Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 8th, 2010 #1
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default "Pimp My Ride" producer suspect in wife's death.

This guy may or may not be tribe. Still looking on the internetz to find out.

Quote:
MEXICO CITY, Mexico -- "Survivor" and "Pimp My Ride" producer Bruce Beresford-Redman is a suspect in his wife's death days after reporting her missing in the resort city of Cancun, a Mexican official said Thursday.
The body of Monica Beresford-Redman was found Thursday in a sewer at the swanky Moon Palace resort where the family was on vacation, according to the official at the office of the attorney general for Quintana Roo state, where Cancun is located.
A witness at the hotel saw the couple arguing Sunday, and Bruce Beresford-Redman has been detained as a suspect, said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to talk to the media about the case.
The cause of death has not been determined.
Beresford-Redman told police Tuesday that his wife left the hotel the previous day and never returned, the official said.
Beresford-Redman was a producer for 20 episodes of the Emmy-nominated reality show "Survivor" in 2000, according to his profile on Imdb.com.
The Web site also names him as the creator of "Pimp My Ride," a popular MTV car makeover show, and as an executive producer for several episodes of "Crash Course," another reality series.
Beresford-Redman was nominated for three Emmys for his work on "Survivor," which sends a group of strangers to remote places around the world to compete for prizes that help them endure the wilderness.
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...ent&id=7375342

Thread