VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 2nd, 2019 #1
Stewart Meadows

Default Andrew Anglin demolishes Hymiewood's latest jew feminist movie "Captain Marvel" a.k.a. "Captain Flat Ass"

Quote:
Your New Flying Mommy Captain Marvel has Disgusting Foot Fungus

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
February 15, 2019

Your new mommy will be flying into theaters in March to give you a lecture about your white male privilege – but when she shows up to shame you for having a penis and being genetically superior to a nigger, you’re in for a nasty surprise!

And no, it isn’t her squishy manlike dogface.

It is something much more nasty and surprising.

Thanks to imageboard foot fetishists, the internet has made a brutally shocking discovery.

You see, this new mommy is stricken with foot fungus, which has caused her toenails to rot.

How is it that a famous Hollywood actress has a tragic and tragically noticeable (by /tv/ foot fetishists) medical condition that is generally only a problem for the extremely elderly living in nursing homes and maybe people in third world slums?

I have no idea, but it demonstrates a shocking lack of self-care on the part of this woman.

People tend to think of women as “taking care of themselves,” but this is a misnomer. What they actually do is obsessively manage their appearance – but only in the laziest possible ways, generally relating to plucking facial hair and putting on makeup, or vomiting up a chocolate cake in order to remain thin.

Captain Marvel – who’s real life name is Brie Larson – apparently didn’t have the time to go to a clinical spa to get the laser treatment or to acquire the necessary creams that are constantly being advertised on Fox News to solve this issue.

She is probably unawares of internet foot fetishists combing over pictures of her feet on the internet, and just figured “fuck it, no one will notice my disgusting foot fungus, I can save time by not getting laser treatment – time which I can spend not doing squats.”

And doing squats she is not.

Talk about zero ass. A normal person would have a bigger ass than that just from walking to and from the car.

Which makes us wonder if this bitch may actually be so lazy that she uses an electric scooter to get around like those fat people at Walmart.

This is how lazy women are. All women are supposed to be concerned about looking good because their looks are their only value as women, but this particular woman is specifically paid to look good as a job. And she cannot manage an apocalyptic foot fungus outbreak, let alone do squats.

Which begs the question: is this disgusting, dogfaced, foot fungus, no ass whore really fit to be your new mommy?

Well, the Jews at Disney think so.

But the real question is: do the broken down estrogenized bugmen who frequent these films think so?
(...)
We will have to wait and see the ticket sales.

For the record, the bugmen have thus far held out against getting sucked into a Hollywood feminist lecture. The last time the Jews tried to bait the bugmen with this sort of thing was with Ghostbusters, which was considered one of the worst box office failures in history.

(...)
They chose handsome niggers for Black Panther but in feminist films they will only choose disgusting bitches. And that is on purpose. It is part of the feminist thing that they only achieve the objective if men will subject themselves to a totally disgusting woman or women, which is why this foot fungus no-ass dogface is the lead in the latest Marvel lecture and why they chose four disgusting women in Ghostbusters.

If men go to the film because it features an attractive woman, that defeats the purpose of the lecture.
(...)
The release of Captain Marvel is a watershed moment. We shall see if America is ready to accept an ugly domineering foot fungus dominatrix as their new mommy.
https://dailystormer.name/your-new-f...g-foot-fungus/

Old March 2nd, 2019 #2
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Is Marvel Hiring A Butt Double For Brie Larson?

(…) In one of the oddest and most humorous stories of the week, Marvel Studios is searching for a ‘butt double’ for reshoots of Avengers 4 due out next year. Disney is scheduled to begin a series of reshoots over the coming weeks as it prepares for a lengthy post-production. In a Georgia Central Casting Facebook page (GCC) ad, they call for additional photography and a ‘butt double’ presumably for Brie Larson who is set to play Captain Marvel in the latest film.
https://society-reviews.com/2018/08/...r-brie-larson/

Old March 2nd, 2019 #3
Ironguard1940

Default How can a superheroine be in such bad shape?

Captain Marvel is the alter ego of Billy Batson. When he said SHAZAM, he became the world's strongest human. This movie is about Carol Danvers, who is Ms. Marvel, and that is what this movie should be titled. Either way, I will not pay one red cent to see it.

