Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > The Personal Solution: Living White > How to Live White
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 6th, 2009 #21
Thomas

Jews don't have money they steal and use your own money to enslave you.

De-Jewing your life is easy.

Do not go into debt. I repeat, do not go into debt. If you can not afford to pay cash then you can not afford.

Get into a savings habit with a bit of a twist. Every white family should have a a ready cash reserve and by ready I mean in greenbacks in the house. Times are hard but if you work hard, do not smoke, do not drink or gamble any family should be able to save $50 a week in CASH separate from any other savings they might have. $7.14 a day, the price of a mocha and bagel at Niggerbucks Faghouse Coffee, really counts up over time. You can do it.

$50 a week comes up to $2,600 per year and serious cash will collect in just a few short years. In just four years you'll have over $10K in cash nobody knows about. Hopefully you've already done this opting not to spend like a nigger.

If you have children then by all means do away with televitz. They don't need the brainwashing they get enough in school. In my house we didn't have televitz when the children were growing up we had family time and family things we did.

BTW everything I am suggesting is what our family actually practiced in real life. I have over $10,000 in cash in the house plus a fair amount of gold that I have been purchasing since 1995. Gold has had ups and downs but so far I know I am well ahead in the game, think long term and wealth preservation, and I am still buying gold. Might take me a couple months or so to buy a coin but I'll never stop because I know gold will forever be worth something . My IRA's have lost 38% in the past year. Jew robbery.

Private school or home schooling if at all possible. It's evasion from Obongo Loveathon that is reeking public schools and your kids don't need it.

Go to a single car and maybe your wife won't have to work 1)saving your kids and 2)probably saving more money than she makes. Also you will make her a happier wife and she will make you a happier husband.

Allow me to tell you something. I've met many a mother who never regretted not working but plenty who did especially when, due to a lack of parental guidance, they fell into the Jewish trap of adopting niggerish behavior.

Plant a garden, do what white people do and grow much of your own food. Get back to the soil. It's fun, it's inexpensive (if you haven't done this you would be amazed at what you can gain by spending just $50) and gives the entire family something to do besides watching Televitz.

Keep children occupied, that is your #1 job if you delete Televitz from your life. Get books, read to them, spend time with them.

Don't teach your children to hate or be mindless bigots. There are a lot of reasons to avoid the Negro and Jews and your job is to educate and demonstrate.

Don't drink, don't smoke and do never gamble your money away. Avoid overeating, avoid bad health because you are going to have to.

Old March 8th, 2009 #22
starkweather

Im all for people leading a simpler life, good thread.

Thread