Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 15th, 2009 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Essay #3: Why hasn't our cause taken off?

Our cause - our ideas and our general case - has made headway, thanks to the Internet. However, no organization has developed providing plausible leadership or outlet for members to channel their skills and money. Why is this?

In large measure the answer is loyalty. The pseudos, Reps. and Dems., conservatives and liberals, don't face pressure like White Nationalists do. WNism is hated by the government because WN's entire "thing" is that the government is essentially and necessarily anti-White, hence illegitimate. The government can't allow that idea to spread very far or its existence is endangered.

Necessarily, those getting involved legally in white nationalist politics are under legal pressure equivalent to the illegal cadres of the mafia criminals.

I was watching a show on the mafia today. Interviewed mafiosos agreed that today's Italian mafia is a shadow of itself because the culture changed. Instead of living by the code of honor, loyalty, and secrecy, today's made man is interested only in money. So when the pressure comes down from the feds - and the pressure is increased due to the flashiness and publicity-seeking of the new mafioso, another negative mafia cultural change - the pressured man rats out his colleagues.

Without the technical capacity to resist subversion, WN can get nowhere, since it faces nearly unique political-legal harassment - a point that is totally ignored by conservative-kibitzer know-better critics of the movement. Yet without moral reliability as substrate, technical capacity isn't even worth worrying about.

We need our own code, and we need men who will live by it.

Otherwise WN is just a set of beliefs. No matter how correct those beliefs are, their correctness has nothing to do with viable political organizing.

Without a moral code and men willing to live by and die by it, we will get endless Hal Turners, supported by legions of anonymous dupes and fantasists. The HTs of the world believe, in their soul, that we cannot win. Perceiving this, some of the bolder serve the lessers with the blowharding and the fantasy that are attractive to a good number of people irritated with the current System and Establishment. But nothing in the culture of online-anonymous-blowharding-fractiousness serves the WN cause.

There is no cure until there are cadres of Caucasians living by a code.

The correct culture for WN, in the online world, should strive to eliminate anonymity as much as possible. To collect and order fundamentally moral, honest, determined and serious men. Anyone not willing to speak under his real name should be given -- should give himself -- less verbal room when it comes to insults and loose comments.

We can win. Anyone who does not believe this should realize this and leave our online ranks. Anyone operating an online site is morally obliged, if he seeks to advance our cause, to fight against both the fantasy element and the cheap, easy blowhardism found in too many quarters.

Let's conclude with this home truth: without a code and men to live by it, we don't have a basis for our fight, just a lot of intellectual points that discharge harmlessly, like guns fired into the air.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 15th, 2009 at 07:40 PM.

Old August 15th, 2009 #2
Kievsky

Alex,

I hope it's OK for me to post on this thread. I know you are locking some of them. If it's not OK, I'm fine if you delete this post.

My social network operates on the code of the 14 words, and the rest is implicit based on our common middle classness. In practice, I am not able to get anything done with people following the "working class" way of life. Middle classness is about having initiative, about being a self-starter. This is very important, because without it, it's all just talk and chit-chat.

If you want to write up a code, please do. I'll be interested to read it and possibly adopting it. European-Americans United has a code of ethics, and is all about being "an ethics based organization."

It's quite true that we get the Al Capone treatment. This is terribly unfair, but the bright side is that it's the last thing left that is true rebellion. Tattoos, drugs, group sex, homosex, race-mixing -- that's all common as dirt nowadays. There's nothing chic or cache about these deathstyles. The only real rebellion left is being a White nationalist with a more or less conventional, old fashioned way of life.

The title of your thread is asking why the WN movement has not made progress. I can answer that. It's a boring old answer, a simple answer, but the fact of it has not changed.

White nationalism has not made progress because the surplus wealth of society goes into mitigating and even rewarding the death-styles of race-mixing and selling out one's community. The surplus wealth of society is funding our destruction. The only hope I see is when there is no more of this surplus wealth to fund our destruction.

Old August 15th, 2009 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
Alex,

I hope it's OK for me to post on this thread. I know you are locking some of them. If it's not OK, I'm fine if you delete this post.
Yes, it's fine to post. I will always mention the locking up front in the rare case I do that. The default is post-away.

Quote:
My social network operates on the code of the 14 words,
That's not a code, it's a mission statement. The code deals with how we treat those who are "us." That's a thing apart from our mission, whatever it is. What I'm saying is even an "us" overtly based on pursuit of criminal activities needs a solid moral code for its members or it can't stand up to external pressure and crumbles into every man for himself.

