VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 21st, 2005 #61
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Creagh
Regional director for Anti-Defamation League encourages Kirksville to organize

BY HEIDI DUNKLEMAN, News Reporter
KIRKSVILLE - According to Karen Aroesty, the regional director of the Anti-Defamation League, the best way to counteract hate is with PIE.

PIE, an acronym for Protect, Investigate and Educate, are the goals of the ADL, Aroesty said. It tries to protect people by investigating hate groups [white groups jews hate] and educating [indoctrinating] people and law enforcement about these groups.

Aroesty spoke on two occasions in Kirksville Wednesday (September 14). The first speech was in the Georgian Room at Truman State University at noon and was titled, "Know Your Enemy: Update on Extremism in the Midwest." At 7 p.m. Aroesty spoke at the First Christian Church about "Community Responses to Hate and Bias Incidents."

Around 100 people came to the Georgian room at TSU to hear Aroesty. Her speech was aimed to educate people about different hate groups that exist today. She focused on many group's ideologies and how to recognize someone from these groups.

"The more knowledge you have about who they are and what they do, the more we can protect against them," she said. "This is more or less Extremism 101."

There are many hate groups that exist today with many different aims and ideas, Aroesty explained. No one really knows exactly how many groups there are, because these hate groups are more private than they used to be.

Aroesty's speech was about hate groups who are extremist, which she defines as a person or a group whose ideology leads to actions that hurt or kill other people. [Like judaism's ideology which led to the "civil rights" movement, the immigration act of 1965, the Talmud's "the best of the goyim shall be killed"? No, those only hurt or kill white people, so they're OK.]

She talked about many different groups including the Patriot Movement, a group who believes in a Jewish conspiracy to take over the world; the Aryan Brotherhood, a prison gang who in addition to hating other races sells crystal meth; and the Posse Comitatus, a group who thinks the government is illegitimate and refuses to obey police or judges. These groups were just three in a long list.

One of the best ways to combat hate and extremism is to educate children, Aroesty said. It is important for communities to come together against hate, she added.

Sarah McDuff, a TSU senior, came to the talk because she wanted to be aware of the issue of hate crimes.

"It's always alarming to hear about what's going on," McDuff said. "But now I feel better informed."

Later that night, Aroesty spoke to about 60 members of the community at First Christian Church about how to combat hate in Kirksville.

She suggested forming an umbrella organization of the many current groups, such as civic and school groups. The purpose of this larger organization would be to get people out of their comfort zones and have optimistic discussions and activities emphasizing there is not place for hate.

The point is to show people who spread hate they will be ignored [Ignore them! But watch them!] and will become irrelevant [Then what are they so worried about?].

Dr. Dan Mandell [jew], associate professor of history at TSU, has already helped form a local group called Citizens United Against Hate. Their first event was to bring Aroesty to Kirksville to speak, but this is just the beginning of the group's plans, Mandell said. They plan on using her idea of an umbrella organization with positive events and discussions.

Mandell said acceptance is important to the community because Kirksville wants to continue to draw new residents and businesses.

Aroesty thinks Kirksville has made a good start in the fight against hate.

"I thought the optimism last night was cool," she said in an interview Thursday morning.

http://kirksvilledailyexpress.com/ar...ews/news10.txt
Is anybody going to submit a Letter-to-Editor response to the above ?? Either Alex and/or one or more of our better writers ought to, in my judgment.

Old September 21st, 2005 #62
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

Question

Did Karen Aroesty get paid to give the speech? Some of those folks make a pretty penny spreading their type of hate.

a jane white portfolio

Old September 21st, 2005 #63
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by janewhite88
Did Karen Aroesty get paid to give the speech? Some of those folks make a pretty penny spreading their type of hate.
Damn good question, Jane. I'll give 2 to 1 odds she did. Alex ought to demand equal time and equal pay to address the same student audience. After all, universities proclaim strong support for the fair and free exchange of political ideas, don't they?

How can it be either fair or free if only one side is allowed to speak to the "jury".

It's the same as being tried in a court of law wherein only the prosecution is allowed to present evidence, while the defense isn't even allowed inside the court house.

Old September 21st, 2005 #64

Default Holy Heeb, Batman!

