VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 21st, 2019 #1
Serbian

jewsign Everyone Who Opposes War Is a Russian Anti-Semite

Everyone Who Opposes War Is a Russian Anti-Semite

Caitlin Johnstone 16 hours ago

In order to appease the internet censors, today’s Caitlin Johnstone article has been replaced with a breaking report from the National News Conglomerate. NNC: Obey.

Washington, D.C. (NNC) — Following the publication of the results of a groundbreaking new study this week, experts are now reporting that every single person who questions western military interventionism is both an antisemitic bigot and a Russian national.

Research analyst Les Overton is a senior fellow at the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Democracy (ASPCD), a Washington, D.C.-based think tank whose motives we can only assume are perfectly truthful and unbiased. He told NNC that the ASPCD’s research clearly shows that the rate of correlation between an individual opposing western foreign policy, harboring a virulent hatred of Jewish people, and being a citizen of the Russian Federation is “at least a hundred percent, if not more.”

“This is not to suggest that all Russians are antisemites or that all antisemites oppose American wars,” Overton reports. “Our research shows only that people who do oppose western military interventionism are both of these things.”

These findings track with revelations exposed by respected foreign policy analyst Max Boot in an article published yesterday in the Washington Post titled “It’s time to retire the ‘neocon’ label“. Boot explains that those who criticize the relentless warmongering of neoconservatism are actually facilitating antisemitism, writing that antiwar voices have been known to use that label “to suggest that Jews are running U.S. foreign policy.”

These findings also help explain the fact that British Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn and US Congresswomen Tulsi Gabbard and Ilhan Omar have all been found to be arousing suspicion with their irrational affection for Vladimir Putin and irrational disdain for people of Jewish ancestry.

“Take Tulsi Gabbard, a longtime critic of US interventionism,” Overton said while explaining how ASPCD reached its conclusions. “Her affection for Syria’s Bashar al-Assad is well-documented, and Assad, being an ally of Putin, is effectively Russian. This makes Tulsi Gabbard a Russian by proxy, which probably explains why Putin loves her so much.”

“Interestingly, we have also found this same correlation between individuals who believe that poor people should be treated with kindness, and those who believe Palestinians are human beings,” added Overton. “We found a direct, causal and completely ubiquitous correlation between sympathy for impoverished and Palestinian people, a hatred of Jews, and an unwavering loyalty to Mother Russia.”

Overton advises westerners who find themselves questioning the wisdom and beneficence of the current liberal democratic world order that they can avoid the overpowering urge to betray their country to the Kremlin and begin loading Jews onto cargo trains by “watching lots of television and just kind of zoning out about everything.”

https://russia-insider.com/en/everyo...vVnwvlAPEaIoPw

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old March 21st, 2019 #2
Gladiatrix

I have been called an "anti-Semite" by a think tank person (he does not give my name, mis-identifies me as a Catholic and a "paleoconservative" - not even sure what the latter means).

"Recently I've encountered two antisemites making the rounds at Christian public policy events in Washington.

One is a Catholic woman of pronounced paleoconservative views. Among numerous recent places where I've seen her, she's attended two IRD events, drinking heavily, commenting negatively about our work, and asking outspoken questions of speakers. At a Catholic event about Israel she asked why America supports Israel when "those people" are corrupting America at home. In 30 years of attending DC events I had never heard any public comment so openly antisemitic."

https://juicyecumenism.com/2018/11/1...philosemitism/

I have been called a Russian bot on FB.

Laughing my Huwhite WASP ass off all the while.

Old March 21st, 2019 #3
Joe from OH

To my best knowledge I am not Russian

Old March 21st, 2019 #4
Enbyeff

Am I a Russian? NYET!

Old March 21st, 2019 #5
Erik T. White

Я не русский. (Ya nye Rooskee. = I am not Russian.) I am a Russophile, however, in some senses. Some of the world's greatest classical music is Russian in origin. Composers like Cui, Borodin, Mussorgsky, Balakirev, and Rimsky-Korsakov were "The Big Five" of Russian music. Tchaikovsky wasn't a member of "The Big Five." Why? "The Big Five" were not classically trained in music!!! They were just GENIUSES!!! Tchaikovsky was classically trained in Kiev, where Rimsky-Korsakov was later a professor of music theory, composition, and orchestration. It does take cojones grande to write the book, still used in leading schools of music around the world, entitled, "The Principles of Orchestration" as Rimsky-Korsakov did, using one's own compositions primarily as examples.

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Five_(composers) for more about "The Big Five."

I can't post about Russian music without including one of my favorite of all orchestral works, performed by (to me) the greatest orchestra in all of the world, The London Symphony Orchestra. In its entirety, here is "Scheherazade," by Rimsky-Korsakov:

Last edited by Erik T. White; March 21st, 2019 at 05:06 PM.

Old March 21st, 2019 #6
Ironguard1940

Default I AM a Russian!!!

Well, 25% of me is. 100% of me is an anti-semitic bigot.

Old March 21st, 2019 #7
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
I have been called an "anti-Semite" by a think tank person (he does not give my name, mis-identifies me as a Catholic and a "paleoconservative" - not even sure what the latter means).

"Recently I've encountered two antisemites making the rounds at Christian public policy events in Washington.

One is a Catholic woman of pronounced paleoconservative views. Among numerous recent places where I've seen her, she's attended two IRD events, drinking heavily, commenting negatively about our work, and asking outspoken questions of speakers. At a Catholic event about Israel she asked why America supports Israel when "those people" are corrupting America at home. In 30 years of attending DC events I had never heard any public comment so openly antisemitic."

https://juicyecumenism.com/2018/11/1...philosemitism/

I have been called a Russian bot on FB.

Laughing my Huwhite WASP ass off all the while.
I didn't know what "paleoconservatism" was either until:

Quote:
Paleoconservatism (sometimes shortened to paleocon) is a predominantly American conservative political philosophy which stresses traditionalism, limited government, Judeo-Christian ethics, regionalism and nationalism.[a][1]
More at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleoconservatism

Judeo-Christian??? Not you, Sister. And I'm an old "Deep South" Christian, but not "Judeo!!!!!!!" I can take flak. The juden hate Christians, especially if the ones like me hate the juden untermenschen!!!!!!

alert!! I HATE !!!!!

Old March 21st, 2019 #8
Sean Gruber

Используйте газ, чтобы задушить евреев. Начните сразу войну гонок!

Less talk, more action

Old March 21st, 2019 #9
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
Используйте газ, чтобы задушить евреев. Начните сразу войну гонок!
Jawohl!!!!!! JAWOHL!!!!!! Wir haben auch andre Methoden als Gaskammern!!

И тогда у нас есть другие методы, газовые камеры и пистолеты!!!!!

Thread