Quote:
and the rest is implicit based on our common middle classness. In practice, I am not able to get anything done with people following the "working class" way of life. Middle classness is about having initiative, about being a self-starter. This is very important, because without it, it's all just talk and chit-chat.
Quote:
If you want to write up a code, please do. I'll be interested to read it and possibly adopting it. European-Americans United has a code of ethics, and is all about being "an ethics based organization."
Well, I don't know that it needs to be written, and if does need to be written, it should be something short and really rather obvious. The point is not that there's some new thing to be discovered, but that the simple basics need to be understood, underlined and enforced. In a word, WN must be loyal. Although loyalty and its demands would seem evident, perhaps we could benefit from a laying out of its particulars with regard to the online world, since we don't even have organizations in the real world, as far as I can tell. What does loyalty mean in the online context? I'll write that up in an essay to come.

Quote:
It's quite true that we get the Al Capone treatment. This is terribly unfair, but the bright side is that it's the last thing left that is true rebellion.
I agree. Our job is to get some of the bright young kids before the jews pervert their natural idealism into jew-corporate-safe-n-profitable self-destructions.

Quote:
Tattoos, drugs, group sex, homosex, race-mixing -- that's all common as dirt nowadays. There's nothing chic or cache about these deathstyles. The only real rebellion left is being a White nationalist with a more or less conventional, old fashioned way of life.
Yes - the one good line from the Bible applies: there's nothing new under the sun. Whites must be taught that being naive is not a virtue, neither is assuming the best in the other guy. Whites must be taught that sophistication is a virtue, whereas stupidity and gullibility are not.

Quote:
The title of your thread is asking why the WN movement has not made progress. I can answer that. It's a boring old answer, a simple answer, but the fact of it has not changed.

White nationalism has not made progress because the surplus wealth of society goes into mitigating and even rewarding the death-styles of race-mixing and selling out one's community. The surplus wealth of society is funding our destruction. The only hope I see is when there is no more of this surplus wealth to fund our destruction.
I don't think that's the main factor, at least not with regard to developing a core group. It's certainly a factor in preventing mass numbers from joining us during fat times.

Old August 15th, 2009 #4
Kievsky

OK, I'll try one more. I notice a lot of infighting in groups that get going.

I think the infighting is because of small families and lack of community. White Americans aren't raised learning how to share and cooperate. They are too thin-skinned and not sufficiently focused on the higher purpose. So they get easily offended at each other at the first sign of conflict and the group breaks up before it gets off the ground.

I have had those moments where that could have happened in my little social network, but I had the social competence to swallow a bit of pride in the interest of smoothing over the inchoate conflict.

Old August 15th, 2009 #5
Julian Lüchow

Quote:
OK, I'll try one more. I notice a lot of infighting in groups that get going.

I think the infighting is because of small families and lack of community. White Americans aren't raised learning how to share and cooperate. They are too thin-skinned and not sufficiently focused on the higher purpose. So they get easily offended at each other at the first sign of conflict and the group breaks up before it gets off the ground.

I have had those moments where that could have happened in my little social network, but I had the social competence to swallow a bit of pride in the interest of smoothing over the inchoate conflict.
I've been guilty of "pisshead-itis" on this site and regret it as thin-skinned and immature like you said. I guess this working in groups thing doesn't always come naturally. One bad exchange or off-colour remark needn't set off feuds or disruption and it's just what our enemies want - endless shit stirring so nothing gets done.

We're our own worst enemy. Whitey's individualism cuts both ways.

Old August 16th, 2009 #6
Igor Alexander

Have essays #1 and 2 been posted?

Old August 16th, 2009 #7
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The correct culture for WN, in the online world, should strive to eliminate anonymity as much as possible. To collect and order fundamentally moral, honest, determined and serious men. Anyone not willing to speak under his real name should be given -- should give himself -- less verbal room when it comes to insults and loose comments.
Are there some circumstances where you would consider anonymity to be acceptable, such as for people who live in countries where they could be prosecuted for what they say online?

Old August 16th, 2009 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
Are there some circumstances where you would consider anonymity to be acceptable, such as for people who live in countries where they could be prosecuted for what they say online?
Anonymity is acceptable. I'm saying that those who don't write under their real names need to be even more careful about posting bravado, insults and loose comments, since they are not even willing to post under their real names. That's the moral way to post on the 'Net, IF you desire to advance the White cause.

