VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 8th, 2005 #41
Keystone
Kindly Hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid
PTL!

Miller's not foolin' around. He's shooting for the mega-church of New Linderism-Aaahhh. GLOW-RAY!!!!!!

Any lukewarms will be gassed! Preach it, brother!

Old September 8th, 2005 #42
Bernd von Übermensch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keystone
LOL. Instead of playing up things folk don't know or care about, maybe you should concentrate on the questions of why the government of today's United States is awash in Zionist Jews in high places; why we support an anti-democratic, apartheid regime in Israel; and why AIPAC calls the shots in our foreign policy regarding the Middle East?

Why are we still toadying to a shitty little country what does nothing but cause us trouble and ill-repute in our affairs with other nations?

Those are today's issues, and ripe with meaning they are....Forget the Talmud.
Maybe that's why isn't it? "Forget the Talmud", they know more about you, me and our people then we care to know about them. If these leaders didn't have the attitude you have, we wouldn't be in this nonsense. Since you can clearly tell by their Talmudic Law what they think of us and what they want and don't want.

If more people knew about it more people would be against it. How many times in the past did people that knew the Talmud or knew about the Talmud kick the kikes out of their countries? Many times, until some moron came along that knew nothing and allowed them back in!

If only they read the Talmud or researched it, they would have known what the attitude of the Pharisee is and thus wouldn't allow them in the countries because they preach nothing but hate! Instead they have your attitude, "Forget about the Talmud" I can take them with one gun and 6 bullets, who needs knowledge? It's "like so overrated"

Knowing them and knowing how they are and what they do, would, could and should be the top of the list, that way you know how to fight them. They know this too, why on earth do you think they blatantly yell out to Kill the Gentile who learns the Talmud and/or the Torah? Even todays court cases gets run in accordance to their Talmud, it's their law vs your law unless specified in another way.

Hell I'm sure more Kenites know more about your Bible then you know about your own Bible whether you were a Christian once before in your life and not anymore or not! That's how they know what they can and cannot do, because they take a few hours out of their "busy" schedule to completely and intensely study us "Goyim", unlike we- mere stupid everyday people saying "Forget the Talmud" it's only the book their whole existence and belief is based on. Who needs it?

Old September 9th, 2005 #43
Whirlwind

Nice rebuttal. Putting the kikes on ignore will not make them go away.

Old September 9th, 2005 #44
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid
Hey A.E. !!! Go check out Intrepid's post #39 above. He's clearly accusing me of stealing TAA Fund monies by implying kike-komedy-like, that I'm like Jim Baker. Thus, he is causing great damage to TAA. Now he either must provide evidence I'm stealing money, or else he must be returned to his cage in the hoosegow.

Enforce the rules. Chunk em !!!

He and Keystone are blatantly sabotaging this Activism Project. Are they not ??

Old September 9th, 2005 #45
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by janewhite88
You speak truth but I look at it this way. The talmud talks about how evil the jew is. Instead of trying to spread the info like the way a preacher would but think about spreading the info in a way that will reach our audience such as connectioning talmud to current events orchestrated by the jews. maybe that is the answer Rounder is looking for, eh?
Jane, it's my belief that there are many well-meaning Christian ministers who know of The Talmud, but lack insights into it's vile, anti-Christian/Gentile messages. Thus, I believe that a well-written expose that is accompanied by proof in the form of actual Talmud pages, can and will influence their preachings regarding the jews. At least some of them, anyway.

And so, in addition to getting the Soncinco Talmud posted on the internet alongside a hard-hitting introduction and explanatory speil, I want to publish a 10-page pamphlet that will be thoroughly convincing and irrefutable, and then if I can obtain the required financial assistance, we'll mail a copy of the pamphlet to thousands of ministers and deacons of smaller, independent churches - especially those thru out the South.

And when these ministers receive the pamphlet, they can also verify and research the Soncino Talmud further, by logging onto it on the internet and reading it's entirety.

