VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 28th, 2006 #1
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Default Dees

How one group of folks question Sleaze Dees in person.

http://www.americanfreepress.net/htm...rris_dees.html

Quote:
Victim of Smear Campaign Gets Even With Morris Dees

By James P. Tucker Jr.

Morris Dees, who makes a lucrative career out of smearing many decent U.S. organizations, was visibly shaken at what he expected to be a “sweetheart” event when a pro-Southern group on his hit list challenged him on his lurid past, The Times Examiner of Greenville, S.C., reports.

Dees spoke at the University of South Carolina’s “Carolina Productions Lecture Series,” a student-run campus organization, on Feb. 27. An estimated 300 people, including more than 30 law enforcement personnel, attended. Some professors ordered students to attend; some gave extra credit for attending. Considering how embarrassing it proved for Dees, his faculty cheerleaders probably regret such pressure.

Dees labeled the League of the South as “racist” and “terrorist” in publications put out by his Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) and public statements.

But the League is “racially neutral with members of different races,” said Lexington attorney Larry Salley, a member of the board.

H.K. Edgetton of Black Mountain, a black man noted for supporting southern heritage, called Dees a “poverty pimp” during the question-and-answer period.

But it was Salley who had the most fun with Dees.

“Salley prepared and passed out a well-documented brochure that appeared to be the official program, featuring Dees’s photograph and the statement ‘With Justice for All’ on the cover,” The Times Examiner reported.

Inside, after the anticipated Dees-friendly words, the brochure transitioned into the harsh facts with footnotes citing the source of the material. Dees disciples, in blissful ignorance, helped hand out the brochures.

One of the 14 documented statements is from Harper’s magazine:

“The cover story of Harper’s magazine’s November 2000 issue exposed the SPLC’s alarmist fund-raising tactics with which it raises large sums that are not used to help those it purports to serve. The Southern Center for Human Rights’ Stephen Bright charged that [Dees] is a fraud who has milked a lot of very wonderful, well-intentioned people. If it’s got headlines, Morris is there.”

Quoting from the Alabama Court of Civil Appeals, CIV2114 (1979), the brochure says:

“Of all the damning indictments against Morris Dees, the worst comes from his closest connection. He was sued by his ex-wife, Maureene Bass Dees, who alleged that he had committed incest with his stepdaughter and future daughter-in-law.”

“When Dees saw the program he was visibly shaken,” the paper quotes Salley. “I stood up and asked him why 55 percent of the SPLC’s income went into his pocket, and he tried to shout me down. Then other members of our group tried to ask him similar questions, and they shut down the question-and-answer period.”

Carolina Productions “is taxpayer funded and in the past they have had groups such as transvestite exotic dancers,” Salley said.

The following night Dees spoke at Western Carolina University where about 200 attendees received the same brochure.

Dees refused to comment on the well-deserved roasting he took.

(Issue #14, April 5, 2006)

Old March 28th, 2006 #2
Action Alert

Quote:
Dees disciples, in blissful ignorance, helped hand out the brochures.
Ha Ha Ha, excellent! NEXT TIME TAKE A VIDEO CAMERA,BOYS!:cheers:

Old March 28th, 2006 #3
Ural

Dees belongs to a gas chamber. Hanging would be propriate too.

Old March 28th, 2006 #4
'Two-Bit' Mathews

[QUOTE=Antiochus Epiphanes]How one group of folks question Sleaze Dees in person.

Quote:
more than 30 law enforcement personnel, attended. Some professors ordered students to attend; some gave extra credit for attending. Considering how embarrassing it proved for Dees, his faculty cheerleaders probably regret such pressure.
exellent, pure perfessionalism this is what the movement needs more of

Old March 28th, 2006 #5
Pixi
resident psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Alert
Ha Ha Ha, excellent! NEXT TIME TAKE A VIDEO CAMERA,BOYS!:cheers:
Indeed. I'd love to have seen that.

