VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 23rd, 2008 #81
whitepridegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post
I'll bet you do - right alongside your children born out of wedlock.

"Wah! Poor kike television show - even jew filth becomes more filthy!"

Ya know it's people like you that turn could be WN away. Have to nit pick every little thing they say and do. Fuck off. You're wasting my time.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #82
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitepridegirl View Post
Ya know it's people like you that turn could be WN away. Have to nit pick every little thing they say and do. Fuck off. You're wasting my time.
Yeah, except you're not WN - you ARE the problem, race-mixer.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #83
whitepridegirl

Quote:
I'll bet you do - right alongside your children born out of wedlock (like niggers).

"Wah! Poor kike television show - even jew filth becomes more filthy!"

And at least it was a White child. And actually her dad and I were married. Either know what your talking about, or don't bring it up, dumbass.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #84
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
And at least it was a White child. And actually her dad and I were married. Either no what your talking about, your don't bring it up, dumbass.
The irony - you spell like a nigger, as well.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #85
whitepridegirl

Quote:
The irony - you spell like a nigger, as well.
Read the edited one smarty pants. Now stop posting to me.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #86
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
Read the edited one smarty pants. Now stop posting to me.
I post where I wish "Original 90210 jew-propaganda" fan:

Old October 23rd, 2008 #87
D. Fitzgerald

Ignore him WPGirl...VNNF is full of crazies.

You are more than welcome here...you may end up pissing off the more cranky regular posters by starting threads like beverly hills 90210 in General Discussion...easy mistake for a VNNooB.

Familiarise yourself with the layout of the board, post where appropriate.

If you jusst want to shoot the breeze until you feel confident to post in the main board you can post in the FRTC...it's not as bad as sounds.

Oh, and we know heavy metal satan fingers ain't niggerish...

Old October 23rd, 2008 #88
whitepridegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Fitzgerald View Post
Ignore him WPGirl...VNNF is full of crazies.

You are more than welcome here...you may end up pissing off the more cranky regular posters by starting threads like beverly hills 90210 in General Discussion...easy mistake for a VNNooB.

Familiarise yourself with the layout of the board, post where appropriate.

If you jusst want to shoot the breeze until you feel confident to post in the main board you can post in the FRTC...it's not as bad as sounds.

Oh, and we know heavy metal satan fingers ain't niggerish...

Lol. I appreciate it. Sorry to anyone I have offended by putting such an apparantly controversial topic in you thread.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #89
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
Rome had a huge budget though, and the first season is free from all and any political correctness, jewish & non-White characters. I recommend the first season to everyone on this board.
I liked season 2. The fawning over the pointless jew plot that ended up going no where was annoying and a bit too obvious. But that was the season where Marc Antony says "Of course, I'd expect no public service from a jew".

Oh, and the jew was in season 1. He was just exposed as the true, typical jew. A mercenary. A gangster.
Drift gently into mental illness

Old October 23rd, 2008 #90
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer Fischer View Post
I loved the hell out of Deadwood. Watched the whole thing, all three seasons, almost back to back on DVD because I didn't have HBO. Those were the days when men were men and they took care of themselves, and didn't mind calling a nigger a nigger or a chink a chink. If they stepped out of line they got shot or lynched.
That was an excellent mini series. I picked up vol. I of series I in the video store one day thinking it would be a regular 90 minute or so western. Al is DA MAN!! And he's jew wise.

I commend it to anyone. But be ready for some of the foulest language you've ever heard.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #91
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
I loved the hell out of Deadwood. Watched the whole thing, all three seasons, almost back to back on DVD because I didn't have HBO. Those were the days when men were men and they took care of themselves, and didn't mind calling a nigger a nigger or a chink a chink. If they stepped out of line they got shot or lynched.
Thanks for the recommendation. I'll start watching today. Glad to hear that there are three seasons. Unfortunately Rome was cancelled after two due to poor viewership.

Quote:
I liked season 2. The fawning over the pointless jew plot that ended up going no where was annoying and a bit too obvious. But that was the season where Marc Antony says "Of course, I'd expect no public service from a jew".
I liked both seasons, but the second season had too many sub-plots for my liking -- particularly the ridiculous jew subplot that you mentioned and the other subplot with Titus's two girls (one being a mystery meat).

I also despised the part when Atia (Roman nobility) had sex with Timon the Jew in front of her servants. That was jewshit.

And there was also that part with the honest and honourable Sikhs whom a Roman gangster tried to swindle. Didn't really enjoy that part at all, either.

I'll admit, however, that the rest of the second season was fantastic. I particularly appreciated how the Egyptian nobility was played by White actors.

Quote:
Oh, and the jew was in season 1. He was just exposed as the true, typical jew. A mercenary. A gangster.
Yes, I recall something now. He played an insignificant role, anyhow. Unfortunately the same can't be said about seaon two.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #92
Amy

Quote:
And at least it was a White child. And actually her dad and I were married. Either know what your talking about, or don't bring it up, dumbass.
Not that it's a huge deal that you said over on SF that you and your ex weren't married, because I could care less... but why lie about it here?

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...38&postcount=1

Old October 23rd, 2008 #93
Summer
WN Mother

Quote:
As if the original wasn't anti-white, pro-kike, Spelling garbage?

That's a fact - look our brethren drool over a blatant wigger, lol.

Too funny.
No s##t. The first thing I thought when I saw her picture was 'wigger alert!" So many of these young white people who just stepped into White Nationalism then in a year hate WN. The picture points out what is exactly wrong with these young people. And spelling like a nigger is another thing.

I have met a lot of 'skinheads' who hated niggers but listened to rap music ... ?!?!?!? How does that make any sense? Idiots.

A lot of the guys on here drool over anything (not men, but guys.) They still have jew minds, obviously.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #94
whitepridegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Fraser View Post
Not that it's a huge deal that you said over on SF that you and your ex weren't married, because I could care less... but why lie about it here?

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...38&postcount=1
I don't recall ever saying that. My daughter's dad and I were married for about 4 months. We were together almost 4 years.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #95
whitepridegirl

And just to make something clear to everyone. I am not and never have been a wigger. Like I said, wearing a hat backwards does not make anyone a wigger.
And I seriously doubt I'll hate WN in a year...this board might be a different story though

Old October 23rd, 2008 #96
Summer
WN Mother

Quote:
Yeah, except you're not WN - you ARE the problem, race-mixer.
*claps*

I was wondering when a Man was going to come in here and talk some sense into people.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #97
whitepridegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer View Post
*claps*

I was wondering when a Man was going to come in here and talk some sense into people.
And never before have I been called a race mixer. Ok. I hope no hopeful WN come to your board because I'm no longer going to.
I will be damned if I let some stupid ass people on a retarded forum insult me like that.
Good riddance. And good luck turning away any future hopefuls.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #98
whitepridegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer View Post
*claps*

And you were just jealous cuz none of the men were paying attention to you, bitch.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #99
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
And you were just jealous cuz none of the men were paying attention to you, bitch.
Yep - you're a lying wigger all right.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #100
cillian

Thread