VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 17th, 2019 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Women Are Unbelievably Stupid

old Tom Leykis, yes i know he's a jew, shrimpbrain, not the point

anytime a woman isn't allowed to force deference or overtly suppress - hence is forced back on her own mental resources, jesus like listening to a talking squirrel

that women have any kind of 'rights' shows just how weak and pathetic our race, our men, have become

Old March 17th, 2019 #2
Susan

What is up with this garbage Linder. Yet another thread about how awful we are?

Drinking and posting again?

Anger management issues?

Insurmountable personal problems?

This got old years ago.

Old March 17th, 2019 #3
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

Old March 17th, 2019 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
What is up with this garbage Linder. Yet another thread about how awful we are?

Drinking and posting again?

Anger management issues?

Insurmountable personal problems?

This got old years ago.
your thirty-two (32) cats told you to gtfo and post here, they're sick of you annoying them. i guess it's our turn again.

Old March 17th, 2019 #5
Lynx

You like to stroke your ego Linder (it doesn't take much intelligence to read and comment on books), yet you hold asinine, frustrated views such as this.

Old March 17th, 2019 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ks-flying.html

'You mean a tire change won’t fix it?' Woman sends sparks flying as she speeds down a highway on just her wheel rims - then seems surprised by the damage to her truck

Old March 17th, 2019 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Allegged wrote on reddit that the woman drove 'on her rim for over a mile on a major highway.'

'Yes we got her to pull over,' he added, noting that she seemed surprised to learn that the damage caused to the wheel was a bigger deal than she anticipated. '"You mean a tire change won’t fix it?" "No... no it won’t...."'

Reddit users shook their virtual heads at the truck driver.

'I am always amazed that people this dumb somehow survived until adulthood,' reddit user MoarDinosaurs wrote.

'That’s a $40,000+ truck too. It’s amazing that people that dumb can have stuff that nice,' lamented ayankeeintexas.

Old March 17th, 2019 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

After honking to get the truck driver's attention, the man asks, 'What is wrong with this woman?'

SHE'S A WOMAN IS WRONG WITH HER

Old March 17th, 2019 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

just a she-thang, you wouldnt understand. she sure doesnt

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ared-jail.html

'Rich kid of Instagram' heiress, 26, enjoys a night out with her sister as she is seen for first time since being spared jail for smuggling baseball caps made of endangered python skin into Britain before selling them

Old March 17th, 2019 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

If not for teh wimmins, who would fuck r middleschoolers, turn our endangered sneks into ballcaps and keep the auto mechanics in clover?

Old March 18th, 2019 #11
Susan

Whatever Linder. You're gonna think what you're gonna think...regardless of facts or manners or anything else.

I'm at the point where I think arguing with you would almost be cruel...like taking a cheap shot at a retard. Is there mental illness in your family? Alcoholism? Alzheimer's?

I'll be like Trump and come up with a nickname for you...like Widdle Alex...until or if you are able to conduct yourself like an adult. I'm not holding my breath though.

I've never seen anything like it. A grown man behaving so badly. But you denigrate yourself with all this hostility and bitterness more than you insult White women.

Old March 18th, 2019 #12
Hamish

Alex, awesome poking the bee hive with a stick! Some folks have no sense of humor.

Old March 19th, 2019 #13
SuDreich

Default personalization and generalization

Ladies ladies, come gather around Su for a minute, who was raised solely by an old Nazi und halt deine Schnautzen. Personalization and generalization. Say it with me. Personalization and generalization

Old March 19th, 2019 #14
Alex Linder
Administrator

you know where the grinch's sled is going over the top and he's using every last bit of strength to pull it back? that's society with judeo-feminist deference to women. so we have to go over the top in the other direction. and we do! that certain alleged people cant handle the 'unfairness' i can only rebut with a deeply felt 'uncareness'

Old March 19th, 2019 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Whatever Linder. You're gonna think what you're gonna think...regardless of facts or manners or anything else.

I'm at the point where I think arguing with you would almost be cruel...like taking a cheap shot at a retard. Is there mental illness in your family? Alcoholism? Alzheimer's?

I'll be like Trump and come up with a nickname for you...like Widdle Alex...until or if you are able to conduct yourself like an adult. I'm not holding my breath though.

I've never seen anything like it. A grown man behaving so badly. But you denigrate yourself with all this hostility and bitterness more than you insult White women.
a nickname for me...hmm...few have dared...i salute your courage. but i doubt your talent. as a past master of this, i will help you.

now first, we need to find an obnoxious, unappealing or somehow discreditable aspect of the creature in question we can drag into the limefilled sunlight..now with people like YOU that's easy. a catridden nasty old hag, suffused with the feminist distemper. with linder, we're going to need to think a little harder. where is he weak? where is he susceptible... we've got to find that first, get every negative aspect charted out on our org board then we'll have a committee meeting to decide which route is most promising to stick and stay. so your first duty, if i may Mr Helper you, is to assemble a list of all the subject's negative qualities. now be advised, projected flaws out of your own head won't work. not with the audience you're trying to reach. you must at least scale the heights of plausibility if you wish not to have your tomatoes bounce back down on your own halffilled head.

but i'm pulling for you, susan. i will do my part. i have certain...you might say contacts in the INSIDE.

Last edited by Alex Linder; March 19th, 2019 at 10:37 AM.

Old March 19th, 2019 #16
Susan

Ah...if only you were half as clever as you think you are. Well, we'd be a lot more entertained anyway.

I saw you asking for money, though. Check the cabinet did you and realize the Everclear was almost gone? Send in your money boys!

Got a riddle for you: Guess who's not sending any money?

Have a great day Linder!

Old March 19th, 2019 #17
Jimmy Marr

Neither a borrower nor a Linder be.

But, he's quite right about the woman situation.

Old March 19th, 2019 #18
Robbie Key

That's a rather disingenuous take on what that thread was about.

Old March 19th, 2019 #19
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
I saw you asking for money, though. Check the cabinet did you and realize the Everclear was almost gone? Send in your money boys!

Got a riddle for you: Guess who's not sending any money?
Remember what he told you? Confine your allegations to the realm of believability. Don't project your own needs and motivations onto him. It only makes you look stupider.

Alex is well heeled.

Old March 19th, 2019 #20
Alex Linder
Administrator

funny thing was, i started thread purely for the leykis clip. i just happened in the very next minute to see two very relevant stories in DM.

Thread