Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 3rd, 2014 #6661
Robbie Key

The Junta Samara block site of the Golden Dawn in public services

Complain to the website " Objective "

"I work in a public agency. From this morning the site of the Golden Dawn is blocked by the filter is loaded (barracuda web filter).

Note that the websites of all the other parties have no problem .

What right have ruled the official website of the third Greek political party?

Please check and complain accordingly. I attach the image that appears when someone is trying to enter the site "

https://translate.google.com/transla...tis-dhmosies-u

Old July 5th, 2014 #6662
Joe_Smith

abe Foxman is in Greece accusing random people of Anti-semitism. The ADL will be taking charge of the Greek holocaust education system and also get to train police. This is what they call a "democracy", some kike nobody from New york can decide the fate of a sovereign nation:

http://xaameriki.wordpress.com/2014/...ister-voridis/

A Highly Revealing Interview About Abe Foxman With Minister Voridis

Note from Edward of Golden Dawn New York : It is astonishing that a Jewish supremacist, Greek genocide denying, pro-Turkish Israeli fifth column founded on the memory of a convicted pedophile such as the Anti-Defamation League can not only get an audience with Samaras with the snap of their fingers, but even tell him who he can and can’t appoint in his government. On top of this, they are also working on a comprehensive program to reform the Greek education system and train police against “anti-semitism”.

I’d love to see their reaction if some Greek organization went to Israel to lecture them about the inhumanity of their forced sterilization program for Ethiopian Jews or the ongoing holocaust they are committing against the indigenous women and children of Palestine, much less actively meddle in their internal political affairs!

In a recent interview published in the Greek paper “Daily” regarding the presence of the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) in Greece, damning confessions were made. The article focused on the chairman of the ADL, Abe Foxman, and his meeting with Antonis Samaras, as well as an interview with minister Makis Voridis, who has confirmed for the umpteenth time that Greece’s internal affairs are controlled by vicious foreign agents. The interview also candidly confesses the political nature of the persecution suffered by Golden Dawn.

A little bit of background on Voridis: He has been on the forefront of the pseudo-nationalist movement in Greece for years. As an active member of the Hellenic Front and the LAOS, he combined populist rhetoric with calls to patriotism. Naturally, this is something that disturbs Zionist global networks that exercise power over Greece, no matter how long ago or how mild the thought crime. Abe Foxman complained about Voridis’ appointment to the Ministry of Health by the Samaras-Venizelos junta, but Voridis has always been controlled opposition and “kosher”, considering the fact that LAOS supported the Memorandum and its members went on to become ardent tools of Zionism.

Let us analyze the following statements he made yesterday in his “interview”: “I understand the concerns of the Jewish community, which is based on my old political affiliations. Notwithstanding this, I think more importance should be placed on my personal attitude and statements, which are not recent, but go back over years. I also hope they will choose to assess me based on my actions and attitude towards Golden Dawn, my stance on the issue of Holocaust denial, and my work on foreign policy questions. When I was given the chance, for example, I used my power as a member of the Parliamentary Assembly of the OSCE to oppose the inclusion of the Palestinian Authority. A discussion I had with Israel’s ambassador to the OSCE Parliamentary Assembly during this time would be enough to confirm my statement. But if this is still not enough-and it seems that it is not- to alleviate the concerns of the [Jewish] Community, then I hope the assessment of my future operations will be able to achieve this.”

This statement epitomizes Voridis’ agenda very clearly. With just a few lines of text, the culture of servitude and adherence to foreign hostile interests reveals the character of not only Voridis, but the entire political coalition in parliament. Mr Voridis isn’t concerned at all with the popular will of the Greek people. Apart from the fact that he accepts without the slightest objection that Zionism and its various ADL-type offshoots are the universal arbiters of what is right and what is wrong, Voridis even has an apologetic, cowed tone when he speaks about them. This behavior is seen as so pathetic in the court of popular Greek opinion, that our people have characterized him with all sorts of colorful adjectives, none of which do much honor to him at all.