Old March 2nd, 2019 #4
Stewart Meadows

The goyim know. Shut it down!

Quote:
Rotten Tomatoes rescues Captain Marvel from review trolls

Rotten Tomatoes is fighting back against online trolls. The reviews aggregator site announced that it will prevent users from commenting on a film before its release date, after a recent barrage of negative online comments targeting the forthcoming Captain Marvel film.
(...)
It appears the backlash has been fuelled by Larson’s recent comments about the movie’s press tour, in which she expressed growing concerns about the “overwhelmingly white male” proportion of film journalists she has spoken to over the last few years. In an interview with Marie Claire earlier this year, the actor, who won an Oscar in 2016 for her performance in Room, spoke about utilising her role as the eponymous superhero to campaign for increased diversity in the movie industry.
https://www.theguardian.com/film/201...-review-trolls

Quote:
Rotten Tomatoes' Revamp Could Save Captain Marvel

The flood of trolling on Rotten Tomatoes started about a month ago. Weeks before the release of Captain Marvel, commenters on the site were already claiming the movie was garbage and that they had no intentions of seeing it. "Terrible movie hate it already!!!!!!" wrote one. "Not interested in seeing another SJW [Social Justice Warrior] propaganda film," claimed another. And finally: "THIS MOVIE IS DESTINED TO FLOP."
(...)
On Monday, the movie review site announced some changes to the way it deals with audience scores, specifically that it will no longer show the "Want to See" percentage score (the one that gets posted next to all of those reviews above) of a movie before it's released.
(...)
This, for fans (and presumably studios), is a long overdue reprieve. It's nearly impossible to tell which comments are from actual fans and which are from users just out for the lulz. Movies ranging from Baywatch to Star Wars: The Last Jedi have recently found themselves subjected to trollishly harsh reviews on RT. In some cases, the negative comments are earned, but in others, as was the case with The Last Jedi and (to a lesser degree) the all-female Ghostbusters, the poor ratings seem driven by racist and/or sexist motives from fans who don't appreciate diversity in their movies.
https://www.wired.com/story/rotten-t...marvel-trolls/

Quote:
Ahead of the film's release, Captain Marvel's "Want to See" score—an audience anticipation poll on the review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes—had fallen to 28%.[153] Reports described the decline as an effort by some to review bomb the film's page with negative comments attacking the film and Larson for their perceived activism.[154] Rotten Tomatoes removed the "Want to See" feature shortly after, saying this was part of a larger re-design of the site,[155] though commentators believed that this likely happened in response to Captain Marvel and other movies being review bombed.[153]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Marvel_(film)

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; March 2nd, 2019 at 07:28 PM.

Old March 2nd, 2019 #5
Stewart Meadows

Brie Larson a.k.a. Captain Foot Fungus a.k.a. Captain Flat Ass is a social justice warrior who uses her fame to attack white people (i.e. the people who are supposed to pay to see her crappy movie) and push for jew-created multicultural PC garbage. It would seem that her personality is about as attractive as her rotten toes.

Old March 3rd, 2019 #6
Enbyeff

All who disagree with (((The Agenda))) are illegitimate "trolls" who are rightly silenced.

Old March 3rd, 2019 #7
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down Skanky

Thats not foot fungus, the lazy bitch just didn't remove all the dark colored nail polish off her toes.

Back in the day hollywood actresses would never go out on public the way these skanks do today.

PS Also, lotsa White American broads who are decently endowed rackwise have flatish asses, da bubble butt is a nigger thang.

Last edited by T.Garrett; March 3rd, 2019 at 03:41 AM.

Old March 3rd, 2019 #8
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
WaPo Female Kike Outraged People Don’t Want to Watch Captain Foot Fungus

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
March 1, 2019

Face like a bulldog

Ass like an Auschwitz inmate after Britain bombed the supply lines

Feet like a mistreated elderly person in a budget nursing home

This is your new flying mommy and if you don’t like her you’re an anti-Semite

The recent Captain Marvel drama has been highly instructive. Basically, the Jewish belief is that if they put out a film pushing a subversive cultural agenda, you don’t have a right to dislike the film, and if you voice dislike for the film, you must be silenced.

