Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 22nd, 2008 #21
Damon3908

Location: On top of a mountain of bones. On a throne of skulls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagan22 View Post
It brings to mind this story.

He's 4 years old!!! Let him be a child a little while longer before being forced to grow up.

Hell yeah!!
That kid is a hero! And I would've done the same thing at his age - except I would've been dressed as He-Man in my era.

Kids don't need to be put on pills for every little thing.

A sinus infection? Sure, here's a Sudafed.

Hyperactivity? Put down the candy bar and Coka-Cola breakfast and have some bacon and eggs, kids.

REAL bacon and eggs, too. Not that processed plastic in a microwavable box.

Mmmm, now I want bacon and eggs.

Old October 24th, 2008 #22
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon3908 View Post
Hell yeah!!
That kid is a hero! And I would've done the same thing at his age - except I would've been dressed as He-Man in my era.

Kids don't need to be put on pills for every little thing.

A sinus infection? Sure, here's a Sudafed.

Hyperactivity? Put down the candy bar and Coka-Cola breakfast and have some bacon and eggs, kids.

REAL bacon and eggs, too. Not that processed plastic in a microwavable box.

Mmmm, now I want bacon and eggs.
ADHD, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and restless leg syndrome are all tied together, and real diseases, not jew inventions. I know, as I have them all. No, i don't take drugs for it, I fight it myself, every day, successfully for the most part, although there is no controlling the hideous sensations in my legs when I'm trying to get some rest.

Now I'm sure the judaized medical system overdiagnosis these a LOT, and overestimates their prevalence, but these things do exist.

Old October 24th, 2008 #23
Art Cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Z. View Post
ADHD, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and restless leg syndrome are all tied together, and real diseases, not jew inventions. I know, as I have them all. No, i don't take drugs for it, I fight it myself, every day, successfully for the most part, although there is no controlling the hideous sensations in my legs when I'm trying to get some rest.

Now I'm sure the judaized medical system overdiagnosis these a LOT, and overestimates their prevalence, but these things do exist.
Bipolar disorder is also something that,while a serious real problem,is drastically over and misdiagnosed.

Old October 24th, 2008 #24
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Witness the stupidity of people who think it's natural, normal, or even a good idea to have children sitting indoors for eight hours a day, five days a week, for year after year of their lives, filling their minds with humdrum hooey. It isn't the children who have a "mental disorder", but the adults who put them there.

School? School robbed me of years of my life and I never learned a thing the whole time.

Last edited by Sándor Petőfi; October 24th, 2008 at 05:09 PM.

Old October 24th, 2008 #25
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sándor Petőfi View Post
Witness the stupidity of people who think it's natural, normal, or even a good idea to have children sitting indoors for eight hours a day, five days a week, for year after year of their lives, filling their minds with humdrum hooey. It isn't the children who have a "mental disorder", but the adults who put them there.

School? School robbed me of years of my life and I never learned a thing the whole time.
I wonder if these are the same people that think a zoo is a natural environment for animals.

There is an old saying: A dirty child is a healthy child. Meaning they should be outside playing.

Old October 24th, 2008 #26
Summer
WN Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
There is an old saying: A dirty child is a healthy child. Meaning they should be outside playing.
Yeah I can't wait for baby girl to go outside and get dirty while I sit back and enjoy watching it. Aww I will love that.

Old October 24th, 2008 #27
Leshrac
Mad Science

Smart kids don't go to school. They teach themselves. It's been proven a zillion times already that kids learn BETTER and FASTER by themselves than being shoved with BS by a teacher.

I mean damn, at 12 i was already speaking english (originally speaking french) and i build my own computers while my (/most) classmates weren't even able to put up a coherent sentence.

Most people are autodidacts. Fact is i'd say 90% of white people are autodidacts; unfortunately this ability is CRUSHED in school because you're forced to learn the "official" bull. Those dropping out turning either to "street geniuses" (you know, that drunkard/junkie by the street who seems to work for nasa), "mid" (as i'd qualify myself. Not poor nor rich, evolving half & half) or "lucky" (the guy who has some merchandizing skills and turns a bullshit project like facecrap into a million dollar industry).

Tesla ? Autodidact. Curie ? Autodidact. Edison ? Autodidact. Ford ? Autodidact. Shulgin (modern, invented psychoactive drugs & chemistry) ? Autodidact.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Shulgin

99% of the people responsible for the world's major discoveries were shit on by the "official system", does it ring a bell ?

Last edited by Leshrac; October 24th, 2008 at 08:36 PM.

Old October 24th, 2008 #28
Mark Kerpolt

Absolutely true Leshrac. Unfortunately, we live in a world where ‘degrees’ have more importance than (true) merit, accomplishments and discipline, competence in other words...

The only positive thing about school — as it is — is that in productive studies (math, science, linguistics, etc., thus not psychiatry, ‘philosophy’/‘liberal arts,’ ‘politicology’ etc.) virtually all shitskins appear to be are allergic for it, and incapable of outperforming Whitey; even with all the adjustments made, to the most ridiculous extent stuff like anti-racist mathematics (!!) ...

Last edited by Mark Kerpolt; October 24th, 2008 at 08:54 PM.

Old October 24th, 2008 #29
cillian

Quote:
although there is no controlling the hideous sensations in my legs when I'm trying to get some rest.
That might be a potassium deficiency, orange juice or bananas might help.