In seeking the good will and leniency of international Zionism, Voridis confesses that his attitude with Golden Dawn is in line with the wishes of some Jewish interloper, while the issue of “holocaust denial” he pretends to be so passionate about reinforces that only the historical memory of powerful entities matter, while the Holocausts of Pontian and Anatolian Greeks are ignored and denied with impunity. More important, however, Voridis is proud of the fact that at the OSCE, he has acted in the interests of Israel, but says nothing about how he has failed Greece.

It would be interesting to learn whether his comments are the product of private initiative, or the result of government mandate. This question is not necessarily relevant, the people know full well that Samaras and his friends operate foreign policy not in the interests of Greece or in accordance to international law, but instead depending on what Israel wants. The declaration of Voridis, however, is much more than a mere show of scripted allegiance to Zionist demands.

Instead, it’s a nightmarish revelation: every political and social policy decision he will make in the future will be done to “ease the concerns of the [Jewish] community”. So what does that mean in contemporary times? Will this have anything to do with the immoral and illegal political persecution against Golden Dawn? Will the members of the illegitimate junta ruling Greece see to it that they conspire further against the people’s nationalist movement?

Voridis expresses himself not as a minister, who according to the Greek constitution and social contract is meant to serve Hellenic national interests, but as an agent of a foreign nations plans (Israeli) and the various tyrannical Jewish organizations that further it (ADL). Whether there is a genuine rift between the ADL and Voridis or it is simply an elaborate ruse is not of our interest. What matters is that this behavior goes against all of our national interests. Predictably, no member of the ruling media bureaucracy has commented on this unacceptable and shameful behavior. Perhaps because they are one in the same and operate under the same people.

Long Live Victory!

Old July 7th, 2014 #6663
GreekPower

Lets see some GD member's kick some cops...

For how long is the Michaloliakos in prison chief is his brother, Takis michanoliakos. Takis Michaloliakos not come out in the media and do not appear in the concentrations of the Golden Dawn.

Whatever questions you have can you tell me.
Sorry for my english.....

Old July 11th, 2014 #6664
Englisc
Amor Patriae Nostra Lex

Golden Dawn spokesman and lawmaker Ilias Kasidiaris has been jailed pending trial on gun possession charges.

Golden Dawn is Greece’s third most popular party but has been on the back foot due to a government crackdown, which has landed its leader and senior lawmakers in jail awaiting trial.

He was remanded on charges of illegal weapons possession with the intent to supply a criminal organization. Kasidiaris denied the accusations.

“For two hunting rifles I am being accused of supplying arms to a criminal organization,” Kasidiaris said at the courthouse before the ruling. “This accusation is ridiculous and my persecution is clearly political.”

Kasidiaris has been the party’s main public figure since leader Nikolaos Mihaloliakos was arrested last year.

http://www.dw.de/greeces-far-right-g...ial/a-17775525

Old July 12th, 2014 #6665
James Hawthorne

Quote:
“For two hunting rifles I am being accused of supplying arms to a criminal organization,” Kasidiaris said at the courthouse before the ruling. “This accusation is ridiculous and my persecution is clearly political.”
The kleptocrats wish to crush GD.

Old July 14th, 2014 #6666
MikeSmith

Kasidiaris and Panagiotaros are right on the front lines. It's inspiring to see huge numbers of Golden Dawn supporters there to lift the spirits of their brothers who have been wrongfully jailed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekPower View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IosIu8dOE28

Lets see some GD member's kick some cops...

For how long is the Michaloliakos in prison chief is his brother, Takis michanoliakos. Takis Michaloliakos not come out in the media and do not appear in the concentrations of the Golden Dawn.

Whatever questions you have can you tell me.
Sorry for my english.....

Old July 14th, 2014 #6667
Hellenic Pagan

Whatever happened to The Green Wing and the Volksland Project?

Grassroots initiatives take off

Recent study finds that more than 410 groups and initiatives are operating in Greece.

By Ioanna Fotiadi

Alternative markets, free education for kids and adults, home-cooked meals for the poor, collecting and distributing free medicine, drives to clean up archaeological sites, neighborhoods, beaches and public squares, imaginative city tours, seed storage and exchange programs, makeshift cultural spaces, networks for car pooling, free communications, migrant and refugee solidarity movements: These are but a few of the grassroots initiatives that have taken off in Greece over the past few years largely due to the crisis.

