Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 30th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default How to fight the N. W. O. ( starting in the little )

. . . . a while ago I did a thread here titled "How to defeat the NWO" https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551541 ( in the long run . .) . . .

Well ,everything has to start in the little . .

Which incidents might in the long run lead to a fall of the NWO I have given . . .

. . every resistance / overthrow has to start in your daily lives . . .
- - - -

. . if you are aware of the NWO and the agenda behind it I suggest the following . . . .

. . start in your everyday lives . .

a ) do not trust mainstream media / "flow of information" . . that includes television , newspapers etc . . Sad as that may sound , the NWO rules the 'public opinion' . . Otherwise their game would be doomed ( history books would have been written differently etc . .) . .

Use 'independent media' . . And make yourself your own thoughts . .

b ) do not be politically correct . . If you have beef with members of other races , let them know . . . political Correctness is a tool of the N.W.O. . .Do not be silent . . For the record ,other races within our nations are also not shy to insult us / rob from us/ assault us etc . . .

Show 'presence' . . . .
c ) Spread the word . . .Let others know what you know about the NWO . .

d ) Listen to whatever music you want , however , be aware of two things . .
Do not listen to music which has a harmful effect on you ( you should be able to figure that out yourself . .) and do not miscegenate . . The NWO has also poisoned the music world . .

'Trash'-music is being held up today and music which causes people to miscegenate . . https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550295 . . .
e ) Try to be successful at your job . . Our race today cannot afford more 'lower-class' people of out race ( by 'lower-class people' I mean our race should stay strong as opposed to being made 'outsiders' in our own nations - other races are already 'stealing' our jobs . .) Make money . . . .

- - -
I suppose so , steadily , our nations can be woken up . .

We shouldn't play the game of the N.W.O. . .

We should resist . . .

These are some suggestions . . . .

ColdFire

Old January 3rd, 2019 #2
ulsterpatriot

Knock up stickers, plaster 'em everywhere.

Old January 3rd, 2019 #3
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulsterpatriot View Post
Knock up stickers, plaster 'em everywhere.
Hi ulsterpatriot

Yep , making people aware works for our movement . .

The masses are sleeping . . Yet , better be sure they are full of rage . .

On this occasion , while I have you here, my sympathies for whomever it may concern concerning the difficult situation in N. Ireland . . .

One of the most tragic conflicts on European soil , for sure .

Old January 3rd, 2019 #4
ulsterpatriot

The winners was globalism with replacement population imported from Africa, the Indian sub-contingent & Middle East.

Old January 12th, 2020 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Well . . in recent years more and more people are becoming aware of the NWO , it would appear . .

Independent media is developing . . that's good

Old February 9th, 2020 #6
ColdFire
Banned

. . gotta say, concerning the internet. The alledged idea behind the internet (a global network ) was to create a sort of global communication-system which would survive an atomic-war.

. . . one can say about the internet what one wants , it still has freedom of speech.

In a day and age where practically everybody can access the internet from his /her own cell-phone day and night , I wouldn't exclude anything . .

The NWO has built up so many things which might , read that : might , lead to their own destruction . Another example would be : https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552629

Thread