Old August 16th, 2009 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
Have essays #1 and 2 been posted?
No. #1 will be about gateways. #2 - undetermined. #4 - what loyalty means in the online world.

Old August 16th, 2009 #10
Luis Quilico

Morality, codes, etc. are all very fine (and in fact essential) as familial values. To get anything done, they're nothing but a burden. So is ideology and a lack of anonymity.

Forget about politics and working within the system; the system is rigged against you and it will not be subverted. You can forget about violence too - going up boldly and violently against ZOG will result in said militant being squashed. The latter is certainly effective when society is falling apart, but we're a way from there, if we even get there. I could be wrong, but I have a feeling that either a pandemic or some kind of geological disaster might do much of our work for us. However, this is only speculation.

Rallies and other varieties of public demonstration are great if you want to be identified by your institutional enemies and get jack shit done otherwise. These are tactics to feed one's ego and supply the enemy with ammunition. They're also a colossal waste of time and energy.

The first thing to establish - what Jews have down to an art and most whites can't guess at - is a subtext for activities, an ever-critical perspective and objectives that can be fulfilled. It's one thing to discuss matters honestly with like-minded people on forums like VNN, but you'd have to be a total idiot to actually discuss things as they are in kwanland.

Abortion is a good example. Your actual opinion of abortion, your personal views, are one thing and how you perceive the issue in public need not be the same thing. If institutionalized abortion prevents more black babies than white babies per capita, we need to be all for it - not for that reason, of course. Among kwans, we're defending the rights of women to choose. What we actually think of abortion, pro- or anti-, is irrelevant - something that should be confined to our familial relations.

Anti-Zionism is another enormous opportunity that WNs have barely exploited. As they're terrified of seeming "anti-Semitic," most kwans don't loathe - or even know much about - Israel, but most of the world despises Israel. So, we support anti-Zionist initiatives everywhere, regardless of the reason. If some bunch of Arabs or Muslim spades or nationalists or lefties anywhere have a problem with Israel - for any reason, no matter how illegitimate, though it usually isn't - we support them for those reasons, for the sake of fighting Israel's intolerance, greed and injustice, and never because we're sticking it to the heebs at the heart of their culture. See? If some shitdick parents' group goes up against a TV station for broadcasting trash and filth, we support them in the name of their precious little kwan kiddies, and not because we're hindering the spread of degenerate culture.

If this means that we work alongside Jews who don't see the big picture or mestizos or even negroes with a political or religious axe to grind, so be it. The point is, it makes us look good and them look bad. Zionism is invisible to kwans. Why? Because they keep the meaty stuff to themselves and use bullshit organizations like the ADL to spread lies and disinformation. Jews don't go out in public, spouting their detestable views and making it clear what they're about. If they did that, they wouldn't last another decade. However, WNs do just that, very stupidly, and marginalize themselves without ever gaining traction.

Just look at the 4chan /b/tards. In just a few years, these basement-dwelling slobs and dorks have dispensed more life- and career-ruining justice to whores, Jews, spades and Jew-run commercial websites than WNs ever have, all totally justifiable by the fact that their attacks are motivated by the activities of the individuals involved. And how? Through anonymity, tech-savvy and decentralized organization. They don't confront the mainstream; they work around it and have one hell of a good time while most WNs just sit and bitch about the way things are.

For those who can stomach it and have the good humor and intelligence to conduct themselves properly, there's a better, more effective and (surprisingly) easier way. The whole trick is getting started, shedding these outmoded tactics and (bear with me) working with people, some of whom aren't white. If you don't believe me, consider at the craftiest Arabs, who have put a bug up ZOG's ass in a way that most WNs could dream, and aren't above accepting aid from people who have nothing in common with them. With our tongues firmly in cheeks, we could be distorting kwan and subhuman perspectives and turning them against the enemy without ever once saying the word "Jew," all the while laughing at the lot of them.

Or WN can continue the way it always has and die a quiet death not too many years from now, a symbol of abject failure.

Old August 16th, 2009 #11
MarkP

If your looking for answers then you wont find any with WN.

Sit tight, and you'll see what I mean.

Old August 16th, 2009 #12
jimmy smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis Quilico View Post
Abortion is a good example. Your actual opinion of abortion, your personal views, are one thing and how you perceive the issue in public need not be the same thing. If institutionalized abortion prevents more black babies than white babies per capita, we need to be all for it - not for that reason, of course. Among kwans, we're defending the rights of women to choose. What we actually think of abortion, pro- or anti-, is irrelevant - something that should be confined to our familial relations.
I'm not sure I follow you, Luis. Are you saying that the proper way to work in the mainstream is by adopting mainstream arguments and positions that help WN as a result but don't do anything to make more whites understand our racial interests?

