Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 8th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Unhappy Relationships you had which you would never do again . .

. . what kind of relationships did you have in your life which you would NEVER do again ?

. . as for me , I'm a married man with children now but I've also been through some shit when it comes to relationships with the opposite gender . .

When I was 16 I was in a relationship with an alcoholic female ( she was 20 at that time ) for two years and , needless to say , we both went through a lot of trouble during that time . .

She was unemployed during that time and more or less spent the whole day 'partying' . . .

She had quite a "reputation" ( negatively ,that is ) on her block and TBH she was more or less the reason I often got into trouble ( along with her . .) . .

I cut the relationship after two years yet even after that she used to still 'stalk' me for some time . . Had to change my phone number because of her . .

We never had contact again after that ( hell ,I don't even know if she still lives in my city ( though I've heard rumours that she moved to the Hannover region . . .

. . where her family stems from ) ) but I would never talk to her anyway anymore . .

I had personal problems at that time and the relationship with her was anything but 'uplifting' . . .

( we got to know each other at a work-training-project we both attended prior to that . .)

Well ,shit happens . . quite literally ( as it happens she also was a massive pot-smoker at that time . .)

I never felt 'loved'. .

In fact I spent much of the less remaining cash at that time on her . . .

Yeah , we did have some 'adventurous' times but overall , she was more trouble than anything else . . .

In fact I once almost got my face kicked in in a pub I attended with her because she was rude to the female bartender which 'caught the attention' of some of the regulars . . .

In a way , I wish she has managed 'to make something out of herself' in the meantime ( we both weren't in 'such a good societal position' at that time . .) though I'd never open contact with her again . .

. . yet "what's past is past" . . .

How 'bout you ?

Any relationships you'd never consider again . . ?

Old January 8th, 2019 #2
Gladiatrix

I'm coming up on the three year devastating anniversary of the man who humiliated me. After what he did to me (emotionally crippling) I swore I would never date again.

We had dated for two months. He was perfect on paper. Well educated (BA, Masters and PhD from Ivies, and a JD), rich and almost 16 years older. 75% Italian and handsome.

I let him have sex with me and then he turned on me. Acted like I was a whore and was awful.

I have met someone else who I think might be interested. I know he had been married. He told me today he is not married. No idea if he's divorced (more likely considering our ages, he's 10 months older than me) or widowed. I think I would prefer latter. I'm interested and also afraid of getting hurt again.

Last edited by Gladiatrix; January 8th, 2019 at 10:57 PM.

Old January 9th, 2019 #3
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
I'm coming up on the three year devastating anniversary of the man who humiliated me. After what he did to me (emotionally crippling) I swore I would never date again.

We had dated for two months. He was perfect on paper. Well educated (BA, Masters and PhD from Ivies, and a JD), rich and almost 16 years older. 75% Italian and handsome.

I let him have sex with me and then he turned on me. Acted like I was a whore and was awful.

I have met someone else who I think might be interested. I know he had been married. He told me today he is not married. No idea if he's divorced (more likely considering our ages, he's 10 months older than me) or widowed. I think I would prefer latter. I'm interested and also afraid of getting hurt again.

Natalie Imbruglia - Torn (Official Video)

Well I'm single btw. Just saying.

Old January 9th, 2019 #4
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking I couldnt help sayin it

Quote:

I let him have sex with me and then he turned on me.
Lousy in the sack are ya?

Old January 9th, 2019 #5
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Lousy in the sack are ya?
No, quite the opposite. I can tell you he was a disappointment.

Old January 9th, 2019 #6
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Well I'm single btw. Just saying.
But I'm not Korean.

Old January 9th, 2019 #7
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
But I'm not Korean.
So? it's just a few of them little hotties I like, mainly in the Moranbong band I'd hit.

Old January 9th, 2019 #8
ColdFire
Banned

Smile . . different year ,same 'moron-bong'-bitches and Jeffrey at it again . .

LOL . .

. . yer still not over that fascination , dude ?

I probably don‘t have to tell you anymore why I refer to them as ‘moron-bong-bitches' . .

heehee
Quote:
So? it's just a few of them little hotties I like, mainly in the Moranbong band I'd hit.
. . may I remind you of this thread . . . ?