It won’t be long before giving a bad review of a socially-charged superhero film will be reason enough for antifa to show up at your house and attack you.

Hideous female Jew Kayla Epstein has something to say on the issue of the filthy goyim believing they can be against Hollywood movies that promote a Jew agenda.

She is already on verge of saying that disliking this film is an anti-Semitic canard.

She writes for Washington Post:
(...)
https://dailystormer.name/wapo-femal...n-foot-fungus/

Here's an excerpt from jew shitbag Kayla Epstein's anti-white article:

Quote:
Trolls target female-led blockbusters. Ahead of ‘Captain Marvel,’ Rotten Tomatoes shut them down.

By Kayla Epstein
February 28

A blockbuster is set to open with a lead who is not male or not white. People are excited about the film, but trolls hijack the conversation, sometimes targeting the movie’s stars. What should have been a good time instead becomes an Internet maelstrom in which a movie and its actors must not only promote the work but also simultaneously assert its right to exist.

One website took steps this week to interrupt that vicious cycle.

On Monday, Rotten Tomatoes, an online review aggregation service that allows the public to score the movies alongside critics, announced that it would no longer allow users to comment ahead of a movie’s release. Rotten Tomatoes assured users they would be able to post reviews after the movies had opened and that its signature audience score would appear after a film is released.

The site had been used by some individuals to try — or at least, threaten — to “bomb” audience ratings for films such as “Black Panther” and “Star Wars: The Last Jedi,” which both featured diverse casts and prominent female characters.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-...=.78ff1a319193

Old March 3rd, 2019 #9
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
Captain Marvel is the alter ego of Billy Batson. When he said SHAZAM, he became the world's strongest human. This movie is about Carol Danvers, who is Ms. Marvel, and that is what this movie should be titled. Either way, I will not pay one red cent to see it.
Then faggot breath jim nabors brought down "SHAZAM" of course!!!!!

Here it is with its "husband:"

SHAZAM was an anacronym, with a jew flavor, however:

Quote:
Shazam is actually an acronym counting down all superpowers Shazam/Captain Marvel posseses, and specifically, which greek Gods/legendary figures they are derived from.
S - wisdom of Solomon
H - strength of Hercules
A - stamina of Atlas (including his invulnerability)
Z - power of Zeus (including his ability to summon thunderbolts)
A - courage of Achilles
M - speed of Mercury (including flight)
in the end, they add up to a powerset that is basically Superman, just with lightning instead of heat vision.
The jews liked "Solomon" doancha know?

Another childhood hero corrupted by (((the tribe))) in comics and the (((film))):

Old March 3rd, 2019 #10
Squarehead Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Brie Larson a.k.a. Captain Foot Fungus a.k.a. Captain Flat Ass is a social justice warrior who uses her fame to attack white people (i.e. the people who are supposed to pay to see her crappy movie) and push for jew-created multicultural PC garbage. It would seem that her personality is about as attractive as her rotten toes.

I once had a girlfriend with “Flintstone Feet”. Yes, they looked a lot like Fred Flintstones feet, but they were a lot nicer looking than that. That looks diseased and/or genetically deformed.

Old March 4th, 2019 #11
Ray Allan

It appears Gomer Pyle was more intelligent than this movie.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 4th, 2019 #12
steven clark

Default Andrew Anglin demolishes Hymiewood's latest jew feminist movie "Captain Marvel" a.k.a. "Captain Flat Ass"

Since my big toes are kind of fungy, I don't care about that, and the ass remarks. If I have anything to note, it's that Captain Marvel is chock full of niggers, and this seems consistent with the comic.

What what little I read of it, Captain Marvel was originally Warbird, Carol Danvers, a female pilot. Got that right. Then she became Ms. Marvel, with a pretty sexy costume of high boots and showing flesh. She was an alcoholic, and had ups and downs, then she took over Captain Marvel because Ms.Marvel became a Muslim girl with superpowers. I didn't realize there was a huge market for Muslim girl super heroes, and the author is a white woman who turned Muslim.
It's all the usual Jew attempt to filter more race-mixing to us, and maybe if the movie flops, it will be a sign that some people may be getting tired of it.

