological weaknesses; we are only forcing these weaknesses to resurface ever stronger in our gene pool. Thus we are weakening and destroying ourselves through medical technology.

So to anyone who believes that genetic alteration is playing Frankenstein with Mother Nature; I can only tell you that we have been playing Frankenstein with Mother Nature since we first discovered fire.

Also, genetic technology will eventually be able to permanently remove most hereditary flaws from our gene pool. In other words, we may now have the ability to undo the damage caused by medicine and poor mating habits.

Certainly there is the potential for a catastrophic disaster by playing with genetic alteration, but so was the potential disaster for playing with fire, electricity, penicillin, and nuclear physics.

Despite the constant danger posed to us by scientific achievement, the upward progress of it makes it worth it. Our “purpose” is to progress. If we don’t progress we will die out like the dinosaurs.

Old May 14th, 2005 #89
rockcat

Hey look at the date of these posts, and don't expect a reply to your flame.

Whoops been away for awhile , doesnt time fly on VNN news

Old May 15th, 2005 #90
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by manabovetime
Genetic engineering aims to make possible what Nature does not want to occur.

Genetic engineering is an assault on Mother Nature's laws just as much so as interracial breeding is.
I understand your fears but I think that you are wrong to personalise nature in that way.
Nature knows many forms of adaptation and is not static. Genetic engineering allows Aryan man the prospect of correcting the balance and eliminating the results of miscegenation.

Thread