Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 1 Week Ago #1
ColdFire
Dark side bitch
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,051
ColdFire
Default An apology to Jeff


Jeff ,

just read your PM after the beef we had.

This quarrel between us has a history . . . .

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...91#post2255391

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...64#post2255664

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...53#post2255853

Guess what , already your first PM concerning the subject showed me that apparently I misunderstood..

It seems to be purely their gimmick which is kind of fascinating for you.

Not their race.

Sorry. . . . .

And then I made you out as a future potential race traitor.

Like I said , misunderstood. .

Gotta say though , you yourself could have expressed yourself more clear , maybe?

I almost thought you are a chink-lover infiltrating our ranks ( and believe me , I can spot infiltrators . .) . . To me all signs pointed to that . . .

Well , no beef.

Though I admit I was ready to stick your head into the sand . .


I have zero tolerance for backstabbers and people of the sort . . .

You seem neither.

To me you returned to innocence .




Little tip . . next time be more specific , maybe ?

Cheers

Coldy
__________________
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DeliriousP...restricted.gif

A lightning unto nations . .

Last edited by ColdFire; 1 Week Ago at 06:54 PM.
 
Old 1 Week Ago #2
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 1,464
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
The only reason I'd be interested in going there is to see the Moranbong girls who I got a crush on (yea, they're gooks but they're hot ones I'd fuck.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I dunno just something about the Moranbong girls I find attractive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I'm not trying to sound like a mud, but I find some of the moranbong girls to be hot like Kim Sol-mi. I think she's equally as hot as Jo Kuk-hyang. I'd so totally hit it if I was in Rodmans position over there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
What would they think of Moranbong hotties? The bucks would probably muh dikk them I mean who wouldn't. () Here is more Moranbong. The nurses hats they wear are a turn on!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Well, Moranbong is their pop in North Korea and some of their band members are pretty sexy too, hotter than western performers. I'd so totally bone the Moranbong chicks if given the chance lol. Especially Jo Kuk-hyang. I wonder what Kim Jong Un would think of that. Probably put you in front of an anti aircraft cannon lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I'll enjoy Jo Kuk-hyang.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
the last one is very nationalistic from Jo Kuk-hyang. I got this huge crush on her. I'd so totally plow her. I'm trying to get her autograph. I wish the KWA white women looked as slender and good as they do and not fat like many of them are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Should I try sending an email lol? Jo Kuk-hyang would probably love the experience with being with an arisch compared to a gook guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I'd still bone the Moranbong!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
LOL. Really though, if a white went on one of those tours over there and got caught trying to hit on a Moranbong girl would that be considered some serious crime against the people and state?
()
Well those hotties like Jo Kuk-hyang I'm sure there is good stuff underneath.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Large article about Moranbong. They bash the Moranbong as terrible and such. I totally disagree. The music sounds better than a lot of the western shit and some of the women are hot too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Moranbong girls don't look like muds though like ugly spics or niggers. They're pretty attractive looking. Also Kim Jong Un might be obese but still gets a lot of pussy.
 
Old 1 Week Ago #3
ColdFire
Dark side bitch
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,051
ColdFire
Default

@ Stew

Source for these alleged quotes ?
__________________
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DeliriousP...restricted.gif

A lightning unto nations . .
 
Old 1 Week Ago #4
Jeffrey Smither
Senior Member
 
Jeffrey Smither's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 2,593
Jeffrey Smither
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
@ Stew

Source for these alleged quotes ?
He like took various past post in that moranbong thread and like pasted them.

Anyway, as I said yea, they're cute some of them in that nurses uniforms, but I didn't say I want to race mix aka half bred babies lol.

They got like 6 or so band members that are cute. Rest or just typical chinks.

Also, why do you think Kim Jong Un picks only the whitest skin girls out for the band and not gooks with the tanner skin like many Koreans have? Thank about that one.
 
Old 1 Week Ago #5
ColdFire
Dark side bitch
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,051
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
He like took various past post in that moranbong thread and like pasted them.

Anyway, as I said yea, they're cute some of them in that nurses uniforms, but I didn't say I want to race mix aka half bred babies lol.

They got like 6 or so band members that are cute. Rest or just typical chinks.

Also, why do you think Kim Jong Un picks only the whitest skin girls out for the band and not gooks with the tanner skin like many Koreans have? Thank about that one.
Hmmm . .

Listen pal ,I am a National Socialist and even a libertarian at that and the fact that people from our race find people of other races attractive just isn't changeable , to say the least . . .

However , even if you find some of them not bad looking even though you empahsize you would NEVER miscegenate with them , maybe a 'right-wing' board isn't exactly the right place to voice it ?
__________________
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DeliriousP...restricted.gif

A lightning unto nations . .
 
Old 1 Week Ago #6
Jeffrey Smither
Senior Member
 
Jeffrey Smither's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 2,593
Jeffrey Smither
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Hmmm . .