According to a recent study conducted by the Omikron Project (omikronproject.gr), there are currently 412 grassroots groups and initiatives in Greece dedicated to supporting those in need, improving the economy and changing institutions and ingrained ideas. The Omikron Project itself is an open group that holds meetings whose aim is to help improve Greece’s image abroad.

“Our first study of grassroots movements in Greece was about a year ago, when we identified 238 groups,” Mehran Khalili, a British-Iranian political communications consultant who has lived in Greece for years and is one of the founding members of the Omikron Project, told Kathimerini. “After its publication though, dozens of other groups came forward and asked to be included on the list.”

The aim of the register is twofold, Khalili explained: “On the one hand we want to show that Greeks are not helpless in the face of the crisis. They have not become victims, they react in myriad creative ways and have been very effective in tackling many day-to-day problems,” he said. “At the same time I hope that by showing what each group does we can instigate collaborations so that they come out of their isolation and get to know each other.”

The categories drawn up by the Omikron Project are the following: Alternative Economies & Local Exchange, Trading Systems, Collective Kitchens, Education, Environment, Nature & Ecology, Health, Human Rights, Information Technology, Media & Communications, and Neighborhood Assemblies & Democracy Projects.

“I estimate that the majority of these initiatives emerged after the Indignants movement in 2011,” Khalili said. “It was a reasonable response to the collapse of the movement [that staged protest rallies on Syntagma Square].”

According to Khalili, most of the groups have a clear ideological identity, “as they are trying to solve day-to-day problems, such as a lack of medical supplies or food.”

Having lived in a number of cities around the world, the political communications consultant sees certain particularities in the Greek case.

“A large number of Greeks have a steady interest in activities besides their work, they are more political than other Europeans, very creative and tend to have a strong network of acquaintances and friends built through Facebook and Twitter. Combined, all of this is very promising,” Khalili said.

Dispelling the view that Greeks are anything but what Khalili describes above was the objective behind setting up the Omikron Project in 2012.

“The prevailing perception of the average Greek in Europe was that they sit around all day drinking frappe or ouzo,” Khalili said. “We wanted to challenge the stereotypes that had been formed against the Greeks from different approaches.”

It is this stereotype that inspired the title for the poster “Ouzo-drinking / Coffee-drinking lazy Greeks? Grassroots groups in Greece,” which lists the grassroots initiatives active in the country today. Before this project, the group had published two successful videos in which viewers would literally step into the shoes of a cartoon character called Alex, who represents the “lazy Greek.”

“The groups we listed are nothing like nongovernmental organizations. Most are at a nascent stage or act on a local scale, while none receives state funding. This might actually be a good thing as funding can function as a boost that ultimately holds you back,” said Khalili.

ekathimerini.com , Saturday Jul 12, 2014 (14:48)

Old July 15th, 2014 #6669
Alex Linder
Administrator

Thoughts About Golden Dawn (July 2014)

by Alex Linder [index]

July 15, 2014

I avoided all news of Greece for a few weeks to try to get a fresh perspective. After reading the last few pages, I come out the same place. Here are the main conclusions I draw about things in Greece and what they mean for white politics in American and generally. I welcome any reaction to my points, either correct them or add things I missed.

1) Golden Dawn has used the system the way it's supposed to: they politic. They canvas. They print materials. They talk to people. They go on shows. They donate blood, money, food, time. Their actions are entirely legal. Their support grows as they demonstrate over a period of years they are serious and have answers. A growing percentage of Greeks believes they have the right answers, as reflected in the steady growth of their vote, from under 1% to around 20% - and climbing.

2) Although Golden Dawn has acted legally and democratically, in keeping with both the law and spirit of representational politics, it has been treated as a criminal group by both the media and the government. It is clear that this has nothing to do with Golden Dawn but rather the ideas Golden Dawn represents. The media believe that only anti-white race mixing (helped along by open borders) and control by jewish central banks are legitimate political positions. Anything nationalist is inherently illegal and immoral.