Postage is only 37 cents each. And I have a friend who'll print the pamphlets virtually free. So what have we got to lose? In my studied opinion, it's worth a try - thus a worthy project, especially for the Christians on this forum and on others who'll learn of it.

Whatchathink ??

Old September 9th, 2005 #46
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Default Paulus VI burned the evil Talmud

Rounder:

An excellent idea but I fear it would be a waste of effort particularly compared to such like as TAA. Most Christian leaders known damn well that they must fear and cringe before the Jew, Talmud and Jewish evils regardless. They cringe before the hand of power like most people, no different.

Here is what the hand of power taught nearly 500 years ago, ironically on today's date September 9:

Pope Orders Talmud to be burned

Quote:
Italy, 1553, Pope orders burning of Talmud
The Jerusalem Post's feature "This day in history" reports on September 9, 1553, when a Pope who hated Jews ordered the burning of the Talmud:

1553: Under the auspices of Cardinal Caraffa, later to be Pope Paul IV, a rabid counter-Reformationist, the Talmud was confiscated and publicly burned in Rome. The cardinal chose the day of Rosh Hashana of that year specifically so the Jews would feel the grief more strongly. Talmud burning spread to much of Italy.
The Talmud is the Jewish "oral law", contrary to the Bible which is considered the "written law". About 2000 years ago it was decided that the oral law would be written down since it was slowly being forgotten - the Talmud was born.

I copy below an article that gives an example of a Jewish community that had to live with the consequences of a Pope that hated Jews.
http://www.factsofisrael.com/blog/ar...369-print.html

My how times have changed!

Old September 9th, 2005 #47
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

If somebody knows a churchman who thirsts for the truth about the wickedness of the Jew socalled religion, this is all he needs to read. Just print this stuff out and mail it to him, and let him do the research. That is my suggestion.

http://www.talmudunmasked.com/

Quote:
[Author Fr. I. B. Pranaitis]- Roman Catholic Priest; Master of Theology and Professor of the Hebrew
Language at the Imperial Ecclesiastical Academy of the Roman Catholic Church in Old St. Petersburg.

St. Petersburg, Printing office of the Imperial Academy of Sciences, 1892

*IMPRIMATUR:
St. Petersburg, April 13, 1892
KOZLOWSKY
ARCHBISHOP METROPOLITAN OF MOGHILEFF

C. Propolanis, S.Th.C, Secretary

All Rights Reserved
Printed at the Imperial Academy of Sciences (Vas. Ostr., 9 Line, No. 12)

Copyright 1939 by E. N. SANCTUARY, 156 Fifth Avenue - New York

INTERNATIONAL COPYRIGHT - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Table of Contents:

Epilogue
Editor's Note
Author's Dedication
Antiphone
Prologue
Description of the Talmud
List of Talmudic Books
Sources

Part I - Teaching of the Talmud Concerning Christians

Chapter I. Jesus Christ in the Talmud

Art. 1. The Names of Christ
Art. 2. The Life of Christ/The Christian Cross
Art. 3. The Teachings of Christ

Chapter II. Christians in the Talmud

Art. 1 The Names of Christians
Art. 2. What the Talmud teaches about Christians
Art. 3. Christian Worship

Part II - Precepts of the Talmud Concerning Christians

Chapter I. Christians are to be Avoided

Art. 1. Christians Unworthy to Associate with Jews
Art. 2. Christians are Unclean
Art. 3. Christians are Idolaters
Art. 4. Christians are Evil

Chapter II. Christians are to be Exterminated

Art. 1. Christians to be Harmed Indirectly

1. By not helping them
2. By interfering in their work
3. By deceit in legal matters
4. By harming them in things necessary for life

Art. 2. Christians to be Harmed Directly

1. Renegades to be killed
2. Apostates
3. Princes especially the Prince of Rome (the Pope) to be exterminated
4. All Christians to be killed
5. Killing a Christian is an acceptable sacrifice to God
6. Heaven promised to those who kill Christians
7. A Christian may be beheaded on the most solemn festivals
8. The Messiah expected will be revengeful
9. Jewish prayers against Christians
10. Christian prayers for the Jews

Appendix - How the Popes Treated the Jews

Note from the Webmaster: This unchanged, online version of Fr. Pranaitis scholarly book, The Talmud Unmasked, is dedicated to the Holy Infant Martyr St. Simon of Trent, who was mercilessly slayed by the Jews in Trent, Italy on the 21st March, 1475 A.D.