Old September 21st, 2005 #65
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Outer Limits

That's great TOL!!! That graphic needs to be distributed in Kirksville, somehow. Probably no chance of getting it in the local paper.

Old September 21st, 2005 #66
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAFlynn
That's great TOL!!! That graphic needs to be distributed in Kirksville, somehow. Probably no chance of getting it in the local paper.

Check it out folks, a local news board in Kirksville.

http://users.boardnation.com/~ktvotv...y;threadid=404

Old September 21st, 2005 #67
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:
Check it out folks, a local news board in Kirksville.

http://users.boardnation.com/~ktvotv...y;threadid=404

Everyone join up and give support, and we can hopefully have the effect the jews try and have by convincing the Kirksville lemmings that "everyone" supports Linder against the hated Jews.

Old September 21st, 2005 #68
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:
Everyone join up and give support, and we can hopefully have the effect the jews try and have by convincing the Kirksville lemmings that "everyone" supports Linder against the hated Jews.

They took it out right quick!!

"This topic does not exist on this board."

Old September 21st, 2005 #69
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:
They took it out right quick!!

"This topic does not exist on this board."

New one.

http://users.boardnation.com/~ktvotv...art=0#lastPost

Old September 21st, 2005 #70
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:

That one did not last long either.

Old September 21st, 2005 #71
brutus

This thought has crossed my mind over the past several weeks and I’ll toss it out for debate.

I believe that the jew is in the process of conditioning the local residents in Alex Linder’s town of Kirksville for his arrest, conviction and incarceration. They are obviously trying to sway public opinion against him with concerted effort. They are defaming him to the point where any jury at his trial will be hopelessly biased against him. The jew’s modus operandi of slander by media persecution is blatantly evident. Zog is gearing-up for another hatchet-job, witch-hunt and then kangaroo court trial ala Matt Hale against Linder.

The charges will be made-up. The press will be one-sided. Bail will be revoked. The jury will unanimously find him guilty as charged. We will watch him be railroaded and sent to solitary confinement in prison. Unless we are proactive.

The Aryan Alternative has got the jew’s attention and surely they will never openly admit to what degree that they fear this publication. We will never hear Bill O’Reilly tell us that the jew is very nervous and upset, and that the jew’s agenda is being seriously challenged. We don’t need this sort of validation to tell us that the jew has Linder in their gun-sights to be taken-out. All we need do is look to recent events and to what happened to those brave White men who have dared stand-up to the jew.

I am writing this, not with the purpose to try to dissuade Mr. Linder from his current course. Quite the contrary. I am writing these thoughts with the hopes that collectively we can band together and help come-up with some ideas and effective strategies to help protect a precious White Nationalist resource from harm and going down the tubes like so many before.

Old September 21st, 2005 #72
Alex Linder
Administrator

Good thoughts, guys. As soon as TAA#3 is done, I'll be working on a number of responses to the outrageous lies of the jews and their collaborators. I appreciate your proofed letters send to the movers-n-shakers list, and to the local paper.

Old September 21st, 2005 #73
chrissy

I've been worried about the same thing as Brutus that they're looking for an offense they can trump up against Alex. This game works well against white leaders since they can isolate them and then harass them. George L. Rockwell mentioned in his book about fighting blacks "hit one and a million will come out after you". They're well organized and instinctively stick up for their leaders no matter what they do, the officials know that so they tread lightly with them unless it's really something serious where they have to do something. That's why I suggested that Alex should maintain a low profile. Although truthfully I think all of us wn's eventually are going to face this through hate crime laws they'll get passed. It might take them a while but I think that's what's coming. If the whites weren't so dumb they would back up the leaders - especially on juries, that would stop the Government from unfair prosecutions like what happened to David Duke and Matt Hale.

Old September 21st, 2005 #74
brutus

RE: chrissy

The jew is the master of the character assassination, not so much because the jew is of greater intellect, but merely because the jew controls the media and thereby public opinion.

I’ve thought about this a little more, and I would suggest a proactive PR approach of our own to deflect and mitigate zog’s very probable unfair attacks against Mr. Linder.