3) When Golden Dawn's support climbed to 7% two years ago, the ruling jews (out of NYC and Washington) and their local helpers, Samaras and crew, became worried. They put together a plan to destroy the party, indeed they demanded its destruction publicly. The jews in NYC demanded it, and Samaras scambled to comply, and had no shame in publicly stating his intent to destroy a legal, democratic party routinely garnering over 10% support in polls, with that support rising.

4) In order to forestall Golden Dawn getting up to or more than 20% of the vote in the 2014 spring/summer elections, the powers that be simply arrested Golden Dawn leaders on the pretext that the legal political party was a criminal gang. Not a single member of the media denounced this, although some feared this was not the right tactics. This points up:

5) the media and the state are on the same side. Notice the rhetorical freedom the fellow in the Greek Reporter allows himself. He call Golden Dawn lizards and criminals and all manner of foul things. These reporters won't dare treat real criminals like bank robbers and murderers with that kind of disrespect.

6) Knowing the media are 100% in their corner frees tools like Samaras and his bosses, the ADL out of a foreign country (!) to operate without fear. It can't be over-remarked how amazing it would be - if we hadn't grown used to it - that a private jew group out of a foreign country is dictating educational (!) policy (as well as every other policy) in a tiny foreign country thousands of miles away. This goes either unmentioned or supported by the entire mass media. We need to remember to stand back every once in a while and remember again just how outrageous, ridiculous, anti-white and intolerable this state of affairs actually is - or ought to be to us. We have become so used to being managed by hostile aliens we seem to think nothing of it.

7) Will things change? Not till something changes things. The jews speak openly about their desires because they don't fear consequences. They know that anyone speaking against jews or their agenda will be put on lists, denounced in the controlled media, fired or murdered if he persists. They themselves don't fear the consequences of their genocidal anti-whitism because they don't suffer any.

8) Virtually all leaders of white nationalists in the US urge pro-whites to 'keep it legal.' Golden Dawn has kept it legal. Not a single 'keep it legal" advocate in the USA has noticed that what has transpired in Greece has interesting implications for his advice - implications he must address if he is serious. But he is not serious; not serious in that he has not thought things through. Rather, he has bought the lie that jews achieved power "without firing a shot." Yet the fact remains that jews took power in the US far more by illegal means than by legal means. It is a measure of the lack of something - intellectual capacity and/or courage - that white nationalists in this country refuse to face that fact. I attribute it to WN's roots in conservative cowardice. It is, at least, a good sign - a sign of intellectual and political growth - that Golden Dawn's representatives in America have diffused information about sellouts in the Greek community. That is a blow at the enemy. Surely we are past the stage where we believe exposing the jew is enough. Of course we need more of that exposure, as we fight a uniformly jew-promoting and white-attacking controlled media, and there is a large and growing body of people out there on the internet and in social media who are jew-truthing, so to speak, but that's only part of what is needed. We are creating, all of of us, a white mind-milieu on the internet; we are also going to need men (leaders and followers) and organizations, in order to regain white sovereignty.

9) Where do we go from here? I'm interested in hearing how people think things will eventuate in Greece. In my view, what the jews and their lackeys have done to Golden Dawn in Greece is completely illegal, and they have opened themselves to any response loyal Greeks deem appropriate. If you simply declare one political position illegal, when it's the position of the majority (for example, controlling the borders), you have made yourself a tyrant, even if the media you control insist you're democratic.//

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 15th, 2014 at 01:43 PM.

Old July 15th, 2014 #6670
Alex Linder
Administrator

Golden Dawn MP Michos Under House Arrest
by Sotiria Nikolouli - Jul 15, 2014

Nikos MihosThe Greek Appeals Court that convened on Tuesday decided to adopt prosecutor Isidoros Doyiakos‘ opinion that Golden Dawn MP Nikos Michos should be placed under house arrest after a disagreement between the prosecutor and the examining magistrates responsible for the Golden Dawn case on whether Michos should be detained or not. The Appeals Court fully adopted Doyiakos‘ opinion saying that Michos should be placed under house arrest and restriction on leaving the country. The examining magistrates Ioanna Klapa and Maria Dimitropoulou said that Michos should be sent to jail after his supplementary testimony last Tuesday on charges related to illegal weapon possession in order to supply a criminal organisation.

http://greece.greekreporter.com/2014....SiE79B2N.dpuf

Old July 15th, 2014 #6671
Alex Linder
Administrator

Pakistani migrant fruit pickers in Greece strike over inhuman conditions
By John Vassilopoulos

15 July 2014

Around 800 foreign farm workers of mainly Pakistani descent struck last week in the Greek town of Skala. ...

