Somewhat 7 19.44%
Do not think it matters 2 5.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 1st, 2007 #101
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sidious View Post
Hold on, I looked at her profile. Are you aware she is 15 years old? It is not right to be harassing her like this. If you don't like her, put her on ignore, but don't be an arsehole with a teenage girl. It is not the White way.
You `looked at her profile`?
Now why would you do that Sidious? Taking a special interest in her? Would you do the same if she were a boy?
If you care to `look at her profie` on another forum that she infests with her presence, the Phora you will see that she has just turned 16, no longer a child.
If she chooses to post on adult forums and moreover to post neo-con jewgayoxtian propaganda on WN forums and abuse people 3 times her age then that makes her fair game as far as I am concerned.
Nobody is `harrassing her`. It is a debate forum Sidious, not a mothers` union tea club. Now bugger off!

Old March 1st, 2007 #102
Aryan Lord

Quote:
I think you should ask questions BEFORE you make assumptions. I am not flirting with her or any other female on this forum. I am defending her because she is a kid, not because I am a weirdo. Keep your shit to yourself or YOU will get put in your place.
Fuckwitnugget.
Hey Insidious if she-or you for that matter can`t stand the heat then bugger off out of the kitchen! In fact before you and `Holly` go you could do something useful such as make me and Livewire a sandwich!

Old March 1st, 2007 #103
Lord Sidious
Dark Lord of The Sith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord View Post
You `looked at her profile`?
Now why would you do that Sidious? Taking a special interest in her? Would you do the same if she were a boy?
If you care to `look at her profie` on another forum that she infests with her presence, the Phora you will see that she has just turned 16, no longer a child.
If she chooses to post on adult forums and moreover to post neo-con jewgayoxtian propaganda on WN forums and abuse people 3 times her age then that makes her fair game as far as I am concerned.
Nobody is `harrassing her`. It is a debate forum Sidious, not a mothers` union tea club. Now bugger off!
Yes, I checked her profile, for that exact reason. I wanted to find out how old she is. She IS a child. If she is posting stuff that is wrong, don't get on her case, try to educate her. You are an adult, aren't you?
All I see here is so called men dishonouring the females. Here is the perfect opportunity to help. We are always hearing about race-traitors and the like, well, here is a teenager we may be able to save. Take some care for her, she is a CHILD. I won't bugger off, I don't run from anyone or anything. On the net, or real life. How can she learn respect for White men, when they are pissing on her?

RIP Yankee Jim
James Leshkevich 1955-2008

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children."
RIP David Lane

We Have Our Own Media Now.

Old March 1st, 2007 #104
Aryan Lord

[Lord Sidious;511806]
Quote:
Yes, I checked her profile, for that exact reason. I wanted to find out how old she is. She IS a child.
A 16 year old is not a child. She is old enough to be used for breeding purposes but not much use for anything else.

Quote:
If she is posting stuff that is wrong, don't get on her case, try to educate her. You are an adult, aren't you?

I have done my level best to `educate` her and even being nice to her but it all rebounds on me with filthy and abusive responses.
She may be white in body but not in spirit. If she wishes to push her jewish propaganda on here, 16 or not she is going to get the necessary required response. We are fighting a war. I don`t have the time or the desire to pamper to her childish manouuvres.
If she wants to play with the men then she will be treated as one with no special consideration being tendered.

Quote:
All I see here is so called men dishonouring the females. Here is the perfect opportunity to help. We are always hearing about race-traitors and the like, well, here is a teenager we may be able to save. Take some care for her, she is a CHILD.
If she is a `child` then she has no place on this forum. She would do better playing with her dolls. I am not jewsus: I don`t SAVE anyone!

Quote:
I won't bugger off, I don't run from anyone or anything. On the net, or real life. How can she learn respect for White men, when they are pissing on her?

`Pissing on her`? Are you fantasising again? As I said, if you have the hots for her then pm her. I am here to fight xtianity not act as a surrogate father to a stroppy brat.

Old March 1st, 2007 #105
Lord Sidious
Dark Lord of The Sith

Quote:
[Lord Sidious;511806]

A 16 year old is not a child. She is old enough to be used for breeding purposes but not much use for anything else.

I have done my level best to `educate` her and even being nice to her but it all rebounds on me with filthy and abusive responses.
She may be white in body but not in spirit. If she wishes to push her jewish propaganda on here, 16 or not she is going to get the necessary required response. We are fighting a war. I don`t have the time or the desire to pamper to her childish manouuvres.
If she wants to play with the men then she will be treated as one with no special consideration being tendered.

If she is a `child` then she has no place on this forum. She would do better playing with her dolls. I am not jewsus: I don`t SAVE anyone!