Some Aryan hot ass bitches for Jeff Smither to fantasize about . .

. . which I specifically set up just for you ?

. . maybe my work wasn‘t finished.

Hmmmm . .

. . shock-therapy ? !

Last edited by ColdFire; January 9th, 2019 at 12:47 PM.

Old January 9th, 2019 #9
ColdFire
Banned

. . why is it that in practically EVERY thread about broads you bring on the 'Moranbong' . . ?

. . does your mind circulate about anything else . .? ( at least recently ? )

I know you're single and I know how much it sucks to be one but developing a taste for some commie chinks . . ? ( maybe out of frustration . . ? )

You mentioned them in this thread . . .
https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...43#post2255343
. .this one . . .
https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...04#post2259704

. . . that's just counting two . .

Old January 9th, 2019 #10
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
. . why is it that in practically EVERY thread about broads you bring on the 'Moranbong' . . ?

. . does your mind circulate about anything else . .? ( at least recently ? )

I know you're single and I know how much it sucks to be one but developing a taste for some commie chinks . . ? ( maybe out of frustration . . ? )

You mentioned them in this thread . . .
https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...43#post2255343
. .this one . . .
https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...04#post2259704

. . . that's just counting two . .
They're communist but they're really cute. SOME Of them are like Jo Kuk-hyang. They look white except for their eyes. It's not like I like a spic or any mud like that. Here is their New Years Eve performance. See how they look cute dancing around?

Also around here being single sucks. This area of the state it's all old people or fat, white trash. Certainly don't look slim like Moranbong.

Old January 9th, 2019 #11
Gladiatrix

Quote:
They're communist but they're really cute. SOME Of them are like Jo Kuk-hyang. They look white except for their eyes. It's not like I like a spic or any mud like that. Here is their New Years Eve performance. See how they look cute dancing around?

Also around here being single sucks. This area of the state it's all old people or fat, white trash. Certainly don't look slim like Moranbong.

Moranbong Band - New Year Performance Medley
Can you just stop it? Jaysus Christmas, I've had it up to here with videos of those zipperheads!

Old January 9th, 2019 #12
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:

Moranbong Band - New Year Performance Medley
. . . most peculiar logic you have , man

. . gotta say . . .

( song by two kikes ( Simon & Karbunkle ) , kikes are the inventors of N . Korea's system ( Bolshevism ) )

I have decided though to not involve myself into your bringing on your fascination for 'them Moranbong' anymore . . .

Seek help . .

Last edited by ColdFire; January 10th, 2019 at 11:08 AM.

Old January 9th, 2019 #13
T.Garrett
Banned

Smile if you say so sunshine ...

Quote:
No, quite the opposite. I can tell you he was a disappointment.
Sorry to hear, I need a partner who can give as good as she gets or forgetaboutit

Almost impossible to find a woman like that these days gladiatwit

just joking with you btw, you first made comment to me the other day so I responded. Dont wanna trigger your needy boyfriends on the forum to give me the downthumbs every time I post do I hahahahaha.

Cheers

Last edited by T.Garrett; January 10th, 2019 at 12:02 AM.

Old January 10th, 2019 #14
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Sorry to hear, I need a partner who can give as good as she gets or forgetaboutit

Almost impossible to find a woman like that these days gladiatwit

just joking with you btw, you first made comment to me the other day so I responded. Dont wanna trigger your needy boyfriends on the forum to give me the downthumbs every time I post do I hahahahaha.

Cheers
Well she can go out with me. Get her a Moranbong hat to wear too. I bet it would look hot!

Old January 10th, 2019 #15
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:

Natalie Imbruglia - Torn (Official Video)
While I would rather put Q-tips made of sharp metal in my ears than bop to Imbruglia, I'm sorry this happened to you--I have a suggestion (well actually a couple):

1. You don't have to be hurt again--once you understand how something works you can be in control of what happens to you. Set a standard and if it's not met, move on.

Two months may have seemed long enough but if you want a family then you should both be talking about that (marriage, or if neither of you want a paper marriage then the equivalent in your living arrangement) before the funny business occurs. (Funny business being sex).