Migrant farm workers are among the most oppressed sections of the working class in Greece. Last year, 30 or more workers were wounded in a shooting incident at a strawberry farm in Nea Manolada where 200 or so Bangladeshi workers gathered to demand the payment of wages they were owed. Four men are currently on trial for the incident—the owner of the farm, Nikos Vaggelatos, and the three gunmen accused of opening fire on the workers. ...

On July 1, a joint press conference was held by the Pakistani Community of Greece, the Immigrant Workers League, and the anti-racist campaign group KEERFA, on the Skala strike. Victims of police brutality in the town were also present. Statements from the press conference reported in the Greek media painted a picture that would not have seemed out of place in the American South during the Jim Crow era.
Ejaz Ahmed, a translator working with Doctors Without Borders, said, “They forbid them from sitting in the town square and at cafes, they forbid them from going to the beach to swim, to go to a barber shop or to rent houses. The very same people that call them ‘filthy’ force them to live in their dozens in chicken coups, in warehouses and in derelict buildings, while at the same time they ask them to pay 50 euros a month rent for these miserable living conditions.” ...

Quote:
In an effort to divert attention from this issue and prevent the strike from winning the support of the area’s Greek rural poor, the fascist Golden Dawn presented the strike as an Islamist takeover. The neo-Nazi Party has a strong presence in the Lakonia region where Skala is based. Commenting on the party’s results in the local and European elections this May, an article in To Vima stated, “In Lakonia, Golden Dawn’s result was 15.45 percent (7,637 votes), which made up its biggest share in all of Greece.”

The rise of Golden Dawn and the fact that its racist rhetoric is able to find an audience in Lakonia is ultimately the price being paid by the working class for the treachery of the pseudo-left. They, along with the trade union bureaucracy, have facilitated the attacks on the living standard of the working class in Greece, indigenous and foreign alike. Speaking to I Efimerida Ton Syntakton, local Skala residents who were members of a group called “Autonomous Intervention against Oblivion,” spoke of the “sonorous absence of SYRIZA and the KKE [Communist Party of Greece]”.
http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2014.../gree-j15.html

Old July 15th, 2014 #6672
Alex Linder
Administrator

jews whine about how europeans fail to protect them, but they will protect arabs in israel
http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-life...-become-europe

Who Is Mehdi Nemmouche, and Why Did He Want To Kill Jews?
In the first of a five-part series on growing anti-Semitism in France, an intimate look at the alleged Brussels Jewish museum shooter
http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news...ate-1-nemmouch

Old July 15th, 2014 #6673
Alex Linder
Administrator

The leftists servants system
Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 10:32

Encroachment by the regime, through its institutional services, any semblance of political and social freedom finds the face of GOLDEN DAWN full expression.

Enforcement, the FSA investigating judge and the prosecutor, making an unprecedented bail, prohibiting any political activity in MPs GOLDEN DAWN is a shame not only for the legal culture of the country but also for the very existence of the Republic. Both the government and the judges and the media monotonous argue that the prosecution is clearly criminal and in no case policy. That justice is independent and not influenced in any way by political expediency and partisan preferences. Yet the ban on MPs GOLDEN DAWN any partisan activity (speeches, statements, literature, etc.) shows that the prosecution has clearly political in nature and content .

Let's reverse the identity of the persecuted actors and let's look at another hypothetical scenario. In place of the GOLDEN DAWN let's put any figure at left, which has entered the House and the subsequent course of the shows even more elevated in the polls. Suddenly, the head of the party and a plurality Members are incarcerated in prisons, while the entire parliamentary group also applies the indictment for "inclusion and address criminal group." Defendants MPs not asked about possible (and mostly improbable) "criminal acts" but for political positions, speeches and articles. MPs Those not enclosed in jail , silenced and unheard caveats as forbidden to speak! The slightest word can make them prisoners. Imagine what would happen in this case. But now ...