Listen pal ,I am a National Socialist and even a libertarian at that and the fact that people from our race find people of other races attractive just isn't changeable , to say the least . . .

However , even if you find some of them not bad looking even though you empahsize you would NEVER miscegenate with them , maybe a 'right-wing' board isn't exactly the right place to voice it ?
I consider myself a National Socialist too.
 
Old 1 Week Ago #7
ColdFire
Dark side bitch
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,051
ColdFire
Arrow

I already received two PM's concerning this thread and TBH , sorry Jeff, gotta admit, some people here seem to have broken with you.

Sad as that may sound . .
Jus' being honest . .

Even if you merely have a faible for their 'style', Jeff ,ask you yet again:

Why making such a big deal here about it?

I can only repeat myself , to me you appear 'innocent' yet please do not 'kill the messenger delivering bad news to you' , as they did in . . . ahemm . . 'olden times'.






I'm trying to help.


Answered your first PM . .

My first impression . . .

But . . let's continue this exchange. . .

I won't make any choice of words public.

I promised. . . . .

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...04#post2255404

. . . and I stand for what I've promised. .

Hope you won't destroy a good impression again . . .


The PM is for my eyes , solely . .


. . . i. e. private-sphere
__________________
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DeliriousP...restricted.gif

A lightning unto nations . .
 
Old 1 Week Ago #8
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 1,464
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
@ Stew

Source for these alleged quotes ?
Uhm...I did give you the source. If you click on the button next to Jeff's screen name (you know, the small blue box with a white arrow in it), you will be transported to the original posts. (I thought you knew that.)

P.S. I'm not the one who gave you a thumbs down in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
He like took various past post in that moranbong thread and like pasted them.
Those quotes didn't just come from your lame Moranbong troll thread, they came from at least three different threads since you love to show up in other people's serious threads in the news and politics subforums in order to talk about how much you want to have sex with Asian women. Of course, that's your right since VNN is a free speech forum, I'm just showing our readers what ColdFire is talking about in his OP.

Quote:
I consider myself a National Socialist too.
Sure you do, buddy.
 
Old 1 Week Ago #9
ColdFire
Dark side bitch
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,051
ColdFire
Default

. . . making peace somewhere without running into lots of difficulties is next to impossible I notice.



Guess what guys, I recently got a different impression about Jeff than what is often claimed ( hey , you can't look behind the scenes .) . . .

I'm here to help . .

Primarily . . .

I know many people had a grudge against Jeff because of his constant mentioning of the Moranbong and I admit that he stessed it , but hey

He has declared two things . . .

He would never miscegenate . . .

He declares them an "exception" and finds most Asian broads disgusting . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Uhm...I did give you the source. If you click on the button next to Jeff's screen name (you know, the small blue box with a white arrow in it), you will be transported to the original posts. (I thought you knew that.)
TBH , I was quite 'emotionalized' in this thread and didn't think of that . . . T.Y.

Quote:
Those quotes didn't just come from your lame Moranbong troll thread, they came from at least three different threads since you love to show up in other people's serious threads in the news and politics subforums in order to talk about how much you want to have sex with Asian women. Of course, that's your right since VNN is a free speech forum, I'm just showing our readers what ColdFire is talking about in his OP.
Well , I sincerley hope Jeff doesn't mind if we talk about this stuff here publicly , but again . . .

To me it merely seems to be their "style", not the fact that they are Asian . . .

I HAVE made my peace with this . . ahemm . . dare I say , most peculiar trait of character of his . . .




But . . .

@ Jeff too.

PLEASE get over this thing . . . Please.

You almost seem "under a spell" . . .


Grow up , man . .
__________________
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DeliriousP...restricted.gif

A lightning unto nations . .
 
Old 1 Week Ago #10
ColdFire
Dark side bitch
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,051
ColdFire
Default

Gotta say, for the record , guys . . .

. . . no offense , but I'm posting this while it's about 2 AM in my area and considering I have to get up early for my job I recognize this topic is a bit . .ahemm . . . 'stressing' .


But . . I opened it and now will deal with it.

Old law. . .

You can do pretty much what you want , just deal with the consequences of your doings ( whether they be postive or negative . .)

I just gave my personal impression here ( didn't work for many folks though , it appears . . .)

But . .let's bring this to an end , shall we?

I won't make any more posts here now ( like I said , have to get up early in the morning ) , but promise me two things . . .

Take my word concerning Jeff . . .

Don't flame the hell out of him . .

Posting this from my cell phone using Tapatalk.

Promise me not to raise hell . . .


__________________
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DeliriousP...restricted.gif

A lightning unto nations . .
 
Old 1 Week Ago #11
Jeffrey Smither
Senior Member
 
Jeffrey Smither's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 2,593
Jeffrey Smither
Default

Okay, then what about an all white girl band picked by Trump and dressed in similar hats and outfits to Moranbong? Would it be okay to like that? Same uniforms as seen below.