It's kind of sad to see grown-ups argue over comic books, and how 'true' they are to the story, etc., and even sadder to see them become THE movie industry.

Old March 4th, 2019 #13
T.Garrett
Banned

Smile Haha wtf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
Since my big toes are kind of fungy, I don't care about that, and the ass remarks. If I have anything to note, it's that Captain Marvel is chock full of niggers, and this seems consistent with the comic.

What what little I read of it, Captain Marvel was originally Warbird, Carol Danvers, a female pilot. Got that right. Then she became Ms. Marvel, with a pretty sexy costume of high boots and showing flesh. She was an alcoholic, and had ups and downs, then she took over Captain Marvel because Ms.Marvel became a Muslim girl with superpowers. I didn't realize there was a huge market for Muslim girl super heroes, and the author is a white woman who turned Muslim.
It's all the usual Jew attempt to filter more race-mixing to us, and maybe if the movie flops, it will be a sign that some people may be getting tired of it.

It's kind of sad to see grown-ups argue over comic books, and how 'true' they are to the story, etc., and even sadder to see them become THE movie industry.
By the looks of this thread the grown ups have left VNN forum bro

Old March 4th, 2019 #14
Gladiatrix

I never could understand how any grown ass adult could sit through these "super hero" comic book-based movies. Batman, Superman, Spiderman, Wonder Woman and now this shit. Ugh. I didn't like this stuff even when I was a kid.

Old March 4th, 2019 #15
Stewart Meadows

Here's another excerpt from jewess Kayla Epstein's anti-white article about Captain Flat Ass:

Quote:
Yet the controversy around Larson’s comments is a small part of the conversation surrounding the film’s release. Marvel president Kevin Feige has said “Captain Marvel” is the most powerful of the Marvel Cinematic Universe heroes. And it seems like this time around, the film, and the actress playing the lead, is a force too strong for trolls to reckon with.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-...=.e03c5088c81f

And here's Anglin's excellent reply:

Quote:
Using institutional corporate power to silence people and then claiming you are strong and they are weak is not very sporting, Jews.

If Disney Jews and their foot fungus dog-face were really so strong, they wouldn’t need to fundamentally alter the way that the number one review site online functions in order to defend this movie. In actual reality, what this proves is how weak these concepts are, that they are literally incapable of withstanding criticism.

That is what all censorship proves.
https://dailystormer.name/wapo-femal...n-foot-fungus/

Anti-white, feminist jewess Kayla Epstein with her jewfro:

Old March 4th, 2019 #16
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
I never could understand how any grown ass adult could sit through these "super hero" comic book-based movies. Batman, Superman, Spiderman, Wonder Woman and now this shit. Ugh. I didn't like this stuff even when I was a kid.
I grew up in the 1950s-1960s and read the Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, and The Flash comics, as did the kids in my schools. I got dragged into watching the "Superman" franchise and it brought back nice childhood memories. Also, I really loved John Williams music, especially "The Superman March" performed by the LSO (London Symphony Orchestra) in the first "Superman" installment. The girls I dated really liked Christopher Reeve when he was the character and the FX were pretty good. I stopped watching the franchise when that "Superman: Man of Steel" came out (I watched it once), and that incompetent Hans Zimmer "composed" the score, omitting the iconic "Superman March" of John Williams. I don't intend to watch any more "comic action hero" films now nor in the future.

Old March 4th, 2019 #17
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
By the looks of this thread the grown ups have left VNN forum bro

I realize that the thread title might seem clownish, but it's necessary in order to grab people's attention; the Andrew Anglin method clearly works since his excellent, informative and entertaining news site The Daily Stormer became the most popular White Nationalist website, even surpassing Stormfront, thanks to its insult/vulgar humor/troll approach. It was so successful that the jews had to resort to skullduggery and shut it down.