The worst is that the very left, in all its forms and expressions, not only tolerate but to assist and this immoral and illegal targeting of GOLDEN DAWN. Some bright individual exceptions, they indicate, and denounce the obvious, drowning in the unacceptable behavior of persons and situations left. Politicians descendants of individuals and institutions, who were expelled from the post-civil war state, not just now come to join the capitalist state, but ask even harder crackdown on GOLDEN DAWN. What can you say about the Communist Party of Koutsouba who does not work with terrible cue "The Golden Dawn is a criminal organization, why is Nazi organization"?

A cheap (and ridiculous) "equation" reminiscent of the similar "intelligence" that "the officer's instrument, the bouzouki is a body, so the constable is bouzouki ...". Even worse though, and totally wretched form, various leftists refuse to convert spool system and the coalition, even seeking to become part of the court in the upcoming trial.

Could somebody benevolently wonder if certain leftists have realized that they too will travage the same if they were in the future, in place of GOLDEN DAWN. The same social reality, however, belies this question. Not because the leftists will always be non-existent policies to be real threat to the regime, but because in essence it consciously gears of systemic function. Where the state fails to stop the momentum of the GOLDEN DAWN undertake the "useful idiots" of Leftists, illegal antisygkentroseis (the same as those of the para Karamanlis of 8 years from 1955 to 1963, which now copy!), violent physical attacks and lately even bid for judicial assistance in the Greek Nationalist Movement! totally despised by the people , failed politically and socially marginalized completely, since the only serious the "range" is limited to illegal immigrants and homosexuals, leftists show all inferiority complexes and hate them floating around.

Ted Kaczynski (Unabomber), in his manifesto, decrypts full mentality of leftists: "Feelings of inferiority are characteristic of modern leftism as a whole. By" feelings of inferiority "we mean not only inferiority feelings in the strictest sense, but a whole range of related characteristics: low self-esteem, feelings of weakness, depressive tendencies, defeatism, guilt, hatred for himself etc ". In our next report will unfold even more this psychological clew leftism. LONG LIVE THE VICTORY!

George Handy

PS The petition a few days ago for "mentally ill", "kryptoomofylofilous", "inhibited" and "aschimomourides" created in some anonymous bullies need to recognize themselves, although the ratings were not specific recipients. As you know, "whoever has the fly, mygiazetai" ... From there on, there are "kragmenes" unfortunate circumstances and resentful, with obvious inferiority complexes and muted abnormal thinking, in which every aspect of industry and science raises his hands up, as the case is incurable and irreversible ...

Διαβάστε περισσότερα: http://translate.googleusercontent.c...#ixzz37ZINvwzT

Old July 15th, 2014 #6674
Alex Linder
Administrator

The Foreign Minister Merkel concerned about the nationalist awakening Peoples
Monday, July 14, 2014 - 21:54

The terror of collapsing global system of power opposing the nationalist awakening of the peoples of Europe, is the Foreign Minister of Frau Merkel, Frank-Walter Steinmeier, an article in the regime's "Step".

First, then, the Steinmeier notes and identifies high risk for him and by the likes of Europe (Samarovenizelous and other ...): "But there are critical developments which we can not overlook: causes me deep concern the fact that the new European Parliament were able so many right-wing MEPs. Nearly 10% of seats in more than ten countries within the EU corresponds to parties openly directed against the tolerance and the rights of minorities ... ".

Then, it proposes the creation of a pan-European committee suppression of nationalism, as a certain solution:
Quote:
"I believe that establishing a new committee in the European Parliament against racism and anti-Semitism, would be the appropriate response to extreme voices. This committee would be an appropriate step to systematically addressed and not only sporadically challenges of xenophobia, anti-Semitism and extremism."
Finally, admits that tackling nationalism will be the priority for dummies international loan sharks on the European continent: "The fight against xenophobia and racism is one of the main objectives of European policy in the coming years."

