Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 22nd, 2017 #1
brutus

Default I can't find the O. J. Simpson thread

I can't believe VNN has nothing to say about that nigger getting out of jail.
If I missed the thread feel free to delete this.

If by some small chance this is the only thread, I personally wanted to thank O.J. for killing a mudshark and a jew. Having said that, and in any case, O.J. needs to have his head ventilated because he was the nigger who turned Nicole into a mudshark AND surely he thought Goldman was White and had no idea he was a jew.

Old July 22nd, 2017 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

He didn't kill them.

There was skin and blood under Nicole's fingernails, and it wasn't O.J's. The fingerprint in blood on the glasses the Jew was wearing was 'lost'. Lost a glass lens the same way law enforcement 'lost' a huge metal door at Waco. Oops.

OJ was also set up for this burglary thing.

There was a murderer a few doors down from Nicole we now know, btw. A stabber. That's recently come out. And Nicole let a drug addict live with her and wear her clothes--a woman who owed dealers a lot of money.

Goldman was running drugs possibly at the Mezzaluna, or rumor has it.

But the skin under Nicole's nails belongs to her killer.

So her friend choices were like her hubby choices.

Still a woman beating nigger, but it's really a non-issue--we have real murdering nigs right now who are out--and getting out--daily.

Old July 22nd, 2017 #3
Ray Allan

O.J.'s parole was all over my local news here in Nevada, so we kind of got saturated with it.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 22nd, 2017 #4
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
I can't believe VNN has nothing to say about that nigger getting out of jail.
If I missed the thread feel free to delete this.

If by some small chance this is the only thread, I personally wanted to thank O.J. for killing a mudshark and a jew. Having said that, and in any case, O.J. needs to have his head ventilated because he was the nigger who turned Nicole into a mudshark AND surely he thought Goldman was White and had no idea he was a jew.
https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...23#post2201623

Old July 22nd, 2017 #5
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
There was skin and blood under Nicole's fingernails, and it wasn't O.J's.
Well, OK, but until they get a DNA test, then it's just speculation. And it could be she was digging her nails into her Jewish lovers back during sex a few moments before OJ slashed her throat. Which, I think is a better hypothesis of what happened than some mystery killer.

Old July 22nd, 2017 #6
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

LA 'Badge Fags' are known for planting evidence.

Blood was poured on the notorious 'sock'. Henry Lee proved that hands down. And the 'pigs pigging piggily' admitted to taking a vial of OJs blood to the crime scene, lol.

If OJs fingerprint were on the lens, I guarantee it wouldn't have gone 'missing'.

Missing and 'misplaced' evidence is a common 'law enforcement' method of getting the outcome they want.

Not too interested in this old case, but it's classic framing. Marcia Clark and Chris Darden should be executed. They do this to White people but we don't hear about them if they aren't wealthy or gain attention for a unique case, like the framed WM3, who got out on an Alford plea to save Arkansas millions.

White man Michael Morton got out after 25 wrongful years in jail--and he got a few million for the life they robbed.

Old July 22nd, 2017 #7
JohnD1981

Here are some things I recently learned about this case:

People who knew Jason from his military time suspected Jason was the killer when they learned of the murders.

Jason attacked an ex employer with a knife.

Jason used a knife to cut off a girlfriends hair and he threw another girlfriend into an empty bathtub according to her and almost broke her back

Jason threatened to kill his girlfriend in the same month as the murders. This was covered by the National Enquirer at the time

Jason's time card from his work at Jackson's Restaurant for the night of the murder was forged with a pencil. The time card was sent to detective Bill Dear by one of Jason's ex employers of Jackson's Restaurant.

Jason had a history of violence and psychological problems and eventually killed himself

Nicole believed she caught Jason peeping on her through a window according to a police friend of Nicole

The framing and lack of evidence on OJ has been covered before but the facts show Jason is the likely killer and OJ lied to save his son

Most people seem to be unaware of these facts so I'm just putting it out there

Old December 18th, 2023 #8
Noel W. Frost
Lying slimy weasel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
Well, OK, but until they get a DNA test, then it's just speculation. And it could be she was digging her nails into her Jewish lovers back during sex a few moments before OJ slashed her throat. Which, I think is a better hypothesis of what happened than some mystery killer.
I've been thinking that Goldman may have killed her and then O.J. killed the kike in self defense.

jews would never let that come out if it is the truth.

Old December 18th, 2023 #9
Ole Massa

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnD1981 View Post
Here are some things I recently learned about this case:

People who knew Jason from his military time suspected Jason was the killer when they learned of the murders.

Jason attacked an ex employer with a knife.

Jason used a knife to cut off a girlfriends hair and he threw another girlfriend into an empty bathtub according to her and almost broke her back

Jason threatened to kill his girlfriend in the same month as the murders. This was covered by the National Enquirer at the time

Jason's time card from his work at Jackson's Restaurant for the night of the murder was forged with a pencil. The time card was sent to detective Bill Dear by one of Jason's ex employers of Jackson's Restaurant.

Jason had a history of violence and psychological problems and eventually killed himself

Nicole believed she caught Jason peeping on her through a window according to a police friend of Nicole

The framing and lack of evidence on OJ has been covered before but the facts show Jason is the likely killer and OJ lied to save his son

Most people seem to be unaware of these facts so I'm just putting it out there
Yeah, I've heard it was the son also. Who knows? O.J. Simpson is in his 70s, so he won't be around much longer. The media certainly destroyed him though. Just like they did to Michael Jackson and Bill Cosby.

Thread