 
Old 1 Week Ago #12
ColdFire
Dark side bitch
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,051
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Okay, then what about an all white girl band picked by Trump and dressed in similar hats and outfits to Moranbong? Would it be okay to like that? Same uniforms as seen below.

Moranbong Band - Dash to the future (달*가자 미래로)

. . really ?

Now Jeff , gotta say . . you have some . . well . . peculiar priorities . .

( on a side note , since it is one of those "wasted nights" without any sleep I returned to this thread . .)

May I ask how old you are ?

TBQH , your concerns come across like that of a teenager reaching puberty . .
__________________
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DeliriousP...restricted.gif

A lightning unto nations . .
 
Old 1 Week Ago #13
Jeffrey Smither
Senior Member
 
Jeffrey Smither's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 2,593
Jeffrey Smither
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post

. . really ?

Now Jeff , gotta say . . you have some . . well . . peculiar priorities . .

( on a side note , since it is one of those "wasted nights" without any sleep I returned to this thread . .)

May I ask how old you are ?

TBQH , your concerns come across like that of a teenager reaching puberty . .
I don't give my exact age away on these forums due to antfia, NSA, etc but over 25.
 
Old 1 Week Ago #14
ColdFire
Dark side bitch
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,051
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I don't give my exact age away on these forums due to antfia, NSA, etc but over 25.
. . I do

Guess what , if any of these government agencies wants beef , here I am . .

I've NEVER ever been a man who cowered down.

I got my guns . .

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551842

. . like they got theirs . .

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...47#post2252247



( my age is in my profile . . )

Got nothing to hide




Yet , concerning you , you seem obsessed . . .
__________________
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DeliriousP...restricted.gif

A lightning unto nations . .

Last edited by ColdFire; 1 Week Ago at 09:46 PM.
 
Old 1 Week Ago #15
ColdFire
Dark side bitch
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,051
ColdFire
Arrow

Jeff ,I'm still trying to help you.

Other forum members may not be as emotive as me in this situation. .

Just a little tip.

Get over this fetish man. . .

To give you a special tip ( even though I at first didn't want to name any names . . . .) , maybe you should stay away from "Man of the road".

TBQH, he didn't seem to be in favor of you in this thread . . .
https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...67#post2251767

. . however , I couldn't stop him from posting here.

Given he wouldn't be "on the road" recently . . .

__________________
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DeliriousP...restricted.gif

A lightning unto nations . .
 
Old 1 Week Ago #16
ColdFire
Dark side bitch
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,051
ColdFire
Default

On a side note , Jeff.

If nothing else helps sometimes the shock therapy is expedient . .


( not as in this picture though )

Ask yourself . .

Would you yourself be out on the road and had an accident , would ANY of the Moranbong broads aid you ?

Don't think so . .

lol

That's an old trick to outsmart oneself from time to time , buddy . .

Just ask yourself . . "Do these people feel nearly as much for me as I feel for them ?"

Way to deal with a crisis . .

I don't think any Moranbong slut would help you had you had an accident . .

__________________
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DeliriousP...restricted.gif

A lightning unto nations . .

Last edited by ColdFire; 1 Week Ago at 09:51 PM.
 
Old 1 Week Ago #17
Jeffrey Smither
Senior Member
 
Jeffrey Smither's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 2,593
Jeffrey Smither
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
On a side note , Jeff.

If nothing else helps sometimes the shock therapy is expedient . .


( not as in this picture though )

Ask yourself . .

Would you yourself be out on the road and had an accident , would ANY of the Moranbong broads aid you ?

Don't think so . .

lol

That's an old trick to outsmart oneself from time to time , buddy . .

Just ask yourself . . "Do these people feel nearly as much for me as I feel for them ?"

Way to deal with a crisis . .

I don't think any Moranbong slut would help you had you had an accident . .

Depeche Mode - Only When I Lose Myself (Remastered Video)
is it because they'd think I'm a capitalist?
 
Old 1 Week Ago #18
ColdFire
Dark side bitch
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,051
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
is it because they'd think I'm a capitalist?

The fact that they hail from a Commie state aside , I was talking purely the emotional level . .
__________________
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DeliriousP...restricted.gif

A lightning unto nations . .
 
Old 1 Week Ago #19
Jeffrey Smither
Senior Member
 
Jeffrey Smither's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 2,593
Jeffrey Smither
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post

The fact that they hail from a Commie state aside , I was talking purely the emotional level . .
Well they're programmed by the state basically.
 
Old 1 Week Ago #20
ColdFire
Dark side bitch
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,051
ColdFire
Default

Jeff , since you returned to this thread . . How's your therapy going lately ?


__________________
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DeliriousP...restricted.gif

A lightning unto nations . .
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:40 AM.
Page generated in 0.13587 seconds.