(PS) 1: And of course, no mention is made ​​by the Germans, in both left and others ... curious, only nationalists. With so many years in the service of global tyranny, it is little wonder that knows very well who the real anti-systemic and what are ... monkeys.

(PS) 2: Those committees though ftiasoun the wicked and those prohibitions apply though, the nationalist river has taken off and not turning back!
Why nationalism is the natural tendency of people!

Nationalism

Διαβάστε περισσότερα: http://translate.googleusercontent.c...#ixzz37Zb8AEQZ

Old July 16th, 2014 #6675
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Thoughts About Golden Dawn (July 2014)

by Alex Linder [index]

July 15, 2014

I avoided all news of Greece for a few weeks to try to get a fresh perspective. After reading the last few pages, I come out the same place. Here are the main conclusions I draw about things in Greece and what they mean for white politics in American and generally. I welcome any reaction to my points, either correct them or add things I missed.

Very good points made.

I would like to add something which is quite interesting as it relates to the different ways ZOG treats narrow chauvinistic nationalisms (directed at other, most often similar, Euro nationalities) and real racialism or WN.

With racialism, which basically deals with wanting jews and all non whites both domestic and recent immigrant out of one's country, ZOG is absolutely ruthless and intolerant, it will always suppress it everywhere, however with reactionary 'nationalism', or chauvinism, they have more room to maneuver and harness it for their own goals. They often can mould and use it in certain cases/conflicts to their advantage, see Ukraine today.

It should be quite an eye opener for people to see the different stance ZOG has taken in regards to peaceful play by the democratic system rules Golden Dawn and armed violent Right Sector in Ukraine, which bascially has the US media and State Department as its PR people .

Ilias Pagagiotaros already touched on the topic

Some nationalists, especially in the US, get confused when confronted with this obvious contradiction and don't know what to think anymore as this definitely muddies the waters for them. Oh how on earth can ZOG support 'nationalists' they ask.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old July 16th, 2014 #6676
Hellenic Pagan

Should the Chinese people be viewed as an "invasive foreign species" which threatens Europe's biodiversity?

Samaras proposes joint navy warship patrols with Chinese
Crete can serve needs of China's People's Liberation Army Navy, PM says

enet.gr EnetEnglish.gr, 10:46 Monday 14 July 2014

As China's presence on the international stage grows, it can rely on its 'strategic partnership' with Greece, Prime Minister Antonis Samaras tells Chinese President Xi Jinping on Rhodes

Workers arrange a flower decoration with a
Chinese People's Liberation Army Navy flag
(File photo: Reuters)

Crete could serve as a regional node for the support, maintenance and repair of the Chinese Navy and the possibility exists for joint naval operations between Greece and China’s People's Liberation Army Navy, the prime minister told the visiting Chinese president on Rhodes on Sunday.

"On Crete there is all the appropriate infrastructure for refuelling, maintenance and repairs for all your country’s navy units. There is a possibility of cooperation, for example, in joint patrols of war ships. And another example, in the area of fighting piracy, where the interests of our two peoples coincide," Antonis Samaras told Xi Jinping.

Crete is also home to a Nato miltary and navy base at Souda bay.

"I also want to say that I believe deeply in our relations of strategic partnership that will constantly expand, as your country's presence at the forefront of the international stage also grows," Samaras added.

The two leaders met at the Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes and later took a stroll through the streets of the island's Old Town, during which the Chinese leader noted that his country is keen to build its relations with Greece.

"We want to make joint efforts, with the Greek side, to launch a new era in our bilateral relations in terms of the overall strategic partnership relations of Greece and China," he said.

"Greece and China have a natural friendship and there are naturally very close feelings between them. We can say that Greece is the friendliest and most reliable country in Europe for China."

Samaras highlighted the ancient cultures and the values of both countries, saying these had been the cornerstones for civilisation. He claimed that "the problems of the current global conjuncture might perhaps have been avoided if the values and principles of our cultures – of justice, moderation, harmony and altruism – had prevailed."

Samaras expressed Greece's deep appreciation of China and the Chinese people, noting that in truly difficult times - such as the recent crisis in Greece and the Eurozone – China's leadership had displayed friendship, responsibility and supported Greece's efforts to exit the crisis. This was yet another proof of China's constructive role in the global system for stability and peace , he said.

