Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 8th, 2013 #11
Johan
Banned

Default Antillean kill daughter 3 year himself and shot white wife in hospital

Fri 08 Nov 2013, 08:11

Reconstruction horrific nightmare Reuver

by Nico Fassotte
REUVER -That there was a serious crisis, these were police, but also the residents of the district Reuverse Offenberg yesterday morning but permeated all too quickly

While shot in her leg mother Jessica with gun drawn in an ambulance is discharged, under cover agents are told to stay above. Within the other residents immediately The nearby primary school De Lier Trio is indicated that the children should stay inside.

Urgently called snipers doors stairs in houses where no one is home, to take off. The hostage taker if necessary out as the best position in At that time, the 44-year-old Ziejed Ajubi with his 3-year-old daughter tucked away on the top floor of the middle class luxury property to the Sundew 11. This is the home of his former in-laws, where his ex-girlfriend Jessica and her daughter had been withdrawn. Few weeks ago
Heroic

Shortly before, on the street played the beginning of the drama. Local resident and former soldier Roger tells Schoote yet with a tremor in his voice about what he experienced on his door. Probably by his heroic action survived the 26-year-old Jessica drama that her daughter Shaniqua and her ex-boyfriend Ziejed Ajubi killed.

At a quarter to nine in the morning he heard shouting outside. "It sounded panicky. I went outside and saw a man, a woman and a child in a struggle. I immediately saw that the man had a machine gun fixed. He also had a kind of military armor. He shot at that time his wife down and cried at the same time "I'll shoot you broken '. Then I went behind a wall in coverage. But a little later I'm still risen again. He shouted 'you get to see her again. " Then I went to the woman. She groaned in pain. It was dangerous, but it was my civic duty to help. I dragged her inside with me. But he came back and pointed his gun at me. "I'll shoot you destroy." But his gun faltered, he wanted to charge. When I was very quickly inside. I have the woman stabilized and at that time he turned his weapon on my door. I lay on the ground and yelled at the woman 'flat!' He then. "Disappeared
Dull pop

While police surrounds the house and the neighborhood hermetically, Ziejed Ajubi calling itself the control room of the police. There he states that he has kidnapped his daughter from dissatisfaction with the access arrangements. He says an Uzi and have a hand grenade with him and wants to hurt his daughter and himself, as he reports. Requirements would not. States If the police further contact with him, binds the Antillean after several hours of negotiations and sounds a lot milder. Finally, he talks about a "shitty country" and asks if he can cuddle. Half an hour with his daughter

Then he comes out, he says to the police negotiator.

Just before 13:00, the police for the last contact with him. Be as short time later heard two dull popping, that Ajubi has slain his daughter and then himself. Police know at that time nothing and interprets the dull popping even if shots. But if they do decide to attack the house after two hours of silence she arrives the lifeless bodies of father and daughter.

http://translate.google.nl/translate..._.html&act=url

Thread