VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 26th, 2013 #1
Bobby Bandanza
The anti-Jew.

Default US House bill would warn viewers that their TV is watching them

Quote:
BOSTON — US Rep. Michael Capuano is pushing legislation he says will require television watchers be given a warning before their television set starts to watch them back.

Capuano said he's co-sponsoring the bill in response to reports that national telecommunications companies are exploring technologies that would allow digital video recorders to record the personal activities of consumers as they watch television to better target ads.
http://theneworder.org/news/2013/06/...watching-them/

"Whatcha gonna do when Trumpamania and the largest rats of Judea Jew wild on you?!" - Me

Old June 26th, 2013 #2
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Doesn't surprise me in the least that telecom companies are engaged in Orwellian shit such as this; I'm only wondering why it's taken them so long to come up with it in the first place. And yeah, sure: "to better target ads." Funny how the pretexts for all this Big Brother Zog snooping are always "innocent" in nature (TV advertisers wanting to better study viewer habits) and "for your own good" (NSA, FBI monitoring of formerly private phone and internet chat so as to prevent another 9/11).

Itz coming! alright...

Old July 5th, 2013 #3
Roger Bannon

If you read the history of Rome, the people will put up with a whole hell of a lot more than this for a very long time.

Old July 6th, 2013 #4
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Bannon View Post
If you read the history of Rome, the people will put up with a whole hell of a lot more than this for a very long time.
explain...

Old July 6th, 2013 #5
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthaus Hetzenauer View Post
Doesn't surprise me in the least that telecom companies are engaged in Orwellian shit such as this; I'm only wondering why it's taken them so long to come up with it in the first place. And yeah, sure: "to better target ads." Funny how the pretexts for all this Big Brother Zog snooping are always "innocent" in nature (TV advertisers wanting to better study viewer habits) and "for your own good" (NSA, FBI monitoring of formerly private phone and internet chat so as to prevent another 9/11).

Itz coming! alright...

If Orwell is still alive he must be having a " HOLY SHIT! " moment right about now.

Old July 6th, 2013 #6
America First

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Bandanza View Post
Appreciate posters who do more than post a link to kike magazine like this post, and give an excerpt with the link.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old July 8th, 2013 #8
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELF View Post
If Orwell is still alive he must be having a " HOLY SHIT! " moment right about now.
And remember that Winston had TV cameras inside his house watching every move he made; that too will someday become a reality.

Years ago I read a piece on authorities in either south or north Philly, I forget which exactly, installing video-cameras downtown; the pretext for this Orwellian bullshit being it was a "security measure" meant to ensure the safety of the citizenry. (Note how it's always "for your own good" or "national security" purposes.) It was claimed that just the knowledge alone of these snoop devices would deter criminals from doing their thing. These cameras were remote-controlled by the PD and had the ability to zoom in right through bedrooms and bathrooms.

Old July 10th, 2013 #9
Roger Bannon

Quote:
explain...
Read the outrageous things that Caligula got away with for years before he was murdered. He was one of many.

Old July 11th, 2013 #10
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Bannon View Post
Read the outrageous things that Caligula got away with for years before he was murdered. He was one of many.
Yeah, I'm well aware of the "outrageous things" Caligula, along with hundreds of other nogoodnik rulers throughout history, did to their subjects, but what's the connection between his naughty doings and the thread topic? That's the question...

Old July 11th, 2013 #11
jaekel

So don't buy a Samsung tv.

Old July 11th, 2013 #12
Armstrong
Banned

Don't have a television. Problem solved. No tv, no monitoring.

Old July 11th, 2013 #13
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
Don't have a television. Problem solved. No tv, no monitoring.
There just may come a day when you won't have a choice in the matter. Winston Smith sure as hell didn't want one.

Old July 11th, 2013 #14
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
And remember that Winston had TV cameras inside his house watching every move he made; that too will someday become a reality.
And the conditioned response out of the populace when concern is voiced will go something like , "Well, if you're not doing anything wrong, you've got nothing to hide, do you?", as they look at you with suspicion.

Old July 11th, 2013 #15
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
And the conditioned response out of the populace when concern is voiced will go something like , "Well, if you're not doing anything wrong, you've got nothing to hide, do you?", as they look at you with suspicion.
... and "Just shaddup, take your daily prescribed dose of soma and quit your bitchin' already, you fuckin' whiner you!"

Old July 11th, 2013 #16
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
The conditioning came all this years with all the sheeple and not, watching this reality shows and clue them selves day and night in front of the TVs. That now they telling them that are watched, something they been hearing day and night the last 20+ years most of them are going to say so what? Not that are doing nothing wrong.

The majority of the idiots will consider themselves some kind of celebrity or another. They that much braindead.

Old July 11th, 2013 #17
Armstrong
Banned

'The Right of Privacy' - Just another 'right' that will be swept away, as all rights will be, according to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

If you haven't read them, they're a very worthy read and time well spent.

Old July 11th, 2013 #18
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
'The Right of Privacy' - Just another 'right' that will be swept away, as all rights will be, according to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

If you haven't read them, they're a very worthy read and time well spent.
Yes I read them when I was in my teens. A right on the individual level is only sweep away only if you are a follower of a system and need their permission to act and think as a free man.

But I tell you what. If you need to read some papers to understand what is happening around you and that is a full scale attack against humanity then I dont think reading the protocols will change or teach you anything you dont already know if you can connect the dots, not of few centuries old info but what is been happening on earth the last 100 years.

Old July 11th, 2013 #19
Robert Ransdell

Makes me feel good that I still am one of the few who are fine with the old tube style TV, it is a damn TV I don't need it to look like anything is "jumping out at me", isn't that the allure of the "plasma TV's". In this era of the state finding new ways to spy on its own citizens I think it is good to stay simple and behind the times when you can.

Had an acquaintance a few years ago who claimed to only buy automobiles that were a certain model year or older as he claimed that the new cars had surveillance ability built in them. Honestly I thought the guy was a little off but the fact is those opinions that were probably once fantasy are more and more becoming a reality.

Old and crusty may be the best way to stay clear of big brother whenever possible.

Old July 12th, 2013 #20
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post
Makes me feel good that I still am one of the few who are fine with the old tube style TV, it is a damn TV I don't need it to look like anything is "jumping out at me", isn't that the allure of the "plasma TV's". In this era of the state finding new ways to spy on its own citizens I think it is good to stay simple and behind the times when you can.

Had an acquaintance a few years ago who claimed to only buy automobiles that were a certain model year or older as he claimed that the new cars had surveillance ability built in them. Honestly I thought the guy was a little off but the fact is those opinions that were probably once fantasy are more and more becoming a reality.

Old and crusty may be the best way to stay clear of big brother whenever possible.
Yes with the old TVs may be they can not spy on you but is it what you watching on them any different than the new ones? Not arguing just try to understand the line of your thinking.

Thread