2. Don't think of it as an 'anniversary', since those are for the things that uplift you.

Stuff that is bad is remembered, like last year I felt sick and weird on a random day in July and then realized it's the day my father died. I made no connection to that consciously, it was just an ingrained physical recognition of that being the day, which is weird.

The word may not have that conscious meaning to you but it's use makes it sound like you are holding on to the memory too long and hard.

Old January 10th, 2019 #16
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Well she can go out with me. Get her a Moranbong hat to wear too. I bet it would look hot!
White Nationalism is rethinking it's relationship with Moranbong fetishism. #dealbreakerz

Old January 10th, 2019 #17
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
White Nationalism is rethinking it's relationship with Moranbong fetishism. #dealbreakerz
Okay a Schutzstaffel hat then.

Old January 10th, 2019 #18
Ray Allan

Hey guys, I managed to find a picture of Jeffrey Smither. It wasn't easy to find, though.

#jeffsmitheriskimjongun

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 10th, 2019 #19
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
While I would rather put Q-tips made of sharp metal in my ears than bop to Imbruglia, I'm sorry this happened to you--I have a suggestion (well actually a couple):

1. You don't have to be hurt again--once you understand how something works you can be in control of what happens to you. Set a standard and if it's not met, move on.

Two months may have seemed long enough but if you want a family then you should both be talking about that (marriage, or if neither of you want a paper marriage then the equivalent in your living arrangement) before the funny business occurs. (Funny business being sex).

2. Don't think of it as an 'anniversary', since those are for the things that uplift you.

Stuff that is bad is remembered, like last year I felt sick and weird on a random day in July and then realized it's the day my father died. I made no connection to that consciously, it was just an ingrained physical recognition of that being the day, which is weird.

The word may not have that conscious meaning to you but it's use makes it sound like you are holding on to the memory too long and hard.
The new guy I met may be interested. He's much closer to my age. He is also religious, so most on this forum will down vote this. I'm not an atheist. Tried to be in college to be edgy and freak out mumsy in rebellion. I later tried Wicca. I think that without a higher power life just has no meaning. One thing I do remember my mum saying to me back then was "find a man who loves God more than himself." Funny, as I ran into a pretty cool older black woman I know yesterday who chants at a Buddhist temple who agreed with her. Basically, as long as it's not Islam or Judaism, I don't mind religion.

I'm 53 and he's 54, so I don't think kids are in the picture.

Old January 10th, 2019 #20
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
The new guy I met may be interested. He's much closer to my age. He is also religious, so most on this forum will down vote this. I'm not an atheist. Tried to be in college to be edgy and freak out mumsy in rebellion. I later tried Wicca. I think that without a higher power life just has no meaning. One thing I do remember my mum saying to me back then was "find a man who loves God more than himself." Funny, as I ran into a pretty cool older black woman I know yesterday who chants at a Buddhist temple who agreed with her. Basically, as long as it's not Islam or Judaism, I don't mind religion.

I'm 53 and he's 54, so I don't think kids are in the picture.

Woody Allen Contemplates God in "Hannah & Her Sisters"

You're entitled to your own belief about the guy in the sky, but re what the chanting Knee Grow told you: it doesn't apply if the person is foolin' you.

And that's not just for Xtians but anyone: people pretend to be all sorts of things if they know that's what YOU are. So if you are looking for a 'god first' guy you might find one who is using that to gain the trust of others.

Look beyond the label and see if the behavior matches. If it doesn't, then you know what they are and be glad you know, moving on.

There are people who believe in god who are sincere and good to their families, of course, but some of the worst cases of maltreatment of people have also been done under the mask of the 'I'm a god first kind of guy' too.

So remember that and tell the black wumin to chew on it for a bit.

I have a cousin who thinks the movie you are showing a clip of there is hilarious, but I've never seen it cuz I can't standz Woody Allen. It takes a special kind of man to raise a kid and then marry it.

Woody Allen is no more interesting to me for being 'irreligious' than Warren Jeffs is to most Xtians.

But he and Jeff might have something in common (Jeff being a yellow-phile not a pedo).

Thread