`Pissing on her`? Are you fantasising again? As I said, if you have the hots for her then pm her. I am here to fight xtianity not act as a surrogate father to a stroppy brat.
View it as an opportunity to act like the Aryan Lord you use as a handle. What if she was your daughter and someone else was annoying her? All I am saying is that she is a kid, so treat her with a bit of compassion. Remember how you were at 16?

RIP Yankee Jim

RIP David Lane

Old March 1st, 2007 #106
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Yes, I checked her profile, for that exact reason. I wanted to find out how old she is. She IS a child. If she is posting stuff that is wrong, don't get on her case, try to educate her. You are an adult, aren't you?
All I see here is so called men dishonouring the females. Here is the perfect opportunity to help. We are always hearing about race-traitors and the like, well, here is a teenager we may be able to save. Take some care for her, she is a CHILD. I won't bugger off, I don't run from anyone or anything. On the net, or real life. How can she learn respect for White men, when they are pissing on her?
Good points -- good post.

Old March 1st, 2007 #107
Aryan Lord

Quote:
View it as an opportunity to act like the Aryan Lord you use as a handle. What if she was your daughter and someone else was annoying her? All I am saying is that she is a kid, so treat her with a bit of compassion. Remember how you were at 16?
When I was 16 I respected my elders not abused them as she has done on both the Phora and VNN. Clearly you have not followed her abusive posts on that forum, not only directed to me but other posters also.
If she were my daughter she would not be posting on this forum and furthermore she would have had her arse spanked if she ever spoke to me or another adult like that.
Clearly her parents have allowed her to run wild and be a bloody nuisance.
As I said if you have the hots for her then pm her but don`t pour out your bleeding heart to me. Women and children should be seen and not heard.

Old March 1st, 2007 #108
Lord Sidious
Dark Lord of The Sith

Quote:
When I was 16 I respected my elders not abused them as she has done on both the Phora and VNN. Clearly you have not followed her abusive posts on that forum, not only directed to me but other posters also.
If she were my daughter she would not be posting on this frum and furthermore she would have had her arse spanked if she ever spoke to me or another adult like that.
Clearly her parents have allowed her to run wild and be a bloody nuisance.
As I said if you have the hots for her then pm her but don`t pour out your bleeding heart to me. Women and children should be seen and not heard.
I agree with you up to the last paragraph. Stop thinking with your dick, because I am not thinking with mine. I am on a totally different continent, how would I be able to get anything from her, even if I wanted to?
I would love to see you spout that last line with a couple of the women I know. They would feed you your own balls, if you have any.
I am not looking for a feud with you, I am just trying to cut down the infighting here. We are meant to be all on the same side. Or are we?

RIP Yankee Jim

RIP David Lane

Old March 1st, 2007 #109
Aryan Lord

Quote:
I agree with you up to the last paragraph. Stop thinking with your dick, because I am not thinking with mine. I am on a totally different continent, how would I be able to get anything from her, even if I wanted to?
I would love to see you spout that last line with a couple of the women I know. They would feed you your own balls, if you have any.
I am not looking for a feud with you, I am just trying to cut down the infighting here. We are meant to be all on the same side. Or are we?
You have not addressed the earlier point that I made. If `Holly` were a boy would you be springing so gallantly to his defence?
Your remark about women demonstrates to me that men should start to grow some balls and take back the mastery of their own houses. There is a place for such troll like creatures.

Old March 1st, 2007 #110
Lord Sidious
Dark Lord of The Sith

Quote:
You have not addressed the earlier point that I made. If `Holly` were a boy would you be springing so gallantly to his defence?
Your remark about women demonstrates to me that men should start to grow some balls and take back the mastery of their own houses. There is a place for such troll like creatures.
Boys don't need to be looked out for as much as girls, surely you realise that?

RIP Yankee Jim

RIP David Lane

Old March 1st, 2007 #111
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Boys don't need to be looked out for as much as girls, surely you realise that?
The creature that uses the screen name `Holly` requires no `looking after` but is a veritable hell-cat. As I said you should follow her dyslexic offerings on the Phora. Her profanity and abuse knows no limits. Real females with any breeding do not behave like `Holly`. Your gallantry, though commendable is wasted on this troll believe me.

Old March 1st, 2007 #112
RonaldCa
Captain Keyboard Commando

Well, on one hand, I think it's great that she's "out there" discussing the topics.
When compared to what other kids her age are doing, she's doing pretty well.

I just worry about a possible dysfunctional parent/child relationship, because that WILL attract attention from Agent Cohen I think you guys are good guys, if I didn't, I wouldn't be here. I just think the last thing this "movement" needs is getting involved in a situation where the parents are making a shit storm about their "precious child becoming involved with Neo-Nazis".

In all honesty, I should probably tone down my responses now that I know rug rats are present.

Well, that's my two cents. You know what they say about assumptions.

Thread