Xi had earlier met President Karolos Papoulias and discussed ways of expanding cooperation between the two countries, especially in tourism. Papoulias noted that the island of Rhodes was the "flagship" of Greece's tourism industry and said that this was an area of prospective cooperation that he considered especially important, since it allowed people from both countries to meet and get to know each other better.

"I would like to say that I personally would very much like to become a volunteer for promoting Greece's tourism in China. I want very much to use this opportunity and my time on Rhodes to enjoy your tourism," the Chinese president replied.

EnetEnglish, ANA-MPA

Old July 17th, 2014 #6677
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Some nationalists, especially in the US, get confused when confronted with this obvious contradiction and don't know what to think anymore as this definitely muddies the waters for them. Oh how on earth can ZOG support 'nationalists' they ask.
Jews will work with anyone if they have to, or if they perceive advantage. They worked with real Nazis last century; they also worked pretty closely with white South Africa. The guy who taught me the most about jews always pointed out that jews bet on all horses.

To state that more memorably, at the very same time jews will be:

- denouncing, in their media, apartheid in South Africa, while
- Israeli pharmaceutical companies are using black Soweto ghetto residents as guinea pigs.

The only consistent thread in jew behavior is doing what is good for jews.

It's like that British diplomat's statement (don't recall who said it): Britain has no permanent friends, only permanent interests.

Yesterday the jews set up and fund NAACP to use negroes to advance their goals; today they back AmRen for potentially the same end.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 17th, 2014 at 03:23 PM.

Old July 18th, 2014 #6678
Joe_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Jews will work with anyone if they have to, or if they perceive advantage. They worked with real Nazis last century; they also worked pretty closely with white South Africa. The guy who taught me the most about jews always pointed out that jews bet on all horses.

To state that more memorably, at the very same time jews will be:

- denouncing, in their media, apartheid in South Africa, while
- Israeli pharmaceutical companies are using black Soweto ghetto residents as guinea pigs.

The only consistent thread in jew behavior is doing what is good for jews.

It's like that British diplomat's statement (don't recall who said it): Britain has no permanent friends, only permanent interests.

Yesterday the jews set up and fund NAACP to use negroes to advance their goals; today they back AmRen for potentially the same end.
This is only partially true.

Jews didn't work with the Nazis. The Nazis fought fire with fire, or specifically boycott with boycott, to bring world Kikedom down a notch and force them to at least temporary diplomacy. The Jews don't even consider discussion, non-violent solutions, and rational diplomacy unless you put a gun to their heads. Untermeyer and co, who boycotted Germany as soon as the NSDAP took power, only backed off when Goebbels launched his Jewish boycott and German Jews were begging their NYC, Paris, and Chicago counterparts to consider compromising with the Nazis .

Apartheid in South Africa wasn't really any direct threat to Jews, it even had many Jews in its power structure that dismantled it from within while the Left-wing Jews organized niggers from without. The nationalist economy of SA was one of the biggest things Jews disliked, they prefer a "free market" overseen by niggers in the very resource-rich territory over a tightly regulated, successful autarky run by highly intelligent whites.

Saying Jews bet on all horses is not 100% accurate. The only bet on horses they dominate. You could say in the 1930's Jews bet on Roosevelt and Stalin, two horses allegedly in a race (bolshevism vs capitalism), but when all was said and done they all came together against the force that refused to be controlled by them.

Old July 20th, 2014 #6679
Joseph Greenwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
You could say in the 1930's Jews bet on Roosevelt and Stalin, two horses allegedly in a race (bolshevism vs capitalism), but when all was said and done they all came together against the force that refused to be controlled by them.
Yes, but for the limited purpose of getting more Jews to Palestine, some Zionists cooperated with the National Socialist regime of Germany. I think that was Alex's point, that Jews claim to be driven by moral disdain of their enemies, but will pursue some degree of cooperation with those enemies when it's "good for the Jews".

Old July 20th, 2014 #6680
Lewis

Default Kleptocrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post
The kleptocrats wish to crush GD.
What is a kleptocrat?

Tags
#1, golden dawn, greece

Thread