VNN Broadcasts

Old September 24th, 2014 #21
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
First things first
the Essex branch
Despite having large branches in Billericay and Basildon the NF in their heyday never stood a candidate against notorious buggerist Harvey Proctor who was MP for both areas. Perhaps in light of paedophile scandals the NF can explain that one for the viewers
The Essex branch do fuck all. Truth must be told here. Invites to demos, nothing. Any group involved with the RVF (whose 'leader' went on Rule 43 with all the nonces) are a joke.

Old September 24th, 2014 #22
Rachal Hatred
Banned

As said, I am sure to be slagged off big time, but there comes a time when one must meet with reality. The reality is, warts n all, the Bryan faction NF, is on the rise. For better or for worse, our cause will evolve from this group. Make NO mistake, I seek no membership, just look on as I would like to think myself an astute political and social scientist....HH

Old September 24th, 2014 #23
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachal Hatred View Post
The same was said 20 year ago in Greece. Would you prefer hardliners chucked the towel in? I say WIN OR FUCKIN DIE.
So lets get this twenty years ago when Golden Dawn was a magazine you were in Greece and touching base with what was to become the Golden Dawn political organisation ?

Chase them into the swamps

Old September 24th, 2014 #24
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Quote:
So lets get this twenty years ago when Golden Dawn was a magazine you were in Greece and touching base with what was to become the Golden Dawn political organisation ?
It was an org, small but still an org. Yes, I went out there and met the leader, along with Steve Sargent and a few others.

Old September 24th, 2014 #25
andy

Quote:
As said, I am sure to be slagged off big time, but there comes a time when one must meet with reality. The reality is, warts n all, the Bryan faction NF, is on the rise. For better or for worse, our cause will evolve from this group. Make NO mistake, I seek no membership, just look on as I would like to think myself an astute political and social scientist....HH
"Ours" ?? There is no "our" involved here Many racial patriots myself included who will never have anything to do with the nf. Further I know many former nf supporters and members that would not touch the nf or their works with a bargepole. The nf is a den of deviants and desperate renegades and perverts and must be opposed by all men of good will. The existence of the British nf is an affront to Aryan civilisation

Old September 24th, 2014 #26
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Quote:
It was an org, small but still an org. Yes, I went out there and met the leader, along with Steve Sargent and a few others.
OK, 15 year ago.

Old September 24th, 2014 #27
andy

Quote:
OK, 15 year ago.
Well that is not twenty years ago is it ? Further fifteen years ago you were "resting" and that's your own recognisance. Were you resting in Greece a la Jackie O ?

Old September 24th, 2014 #28
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Quote:
Well that is not twenty years ago is it ? Further fifteen years ago you were "resting" and that's your own recognisance. Were you resting in Greece a la Jackie O ?
Proves my point even more. Look what can be done in just a 15 stretch...

Old September 24th, 2014 #29
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Why do you think there is no C18 in Greece?

Old September 24th, 2014 #30
andy

Quote:
Proves my point even more. Look what can be done in just a 15 stretch...
So in summation the viewers and I are supposed to believe a re launched national front is the answer to the destruction of the race and the nation ? That this re launched nf will be in some way different from the nf that went before despite having the self same blighters in it ?

What evidence do you have of this political renaissance by the cider swilling retards and their deviant fellow travellers ? I have seen none whatsoever.

Their latest stunt seems to have been campaigning with the labour party in Scotland. No serious person is going to accept that stunt as the opening gambit to eventually share power with the labour party should milliband win the next election

Old September 24th, 2014 #31
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Quote:
So in summation the viewers and I are supposed to believe a re launched national front is the answer to the destruction of the race and the nation ? That this re launched nf will be in some way different from the nf that went before despite having the self same blighters in it ?

What evidence do you have of this political renaissance by the cider swilling retards and their deviant fellow travellers ? I have seen none whatsoever.