That sounds to me like those types that used to talk about state rights, or by arguing against affirmative action by claiming that there should be no discrimination.

The WN-conservative types have been trying to do that for years and decades and it hasn't gone anywhere.

Old August 16th, 2009 #13
Luis Quilico

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy smith View Post
I'm not sure I follow you, Luis. Are you saying that the proper way to work in the mainstream is by adopting mainstream arguments and positions that help WN as a result but don't do anything to make more whites understand our racial interests?
Exploitation and adoption of mainstream arguments are two different things. If it's useful to do so, exploiting a popular argument that'll hinder our enemies is of use.
As for understanding racial interests - the only thing that will break kwans out of their stupid shells is an intrusion on their comfort zone. I'd much rather exploit such an intrusion as committed by spades or mexis than contribute to or perpetuate it.

Quote:
That sounds to me like those types that used to talk about state rights, or by arguing against affirmative action by claiming that there should be no discrimination.
I wouldn't argue in support of any governmental body, nor would I attempt to fight AA when the fight is already lost. I'd much rather convince parents of what a useless, expensive waste of time American academic institutions are, in a context that they're prepared to agree with. That's where the fight is won.

Quote:
The WN-conservative types have been trying to do that for years and decades and it hasn't gone anywhere.
How, by participating in regional and state politics? Through the Republican party? Of course it doesn't work, because they're working in a system that won't have any part of them. The trick is to shed ideology and be an opportunist. Find a way to reach a large number of (mostly stupid and/or gullible) people and exploit them.

Old August 16th, 2009 #14
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Morality, codes, etc. are all very fine (and in fact essential) as familial values. To get anything done, they're nothing but a burden. So is ideology and a lack of anonymity.

Forget about politics and working within the system; the system is rigged against you and it will not be subverted. You can forget about violence too - going up boldly and violently against ZOG will result in said militant being squashed. The latter is certainly effective when society is falling apart, but we're a way from there, if we even get there. I could be wrong, but I have a feeling that either a pandemic or some kind of geological disaster might do much of our work for us. However, this is only speculation.

Rallies and other varieties of public demonstration are great if you want to be identified by your institutional enemies and get jack shit done otherwise. These are tactics to feed one's ego and supply the enemy with ammunition. They're also a colossal waste of time and energy.

The first thing to establish - what Jews have down to an art and most whites can't guess at - is a subtext for activities, an ever-critical perspective and objectives that can be fulfilled. It's one thing to discuss matters honestly with like-minded people on forums like VNN, but you'd have to be a total idiot to actually discuss things as they are in kwanland.

Anti-Zionism is another enormous opportunity that WNs have barely exploited. As they're terrified of seeming "anti-Semitic," most kwans don't loathe - or even know much about - Israel, but most of the world despises Israel. So, we support anti-Zionist initiatives everywhere, regardless of the reason. If some bunch of Arabs or Muslim spades or nationalists or lefties anywhere have a problem with Israel - for any reason, no matter how illegitimate, though it usually isn't - we support them for those reasons, for the sake of fighting Israel's intolerance, greed and injustice, and never because we're sticking it to the heebs at the heart of their culture. See? If some shitdick parents' group goes up against a TV station for broadcasting trash and filth, we support them in the name of their precious little kwan kiddies, and not because we're hindering the spread of degenerate culture.

If this means that we work alongside Jews who don't see the big picture or mestizos or even negroes with a political or religious axe to grind, so be it. The point is, it makes us look good and them look bad. Zionism is invisible to kwans. Why? Because they keep the meaty stuff to themselves and use bullshit organizations like the ADL to spread lies and disinformation. Jews don't go out in public, spouting their detestable views and making it clear what they're about. If they did that, they wouldn't last another decade. However, WNs do just that, very stupidly, and marginalize themselves without ever gaining traction.

Just look at the 4chan /b/tards. In just a few years, these basement-dwelling slobs and dorks have dispensed more life- and career-ruining justice to whores, Jews, spades and Jew-run commercial websites than WNs ever have, all totally justifiable by the fact that their attacks are motivated by the activities of the individuals involved. And how? Through anonymity, tech-savvy and decentralized organization. They don't confront the mainstream; they work around it and have one hell of a good time while most WNs just sit and bitch about the way things are.