Old March 28th, 2006 #6
Ironguard1940

Default The LoSers burned Dees good

To say that I am not a big fan of the League of the South is an understatement. The LoSers as I call they speak out of both sides of their mouths on the race issue. I am a witness to this as I and Ron Doggett attended a LoS conference in Lexington, VA a few years ago. At this conference no less than Michael Hill, the League's president, said in no uncertain terms that America and Europe were built and based on an Anglo-Saxon WHITE set of values and that is what made America and Europe so great. Awhile later Hill himself disavowed any such statements.
As much as I detest the LoS becuause of their treachery on the race issue, I will have to concede that they burned Dees a new one and they used his own people to do it.

Old March 30th, 2006 #7
Ghetto-Blaster
Banned

Default Misspelled

They misspelled HK Edgerton's name.

He is one of the few upstanding Blacks in this nation.

Old April 1st, 2006 #8
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940
To say that I am not a big fan of the League of the South is an understatement. The LoSers as I call they speak out of both sides of their mouths on the race issue. I am a witness to this as I and Ron Doggett attended a LoS conference in Lexington, VA a few years ago. At this conference no less than Michael Hill, the League's president, said in no uncertain terms that America and Europe were built and based on an Anglo-Saxon WHITE set of values and that is what made America and Europe so great. Awhile later Hill himself disavowed any such statements.
As much as I detest the LoS becuause of their treachery on the race issue, I will have to concede that they burned Dees a new one and they used his own people to do it.
Anglo-Saxon?????? If 5% of Europes population is even relatively pure Anglo-Saxon, that would be high, and that has always been the case.
I guess that fool never heard of the Grreeks, Romans, Celts, Slavs, Scandanavians, Non-Saxon Germans not to mention the Aryans further east
Not dumping on Anglo-Saxons, they have plenty to be proud of. But it is absurd for them to claim all of Europes heritage, especially when other Whites to the south and east were establishing ancient civilizations while they were comparitively primative tribesmen.
Besides the South was at least as Celt as Anglo-Saxon,if not more so

Old April 1st, 2006 #9
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghetto-Blaster

LOL.Im sure hes a nice guy, but that one is going straight in PANFs
"Black Nazi" section. Cant resist it!

Old April 1st, 2006 #10
H.N.
Waiting for the 4th Reich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghetto-Blaster

Smart black...here is what he has to say about the NAACP...

"Even the NAACP is not a black run operation. The national board is run by white liberals and Jews and I question their motives."

Old April 1st, 2006 #11
Ironguard1940

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloblanco92
Anglo-Saxon?????? If 5% of Europes population is even relatively pure Anglo-Saxon, that would be high, and that has always been the case.
I guess that fool never heard of the Grreeks, Romans, Celts, Slavs, Scandanavians, Non-Saxon Germans not to mention the Aryans further east
Not dumping on Anglo-Saxons, they have plenty to be proud of. But it is absurd for them to claim all of Europes heritage, especially when other Whites to the south and east were establishing ancient civilizations while they were comparitively primative tribesmen.
Besides the South was at least as Celt as Anglo-Saxon,if not more so
Sorry, I put my foot in my mouth. Mr. Hill definitely said White Christian values when referring to Europe and America. He may have said Anglo-Saxon as well, but I definitely screwed up by posting that. That error notwithstanding, the LoS is still two-faced on the race issue and therefore I take issue with them. They are not true WNs and do not really fight for our race. They are only a little better than the Sons of Confederate Veterans, who should be called Traitors to Confederate Veterans.

Old April 1st, 2006 #12
Ironguard1940

Default I question Edgerton's motives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatebreed88
Smart black...here is what he has to say about the NAACP...

"Even the NAACP is not a black run operation. The national board is run by white liberals and Jews and I question their motives."
H. K. may be right on as far as the NAACP is concerned, but I certainly question his motives where the Confederacy is concerned. If he wants to walk around in a Confederate uniform carrying a Confederate Flag, that is his business. Quite frankly, however, he is making a fool out of himself and the SCV (not that they need any help there!) by claiming niggers should embrace the Confederate Flag.