Old September 9th, 2005 #48
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

Good, good.

Ya do good!!!!.
It is like mailing out a cheap flyer with key points, targeting a business that already knows what ya are talking about and see who bites. I bet there are a few preacher men that know the true score. The ones that don’t bite I just shrug off as “not ready to buy, still looking for a lower price (easiest path), or ain’t never going to buy anyway. We are selling an idea. I use to sell pizzas. I just put the Church of Linder in the pizza box.

Hey Keystone, I can use your idea too. You know I like pushing the Church of Linder on our young better than the Church of ja (pot) or the Church of Bob, which is all about white boys learning to slack like the non whites. Hip young men I know get into thing like this. It supports the white boy drowning all his ambition into a bong.
http://www.subgenius.com/index.htm

Lets push pass the Church of the jew Christ and make it the Church of the WHITE Chirist. Um, no relation to the jesus Christ. Christ doesn’t just mean jesus right, it has a broader meaning? One vehicle is as good as another in getting through life, why not do as we whites do best, learn for the past , study the present, and work towards the future. And yes I know it has been done before. I never think I am the first to think it up, I am just the one who will create the script and setting. Having a little flare helps.

And what use is the lukewarm fence sitter? I use the lukewarm fence sitter to pay my bills, just like the jew. I have always worked towards a life that allows me to have time for my art. My sugar daddy supports what I do at least. Someones gots to pay the bills. I work with whats we got.

It is about separating the chaff from the wheat? Are you wheat? It is time for all white men to ask themselves that.

Ya’s are just putting on the ‘downer’ face, there are always those types, the chaff, I would call them. If I be talking to a Christian but I assume ya ain’t Christians. I can put on the Christian custom for a while, that is all life is a big old play, what player are ya? If you are a fence sitter, thats okay, they help fill the seats. After a while some one will notice ya and start asking for money to watch the WN show here.

And just so you know I don’t forget ya Rounder, my dance card is always full, I work it like Scarlett O’Hara, and I still don’t know if that is good or bad. I am a wild cat, and me and you, it would be like two wildcats in a bag fighting and breaking each others hearts at the same time. I try to have a bit more respect for my fellow soldier than put him through such a thing, in case any one else wants to know. Men have a true soft heart for their women, I try to step very lightly in that area. Plus I am a total ‘it’ girl and spend a lot of time fighting back the wolves, they are everywhere. I would be in the WACS if they still had them. It really is distracting sometimes in this coed army of WN.

thank ya for reminding me of that old song, I am printing it out and posting in my often reads.

Old September 9th, 2005 #49
Rounder

Quote:
Good, good.

Ya do good!!!!.
It is like mailing out a cheap flyer with key points, targeting a business that already knows what ya are talking about and see who bites. I bet there are a few preacher men that know the true score. The ones that don’t bite I just shrug off as “not ready to buy, still looking for a lower price (easiest path), or ain’t never going to buy anyway. We are selling an idea. I use to sell pizzas. I just put the Church of Linder in the pizza box.

Hey Keystone, I can use your idea too. You know I like pushing the Church of Linder on our young better than the Church of ja (pot) or the Church of Bob, which is all about white boys learning to slack like the non whites. Hip young men I know get into thing like this. It supports the white boy drowning all his ambition into a bong.
http://www.subgenius.com/index.htm

Lets push pass the Church of the jew Christ and make it the Church of the WHITE Chirist. Um, no relation to the jesus Christ. Christ doesn’t just mean jesus right, it has a broader meaning? One vehicle is as good as another in getting through life, why not do as we whites do best, learn for the past , study the present, and work towards the future. And yes I know it has been done before. I never think I am the first to think it up, I am just the one who will create the script and setting. Having a little flare helps.