Their latest stunt seems to have been campaigning with the labour party in Scotland. No serious person is going to accept that stunt as the opening gambit to eventually share power with the labour party should milliband win the next election
The 'stunt' in Scotland, was just that FFS. Nothing the BNP has not done before, but without 'niggers'. The left are outraged. Check it out...

Old September 24th, 2014 #32
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Anyway, I'm sounding more and more like a Bryan stooge. Time for bed. work it out...

Old September 24th, 2014 #33
andy

Quote:
Why do you think there is no C18 in Greece?
Greeks are better educated and interpret both noun and verb "combat" as to fight 18 which as we all know is supposed to denote the initials of Adolf Hitler and thus in Greek would mean Fight against Adolf Hitler.

Old September 24th, 2014 #34
andy

Quote:
The 'stunt' in Scotland, was just that FFS. Nothing the BNP has not done before, but without 'niggers'. The left are outraged. Check it out...
So we agree it is not serious politics but a stunt

Old September 24th, 2014 #35
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Quote:
So we agree it is not serious politics but a stunt
A 'stunt', as used before by Rockwell, jordan, Webster, Tyndall and various others previously. Yes, a 'stunt', but obviously used for 'political' reasons.

Old September 24th, 2014 #36
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Quote:
Never once did they (other than one member) support a GD demo at the Greek Embassy. Furthermore, at the next demo on the 29th November, Bryan faction are more than welcome (with a few restrictions).
It was actually two from Essex branch of the National Front that I know of.
If you work out the numbers on the demo its not a bad ratio.

If you as you say you are welcoming a gang of drug abusers,rapists,paedophiles,sexual deviants and thieves run by a stalker.
With their latest claim to fame of helping the labour party and their other claim to fame a week or two before is a coordinated attack with antifa on anti paedophile demonstrators,a attack in support of paki paedophile gangs.
I can only hope the best thing that happens for you is weather is not good.

Old September 24th, 2014 #37
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunwheel88 View Post
NF leaders lead by example and would never expect any member to do what they wouldn't do themselves .
Your example is bowling around shopping centres like a gang of 1980 teenagers with your mates in swastika t shirts shouting swearing screaming and alienating the general public like a bunch of degenerate retarded stalkers with your new druggy boys from the edl that have had their bob marley tatts covered and their drug arrests on your demos covered by you saying they have only been on a few of your Nf demos. The drug boys are the stars in a lot of your gangs pictures even your best mate with the king size rizlas and the broken cigarettes on the table in his face book pictures.
To feature a guy in a swastika t shirt in a video on your Nf web site with you on your Lee Rigby demo and keep it online after you were told about it is beyond abominable.
Then after that to have pictures of your friends in swastika t shirts on the remembrance day parade is unforgivable.

I done the hanging about in the shopping centre thing when I was 12 or 14.
For your gods sake imbecile.Grow up.

Old September 25th, 2014 #38
joefrombradford

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunwheel88 View Post
Well said, you owe me nothing and visa versa but at least you can appreciate when some people are active and others are not. There only is one NF and you are not the NF hiding behind a keyboard like Ian Edward , NF leaders lead by example and would never expect any member to do what they wouldn't do themselves .
White Power, hey Sunwheel:

Old September 25th, 2014 #39
Englisc
Amor Patriae Nostra Lex

Can't say I follow the NF closely but what is the point of an internal feud over who leads the party? The state Britain is in, you'd think people would find more important things to squabble about.

Old October 19th, 2016 #40
joefrombradford

Quote:
OK, I will get slated for this, big time, but......seems to me there is only one NF. However much I do not like certain personalities involved, or current tactics being used. Two NF marches this Remembrance Sunday?? One with a likely 300 on, the other with 25, mainly made up of RVF retards that are only there cos Atki is not wanted by the Bryan faction. Ian Edward, come in your time is up, it's failed. Hand over...Give Kev B a chance.
My word, what a crawler.

I wonder if Silly Kev let this Rachel character sell badges at NF meetings on the condition that he grovels publicly and sells out his good friend Mr Fingers.

Thread