The jew media is funded by paying people (subscribers) and that makes it impossible for us to beat them as far as their dollars vs. our dollars are concerned. So what we have left is our creative aptitudes, our instinct to survive and raw courage to carry the day.

If Mr. Linder were to be arrested on trumped-up charges, for whatever reason deemed by zog, I would imagine that it would be on some sort of Federal Crimes and Statutes that would be used against him. This means that the trial would be in a Federal District Court. I do not believe that Kirksville has a FDC. Here, I will defer to our WN lawyers for details of potential arrest scenarios, possible other justice system legal actions and count venue probabilities that might be applicable.

Nevertheless, we must anticipate this real possibility and act before bogus charges are filed and before the jew media is allowed to continue to defame and slander Mr. Linder with wanton abandon.

I suggest that we launch our own media blitz in the areas where we believe, that if arrested, Mr. Linder would have his case heard. Those areas should be given repeated positive information (not defensive) of Mr. Linder’s agenda and mission. Pro-White statements about Mr. Linder made on the various WN websites are fine but we should not rely upon that as a primary offensive strategy. I suggest a massive flyer campaign, (or tabloid) with a two-pronged message.

#1. Mr. Linder’s noble cause must be presented to the public in the most glowing terms. And Mr. Linder, himself, must have his personal positive attributes accentuated by other credible writers.

#2. People must be given a clear picture of who Mr. Linder’s enemies are. The emphasis here is on “clear picture”.

The benefits of this proactive approach are several. We personalize our message with a face, of a great champion of the White race. Noble words are great, but the masses need a face. The positive message will enhance Mr. Linder’s message and his prestige and show support from others in the process. People will be more likely to join a cause if they see others who are behind the figurehead of that cause. Monkey see, monkey do, we are human. The jew understands these simple things and so should we.

We also get a two-fer.........we get our message out in a positive way and we expose the jew before the jew hits us.

Isn’t it about time?

Thoughts?

Old September 21st, 2005 #75
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus
This thought has crossed my mind over the past several weeks and I’ll toss it out for debate.

I believe that the jew is in the process of conditioning the local residents in Alex Linder’s town of Kirksville for his arrest, conviction and incarceration. They are obviously trying to sway public opinion against him with concerted effort. They are defaming him to the point where any jury at his trial will be hopelessly biased against him. The jew’s modus operandi of slander by media persecution is blatantly evident. Zog is gearing-up for another hatchet-job, witch-hunt and then kangaroo court trial ala Matt Hale against Linder.

The charges will be made-up. The press will be one-sided. Bail will be revoked. The jury will unanimously find him guilty as charged. We will watch him be railroaded and sent to solitary confinement in prison. Unless we are proactive.

The Aryan Alternative has got the jew’s attention and surely they will never openly admit to what degree that they fear this publication. We will never hear Bill O’Reilly tell us that the jew is very nervous and upset, and that the jew’s agenda is being seriously challenged. We don’t need this sort of validation to tell us that the jew has Linder in their gun-sights to be taken-out. All we need do is look to recent events and to what happened to those brave White men who have dared stand-up to the jew.

I am writing this, not with the purpose to try to dissuade Mr. Linder from his current course. Quite the contrary. I am writing these thoughts with the hopes that collectively we can band together and help come-up with some ideas and effective strategies to help protect a precious White Nationalist resource from harm and going down the tubes like so many before.
It is the jews m.o. Best be prepared. It is natural to band together to protect such an important mover and shaker as Mr. Linder in our cause. The jew will take his time since the cards do seem to be in his favor. Maybe we can use that to our advantage. Building up a wall of responses to their media attack, two responses to every one of theirs....research the enemies as they surface, there is always political dirt and money trials to expose. Begin building your own local support Mr. Linder. Good luck.

a jane white portfolio

Old September 22nd, 2005 #76
Whirlwind

Point #2 could be developed with a photo comparison of Mr. Alex Linder and whatever kike detractor is least photogenic. With a simple caption along the lines of "Who represents YOUR interests?" A billboard could be funded by donations.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #77
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Occasionally the Jews are able to orchestrate an elaborate plan to take somebody down. But dont exagerrate their power. For every one person that they run off, ten more join the affray.

