VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 19th, 2007 #1
Islaminator

Default Prussinux

Hi penguin tamers !

Being a Fan of Prussian Blue and having used to some extend Linux for the last 7 years, I intend to make a Live / installable CD of a Linux distro "Prussinux" whith special themes, graphics, an audio, to the tune of this neat WN Band.

I' m not proficient in code or anything beyond basic command line use, so any help would be more than welcome.

I thaught of using "dreamlinux" a distro that provides an easy tool to convert it into your own distro, but the image I dwnld & toasted, isn't working

A more appropriate way would be to use LSF (Linux From Scratch), as a "cornerstone" building base, this would avoid any problem of suposed snatch of other distro's work.

Aryan Linux or Aryanux is a good project, I' ve also come up with Whitnux whith a regalia dressed KKK wizzard, and Nazinux...

I count on all WNuxers out there for this challenge.

Old July 18th, 2007 #2
commiekiller

try puppylinux, it is best of these mini-distros, i am already working on one based on puppy but its to be more than just wallpapers and sounds but stuff the white male typicaly would use , PM me if intrested in helping or whatever i cant do it all alone.

puppy is real easy to customize, it has a script to 'remaster' or burn your own cd with your settings ,applications,etc,etc.

Old July 18th, 2007 #3
commiekiller

of course one question, and i see you are junior member, well actually 2 questions

(1)how old roughly speaking are you
(2)do you have children of yer own

Thread