And what use is the lukewarm fence sitter? I use the lukewarm fence sitter to pay my bills, just like the jew. I have always worked towards a life that allows me to have time for my art. My sugar daddy supports what I do at least. Someones gots to pay the bills. I work with whats we got.

It is about separating the chaff from the wheat? Are you wheat? It is time for all white men to ask themselves that.

Ya’s are just putting on the ‘downer’ face, there are always those types, the chaff, I would call them. If I be talking to a Christian but I assume ya ain’t Christians. I can put on the Christian custom for a while, that is all life is a big old play, what player are ya? If you are a fence sitter, thats okay, they help fill the seats. After a while some one will notice ya and start asking for money to watch the WN show here.

And just so you know I don’t forget ya Rounder, my dance card is always full, I work it like Scarlett O’Hara, and I still don’t know if that is good or bad. I am a wild cat, and me and you, it would be like two wildcats in a bag fighting and breaking each others hearts at the same time. I try to have a bit more respect for my fellow soldier than put him through such a thing, in case any one else wants to know. Men have a true soft heart for their women, I try to step very lightly in that area. Plus I am a total ‘it’ girl and spend a lot of time fighting back the wolves, they are everywhere. I would be in the WACS if they still had them. It really is distracting sometimes in this coed army of WN.

thank ya for reminding me of that old song, I am printing it out and posting in my often reads.
Hey Jane, not to worry. You smart, independent kinda gals always scared the hell out of me anyhow. So I'll hang on to this sweet, little "thang" who's had me wrapped around her little finger for the past 31 years, and who gave me 5 redneck young'uns.

A.E., you wrongly lump all Christian ministers together. Lots of them in the South are simply lemming-like, badly misinformed/misguided about the jews, and are independent minded enough to at least listen to what we have to say. The Talmud Project I am proposing will be well documented, sourced, and thus super convincing. Irrefutably so.

I'm talking ministers and deacons of smaller, independent churches in the South who are beholding to no higher church authorities. There are tens-of-thousands of them. And many are young, idealistic, and honest, with intelligence and the ability of independent thought.

This project will proceed.

Old September 9th, 2005 #50
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
A.E., you wrongly lump all Christian ministers together. Lots of them in the South are simply lemming-like, badly misinformed/misguided about the jews, and are independent minded enough to at least listen to what we have to say. The Talmud Project I am proposing will be well documented, sourced, and thus super convincing. Irrefutably so.

I'm talking ministers and deacons of smaller, independent churches in the South who are beholding to no higher church authorities. There are tens-of-thousands of them. And many are young, idealistic, and honest, with intelligence and the ability of independent thought.

This project will proceed.
Well you have a lifetime of experience with them and so I would defer to your experience in that regard. You would know better than I. I wish you well in this endeavor. Anyhow, I suggest you borrow from the guide established in "Talmud Unmasked" by Father Pranaitis. Another source, which borrows heavily from the same, is Judaism's Strange Gods, by Hoffman.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...913493-7280749

Old September 10th, 2005 #51
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

Quote:
Hey Jane, not to worry. You smart, independent kinda gals always scared the hell out of me anyhow. So I'll hang on to this sweet, little "thang" who's had me wrapped around her little finger for the past 31 years, and who gave me 5 redneck young'uns.

Damn, ya's already breaking my heart, I's was just playing hard to get.
5 youngsters, your sweet thang should get a MutterKreuz.

When I think of the small southern church I think I think about small missionary type churches that helps support a mission or two down in south america. Some of them small churches snug up in the boonies don't all let in the jew. Good ol' boys still keep a tight hold. Those be the types I would think might perk their ears up. Still alot of young folk out there. You never know who opens the mail, maybe a youth minister.