Alex has tons of support right there in Kirksville, all around Missouri, and in the midwest. Right next to Missouri there is Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky. These are not hotbeds of Zion folks. Outside St Louis and Chicago most folks probably dont even know what Jews are.

We are watching the Jews. They should understand that the more strings they try and pull, the more likely they are to get their wings clipped. What is hidden, may come to light. Right now, we're showing how the Jews invade a small town, slander a local boy, and try and get townspeople to shun him. Well, they know that can be painful to people like Alex, because unlike the "Wandering Jews," Alex is rooted. Rooted in Missouri, the midwest. Rooted in the White community, to which Jews are and always will be alien.

Whites who live in Kirksville need to ask themselves, when the Jew carpetbaggers have left town, how will my neighbors judge my reaction to the Jew? Did I appear to be a lackey of the Jew carpetbagger, or was I a noble son or daughter of the "Show me" state who didnt listen to Jewish lies?

Old September 22nd, 2005 #78
Rounder

Default LTE mailed to the Kirksville Daily Express

That paper does not accept emailed LTEs nor do they post them on their website. But they do publish LTEs in their paper, if approved. I had a phone chat this morning with Greg Orear, who approves/disapproves LTEs, and asked him to consider printing mine, which follows:

"Dear Editor;

"Re: Regional director for Anti-Defamation League encourages Kirksville to organize, dtd 14 Sept 05.

"As your article states, Karen Aroesty of the ADL conducted two meetings in Kirksville to present an "Update on Extremism in the Midwest". Ms Aroesty was invited by TSU professor Dan Mandell, who also helped form a local group called Citizens United Against Hate.

"What your article failed to report was that the meetings and local organizing was caused by the mass distributions in and around Kirksville of our pro-White newspaper, The Aryan Alternative, who's publisher resides there. I am Director of Distributions for TAA, and have been a White Right's activist for over 31 years. I'm also a retired US Army Master Sergeant and served 2 tours in Vietnam, as well as 13 years in the Green Beret paratroopers.

"Freedom of speech and the press are guaranteed to all Americans, not just those who support the jews and their powerful Jewish Anti-Defamation League, which as their name implies, works to censor/suppress criticisms of jews and Israel.

"The good patriotic folks of Kirksville should welcome our newspaper rather than join the ADL's attempted censorship of it. The Aryan Alternative presents news and views from a White perspective not found in any system newspaper. Simply put, we work for the rights of White people and for the future of White children. And we will continue in spite of the Jewish Anti-Defamation League and their anti-White, self-hating gentile helpers at TSU.

"The 4th edition of The Aryan Alternative will be printed in 45,000 copies. And you can be assured thousands will be delivered to Kirksville's citizens, thanks to the ADL's appearance there.

"Thanks you for allowing my free speech in your newspaper." (End of LTE).

"GLENN MILLER
Master Sergeant - US Army, Retired
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-258-7785

OFF THE RECORD: Hey Greg, you'll recall our today's phone chat. As you can see, my LTE does not contain racist or anti-semitic content. Just a simple defense of our newspaper and explanation. If you feel brave enough, you might include our websites inside my LTE (govnn.com and vnnforum.com), as well as my phone number. For your own education regarding the ADL, I suggest you check out webshells.com. The ADL is one of the most powerful anti-Christian and anti-American groups in the world, who's purpose is to stiffle criticise of jews, and to promote the interests of world jewry.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #79
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

That URL is actually www.adlwatch.org, which is apparently also http://www.webshells.com/adlwatch/

They've all probably read VNN plenty anyhow, so they will see it well as anybody else reading this.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #80
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:
If Mr. Linder were to be arrested on trumped-up charges, for whatever reason deemed by zog, I would imagine that it would be on some sort of Federal Crimes and Statutes that would be used against him. This means that the trial would be in a Federal District Court. I do not believe that Kirksville has a FDC. Here, I will defer to our WN lawyers for details of potential arrest scenarios, possible other justice system legal actions and count venue probabilities that might be applicable.
That's absolutely how they do it. I discussed that when they went after Hale. Even if you live in a rural area, if they can get you in Fed Court, you'll likely be in a big shitty, very diverse.

Thread