For those who can stomach it and have the good humor and intelligence to conduct themselves properly, there's a better, more effective and (surprisingly) easier way. The whole trick is getting started, shedding these outmoded tactics and (bear with me) working with people, some of whom aren't white. If you don't believe me, consider at the craftiest Arabs, who have put a bug up ZOG's ass in a way that most WNs could dream, and aren't above accepting aid from people who have nothing in common with them. With our tongues firmly in cheeks, we could be distorting kwan and subhuman perspectives and turning them against the enemy without ever once saying the word "Jew," all the while laughing at the lot of them.

Or WN can continue the way it always has and die a quiet death not too many years from now, a symbol of abject failure.
So, WN's shouldn't hold rally's, shouldn't talk about abortion, forget about violence, work along side jews, spicks and nigs "who don't see the big picture" and mimic the 4chan hacker guys through anonymity and decentralized organization?

Is that what you are saying?

Jeezus, talk about a recipe for fail.

Old August 16th, 2009 #15
Anne

Quote:
Right. And WN's didn't need the likes of Harvard political scientist Robert Putnam to tell us that diversity undermines civic engagement and breeds distrust--even among one's own kind. Diversity/Multicult creates a mindset of fear and prevents the practice of pretty much all of the virtues (especially Roman virtues which are all about one's relation to the tribe/society). Lack of community and alienation in the modern world is the problem, and we are not immune to this situation.

Then again, Nietzsche said: When virtue has slept, it will arise all the more vigorous.

Last edited by Anne; August 16th, 2009 at 06:38 PM.

Old August 16th, 2009 #16
Luis Quilico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
So, WN's shouldn't hold rally's,
You know what? WNs should do whatever they want to do. If they want to be clearly identified by ZOG's domestic foot soldiers while flexing their egos for attention, they're entitled to do so.

Quote:
shouldn't talk about abortion,
That's...the exact opposite of what I'm saying. Did you read my post or just skim over it?

Quote:
forget about violence,
Except in a context of self-defense, yes. If you want to be beaten by the cops and thrown into prison, offensive violence is a great way to achieve that. There's no way to face ZOG violently and prevail in the present circumstances.

Quote:
work along side jews, spicks and nigs "who don't see the big picture"
If it helps to undermine ZOG, absolutely. I'd never limit my potential allies to my own kind when it's so much more useful to turn people against one another.

Quote:
and mimic the 4chan hacker guys through anonymity and decentralized organization?
I didn't suggest we should mimic them; I think we should learn from what they can get away with through anonymity and decentralized organization.

Quote:
Is that what you are saying?

Jeezus, talk about a recipe for fail.
Should you attend a rally, I do hope you have fun there.

Old August 16th, 2009 #17
Anne

Has anyone been really hammering home the quality-of-life angle in WN? This issue pertains to all classes--living in a gated community doesn't protect you from the angst and malaise brought on by being denied natural ethnic communities.

People are happier and less stressed when they live in a homogeneous society. People are more active in the society because they are able to develop real bonds and connections with those of the same ethnicity and race. Do modern people realize they are being deprived of the organic environment in which they can become fully human? People are not motivated to become virtuous, something which benefits them as individuals, as well as the community.

I've never studied philosophy, but I do know that the ancient Greeks stated that to be happy--every man's goal--one has to practice virtue in accordance with nature/reason. If people can't or won't develop virtue, they will be miserable drones living empty lives. So, this is a quality of life angle which encompasses more than issues like crime, tax burden, etc.

It's also a moral issue. Being forced to live half-lives by the state is immoral.

Last edited by Anne; August 16th, 2009 at 07:40 PM.

Old August 16th, 2009 #18
Julian Lüchow

Quote:

You are right. In certain circumstances manipulation, opportunism, and subterfuge are very effective. For us especially because we're on the world's shit list with our beliefs. Many whites think that this way of operating couldn't suit them because it's "Jewy." But I think some whites should try it - they might be better at it than they think. History is full of examples of cunning and sly white gentiles and some of us, I'd venture to say, might beat the Jews at their own game.

Food for thought at least.

Old August 16th, 2009 #19
MarkP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Our cause - our ideas and our general case - has made headway, thanks to the Internet. However, no organization has developed providing plausible leadership or outlet for members to channel their skills and money. Why is this?
No offence Alex, but maybe it's down to the 'cause' people are following.

Old August 16th, 2009 #20
Rick Ronsavelle

"but maybe its because of the 'cause' your following."

but maybe it's because of the 'cause' you're following.

It is you are

Thread