Old September 10th, 2005 #52
Whirlwind

What, if anything, do they teach about the talmud in seminary (sp?) school?

Old September 10th, 2005 #53
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlwind
What, if anything, do they teach about the talmud in seminary (sp?) school?
Probably nothing, Whirlwind. But thanks for the suggestion. Seminary students are excellent targets for receiving my proposed Talmud Expose Pamphlet in the mail. Young, idealistic, impressionable and therefore inquisitive. We'll have to search the internet for addresses for these and other recipients.

Hey Jane, what's "MutterKreuz?" - The same as "Nanny"? (BTW, if you and I are gonna continue "carrying on" like this, you're gonna have to get some money from your Sugar Daddy, and send me some of it for the TAA Project - hint, hint)

Old September 10th, 2005 #54
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

Rounder,
I know, I know. How iis a girl to send a little bits of money to you when big brother watches ya addresses? I can not have any money trail what so ever to ya's group or mail trail. What is a girl to do? I don't live in the land of the free and ya's addresses are sure to be on big brothers list and will perk some eyebrows and eyes may start watching me. I have mentioned this before when you brought up sending money. And if I send money could I be held as an partner in a 'hate crime'?

And how am I to know that ya ain't going to take the money and put support to some illegal nature. My daddy warned me of groups like ya? He himself had that happen. Right now I send a twenty when I get it to a lone white warrior I am close with who is fighting the jews in the courts. This person has no big support group like here at VNN. And I have yet to see a hard copy of ya's paper but I am sure it exist. What you want me to throw money to a product I ain't even seen?

If the game here is only for money paying players and not one who only has a bit of talent to offer, well, I'll keep my mouth shut and watch from the background like I always do. I would not want to take up ya time. I am a flirtie little bird when you get me started. sorry.

And shoot, i always forget to plug myself, I don't have the ego like ya menfolk.

See Jane White portfolio
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=22466

I always believed the term meant mother cross.

carry on guys

Old September 10th, 2005 #55
Keystone
Kindly Hearted

Quote:
Hey A.E. !!! Go check out Intrepid's post #39 above. He's clearly accusing me of stealing TAA Fund monies by implying kike-komedy-like, that I'm like Jim Baker. Thus, he is causing great damage to TAA. Now he either must provide evidence I'm stealing money, or else he must be returned to his cage in the hoosegow.

Enforce the rules. Chunk em !!!

He and Keystone are blatantly sabotaging this Activism Project. Are they not ??
I don't muck around in your activism forums. Besides, anything that rattles around in your cranium isn't necessarily a good idea, Miller.

Exposing the Talmud on the internet is as old, well, as the internet. Not many everyday folks biting on it. Better you should stick to current events involving Zionism and the Amen Corner in our government.

Old September 10th, 2005 #56
Rounder

Wha
Quote:
Rounder,
I know, I know. How iis a girl to send a little bits of money to you when big brother watches ya addresses? I can not have any money trail what so ever to ya's group or mail trail. What is a girl to do? I don't live in the land of the free and ya's addresses are sure to be on big brothers list and will perk some eyebrows and eyes may start watching me. I have mentioned this before when you brought up sending money. And if I send money could I be held as an partner in a 'hate crime'?

And how am I to know that ya ain't going to take the money and put support to some illegal nature. My daddy warned me of groups like ya? He himself had that happen. Right now I send a twenty when I get it to a lone white warrior I am close with who is fighting the jews in the courts. This person has no big support group like here at VNN. And I have yet to see a hard copy of ya's paper but I am sure it exist. What you want me to throw money to a product I ain't even seen?

If the game here is only for money paying players and not one who only has a bit of talent to offer, well, I'll keep my mouth shut and watch from the background like I always do. I would not want to take up ya time. I am a flirtie little bird when you get me started. sorry.

And shoot, i always forget to plug myself, I don't have the ego like ya menfolk.

