VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 2nd, 2007 #1
BarrelsForward
Pale Crusader

Default New WN Blog

I started a blog for my area. I plan on disseminating important information for whites in the North East, especially college students. I owe this vigor to Alex, Agis and Chain (as well as their guests). Hopefully this will be a catalyst for other whites to appreciate their intrinsic greatness.

-BF

http://listerineforyourmind.blogspot.com

Old January 2nd, 2007 #2
Kievsky

Glad to see your putting your own stuff out there, Barrels!

What I find interesting is the paradox of "Open Secrets." How can information be readily available, yet still somehow "a secret" to the public? Isn't this strange? Alex Linder calls it "The Propasphere." Check out some of his writings from 2001-2003

Old January 2nd, 2007 #3
BarrelsForward
Pale Crusader

Their brazen attitude only further substantiates their contempt for the Whites. They way in which they control is easy to dissect once you know what to look for. They simply plant the seed by disseminating their destructive and paradoxical ideas and then they sit back and watch. They love it and that is what prevents them from being called out. It doesn't matter if 1 idea takes or 1,000 ideas take as long as at least 1 person gobbled it up they can rest easy knowing that they've brainwashed another honest Goy.

We'll have to catch up this weekend if you can, is Sunday better by any chance?

-BF

Old January 2nd, 2007 #4
Konrad Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky
Glad to see your putting your own stuff out there, Barrels!

What I find interesting is the paradox of "Open Secrets." How can information be readily available, yet still somehow "a secret" to the public? Isn't this strange? Alex Linder calls it "The Propasphere." Check out some of his writings from 2001-2003
Where do you find his early writings?

Old January 3rd, 2007 #5
brutus

RE: BarrelsForward

Quote:
I started a blog for my area. I plan on disseminating important information for whites in the North East, especially college students. I owe this vigor to Alex, Agis and Chain (as well as their guests). Hopefully this will be a catalyst for other whites to appreciate their intrinsic greatness.
Very well done! It looks great so far!

Old January 6th, 2007 #6
BarrelsForward
Pale Crusader

Default Thanks for the support

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

-BF

Thread