Old April 1st, 2006 #13
ohgolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940
H. K. may be right on as far as the NAACP is concerned, but I certainly question his motives where the Confederacy is concerned. If he wants to walk around in a Confederate uniform carrying a Confederate Flag, that is his business. Quite frankly, however, he is making a fool out of himself and the SCV (not that they need any help there!) by claiming niggers should embrace the Confederate Flag.
I spent a lot of time trying to tell the LOSers that HK was trying to keep them racially neutered (not that he need bother) and that when they referred to him as a FORMER member of the NAACP that they were very mistaken. Hill and his crowd are the biggest two-faced pussies ever to inhabit the South. I don't know anything about this Dees episode but I'd bet anything that it was fringe LOSers or newbies and that Hill was hiding under a blanket somewhere biting his nails.

Old April 1st, 2006 #14
ohgolly

Ah, I just read the story in RM. Larry Salley, like many LOSers, hates Dees because of the "hate group" designation Dees assigns the LOSers, and Salley's still out to prove otherwise. I'm glad he got him off balance but Salley's still a cowardly idiot who spends most of his time demonstrating his deracination.

Old April 2nd, 2006 #15
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

We Aryans have OWNED the Jew Morris bin Sleaze! Boy will that Zhidvandal must have real embarrassed...and OWNED!!! Payback at last...even if only verbal/written!

He f-ked his own stepdaughter?!!? How low can a untermench get?!!?

Old April 2nd, 2006 #16
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
How one group of folks question Sleaze Dees in person.

http://www.americanfreepress.net/htm...rris_dees.html
Whew !!! Oh, glory day !!!

During my 1986 trial, I made copies of Dee's wife's court testimony in which she testified she'd witnessed Dees engaging in faggot sex in her own bed, and passed them out to TV, radio, and newspaper reporters along with a copy of my court motion asking the judge to force Dee's to undergo a test for AIDs so I'd feel safe in the courthouse with him. That news story was widely reported in the media next day.

Dees was appointed Chief Prosecutor by the federal judge in that case, and all his expenses, plus salary, was paid by taxpayers.

Old April 2nd, 2006 #17
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

I bet Morris bin Sleaze liked to play a solo on the skinflute!

Old April 9th, 2006 #18
Bernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ural
Dees belongs to a gas chamber. Hanging would be propriate too.
Yeah, trouble is you need an AMERICAN gas chamber. After over 60 years looking for a decent GERMAN Gas chamber, not one was ever found. The one in Auschwitz in Poland is according to the Poles themselves A FAKE, HAVING BEEN BUILT ON ORDER FROM THE RUSSIANS IN 1947.

Old April 22nd, 2006 #19
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie
Yeah, trouble is you need an AMERICAN gas chamber. After over 60 years looking for a decent GERMAN Gas chamber, not one was ever found. The one in Auschwitz in Poland is according to the Poles themselves A FAKE, HAVING BEEN BUILT ON ORDER FROM THE RUSSIANS IN 1947.
And the 'Russians' were under Josef bin Stalin..who was a Jew! He helped and abetted the Holohoax...also it was a death offense to insult the Jewvandals in Russia...because Stalin was a filthy butchering Jew!

Morris bin Sleaze deserves a good Gassing!:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Old June 12th, 2006 #20
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie
Referring to the claimed "experimental" chamber at Auschwitz Krema I? Not even Pressac denies the Soviets made false claims about that camp. The "entry" holes in the ceiling there were punched in very sloppily several years after the war, and the entry door to the "gas chamber" is wooden with a window pane on it. The rear outer door is an impermeable gas door, with NO LOCKING MECHANISM on it and a peephole so people inside could look to the outside to see if the air raid was over. Those doors were even sold in newspaper ads for homemade bomb shelters.

http://www.vho.org/GB/c/DT/gcturen.html

BTW, Dees' divorce papers are online and his ex accused him of all sorts of perverse, underhanded things, including underage sex.

Thread