Old October 24th, 2008 #30
Leshrac
Mad Science

Quote:
That might be a potassium deficiency, orange juice or bananas might help.
Sodium

K primarily control organs efficiency. Na controls neurological reactions, feelings and sensations of well-being.

For example a deficiency of potassium might get your muscles more tense/responsive than usual, a deficiency of sodium will give you slight headaches, mild irritation and sometimes a "not feeling that good" mood

Last edited by Leshrac; October 24th, 2008 at 09:44 PM.

Old October 24th, 2008 #31
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshrac View Post
Sodium

K primarily control organs efficiency. Na controls neurological reactions, feelings and sensations of well-being.

For example a deficiency of potassium might get your muscles more tense/responsive than usual, a deficiency of sodium will give you slight headaches, mild irritation and sometimes a "not feeling that good" mood
Like a twitch or a cramp, as in restless leg.

Old October 24th, 2008 #32
Leshrac
Mad Science

Quote:
Like a twitch or a cramp, as in restless leg.
Definitely potassium

Old October 25th, 2008 #33
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

No, it's neurological, and it's not a twitch or cramp, its a literally indescribable feeling, more of a buzzing, or really it's just deep discomfort you're constantly trying to make go away by twitching the leg/butt muscles.

I'm not arguing thats it itsn't sodium or potassium, in fact I do think I have a salt issue, I may check that out.

Old October 25th, 2008 #34
Summer
WN Mother

I use to get leg twitches a lot when I was in bed, prior to falling asleep. It started more once I moved to Ireland. Since it is freezing here, to me anyways, I found wearing 2 or more pairs of knee high socks to bed worked better than not wearing any and eating a banana about an hour or two prior to bed. I found that if my feet were cold that was when my legs would feel like they were going to cramp up. My father told me to take vitamin b supplements as he has it as well and said it works wonders. I haven't tried it yet as I don't get that horrible feeling as much anymore but you could try that.

Old October 25th, 2008 #35
cillian

Quote:
No, it's neurological, and it's not a twitch or cramp, its a literally indescribable feeling, more of a buzzing, or really it's just deep discomfort you're constantly trying to make go away by twitching the leg/butt muscles.

I'm not arguing thats it itsn't sodium or potassium, in fact I do think I have a salt issue, I may check that out.
If you buy a potassium supplement, and it doesn't work, you will be out $3.

Google restless leg syndrome potassium

Old October 25th, 2008 #36
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Potassium noted and I will try it, but i think my cause is neurological.

For the record, restless leg syndrome, at least in my case, actually can occur throughout the body. I feel it along my entire left side, and I constantly twicth my left nostril, butt cheek and calf because of it.(discreetly) When its real bad it throbs through both legs, and my arms.

My ex-boyfriend, who had bipolar disorder, felt it in his groin and upper thighs.
There may be different levels of severity, and diferent causes. I eat a healthy diet and take my vitamins- I tend to believe this is more related to my almost total lack of seratonin production.

For one thing, it rarely bothers me and never keeps me up when I sleep alone, but when I have a bedpartner it gets a thousand times worse. If they try to snuggle it goes into overdrive and I have to jump out of bed and go running, it's so bad, a throbbing, buzzing electrical hell that truly makes you question your sanity, and pisses of your boyfriend.

Last edited by Karen Z.; October 25th, 2008 at 07:56 AM.

Old October 25th, 2008 #37
Troy Alexander
Nice shot Troy you got him

Quote:

Your pre-frontal cortex is undeveloped leaving you unable to produce sufficient serotonin and dopamine. Not enough of these chemichals makes you want to jump out of your chair.

Old October 25th, 2008 #38
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Talking And Sometimes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Alexander View Post
Your pre-frontal cortex is undeveloped leaving you unable to produce sufficient serotonin and dopamine. Not enough of these chemichals makes you want to jump out of your chair.
...you jes' gots da "jimmy legs"!

Old October 25th, 2008 #39
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
...you jes' gots da "jimmy legs"!
YouTube - Boston's Jimmy Legs
LOL alright Kramer.

Old January 30th, 2009 #40
Larry Heinberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsphaltSoldier88 View Post
One thing that needs to be clarified: fake mental disorders such as ADHD take NORMAL behaviour of a child and classify it as a disorder.

I am not claiming there are no such thing as legitimate mental disorders. But in order for us to classify something as a mental disorder, it must be characterized by ABNORMAL behaviour. Homosexuality is a good example. A fixation on feces would be another. But even in these cases, a solution is not likely to be found in drugging the brain with a certain chemical.

But a child not paying attention is class is an issue of DICIPLINE, not a mental disorder.
No haha. Abnormality isn't sufficient for pathology.

Diagnoses should be useful above all. You don't call something a disease unless it is harmful. (By the way, this is basically the reason why the "abnormality" argument against homosexuality is a poor one).

As for these disorders, well, I suspect there is something to them, but also that they are over-diagnosed. It's unfortunate that naming something makes it more real. You'd think people could be nice to each other whether they had a name for their foibles or not.

Also it's not really an issue of discipline. Parenting perhaps, but not "discipline". Authoritarian parenting generally yields what most would agree are worse outcomes in terms of behaviour and moral reasoning.

Tags
jewish fda, profiteering health

Thread