Regarding this thread's topic, it's definitely serious and extremely important since it's about how jews use their enormous influence in the media and entertainment industry to push destructive anti-white PC garbage like feminism, multiculturalism, etc., in an effort to destroy traditional Western society.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
There's actually nothing wrong with adults reading Marvel Comics. The ones that were published in the 1970s, 80s and early 90s were not only entertaining but very profound and intellectual (despite the fact that many of them were created by jews). DC Comics, on the other hand, are pure crap.

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; March 4th, 2019 at 05:44 PM.

Old March 4th, 2019 #18
Ironguard1940

Default Going to the movies today is anti-smart, otherwise known as stupid

How DARE anyone have an opinion the kikes disagree with in the kwa. Why, that's just un 'murrican!!! What's more, how dare anyone not want to drive to a megaplex and spend at least 12 dollars each, plus a fortune on popcorn, candy and drinks to see this insipid drivel they call movies. That's just anti-semitic, worse than un-'merrican.

Old March 4th, 2019 #19
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Rotten Tomatoes Shuts Down Review Function Over Captain Marvel Bad Ratings

Roy Batty
Daily Stormer
February 27, 2018

The curators of public opinion are mad that the masses don’t like the trash that they try to shove down their throats.

The unwashed movie-going masses have been found wanting and they must be punished.
(...)
Netflix did the same thing with the whole Amy Schumer comedy special debacle. They just stopped allowing their customers to review movies. Because a Jewish comedian was upset that no one found her funny.
(...)
They also did it for Black Panther.
(...)
Yeah.

So of course, they’re giving the same protections to Captain Toe Infection.

The Jews who are promoting Captain Flat Ass are spooked by bad reviews or “Want to See Scores.” There’s an obvious profit angle here, but then, if the studios were so concerned with making a profit, they wouldn’t be pushing this complete garbage on people in the first place.

They’d stick to what works, instead of focusing on subversion.

More than profits, it’s about the Agenda.

People fighting back against the Jewish agenda have to be shut down.

Especially now that they’ve started to kick the subversion into overdrive.

And bad ticket sales won’t slow them down. If they start losing boatloads of money, they might even just ask the government for a bailout to continue their cultural subversion, insisting that they’re doing the moral thing – losing money to focus more on subversion.
(...)
https://dailystormer.name/rotten-tom...l-bad-ratings/

Old March 5th, 2019 #20
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Captain Marvel Controversy Creates Twitter Firestorm; James Woods Reacts

Conservative actor James Woods reacts and responds to the Captain Marvel controversy on social media regarding white men seeing the movie as well as to Disney and Marvel Studios supporting the fans.

A self-proclaimed feminist user on Twitter has created a firestorm when the account tweeted that white men who are haters shouldn't see Captain Marvel. James Woods responded to the tweet, with his tweet having been liked and retweeted over 20k times:
(...)
It should probably be noted that the Twitter account isn't representative of all the Captain Marvel fans, though the directors have confirmed it is a "feminist, humanist" movie. And the Twitter account only suggesting white men who are haters shouldn't be welcomed at movie theaters - leaving out non-whites who are potential haters - seems rather an odd statement and should be questioned.

The Captain Marvel controversy has also caused the shut down of certain fan features at Rotten Tomatoes. The movie review aggregate site closed the ability for fans to vote if they want to see a movie prior to its release and comment, but following Captain Marvel's "Want to See" rating plummeting, Rotten Tomatoes removed those two features.

The film's stars, Brie Larson and Samuel L. Jackson, are also in the hot seat over comments surrounding white dudes and President Trump. Larson has made a few comments directed at white dudes how she doesn't want to do interviews with them and also how she doesn't want them telling her what to think of a movie. Regarding President Trump, following f-bombing the president in January, Jackson compared Trump to a plantation slave owner.
(...)
Fans have also been pointing out on social media that Marvel Studios seems to be making a last-ditch marketing effort to sell tickets -- with various promos teasing the character is replacing Captain America, which is upsetting a lot of fans. Upwards of 55% of users on Rotten Tomatoes and our own site have voted they won't be going to see the movie, and a major news outlet confirmed the film is undergoing a PR nightmare, so there is a question of just how well the film will perform at the box office.
https://cosmicbook.news/captain-marv...er-james-woods

Tags
brie larson, captain flat ass, captain foot fungus, captain marvel, jews

Thread