See Jane White portfolio
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=22466

I always believed the term meant mother cross.

carry on guys

I can understand the reasons for ZOGs' bolshevik anti-free speech laws in Canada, G.B., Germany and other Western nations. What I cannot understand is how more than 99.999 percent of Whites in those White nations can so meekly accept them without lifting a finger, or contributing one dime, or voicing public protest, in resistance to their own blatantly obvious slavery and genocide at the hands of the GD kikes.

I hope I rot in hell with a broken back and with my ass stuck to the wall with pitchforks for eternity, if I ever become like you all. Contented, paralyzed slaves deserve no respect, sympathy, or tolerance from anyone, no matter the ZOG circumstances.

Old September 10th, 2005 #57
Rounder

"Those who have learned the jews, but refuse to warn their people of the jewish menace, are accomplices of the GD jews, and assessories in the jewish enslavement and genocide of their own people."

All you do-nothing-contribute-nothing jew-wise cowards, put that in your pipes and smoke it. You are accomplices of, and assessories to the GD kikes. So stay out of my face.

The day will come when you're all gone from here.

Old September 10th, 2005 #58
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

Quote:
Wha

I can understand the reasons for ZOGs' bolshevik anti-free speech laws in Canada, G.B., Germany and other Western nations. What I cannot understand is how more than 99.999 percent of Whites in those White nations can so meekly accept them without lifting a finger, or contributing one dime, or voicing public protest, in resistance to their own blatantly obvious slavery and genocide at the hands of the GD kikes.

I hope I rot in hell with a broken back and with my ass stuck to the wall with pitchforks for eternity, if I ever become like you all. Contented, paralyzed slaves deserve no respect, sympathy, or tolerance from anyone, no matter the ZOG circumstances.
ha,ha, I pick no fight with you rounder, I ain't that dumb. Contented paralyzed slave, me? I laugh at you my dear friend. Don't be judging me so quick. I forgive you cause I know the buttons that make you stand up and shout. I know my limitations and capabilities. I have met many men like you through my fathers career. He was an high ranking office. He did not always work the battles on the front lines. Men like you do. Plenty times I have been bitched out by my father up front like a drill Sergeant whenever he felt I wasn't doing as much as I could. I can take it. You don't scare me. You all sugar sweet on the inside. lol I know we are on the same side. I like men who sound the battle cries. Ya just keep doing that. I know that you are not speaking just to me but to us all. My situation is different than what you think.

Plus, you piss me off enough to think about doing more. My dad used the same tactic. It scared the shit out of my sister and brother and I think they still hate the man. I am the only on close to this hard ass man.

Please, carry on Rounder, we all need a little tuff love. :cheers:
And speaking of work, I do have some things to do. love ya still Rounder and always glad you are on our white side.

a jane white portfolio

Old September 10th, 2005 #59
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

Quote:
"Those who have learned the jews, but refuse to warn their people of the jewish menace, are accomplices of the GD jews, and assessories in the jewish enslavement and genocide of their own people."

All you do-nothing-contribute-nothing jew-wise cowards, put that in your pipes and smoke it. You are accomplices of, and assessories to the GD kikes. So stay out of my face.

Don't be pissing in the well my friend. Like I need this movement like a friggin hole in my head. I could well be using what I do have to suck up to the jew and working against every step you take. I am just a starving artist that would be having a hell of a better time with the freakin' jew loving liberals.You sniffing around only for money? Then piss off, every tom dick and harry comes begging at my freakin' door.

See you when I see you and no hard feelings.

a jane white portfolio

Old September 11th, 2005 #60
Augustus Sutter

Quote:

Why you crusty old fart you! How dare you impugn some of VNN's most prolific posters as accomplices of the GD kikes. Don't you want to be more popular on this board? Don't you just want to make some friends? I suggest you take some kind of Dale Carnegie sensitivity course. I'm certainly not inviting you to any picnics or BBQ's.

Thread